• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:06 pm

Black Cat Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Black Cat Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby Reynolds » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 pm

Hi everyone,
a quick question:

In the description for the Black Cat Spell Kit, it is said that the Kit is used by people involved in the black arts...
What sorts of Black Arts ? Destructivemalicious Hoodoo spells?

And how would the kit help? How would the petition be writtne out? What would it do?

Thanks,
Reynolds

Re: Black Cat Spell Kit

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 am

It's more often used for gambling luck.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Black Cat Spell Kit

Unread postby Reynolds » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Thanks Cleopatra,
yeah, I figured as much, yet this additional use was written in the description, so I figured someone must have at least used it in that way or have heard about someone else doing so
Reynolds

Black Cat Spell Kit for Luck

Unread postby leonus23 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 am

Hello. my name is Leon. Not long ago I bought a Black Cat spell kit. I'm not much of a gambler, I really want it as a "reverse bad luck" hand, or "antinomian (sp?) good luck hand". But the instructions for the kit are only geared to gambling. Any suggestions as to how I should go about focusing it more on the luck?
Thanks!

P.S., absolutely love your site and your products!
leonus23

Re: Black Cat Spell Kit for Luck

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 am

Focus on what you want. If you want a reversal of bad luck in your life, pray for that instead of gambling luck.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:13 am

Agreed. If you are looking to reverse bad luck you should start with some cleansings. Then depending on why you've having the bad luck you might need actual Reversing or Uncrossing work, or just some Road Opener followed by some general good fortune work.

Actually, you really should start with a reading with a rootworker to determine that nature of your bad luck, so you'll know exactly how to reverse and remedy it appropriately. You can find a good worker through AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

I wouldn't work that luck kit until you know what your exact situation is - and then I would probably work a kit that was more in line with my actual needs, rather than try and make a gambling kit work for something other than gambling.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:31 pm

This is great advice Devi. Also have you considered the 13 herb bath, followed by the 9 and 7 baths? Your question implies that you know where the bad luck is coming? Is this correct?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:50 pm

leonus23

I am assuming that you got the back from LMC. The bag you purchased is good for what its intended purpose is. If you have instructions to write a petition and place it in the bag you can state your wishes there, but black cat products are really meant for gambling. An uncrossing or blessing bag might be better, or the Southern Style Herb bag which is for health, wealth, and love.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby leonus23 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks for the replies, but the "reverse bad luck" and all that comes from the Lucky Mojo descriptions for Black Cat products, I wasn't buying something for anything other than what it was listed for, I promise. It does say for gambling luck, but it also says it's a good for general luck. I don't have a specific condition, but when I read the descriptions for the Black Cat something just said "That's for you, you could use a lucky piece, get it." So I did. Ah well, I still love the site, and I still love the products. Live and learn.

Thanks again for the advice!
Leon
leonus23

Unread postby leonus23 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

I guess what caught me about the Black Cat was the thought of always landing on my feet no matter how Fate may toss me about, which is what I thought of when I read it was also good for reversing bad luck.

Leon
leonus23

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 pm

leonus23

Then you are in awesome shape :-) When in doubt, always go with the LMC ad-copy. All of us moderators are volunteers--none of us as far as I know are employees at LMC--so trust the website and information there. The Black cat and notorious black cat bone are both very powerful symbols in Hoodoo. As far as emphasizing the reversing of bad luck, I stick to my earlier advice--work your petition with that idea emphasized.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Black Cat Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 am

I've purchased the Black Cat kit and am slightly confused on the instructions. The instructions for the mojo bag states to add a $2 bill to the bag; however, the candle work instructions indicate using 7 one dollar bills, then adding one of those bills to the mojo bag once the knob candle has burned down.

Am I adding $3 to the mojo bag, $2 bill to the mojo bag, or $1 to the mojo bag?

Thank you in advance
LibraGoddess

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, LibraGoddess,

You would end up with $3.00 in the bag

The $2.00 bill is for one thing. The $1 bill is charged.

Good luck with your spell!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida
LibraGoddess

Unread postby Spiritual_Mama » Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 am

Hello LM folks,

I purchased the Black Cat Spell Kit a while back and I can't seem to find the instructions to it. We recently moved house and I think it was lost in transition. I didn't help with the move - my husband did everything. I can't find any instructions on how to use it on this forum or in the LM main page. Can someone please send me the instructions on how to use it? I have the full kit that came with a mojo hand. I can give the invoice number if need be.
Thank you Lord God, thank you Master, thank you St. Expedite
Spiritual_Mama

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello, Spiritual_Mama ,

Please call the shop as I don't have the instructions. They do

I am sorry

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spiritual_Mama » Tue May 30, 2017 11:30 pm

Thank you Ms. Aida.

I will do that
Thank you Lord God, thank you Master, thank you St. Expedite
Spiritual_Mama

Unread postby Tamikens » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:30 am

Last week, I received my Black Cat Triple Strength spell kit (super excited to use it!) and, as per the instructions, I am waiting until 7 days before the next full moon before beginning the spell. However, I had a couple of questions regarding the bathing and, for the life of me, I have not been able to find a clear answer on this.

According to the instructions, I am to steep the Black Cat Bath Crystals in a quart of water, before straining and adding it to a gallon of warm water. And then I am to pour it over myself in 7 installments before collecting the used water and throwing it to the crossroads at sunrise. My questions are:

1. It specifies "Rain Water" or "Spring Water". Since I live in Texas and we aren't expecting rain in the area I'm in any time soon, will regular tap water work? Or should I buy the bottled Spring water from the grocery store for this?

2. By 7 installments, does that mean that I should pour 1 installment over myself each night for the 7 nights I am working the trick? Or am I to pour all of it over myself on the 1st night in 7 parts?

3. Lastly, I work Mon-Fri from 6am until 2pm in the afternoon. Although I can end up working later, my start time is not flexible. As such, I would not be able to throw out my bath water at sunrise. At best, I can throw it out on my way to work at 5am each morning during the week. Would it be alright for me to take my bath and complete my prayer and work each night, and throw out my bath water on my way to work every morning? Or does it have to be at sunrise?

Thanks in advance and sorry if these questions have been answered before.

-Tami
Tamikens

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:01 am

Hello Tamikens,

I wouldn't recommend using tap water; get some spring water from the store.

You should be taking one bath (one "installment") per night for seven nights if that's what the instructions say. Not seven baths in one night.

If the instructions say to throw out the bathwater at sunrise, you should try to do that. One idea would be to take a jar of the bathwater to work with you, then walk outside and throw it toward the sunrise when the time comes.

Take care.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tamikens » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:51 am

Thank you so much for your help, Sister Jean!

I meant to thank you sooner, but I've been doing the work for 6 days now and that's eaten up a lot of my free time (not that I'm complaining). I can already see the positive signs that it's taking root, even with the slight tweaks to accommodate for my schedule.
Tamikens

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo