• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.

Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread postby candiijojo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:55 am

Thank you Miss Athena. That's exactly what I needed to know.
candiijojo

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:31 am

I have a skull candle to put loving thoughts in a persons head.

Yesterday I baptized the candle with holy water giving it the name of my target, put the personal concearns I have to it and anointed with some cohercive oils to help get the thoughts through...

I will start burning it today. My question is: After I finish burning it, can I add part of the wax (if there's any) to a sweet jar I'm doing for the same target with the same intention of the candle?

Blessings
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby LoveNroses » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:45 am

I have 2 questions and would love some input!

I just started burning a white skull candle to heal my estranged boyfriend of his past wounds. I did it when I knew he'd be sleeping at like 2/2:30am. I let it burn for a couple hours before snuffing it out. I can see that after I snuffed it out he got up and was active on social media. Could he have woken up from the energy of the candle? Is that a good sign that he woke up because it means it's affecting him?

Lastly, I've burned red skull candles before and have buried them in my front yard. Where would I bury the white healing skull candle when it's finished?

Thanks!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:04 am

Hello, Rootwork_1987,

Some rootwokers might say that it would be fine to add just a very little bit of that wax to the jar. So, it becomes a matter of which school of thought to adhere to.

Honestly, I personally wouldn't do that.

Honey jars are intended to sweeten someone to you or sweeten their thoughts to you. And, it works both ways: to sweeten each party to each other. And I personally believe that ALL parts of the spell remains ought to be properly deployed.

So, the decision is yours

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aiseykins » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Hey lovelies,

Quick question. I had a strong movement with my workings and with the great aid of Saint Martha, but my love has gone cold and reblocked my number, etc. A reading told me that he still does love me, fortunately. I admit I pushed a little bit to try and get him to communicate better with me and treat me more like a friend that he can actually confide in, etc. before progressing more.

I wanted to know if it was best to wait in this situation or utilize a skull candle to help his communication (and bring back his initiation of communication) and fear regarding us. He has been hurt before in previous relationships and did express fear about being FWBs because of it ending not so well. A bit insecure and hesitant when it comes to love. I don't know how I would go about this spell, so I will look up how to do it earlier in the thread after hearing the suggestion for this situation, if I need to light one! Is a personal concern of his necessary as well? I have one laminated picture of him that I can't afford to get messed up because I don't have access to a printer to get another one at this time. Will oils alone be alright as I have Dixie Love and FMB, but if I purchase a skull candle, I can afford one or two oils more, or will I have to purchase herbs too? I only have the herbs that you normally find on the spice rack in a kitchen.

Thank you!

Thank you!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, aiseykins

What I would like you to do is go to the search engine. it is the white box on the upper right hand corner inside the dark green area.

Write the word: communication

You will see a zillion threads on communication.

And here is a good one also:

spells-for-more-communication-between-lovers-spouses-mates-t4483.html

Communication requires the herb Deer's tongue, and mercury oil

And I would do this on white skull candle surrounded by yellow taper candles.

So, your love oils are not appropriate for this particular spell

The me personal concerns you have the better

I would highly recommend getting prints of that picture

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LoveNroses » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:13 am

I'm currently working a white skull candle for healing. Since it's for my estranged boyfriend's healing, where should I bury it?

I also was thinking of doing either blockbuster or road opener work to help him overcome his fears and move forward to commit to me. I'm not sure which would be best. Any recommendations? I've read the link about both, but I can't discern which would be best for this situation.

Should I work this after my white skull and before the red skull I plan to work for love and commitment? Or after the red?

Thank you!!!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:42 am

Hello LoveNroses,

Since the white candle spell is for your boyfriend's healing, placing the leftover wax at a crossroads would be a good neutral place to leave it.

Do Blockbuster work if you think the two of you or other parties have placed obstacles in your path that need to be blasted aside. Use Road Opener if you're just feeling "stuck" and lacking forward movement. Use both if you can't decide and would feel they both help.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Do the healing work, followed by blockbuster/road opener, then the red candle spell for love.

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveNroses » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean!
LoveNroses

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:14 am

What does it usually mean if one of the pins falls out onto the saucer while the skull candle is burning?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

It means that portion of the spell is finished, at least that's how I think of it. Whenever you burn a candle into which you've stuck pins, you want to burn that candle until the pins fall.

You can read more about using pins in candle magic here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Thank you Sister Jean :) I didn't see this reply until later after I stuck it back into the skull saying "come to your senses". Will that affect my spell at all?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:15 am

Hello, witchywoman1313,

Your question was already answered by Sister Jean
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:11 pm

I want to work with a red skull candle. I've read some of the other post in this forum but not everything I'll admit. I have some questions.

1. I have my targets writing that I can use as a personal concern and I have a picture as well but I'm wondering if the picture I put inside the skull (or should I do it under?) be of only my target or a picture of the both of us together since the skull is to get him to miss/love/return to me?

2. Can I anoint the skull with Commanding, Love Me & Return to Me oils? Does using so many oils take away the effectiveness of each oil? Could I use my own sexual fluids as well?

3. Is there a certain amount of times I write my targets name on the skull candle or a certain way/place to write it? Is DOB included as well like other candle work?

4. I read a couple people say that they speak to their skull candles before lighting them for the first time. Is that effective to speak to it and sleep with it under your pillow before beginning the actual spell?

Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi Intrigued01,

I'll answer your questions in the order you asked them.

1. Put his picture under the candle, and face the skull to look at a picture of the two of you happy together while it burns.

2. You could use those oils, although I would omit Commanding if he isn't the type to respond to coercive energy like that. You could use your sexual fluids as well.

3. Write his name and birthdate once on the candle and baptize it for him. I usually write this at the back of the neck.

4. You can speak to your candle or sleep with it prior to lighting it. Just baptize it first (and wait until you're ready to light it before putting the oils on it if you plan to keep it in your bed first).

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 am

Thank you Miss Athena!

Baptizing the candle, how do I go about doing that? Do I need holy water from a church? Can I use whiskey like i would for lodestones? Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello, Intrigued01

I am sorry but step-by-step instructions ought to be handled through magical coaching

Please use the search engine in the upper right hand corner as there are thousands of answers to thousands of questions

This is what I found on baptism:

search.php?keywords=baptize+

Please familiarize yourself with the forum. There's a lot of good information here!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:18 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I had done a search for baptizing the candle prior to questioning and couldn't find much, I'll continue to search through everything though incase I looked something over. Thank you.

After reading what others have done to their skull candles I was thinking of creating mine like this..

-Print out on one sheet of paper a few pictures of us as a couple when we were happy so that I can point my skull towards it, as Miss Athena had suggested.

-Place licorice root in the base of the skull. Do I write anything on the licorice root or just speak its intent while I place it into the skull?

-I have the LM 9 herb love mix and was going to place that in the back of the head or should I just put that inside my petition? I have some cinnamon I could add since I read that was a love herb and I have ginger as well.

-Would it be better to do a petition that said Miss me/Return to me and then later once I've seen movement do another skull candle and petition for love? For the petition, is it just a small piece of brown paper with Miss/Return written on it and the oils as well.

I'll begin it next Friday since the moon will still be waxing. I'll only get 6 waxing moons from it though so I think on the 7th night I'm supposed to light it I'll just light it during the day during the hour of Venus. Will that make a difference?

I've been reading about doll babies and mojobags as well so I think I may create those items the same night I begin the skull. I don't have enough for a dollbaby just yet, I'd like a piece of unwashed clothing from my target but all I have are washed items. Once I acquire that though I'll create the dollbaby. Between a honey jar I have already, the skull candle & mojo bag do you think that's alright or too much work on one person? I've read that too much work on a person can fumble stuff up so I'd like to avoid that.

Thank you.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:53 am

Hello Intrigued01,

1. You don't need to write anything on the root, just speak your intent to it.

2. You can put the herbs in the petition or the candle, or both. Up to you.

3. You could do separate skull candles, but I think you could combine the miss me/love me petitions into one skull candle since they're interrelated.

4. For more information about petition papers, visit this page below or get yourself a copy of "Paper in My Shoe" by Catherine Yronwode:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

5. There are not laws for spell timing that are set in stone. I think your plan sounds fine.

6. I don't think you're doing too much work, but go with what feels right to you.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:20 am

Thank you Sister Jean!
Intrigued01

Unread postby Rose22 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 am

Hello all!

I didn't see this questioned answered, but forgive me if I looked over it. When you're doing a skull candle spell over the course of a few days (snuffing and re-lighting each day) do you anoint the candle with more oil before you light it each day, or is it traditional to just do so the first day and simply pray/talk to/light the other days? Thank you!
Rose22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello, Rose22 ,

No, it isn't necessary.

I never do that

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:24 am

Putting whiskey on a red skull candle, carving & speaking the targets name into the candle.. Is that how one would baptize a skull candle?
Intrigued01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi Intrigued01,

You baptize a candle by calling your target's spirit into it as you name it. Everything else you said is correct.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Thank you Miss Athena.
Intrigued01

Unread postby Intrigued01 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:57 am

Hi,

One final question.... I've seen numerous times that the petition paper being placed inside the skull candle has to be tiny. Is this the piece of paper I cross our names over like tic-tac toe and then in a circle around it without lifting my pen write "love me" in cursive OR is this where I just list on a piece of brown paper bag what I would like to happen "Miss me, Think of me, Contact me, Fall in love with me." Can I do both and fold them together or one on one side of the brown paper and then the list on the other side? Thank you. I'm hoping to begin at midnight tonight, at least baptizing it then. My target won't be asleep until 5:30/6am and he sleeps until about 3pm. His work schedule was one of the reasons our relationship failed. Not that, that's important lol. Anyways, thank you for help.
Intrigued01

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm.
Reason: Excessive posting

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:20 am.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:20 am

Hello, Intrigued01,

You can put a tiny paper inside the candle with a few words as the petition

Yu can inscribe a petition on the candle

You can also put a full petition under the candle

I personally prefer brown paper bag to use.

And there's an entire thread on the forum about petition papers that you can look at.

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 am

Do skull candles burn down completely like a free standing offeretory candle would? I've read people say there's have burned hollow and wasn't sure if that was the norm. Mine finished today & the front & sides of the skull melted completely while the back of the skull folded backwards and is connected by a thin line of wax in the center. I'm not asking for a divination, I would just like to know if it is normal for part of the skull to not burn due to its shape.. I hope it's normal lol..

I'll be seeing my target in two weeks & have a couple tricks planned to lay out the two days I'll be seeing him to reinforce other work. I'm hoping the skull candle will begin it's influence by then but just wanted to be certain about the burn. Whether I should do another or not before I see him incase that one burned negatively. The flame leaned towards me most of the time and was high for the majority of its burn so I take those as positive signs but again, I wasn't sure about the amount of wax being left from the back of the skull burning backwards. I think it burnt well over all and I felt a powerful energy with me on the final day today. We shall see what happens :) Thank you for your time!
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:54 am

Hello JAD82017,

Skull candles are very dense and made up of a lot of wax; I think it's normal for there to be quite a bit of wax left over. If you scroll up through this thread I'm sure you'll find posts from people who have experienced similar burns.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:57 am.
Reason: BANNED

Unread postby Shutter » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Evening folks,
I'm hoping to place my order right after I get a reply from y'all but I need an expert opinion before I can tweak one last little thing. I came across this gorgeous glass skull jar with a screw top today at the craft store and it's purple, I bought two in case they're not there if I went back. I was hoping on working a particular person with a skull candle and wanted to know if I'd be able to use that glass jar as a container in which to burn the skull candle in with personal concerns, herbs and oils and if it would be alright thereafter to keep everything in that jar after it had melted down and if I had any other works on that person in regards to swaying their thoughts one way or another, would it be best not to use the same jar to do workings in? Or would that be an alright idea afterall?

Thanks very much everyone.
Shutter

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey.. I prepared a black skull candle for her and a red one for him months ago but never got around to using them..my question is ..can I bring these candles back out and finish what I started..these candles where sealed with the herbs and personal concerns of the individuals..please advice me on what I should do..or I should just start over from the beginning and get new candles..any advice would be great..thanks
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Hello, Shutter ,

How awesome!

One of my AIRR member friends uses them for freezer spells and they work beautifully.

If you continue to work on the same person for the same purpose, yes you can use the jar.

But, spell work ought to be deployed rather than just keeping it

Sending you a PM

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

Of course you can

Just re baptize them and anoint them again because the candle wax will soak up the oils in time

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LoveNroses » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi all! I have been working a situation for about 2.5 months to reunite my recent ex and I. I have been working a honey jar regularly, have worked a few red skull candles, a white skull candle for healing and 2 road opener candles. I've seen hearts a couple times in the red wax and in the past month we've actually seen each other and texted a few times. I've had several readings with a moderator here and every reading has indicated love and reunion. The timeline for reunion was 3 months as of a reading from a month or so ago. 2 weeks ago I had another reading that indicated there were stuck energies and that things were moving slowly. It still showed love and reunion, it was just indicating it was slow moving. The reading also confirmed my work was successful and was the right work to do for this situation. I was told to continue my work and do another road opener followed by a red skull.

I finished burning the red skull last night. It burned slower than the last two, but still burned all the way by the 7th night. There were strong flames and no smoke, but also no clear signs in the wax and the parchment paper that was under the candle to catch the wax actually caught fire at the very end because everything had melted.

Is that a bad sign or just a fluke?

Also, I haven't heard from him since I last reached out (which was right after my reading 2 weeks ago). Would this be due to the stuck energies or because the work is affecting him and he's pulling away a bit (which I'm told can happen at first when it's working)?

Would love some insight since I feel a little stuck as well in what to think or do! Many thanks!
LoveNroses

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 am

Hello, LoveNroses ,

I have no idea how to answer this question other than you may want to look for another reader just to confirm this reading.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

But if your reader said 3 months, you still have time

We don't do candle wax interpretations on the forum, I'm sorry.

Also, I would also suggest a blockbuster candle to break down any obstacles. Then, try your love work again (but continue the honey jar).

I usually suggest a blockbuster prior to any road opener work. But, that is my personal routine. Every rootworker is different.

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lmuser05 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:23 am

Hello again all,
I have been burning my skull candle for 17 days today now. Seems like a lot, but I only have an allotted amount of time to burn each day which is usually about an hour and a half that I get to myself to do this. The burnings have been going along great each time.
Until this morning, when i thought this would be my last day for sure. And I also thought I was running out of time to do it, so I was going to pinch it out thinking well i will just finish the last little sliver tomorrow and be done then but when I went to pinch it out, it wouldn't go out, so I took this as a sign I should let it burn longer. Being pressed for time but still a little time left I went ahead and let it burn seeing how it was almost done anyway I thought sure the flame would go out. However, the burning I did yesterday left the personal concerns I had loaded into the bottom, namely the photo that was rolled and stuffed, sticking out of the wax. And it caught fire! I was a little shocked and worried so I got my snuffer and snuffed it, because let's face I did not have enough spit to cover that.
So my question though is,
Should i just push the personal concerns(rolled photo & such) to the side where they won't catch fire again and light it one last time tomorrow so I can finish it and do my cleansing bath? Or light it in hopes they won't catch fire long enough for me to say my prayer/spell over it then snuff it out, call it good and do my bath?
Lmuser05

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello, Lmuser05 ,

I want what was loaded into my skull candle to catch on fire. This is good, don't stop it.
I also like the picture that I put underneath to catch on fire. Good signs

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:16 am

Hey
I started my black skull candle 5 days ago..but last night and the two nights before that..I haven't been waking up ..I guess I've been tired..my question is can I complete what I started ..I was able to wake up around 3:30..I blew tobacco in its face while I talked to it..for the first 2 days..my question is did I mess things up..I can continued..or a complete do over ..any advice would be great.. Thanks again
Beterhalf38

Unread postby Lmuser05 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for the positive news! It's a relief to hear.
I burned the rest of the candle down. The photo didn't catch fire for the last time but the rest of the concerns did and burned long after the wick stopped burning. And the day of the last burning I seen my the intended person it was for, i think it's way to early to tell if things are going my way.
Lmuser05

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

Yu don't have to start a new one.

Complete what you have started!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Beterhalf38 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 am

Thank you
Miss Aida you are completely amazing..
Beterhalf38

White skull candle

Unread postby decogirl73 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:19 am

Hi all,

Ok, so I need some advice. My bf and I broke up on Monday morning, in my heart of hearts I don't think either one of us intended for this to happen. But it has. The problem now is we're both extremely stubborn, but he's way worse than I am. I really need him to make the first move on this, I want him to see how badly he hurt me and to recognize how is actions created part of this problem. I want him to call me and not necessarily apologize ( although that would be nice), but to acknowledge his part in all of this and talk things out and make it better. I just need some help with what oil/herbs to use for this. I was thinking that some clarity oil, healing oil and Reconciliation would be good, or should i use Chuparrosa in place of one of those? As for herbs use some deers tongue, cloves, and lavender but I'm not sure what else to use if anything.I just feel like I'm missing something. And should I burn this on my honey jar or make it a separate thing all together?
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

I would be using the influence skull candle spell

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You can most certainly place it on your honey jar

But just make sure that you don't have too many commands. What you are asking is way too much of one spell. I would do ne spell at a time.

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby decogirl73 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:11 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I'm gonna guess that was for me. LOL. That makes sense. In what order do you suggest I do them?
decogirl73

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:03 am

Hello decogirl73,

1. Do a spell for him to see how badly he hurt you
2. Do a spell for him to want to call you and talk things out
3. Do a spell for reconciliation

Hope that helps!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby decogirl73 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:28 am

Sister Jean & Miss Aida,

What would I do without the two of you !!!! You have no idea how absolutely grateful I am for the help you both give me with my questions. :-)
decogirl73

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi everyone!

I’ve read a few post about how the skull candles burn. From what I’ve read, it seems like a lot of people have weird burns with the skull not burning completely like say an offeratory candle would. Yesterday was my day 7 of burning my red skull. I’ve lit it every day for at least two hours, one day I could only do a half hour though. It didn’t look like much of it was going to burn to be honest. The face melted forward and into a big pile but most the back of the skull was still there on (I think day 5.) It didn’t look like a very good burn to me but I kept lighting it anyways.
I lit it yesterday for its last day and now it’s day 8 and STILL burning. The wick caught fire to the petition so it’s a big flame. Almost all of the candle has melted away now but it’s been burning for a good 24hrs. I know the page doesn’t do divinations but I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me whether they think the burn is positive or not. Granted it is taking a long time to burn considering I am now on day 8 but since most the wax is gone, isn’t that a good thing? I asked my pendulum if it was a positive burn and it said yes but I want to ask the experts their thoughts incase I’m influencing my pendulum.
I just want to see if I should redo it or if I’m over thinking. Which is very likely, I overthink a lot lol. I’ve burnt LM skull candles before but this is the first time I’ve come across a burn taking so long and melting most the wax. It’s defintely the cleanest skull candle burn I’ve ever had.
Thank you for any replies. Sorry for the lengthy post & if I’m not allowed to ask this question here.
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi CuriouslilThing,

You are correct, we do not perform candle divination on the forum.

However, you seemed to have answered your own question when you said it's the cleanest skull candle burn you've ever had. So why ask others for their input? It's your own interpretation that matters.

Having said that, I will caution you about passing judgment on your candle work before the candle has even gone out. Your spell is not yet completed, so wait for that then check the wax for signs and wait to see what kind of result you get with your target. Then you can decide if yu need to follow it up with another spell. As of now, it's too soon for you to tell how this one has worked for you.

Here is the page on candle divination so you can get a better idea of how to interpret your results:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Miss Athena,

Thank you for your response. I’ve read that link previously hback when I was just a lurker (haha) but I will go through it again incase I missed something. The candle ended up leaving no wax, just a small crescent moon and my petition burnt to ashes. I asked for the input of others because I’m an amateur in this, yes I’ve burnt these candles before but I’m far from an expert. I thought asking others more experienced would help me.

Thank you for your response :)
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby aqua_moon » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:03 pm

HI you guys !

Just wanted to let y'all now that the skull candle works! I have been working a red/black skull to get my target to come to me and for he to repel from all love rivals and I have got amazing results especially with the Black skull. Awhile ago my target was ignoring me so I started working the black skull candle and within seconds of speaking to the candle he text me "wtf" .. I lowkey got scared because I thought he found out I working on him lol. But since then which has been a couple of weeks, my black skull candle has melt all the way down but there is one problem and here is where my question comes to play. My target told me last week that he know I'm telepathically talking to him only because he would wake up hear this explicit thoughts..? Mind you I was talking to the red skull/ black skull I never said anything explicit to the candle so I'm confused in regards to that. When he told me this I denied it but he still wouldn't believe me.. so my question is what should I do? He doesn't know I'm doing magic back he is picking on the thoughts because he know it's not him. Also when I spoke to the candle I use incense was I suppose to use smoke instead? Thank you again
aqua_moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello, aqua_moon,

Incense is terrific

keep performing the spell !! Good job! Just deny it and walk away when he talks like that.

By the way, I may add your post to my new break up book that I am writing!

Great post

Thanks!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hopeful1016 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:25 am

Hi everyone. I've been trying to place an order with LM but I'm stuck between choosing a black skull candle and a black figural candle. I really want to hit this sucker hard!

I know that both can be used for darker work. The black figural can hit different parts of the body, head, heart, etc. The black skull can be used to get in someone's head.

Why is it that some cursing is done with the figural candle and some is done with the skull candle? But both can be used for dark work..
Hopeful1016

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:59 am

Hello Hopeful1016,

Because some people want to zero in on the head and brain, and for others, just a general focus on the body itself is sufficient. It really depends on the type of work you're doing, which you can read about in this thread.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fatima987 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:17 pm

I've stared my red skull candle spell last night, I've been charging the candle for 7 days prior to lighting it. I did't hallow it just placed my petition underneath with our photos, seal of solaman, and my petition. I'm concerned if hallowing it was more better than this? does it have any affect?
fatima987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello fatima987,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

It's hard to say whether one method is "better" than the other, but it seems that more people hollow out their candles and place the petition paper and herbs inside. If you just started it, you could always do that.

Hope that helps.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fatima987 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:18 am

Thank you for answering my question and welcoming me:) so far I'm working on the candle with a lot of energy and I have a positive feeling about it! Hopefully it all goes right!! One of the signs I noticed and was very appealing to me was that, while I was writing my petition, whenever I would start writing with love me intention it something would stop me from writing : length of paper, writing etc my heart was telling me "marry me" as I do want this man to marry me and once I did that it went perfectly! I'm thinking it's a great sign? Would u agree? Also is it possible to get skull candle divination?
fatima987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, fatima987 ,

If you feel good about it then it's the right thing to do

As far as candle divination, I am sorry but, no, we don't do that n the forum. You would have to ask a Rootworker to do that for you for a small fee

Find them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PreviousNext

• Advertisement