• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:28 am

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades

Re: Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 am

I need to redo an influence skull spell and start some love work. Is there an amount of time one should wait to start spells after retrograde? Some astrologers say the influence of the retro is still strong the day it goes direct (like upcoming date of 9/5). And the advice varies from 2 days to 2 weeks after. Is there a shadow period to avoid with spells or can we start day of?

Thank you!
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Hello, mars84,

That's a great astrological question and I don't know the answer (as I am not an astrologer)

BUT my personal rule of thumb is to wait 2 days of direct until I start performing spells.

My first spell will be Sept 7.

I haven't had any problems through the years

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 am

I can't find the post I read about lighting a candle at certain times to draw something to you. I THINK it said from midnight-6am to draw to you & then 6pm-midnight to remove things but I'm not certain. Can someone confirm this for me?

If it is in fact midnight-6am then I have a follow up question.. I ordered skull candles from LM a couple months ago but never used them, I want to now though since I'll be seeing my target in a few short weeks. I read that skull candles should be done at night when the person is asleep because their defenses are down. My target doesn't go to sleep until 5:30/6 in the MORNING. Which is why I'm wondering about the spell timing. Is it okay to begin my skull at like 5:45 and let it run past 6 when I know that he will be asleep & I could better influence him.

I know you have to adapt to your situation and that there aren't any hard rules on how work "should" or "shouldn't" be done but I still like asking those of you that are more experienced.

Thank you.
JAD82017

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello, JAD82017

That's because you're in the wrong subforum! LOL

Find your answers here:

spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night-clock-time-t11842.html

And Miss cat gives detailed explanations of nothing being written in stone when it comes to timing

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Miss Aida,

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, I didn't even notice it was Eclipse & Retro... I saw Spell timing and just jumped lol. I'm so sorry. Thank you so much for your help!
JAD82017

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Hello all,

I know we're still in retrograde through the 22nd I believe so I am NOT doing any spells or working like that during this time. I did want to ask about herb baths and oiling though. It may be a silly question but I am going to a mingling, networking event on Sunday and I wanted to take an Attraction bath and use some attraction oils also. Is that fine? I didn't know if attraction baths are okay since technically I am asking to "attract." Thanks for your help!
Love_Muse

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:19 am

Every Mercury retrograde is played out in different signs against a different backdrop of planets in motion -- and every Mercury retrograde affects different people differently, depending on their own natal horoscopes. Performing spells is not forbidden during periods of Mercury retrograde, but be careful to keep communication clear and understandable.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Thank you Miss Cat! I appreciate your response. I will be sure to pay attention to that while interacting with people! :-)
Love_Muse

Unread postby neonwaosy » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:06 am

Hello all,
Please I have an eclipse bottle water that I left opened outside on the eclipse day. I don't know why I did but I believe it may aid in some ritual work but I just don't know if it's better for positive or negative work. I don't mind any ideas or suggestions.
Thank you all.
Neon
neonwaosy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello neonwaosy,

I learned from Miss Aida not to do spells during an eclipse, as she says in this post:

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536-6360.html?hilit=eclipse#p376236

So I'm not sure that eclipse water would be good for anything magically, sorry!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Okay.. Thank you Sister Jean
neonwaosy

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics