• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 am

Lodestone Love Spells with/without Candle or Lamp

Re: Lodestone Love Spells with/without Candle or Lamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, rohini925 ,

Welcome to the forum.

We realize that you are new. But, we ask in the future to keep your questions brief, please.

since this spell was prescribed by someone else, we recommend that you follow up with the person who told you what to do. We don't know what this person's rationale is and we don't want to make recommendations that may be counter-active to the prescription.

Yu can, however, look at this page with lots and lots of instructions and ideas: www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Again, I have my own ideas but, you must follow the advice (to the letter) of the person you are working with

Wishing you great success with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rohini925 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Thank you for the rely Miss Aida, I asked here because I only went to her for a tarot reading. I stopped at the metaphysical store in my city and she was giving readings that day and is only there once a month I guess. When I explained my situation and I was contemplating doing a spell but was very new to it all that is what she suggested and I figured I'd try to get more info online since we had limited time. I'd love to hear your ideas anyway, i'm not planning to change anything as I've already started the work but moreso for future reference. Thanks again.
rohini925

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello, rohini925,

Please read the page that I gave you for ideas.

Again, don't mix ideas. If you are doing her spell, then go with that one.

Take Care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Love spells

Unread postby Nightingale_7 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:07 am

I am trying to draw this guy whom I am very fond of and he liked me too but something drew us apart at an initial stage.

I have tried red figural candle and lodestone spell and I was reading about another lodestone spell where they draw us together after anointing them with love Me oils etc.

Do you think it would work if I used the same pair of lodestones?
Nightingale_7

Re: Love spells

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:49 am

Yes, you may use the same lodestones, if they are still "live" and magnetic and you are working for the same outcome with the same person.

By the way, i would not try more than three spells, to attract a person who is not coming along the way you want. My thinking is based on personal experience and what i was told by other workers, namely, if you cannot succeed after three spells, there is probably a reason that the outcome is not going your way and the easiest thing to do is to let it go and trust God.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby bunny_paw » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:14 am

I performed a lodestone/red candle spell about 3 years ago to attract a new lover. And it worked; it brought someone to me who was everything I asked for in my petition paper down to the smallest detail.
Except I failed to mention commitment. I guess I just assumed my lover would be the committing type.
After two years, he broke it off because he didn't see us as a serious couple. I'm still not sure why he broke it off, and he won't give me any reasons why. The readings I do are a little confusing (they seem to all point to a crossroads and decision-making), and I am still waiting for a response for a reading that I paid for from a rootworker to give me a bit clearer explanation.

I still have my lodestone/red candle materials with me. I hate to admit that I have neglected feeding them for a while, and they have been moved twice now during moving house.
I want to perform some work to bring this person close to me again. Would I continue to feed the old lodestones I have, or should I perform a whole new lodestone/red candle spell?
Thanks for the advice.
bunny_paw

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:03 am

I would re-do the spell, but with the same lodestones. It'll give them a refresh, and you'll be able to name the male lodestone for your ex (I'm assuming that's your purpose here :) ) as well as include a personal concern of his if you have some.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 am

Hi bunny_paw,

I agree that you would need to re-do the spell. You can cleanse the lodestones and re-use them as long as they still feel alive and magnetic, as miss cat wrote in the post above yours.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bunny_paw » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:25 am

Appreciate the advice, cassiopaeia and Miss Athena.

The lodestones still feel very powerful and magnetic, so I might just give them a cleanse with some good whiskey and name them for my new work.

With the new work, I intend to use three different oils on the stones, including Love Me Oil, Come to Me Oil and Compelling Oil to draw the subject of my work close to me and prompt him to follow through with his promises. (He was the one who approached me for a relationship and mentioned wanting something serious two years ago, but when I approached him a few months back to discuss our future, he panicked and wanted to break up. He has been sending mixed signals by saying that he is “tempted” to pursue a relationship with me but is afraid it won’t work out. I’ve performed some readings on the matter which suggest he is currently sorting out some issues and making some important decisions and isn’t sure if he sees me as a serious partner.) If there are any recommendations or suggestions on which oils would work best, I would really appreciate it.

Also, the previous time I did this work, I wrote the petition paper with my name and a list of the traits I wanted in the perfect partner which attracted this man to me - he fulfilled every little thing I asked for, but I missed writing down the very obvious trait of “commitment”. For this new lodestone work, should I just put both our names on the petition paper, or should I also write on the petition paper that I would like a serious commitment and/or to take away his doubt as well? (I’m also using a skull candle on my subject with deer tongue to break through his stubbornness and fear/doubt.)

And finally, I still have the candle wax and remains from the previous work I did a few years ago. Should I dispose of these by burying them in my yard when I begin my new work?

Thank you again. :)
bunny_paw

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:38 am

When I do lodestone spells, I do name papers (with personal concerns, if possible) but not petition papers. And honestly, with this guy I have a feeling that emphasizing commitment while you're still trying to get him back is just going to make him resist harder. It might serve you better to put all of your energy and focus into bringing him back to you, and then start doing Stay With Me work as soon as he's returned.

Clarity would be good for helping him see that you're the One, and Crucible of Courage will help him get past the fear that things won't work. Maybe King Solomon's Wisdom to get him thinking right. :) Deer's tongue is for communication - are you using anything on the skull candle that's specifically aimed at breaking through the resistance?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:04 pm

Hello, bunny_paw,

cassiopaeia gave you excellent advice

I think you have all the correct oils.

Use the skull to remove the doubt and use the lodestones for the commitment.

And, yes, the candle wax would be buried in your front yard

Wishing you GREAT success with your spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby aerias » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:19 am

Hi y'all, I'm a little new to this, so I hope I'm doing this right. Feel free to correct me if not. I just had a question about a folk spell I had seen on your website. There was mention of an old spell where a someone obtains the dirty underwear of another, ties it into a knot and buries it in one's backyard to stop a partner from infidelity. I have a few questions about this, if you don't mind:

1) I've also read about burying two lodestones in a piece of the partner's cloth anf burying it near the entrance of one's home to keep them close. Would combining these two make it any more effective? As in, could one put two lodestones in a pair of a partner's dirty underwear, tie it into a knot and bury it by one's entrance? Or would that be overkill?

2) Could this underwear spell work in conjunction with a honey jar spell for the same person? And sinxe we're on the topic, do the candles burned on honey jars always need to be the same color and intention?

I'm knew to rootwork and love it, but there are many nuances I'm attempting to pick up. Out here in Rhode Island, there just doesn't seem to be many practicioners to ask. Thank you very much for your time.
aerias

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Hello aerias,

Since you're new to hoodoo, I'd recommend not trying to change things about spells you find without understanding why they're done the way they're done. Burying someone's underwear near your *front* door wouldn't keep them close. Burying it in the backyard does that. I suppose you could add lodestones to that spell if you wanted, but it's a powerful (simple, yes, but powerful) spell on its own, and I'd keep it the way it's written.

Yes, you can do the underwear spell in conjunction with a honey jar. If you have more questions about honey jars, please ask them at the link below so we can keep this thread about lodestones on topic:

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536-6120.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aerias » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Will do. Thank you for the tips, Sister Jean! :)
aerias

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation