• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello, goldengirl ,

In addition to ProphetAvery's great suggestions, there of many others on this thread (in addition to MAKING A BABY DOLL!))

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tactickat » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Hey, quick question. I have a friend now asking in terms of honey jar spells, she doesn't have his actual dna, but she has the box he bought and opened of the condoms they used their last time together and the last unopened condom. He handled the box three times himself. Wasn't sure if that could work on some level, instead.
Tactickat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:54 pm

Hello, Tactickat,

Yes, you can use that.

Also, listen to tis radio show that Lucky Mojo did on personal concerns. They talk about skin cells

www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodooro ... aida-52216

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tactickat » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Eventually I will learn how to navigate this site... But thank you so much!
Tactickat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:01 pm

Hello, Tactickat ,

Just go to the upper right hand corner of any forum page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just type in your key words and the search engine will do your navigation for you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FairyGodWitch » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Would a picture of a signed dmv receipt be a good personal concern ? Also can an old picture of the target be used if a recent picture with their eyes showing cannot be obtained ? I'm getting all of this off of facebook lol
FairyGodWitch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, FairyGodWitch ,

They are links to your target. Not strong links, but links (nevertheless)

So, yes, you can use them. They are better than nothing at all

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DaniWonderland » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:30 am

How can I use sneakers for cursing and controlling work? I have like 3 pairs of sneakers of his left here that he no longer wears. What can I do with it?
DaniWonderland

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:48 pm

DaniWonderland,

Probably the best way is to dress his sneakers and return them for him to wear. This is a sneaky trick. There is an entire thread on sneaky tricks here:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-questions-and-answers-t14790.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:02 am

Hi,

I would like to know if it is okay to cut hair strands one has managed to collect of someone? If it will affect the spell. I am thinking about doing this so I basically have more to work with for any future spells.

I only have about 3-4 strands of this particular person, shoulder length hair. Getting more is going to be next to impossible as she lives in another city. My ex man's sister, which means the odds are even lower of me getting hair of hers again. I only saw her twice even when he and I were together.

I am not yet sure how I will use it. Perhaps to turn her against certain elements in his life that have caused so much trouble between him and I. Maybe even turn her against him as she already has some idea as to his issues, but he manipulated her into believing she imagined it all when she voiced her concern to the family. Perhaps if I can turn their relationship sour she will speak out again and shine a light on the fact that he needs professional help. On the outside, I might even sweeten her to me and perhaps get her to contact me in the future about his issues and how to get it sorted out.

My question again though: is it okay to cut hair strands in 2 when we have limited personal concerns to work with?
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

Yes, you can definitely cut the hair strands.

But not too little

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi guys,
My situation is a little complicated but since for the first time I got something which could be counted as a personal concern (other than name/dob/photo), I could really do with some help.
So two months ago I gave my writing to someone whom I really want to work with. He's successful and not desperate for work but told me he likes the idea and is looking for something "different". Anyway, after two months of waiting for him to finally read it I started lighting vigils at MISC (Attraction, Influence, Bewitching, Mercury) and at home (Bewitching and Come to Me. Was going to light my Follow Me Boy too). I asked in all of them that he will read it, let me know, love it and want to be involved. In some I asked that we remain in contact after he leaves our mutual workplace in three weeks.

Yesterday he finally told me he read it and it's very good and said we'll talk about it properly another time - well, today he came over, said it's great, writing is good, got him curious - but it's not what he's looking for. The style isn't what he wants. Too similar to stuff he's done apparently. I didn't want to say to his face I'm prepared to change this for him, because I really can't see anyone for this character - but honestly the way he described my style isn't how I want my style to be, so I'm happy to change it anyway. I did say if down the line it changes a lot, if he'd be interested in reading it. He said yes when I finish after I'm happy with it and workshopped it etc (which could take months), he'll be happy to give it another read. I asked where to send it and he said to his agent (so it's not direct contact with him. Which is upsetting).

I tried to hide my disappointment but not sure I managed to so the next few weeks may be awkward. Candles are still burning for me at MISC and my Come to Me is still burning at home.
As he was leaving the bar he left his glass on my table. I took the glass he drank from.

Now that question is, how can I use it? I have no honey jar for him and I don't think it'd be good to start one now since it's slow work and also cos of the retrograde. Is there a way I can use it with vigil candles? Or oils which I may have? (I did just make a big order a week ago but it normally takes about a month to get to me).
Maybe with the Follow Me Boy vigil?

Any other recommendations will be great. I do plan to go over to him before they finish to just say I've taken his comments to heart and making changes so he will have an opportunity to suggest direct contact.
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:51 am

Hello, lalyil ,

I am sorry that this happened

You can put a dressed taper candle in that glass.

OR

You can take a cloth and wipe off everything he touched on the glass and use it as a personal concern

Also, can you have other people look at your work? Many famous writers have been rejected by some and loved by others. This is just one person's opinion.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:40 am

Thank you. I worry a taper candle in the glass would break it since the glass isn't that thick like a vigil one. But I might try it. I think I'll wipe part of it (there's also a slice of lemon in it that must have touched his mouth at some point) and then use it under my Follow Me Boy vigil along with his pic, dob and petition? Or would it be better to burn a small paper towel with the candle (paper towel that I use to use to wipe the glass)?

It's not that I'm upset about it not being what he looked for. He made very valid points. I told him yesterday his criticism was really helpful and I intend to change things thanks to it. And I'm more excited about it now
My main concern is not having a direct way to contact him once he leaves. I'd like him to offer to be more involved and stay in contact. It does seem much likelier to happen after out chat yesterday cos he was very impressed by what I said and my understanding of his criticism and my favourite writers and so on (we found out we like the same ones pretty much and that this is the style I'm aiming for and turns out, also what he wants). So yeah. I want him to find me, approach me and work to get more involved. :)
aniviel

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:42 am

Hello, lalyil ,

I would just wipe it with a white cotton cloth and then make a doll and put that cloth inside.

Paper towel are very flammable.

This would be a more permanent approach because then you have that personal concern that won't be used up in one spell

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aniviel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, but if I order a doll now by the time I get it he'll be long gone from the theatre so I won't see him. I need something I can at least start quicker. Living in the UK means it takes 1-2 months to get orders.

EDIT: Actually I just saw I can use a figural candle. I have a red one of a man, not best for this situation I suppose but should be good for a doll baby? I'll hollow it out, put the cloth in (shall I put the lemon in too?) glue a picture and well, follow the instructions.
From then on you just talk to it, right? I've never used doll babies before. I plan to do this tomorrow with a clear mind and while I light my Follow Me Boy vigil (since I'm expecting my Come to Me to finish tonight).
aniviel

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello lalyll,

You don't necessarily need to order a doll to make into a doll baby; lots of people make them with various materials. I think a candle would work for that. I'd use the cloth in the doll, but wouldn't use a lemon. The things lemon is used for is kind of the opposite of what you're trying to do with this spellwork.

If you've never used a doll baby before and you're wanting to do this *tomorrow*, I'd suggest you study up. Working with a doll baby involves a lot more than just talking to it:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

Good luck.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby libbinbelle » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:35 pm

After telling me he wanted to start a new chapter for us to be closer my long term boyfriend came across someone from has younger past and wanted "time apart", he was seeing them but they broke up.I had a reading and heis being pulled away by witchcraft, yes I have had a reading from AIRR.

We live together but now he wants "time apart" and it's his house. I'm looking for a job and new place in the middle of constant intense stress from the work being done on us. I'm doing Reversal and Uncrossing and Reconciliation while this is going on.
I have the reconciling, return to me, kiss me now, love me, i dominate my man which I am using with with pink candles and red candles.

I have access to his bodily concerns and found some a tissues with his dried blood on them from a nosebleed.
I looked on the forum and found menstrual blood references but not this, at least so far I haven't found it.
Any ideas to dominate him strongly with this while I'm doing the reconciliation work? And pull him back to me.
I did the work on breaking them up. Now I want to move the reconciliation up.
He keeps changing the timeframe for me to have the use of his home while I look, some days he's cries and holds me and we get close again he says I'm more beautiful than ever and then he acts like "I"m using my feminine wiles on him and he must be strong."
We both made the mistake of taking each other for granted but after all these years (10+) we do care.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
libbinbelle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, libbinbelle ,

I have moved your post to the thread that has 25 pages of ideas.

But, Oh My God!

If this were me, I would DEFINITELY make a doll baby with that personal concern. You have his blood: his life force!

For me, it's a doll baby!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby FairyGodWitch » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Okay I have a caprisun juice pouch from my target. I rubbed vaginal juice on the opening so that when his straw passes through it'll get into his juice. Now I want to use the juice pouch or maybe the straw as a personal concern. Is this a good idea?
FairyGodWitch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, FairyGodWitch,

That straw has lot of skin cells on it from his lips. And probably saliva too. It's a stronger link

If he has touched the pouch, that too has skin cells. The pouch is a weaker link but still a link!

So the answer is yes!

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:03 pm

I have a question about personal effects. I am hoping one of the lovely experts on this board might be able to assist (please and thanks, of course).

I used the only hair I could find of his left around here (had I known I was going to be doing this stuff, would not have mailed him all of his stuff). It was a pubic hair left on a cock ring (sorry but if there's a more socially appropriate term for cock ring, I don't know what that is). Anyway that is now in a honey jar. But I am also wondering if I could use the cock ring itself. It's the silicone/rubberish type so I could cut it into several pieces which would be useful should I do any further work. My question is it's not really "his". Technically it's mine, but he's the only one who has ever worn it and it would still have traces of both of our "fluids" on it, I would think. Which seems to me could only be a good thing. Anyway is this something that could be used effectively as a personal effect? Say for a doll baby or any other rootwork where it's needed?
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello loyal_stranger,

Yes I think that would work fine.

Good luck.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nycrab111 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

I'm trying to get back with my ex. I have hairpins that belonged to her. What can I do with this? I have a Come To me candle.. should I put it to the side?
Nycrab111

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, Nycrab111 ,

I would put them in a love poppet

Tkae care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Working with a celebrity autograph

Unread postby AJxoxo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Quick question-

A favorite celebrity of mine recently did an auction for a movie prop of hers. It was signed of course. This made me think, if you did spell work on a celebrity to meet them, - if you were in the same area as them- would a signed object or poster work?

Im curious if an autograph that may be quite old would be effective. Also, how would you use it (assuming it's on a large poster)?

Thanks!
AJxoxo

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:52 pm

AJxoxo --

A signature is a valid and traditional personal link -- but on a poster it is too big to pack into a candle and too valuable to burn to ashes. Not everything is as useful as it may seem to be.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby AJxoxo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 am

Thank you for such a fast reply Miss Cat!

That makes sense and was something I considered. But for some reason I thought maybe the age of it would matter? They could be old and also touched my many people. I wasn't sure if that mattered. Anyhow, it's a cool thing to consider if I ever want to do spell work on a celebrity for some reason :P
AJxoxo

Unread postby dreamgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:35 am

For how long a straw used by someone would be effective as a personal concern? It has their saliva on it
dreamgirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, dreamgirl,

As log as it wasn't exposed to anything that will disrupt the composition or the integrity, it should be OK

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dreamgirl » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:15 am

Thank you, Miss Aida
dreamgirl

Unread postby mysticguy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:47 pm

I hope this is in the right topic since I see Name Papers, but I'm working on my target regarding love reconciliation and since the only thing I have is a pic of him. So, I decided to buy him a rose and sent a letter to him by my friend pretending to be a delivery girl. Also, I printed out a fake invoice paper for him to sign.

But, whether or not if that's how he normally signs his signature.. that I don't know, but what I do know is that ..he signed the paper invoice and I got his handwriting hoping it can be used as a personal concern.

My 4 questions are is:

1) Is someone handwriting considered to be a personal concern?

2) Does how a person normally signs they signature make a difference regarding spells or rootwork?

3) There is various ways I'm thinking on using his signature, but I only have 1 paper with his signature on it. Can I make copies of his signature on a color printer, so I can have more copies?

4) Can I cut part of his signature or do I use the whole signature?
mysticguy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:31 am

Hello mysticguy,

I went ahead and moved your post to this thread, since what you're asking is more on the topic of personal concerns than name papers. And, if you scroll up through this thread, you'll find lots of posts about using handwriting as a personal concern. Because yes, you can use handwriting as a personal concern, however making copies of the paper will weaken that link. It doesn't matter how he wrote his name, as long as he wrote it. And if you're really hurting for personal concerns, I suppose you could cut the signature into pieces, but I think that would weaken the link.

Good luck.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mysticguy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:24 am

Thank you Sister Jean,

Cause I do have a photo of him and was hoping to get more personal concerns. Although I have already made a copy of the signature since I was at someone place that had a color printer, but I do still have the original signature since that is a stronger link. I guess now I'm stuck deciding if I should use the original signature near the vigil candles concerning him or use it in the honey jar or sweetening jar.

Have you or anyone ever used the handwriting signature to put it near the vigil candles concerning that person before?
mysticguy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, mysticguy,

If this were me and I only had one signature, I would make photocopies of that signature (which becomes a name paper).

Then, I would take the ORIGINAL signature and put it in a doll baby. That's what I would personally do with the ONLY stronger connection that I have. I would use the photocopies for the other spells in which the name paper would most likely be consumed by the fire and/or wax.

And, of course, we use name papers in our spells (as well s petition papers). You could make a petition paper out of it by simply crossing it with your command,

Take are
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ma853 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:16 am

okay hopefully this is in the right place
Hey guys so
i made this Mojo bag for someone to only desire me and he saw it. so i had to empty it out smoke and dust the flannel bag and re do it all over again on a Tuesday unfortunately. I added the piece of my hair with his stuff on it and it was dry in the mojo bag. I know that its not as powerful as a full drop of semen but I thought it could be super powerful becuase its his semen on my hair. what do you guys think?
ma853

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 3:58 pm

Hello ma853,

You're right that that is a powerful personal concern, however I wouldn't use it for the mojo bag since that's also a personal concern for *you*. I'd use the "anointed" hair in a honey jar for the two of you, but I'd keep the personal concerns you use in the mojo bag limited to him. So a piece of cloth soiled with his fluid, that sort of thing. Hope that helps.

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby caitlyn_cg » Wed May 03, 2017 6:40 am

Hi everyone
I was wondering, i want to make someone love me by using a photo of him but the photo is blurry, would it still work? Would it work if i put love me oil on it and put it in a picture box?
caitlyn_cg

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, caitlyn_cg,

I cannot honestly answer the question if the photo is clear enough as I can't see it.

BUT, put the target's name and birthdate over the forehead portion and then continue the spell.

It most likely will be weak but it could work

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DeepSouthConjure » Thu May 04, 2017 8:49 am

I have sharks teeth, and breast milk. (I realize that sounds hilarious because they're so opposite.) :oops:

I'm wondering how either one of these things could be used in workings. I've heard protection for use of the sharks teeth, but I'm also thinking about hex work with them.

I've looked around here and found plenty on people putting their blood, semen, spit, ect. Into food, but haven't seen breast milk mentioned. Would it be used to control/dominate as the other fluids would? Or maybe for protection or health since it is basically a super food?
DeepSouthConjure

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 04, 2017 9:26 am

Hello DeepSouthConjure,

Miss Cat wrote an excellent reply on the use of breast milk to someone who asked the same question in this thread. You can read it here:

personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-questions-and-answers-t9215.html#p2255

I don't know of any traditional uses of shark teeth in hoodoo, although it could be included in a bone-reading set. You could see if anyone on the forum has brought up the topic of shark teeth by putting the word "shark" in the search box in the upper right corner of your screen.

Take care.

P.S. I'll give you one more free pass on the new topic you posted, but remember that doing that is against forum rules and we won't be so lenient from now on now that you're aware.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DeepSouthConjure » Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 am

I don't think breast milk is such a far out idea! I had a similar question on how to use it. Maybe it could be useful in a fertility working for yourself or a client. I also think it has healing properties, and could be used for something along those lines. I'm not sure if you'd want to use it for love/romance workings, but it is very sweet tasting/high sugar content.
DeepSouthConjure

Unread postby DeepSouthConjure » Thu May 04, 2017 10:40 am

Sister Jean-- Thankyou so much. I will be sure to search more thoroughly before posting next time! I'm sorry! Interesting idea about using the teeth for a bone reading set.

I just signed up today after lurking since yesterday. My apologies.
DeepSouthConjure

Unread postby StarFire » Thu May 04, 2017 2:33 pm

I recently downloaded a Facebook Photo of one of my enemies to use it in reversing work (a mirror box) and shortly afterwards, I suffered considerable backlash. This occurred BEFORE I could complete my work. It seems like photo was protected. My question is, given that I have no other personal concern or link to the person, will it be sufficient to use only the person's name for this kind of work?
StarFire

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello, StarFire,

Yes, pictures can be protected.

And, yes, you can use the name.

Also, in the future, make sure that you are protected when doing these type of spells

www.luckymojo.cm/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby StarFire » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

I definitely will work on the protection part of my work. I do not think I was adequately prepared. Thank you so much for the tip.
StarFire

Unread postby johnnyr860 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:19 am

Hello there I have a honey jar spell kit that I ordered from lucky mojo that I'm still waiting to get in the mail. I was just wondering I have a used condom for my love interest that I am doing the work on. I took the condom he used after our last time together and I was wondering what do I do with it? Am I putting the condom inside of the honey jar? Underneath it? Where does it go? Thank you for your time. Hope you all have a blessed day.
johnnyr860

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:32 am

Hello johnnyr860,

Would it be possible to wipe off a bit of fluids from the condom onto a small piece of tissue? Then you could fold up that tissue into the petition paper you put into your honey jar. Or you could cut out a small square of the condom and fold it up into the petition paper. For more information on how honey jars work, please read this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:54 am

As per earlier posts, I am beginning to experience movement as part of my reconciliation spell with an ex-lover/friend. we have had a bit of a journey together, but are committed to rebuilding our friendship as a next step - I asked him to call or see me soon, and he wants to meet in-person - certainly good progress.

My question is this - how do I collect his personal concerns if we are meeting in a public place? I'm thinking that the most I can do is try to get some stray hairs/eyelashes if I hug him, and/or grab his napkin if we go out to eat? Or (sorry if TMI), if we end up kissing, find a way to discretely spit out some of our shared saliva into a vial or something I can take home?

I have an old dirty shirt of his at home that I used part of for the reconciliation spell .... But I'm sure there are tons of creative ways to get his concerns that I'm forgetting. Thoughts?

Also I am likely meeting him in public - not home where I would make the food and drinks myself- but I have a few ideas as to oils/powders to have on my hands, etc. when I touch him..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
TaurusGirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi TaurusGirl,

Looks like you're making progress, congratulations!

For personal concerns, you could definitely get some of his hair from his shirt. One trick I've used is to say "oh you have something in your hair" and snag a strand or two when removing the "something" that really isn't there.

Grabbing his napkin, or straw if he drinks from one, is another good idea.

Shared saliva from kissing may not be the best idea, as I don't know how much of his you could successfully collect. I think you'd get more of your own than his, and how would you spit that into a vial in front of him without being noticed?

Definitely wear your oils and rub some in your hands before greeting him. Give him a nice hug and get your hands on him. That will help.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm

lol, maybe not my wisest idea (saliva!) will try for the hair trick. thanks!
TaurusGirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:21 pm

You're welcome, TaurusGirl.

Another neat trick is to carry a mini lint roller in your bag. I've tricked a target into letting me "roll" the shoulder section of his jacket by saying he's got some stray hairs clinging there. Most guys would appreciate a lady's effort to help them tidy up a bit, but you know best how your target might respond.

Good luck, I hope you get what you need. Remember, you can always cut a strand of hair into pieces to use in multiple spells.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:29 am

Ooh, I love the lint roller idea! I think that will be my plan - much more foolproof than the others. He's very affectionate so he would love it. Thank you!
TaurusGirl

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:46 am

It worked.

We had a nice visit at my house where he apologized profusely for what went wrong between us. We mostly just sat and held each other, but I did manage to get a couple of lint-rollers full of hair/fuzz etc.

I don't know what the future brins, but we agreed to move past the mistakes we made in our past and to rebuild our friendship - maybe more - moving forward. Plus now I have tons of extra concerns for future work, lol.
TaurusGirl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi TaurusGirl,

Congratulations! Nice work and I'm happy to see you are making progress in your relationship. I wish you much continued success and good luck with him!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread postby Apprentice » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 am

When my ex and I slept together and he ejaculated in the bed. I used my underwear to soak up some of his semen. Can I add a piece of this underwear to my honey jar?
Apprentice

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:01 am

Hi Girlbeloved,

I moved your post because you were posting in the thread on menstrual blood. Please take care to post in the correct thread.

Yes you can add a piece of that underwear to your honey jar. You have a great personal concern from him so consider other spells in which you can use it.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TaurusGirl » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:54 am

I wanted to follow up on my earlier post (August) about reconciliation work and personal concerns. It's been a process, but things are continuing to improve with my target. He told me last night he loves me 'more than you can imagine,' and that I'm always on his mind, and have been since we first met. I'm sharing this to underscore that this stuff works, but in particular when you keep an open mind and aren't tied to the outcome. I knew there was love there but I wanted to give it time to grow, and he said he finally felt comfortable telling me what's been on his mind for a while - that he loves me.
TaurusGirl

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 am

Hello TaurusGirl,

That's wonderful! Thank you for keeping us posted :)
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics