• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:02 am

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades

Re: Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 am

I need to redo an influence skull spell and start some love work. Is there an amount of time one should wait to start spells after retrograde? Some astrologers say the influence of the retro is still strong the day it goes direct (like upcoming date of 9/5). And the advice varies from 2 days to 2 weeks after. Is there a shadow period to avoid with spells or can we start day of?

Thank you!
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello, mars84,

That's a great astrological question and I don't know the answer (as I am not an astrologer)

BUT my personal rule of thumb is to wait 2 days of direct until I start performing spells.

My first spell will be Sept 7.

I haven't had any problems through the years

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 am

I can't find the post I read about lighting a candle at certain times to draw something to you. I THINK it said from midnight-6am to draw to you & then 6pm-midnight to remove things but I'm not certain. Can someone confirm this for me?

If it is in fact midnight-6am then I have a follow up question.. I ordered skull candles from LM a couple months ago but never used them, I want to now though since I'll be seeing my target in a few short weeks. I read that skull candles should be done at night when the person is asleep because their defenses are down. My target doesn't go to sleep until 5:30/6 in the MORNING. Which is why I'm wondering about the spell timing. Is it okay to begin my skull at like 5:45 and let it run past 6 when I know that he will be asleep & I could better influence him.

I know you have to adapt to your situation and that there aren't any hard rules on how work "should" or "shouldn't" be done but I still like asking those of you that are more experienced.

Thank you.
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello, JAD82017

That's because you're in the wrong subforum! LOL

Find your answers here:

spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock-time-t11842.html

And Miss cat gives detailed explanations of nothing being written in stone when it comes to timing

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Miss Aida,

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, I didn't even notice it was Eclipse & Retro... I saw Spell timing and just jumped lol. I'm so sorry. Thank you so much for your help!
JAD82017

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics