• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Court Case Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: Court Case Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby allthngsntrl » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:37 am

Thank you Miss Aida. That is kind of what I was thinking. I have order everthing that I need just waiting for some of it to come in but I will start the other beef tongue. Thanks again.
allthngsntrl

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 pm

Well I did the kit along with some other things. The most important part of the divorce petition was found in my favor. Unfortunately, I'm kind of boned on the financial stuff but the ex has been contributing & letting me have use of his vehicle while mine's broken down.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,

That's good news!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby redheart » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi I just wanted to post that I have done a honey jar spell on the referee in my custody case. I truly believe it is working. She favored me in our first appearance today. Which made me feel safe and secure. I have even work the vingera jar spell on on the attorney and my childs father. Also the freezer spell. Which I've noticed did alot of good today. I have called on my saint Michael and also Saint jude. Who both have shown me signs they are with me. I want to thank LM for there wonderful advice forums. There radio blog. And St. Jude and St. Michael. You all are my blessings and I know I will continue to be bless in this long journey ahead of me. Also so sorry the crystal silence league for praying on my behalf
redheart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Hi redheart,

That is wonderful news!

Keep up the good work.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:26 am

So I'm going to make a honey jar for my man's application for residence permit. I'm not sure if it should be regarded as a court case jar? I was wondering, I don'y know yet the name of the case worker. It will take take time before I'll know this and I want to make a jar before and just write for example "german migration board". Can I make a honey jar with this petition paper and then add another petition paper when I know the name later? Is it ok to add new ingredients or items to a honey jar and what should one say when doing this?? Thanks a lot!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Moonlightdream,

You already asked us about your plan for this honey jar and I said your plan looked good, here:

spells-for-visa-passport-green-card-immigration-deportation-t9417-180.html#p377600

Yes, you can write German Migration Board on the petition paper if you don't know the names; yes, you can add ingredients later if you need to; and yes, you can add the name of the specific person later when you learn it.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo