Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cooking with Magical Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
miziluvhoodoo
Forum Member
Adding Lucky Mojo Hoodoo and Conjure Oils to Food?

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello! I would like to know, would it be ok to add any of the love oils to my targets food?

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

corazon

Re: Adding Lucky Mojo Hoodoo and Conjure Oils to Food?

Unread post by corazon » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 pm

No, although some blends may contain food grade essential oils, some essential oils are inherently inedible, so the blended oils are not guaranteed safe for consumption.

Why not find some herbs that are safe for consumption and make a tea for your target?

Or add the best love ingredient of all to the food - your menstrual blood.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Adding oils to food

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Agreed.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Adding oils to food

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:10 pm

I recommend that you purchase cat's book and read further about Lucky Mojo's oils and and herbs.

Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic

How to use Conjure Oils, Hoodoo Oils, Ritual Oils, Dressing Oils, and Anointing Oils
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 pm

You can also save yourself a little anxiety and skull sweat by ordering a copy of the Hoodoo Foods! recipe booklet. It is composed of winning entries in the annual Conjure Cook Off and Rootwork Recipe Roundup.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Great idea, Miss Michaele -- which reminds me to remind YOU --

April 10th is the deadline for recipe entries in the 2011 Hoodoo Food Recipe Round-Up -- that is, the recipes that will be published in this year's cookbook. As a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of Missionary Independent Spiitual Church, won't you consider sharing one of your secret conjure recipes with us? We'd love to know what's cookin' in YOUR kitchen!

My entry is going to be my Great Grandmother's Psychic Dream Cookies.
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 am

Oh, well, if *you're* going public ... Mine is Kiss Me Now Balls. It's a mashup of two popular recipes with some unusual seasonings. First test run should be today.

Miss Michaele
(are we off topic yet? No?)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:05 pm

"Kiss Me Now Balls"?! LOL! Wow, Michaele, i can hardly wait!

Are we off-topic? -- No way. And let's remind everyone who reads this that the place to go to find out more about Cookin' Hoodoo is the official Hoodoo Food! Conjure Cook-Off and Recipe Round-Up web page, right here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/conjurecookoff.html

Yum, yum!
catherine yronwode

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I just sent the recipe off to Sister Robin -- got it right on the first try, and only had to make a couple of little fiddlin' alterations.

I think the "alternative kitchen tools" I suggested will make you laugh.

Miss Michaele

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:03 am

Oh man, did THAT get my attention...I'm REALLY going to have to get a copy of that cookbook!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:41 am

The Hoodoo Food! cookbook is a cute little add-ons\ to any Lucky Mojo order, with profits going to support the work of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, including, as always, the church Fan Fund, the AIRR fund, and the AIRR Pro Bono Fund.

BOO-GRI-HOFO
Hoodoo Food! The Best of the Conjure Cook-Off
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

heartexalted
Forum Member
Cider and Mulling Spices

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Mulling spices, as I'm sure most of us are aware, contain things like cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, allspice, sometimes cardamom, etc. These spices, of course, have various magical properties, as indicated in sources such as this website. I was just wondering if anyone had any clue as to whether the preparation and drinking of spiced cider has any origin in folk magical practices -- and why one would be compelled to drink it during the winter, in particular? (Besides the obvious, counteracting the cold weather.)

Most of the herbs common to mulling spices seem to deal with money and luck...
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Celestina
Forum Member

Love Treats

Unread post by Celestina » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 am

Hello, board! For my first post here, I thought I'd share a few conjure tricks I picked up both old and new that involve working with food. (My mother is something of a kitchen witch, but many of her tricks involve using hoodoo herbs and concepts. Neither of us ever realized what she was doing could be hoodoo until I started reading up on this site!)

This recipe is something she calls a "Love Sundae" and goes a little something like this:

Using Tonka Bean Ice Cream (which you can make relatively easily, there are many many recipes for it all over the internet, and the one we use is nothing new), put three to seven scoops in a whipping bowl, add 200-400mls of rose syrup (best to make this yourself) and whip until its mixed in completely. It should have the same consistency as frozen yogurt. Don't worry if it gets too soft, you can always pop it in the fridge for a few minutes after you've mixed everything. (You can add mens to it if you wish, though I have not tried it this way.) Once this consistency has been achieved, serve in a chilled bowl with hibiscus syrup or honey and sprinkle candied rose petals (or candied hibiscus, depending on if you're aiming for lust or love) and serve! This little treat has worked great for me in the past, as well as being a light and delicious treat.

There are many modifications you can make to regular desert favorites to draw love out of a person, as well. It helps if during the preparation you pray over your ingredients, or even dress and light a candle and keep it burning during the process. (The Love Me or Bewitching candles worked best for me.)

Usually during the mixing process I will say something like "As this treat is sweet to him, may he always sweet to me."

***An additional note: You can add candied lavender petals or lavender syrup if your target is of the same sex as you.

I hope this trick works as well for all of you as it does for me!

ElectroKid

Herbs Drink

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Hello

is there any herbs you can drink like put the herbs in a pot and boil it down and drink it for protection if sombody gives you somthing bad to eat or any drinks that i can drink

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Herbs Drink

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Four Theives Vinegar can be taken internally for cleansing and protection.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#special

Also some cleansing herbs are edible (such as sage) and can be eaten or brewed into teas, but due to different people have various sensitivities and allergies, it's best to check with a professional herbalist before taking an herb internally that you do not have previous experience with.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ElectroKid

Re: Herbs Drink

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 pm

thanks devi spring

atropis
Newly Registered

Spiciness in food

Unread post by atropis » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:21 pm

The question I have is a bit of a departure from the focus of the topic thus far. It's about spicy food.

Spicy things such as red pepper are typically used for causing discomfort in the target of a spell. But there are many people who enjoy spicy food.

So the question is: when a person eats spicy food, are they basically applying hotfoot powder to their own selves by doing so?

Intent always plays a major role, of course. A secondary question would be whether the effects of any given herb are likely to be felt even without a strong conscious intent.

hapinys
Forum Member

Re: Cooking with Magial Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Taking notes...i have most of these herbs & didnt know what to do with them. Lol

hapinys
Forum Member

Unread post by hapinys » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Taking notes...i have most of these herbs & didnt know what to do with them. Lol

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spiciness in food

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:18 pm

atropis wrote:when a person eats spicy food, are they basically applying hotfoot powder to their own selves by doing so?
That's not the default, no. But red pepper, black pepper and garlic are also used in protection work.

Of course, the cook could turn a good curry or mess of chili into a hot-foot dish with fervent prayer.
A secondary question would be whether the effects of any given herb are likely to be felt even without a strong conscious intent.
You mean, will putting store-brand salsa on your taco drive you out of your home and force you to wander the world forever?

Seriously, how often does that happen? ;)

Miss Michaele

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 am

Hot spicy East Indian curries are some of my favourites when it comes to marriage work. Coriander and cumin are classic additions that encourage good conjungal relations and fidelity; and combined with lots of ginger and a little cayenne to spice up the bedroom later in the evening... well... you get the idea.

Thai and Vietnamese curries and soups on the other hand are great for protection and uncrossing work with their liberal use of lemongrass and garlic. The heat there tends to give them strength and potency in what I've thus far experimented with.

For crossing work, it would be fascinating to try an batch of vindaloo: with the massive use of cayenne, vinegar and black mustard the recipe calls for - no doubt some damage could ensue. Although cooked lovingly, with white mustard instead of the black and containing the full head of garlic called for: it, it's still one of our household's favourite protective and tasty meals!

...ok, curry rant is over now ;) ...
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 am

aura wrote:Hot spicy East Indian curries are some of my favourites when it comes to marriage work. Coriander and cumin are classic additions that encourage good conjungal relations and fidelity; and combined with lots of ginger and a little cayenne to spice up the bedroom later in the evening... well... you get the idea.

Wonderful idea! But I've been told, by people who really know their conjure, that cayenne is pretty dicey for love work. I once had a client, for instance, who was steered wrong and put chili peppers in a honey jar to bring her man back. He came back home, all right, but they fought constantly!

I'd say a prayer over the dish, calling on the red and black pepper to protect the situation, to stand guard against interruptions, attacks and bad luck.
Thai and Vietnamese curries and soups on the other hand are great for protection and uncrossing work with their liberal use of lemongrass and garlic. The heat there tends to give them strength and potency in what I've thus far experimented with.
Yes, and the dish of fresh herbs on the table to sprinkle lavishly over everything, which always includes BASIL.
...ok, curry rant is over now ;) ...
Very instructive, thanks :D

Miss Michaele

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:47 am

MissMichaele wrote:Wonderful idea! But I've been told, by people who really know their conjure, that cayenne is pretty dicey for love work. I once had a client, for instance, who was steered wrong and put chili peppers in a honey jar to bring her man back. He came back home, all right, but they fought constantly!
I'd say a prayer over the dish, calling on the red and black pepper to protect the situation, to stand guard against interruptions, attacks and bad luck.
LOL! Thank you for the warning Miss Michaele - it will be borne in mind and I like the use of the pepper as a ''guard'' for future dinner-work.

While in our case the cayenne has never caused a fight - it has pushed to the surface deep rooted issues which we hadn't been willing to discuss and needed attention and resolution (strong discussions and uncomfortable subjects). So user beware...
Aura Laforest

vtfgx28
Newly Registered

Unread post by vtfgx28 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:08 am

Traditionally, Wicca teaches to do for yourself and that's where the understanding of herbalism many Wiccans possess comes from.

The so-called "magical" properties of bay laurel, for example, lays in the fact that they possess eugenol (without the levels of thymol found in cloves, for example) so they are one of the traditional ingredients in chicken noodle soup, and one reason chicken noodle soup is so good when you have a cold.

The effects of eugenol will still affect you whether you believe in them or not.

Now, would bay laurel be an appropriate burnt offering to the far shooter when asking him for psychic powers? Sure. But I'm not sure why you'd do so or how you could do it accidentally while cooking.

The simple fact remains that if tomorrow all the technology was gone and I was the last human on earth I'd know what local plants to eat for a cold... although I'd be more likely to go get canned goods and the like..

renascent
Forum Member
infusion and conjure herbs

Unread post by renascent » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Can Lucky Mojo herbs be used internally as infusions or are they strictly for conjure work?

Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: infusion and conjure herbs

Unread post by aura » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi renascent,

I've used the single herbs such as borage, goldenseal and feverfew in infusions without trouble. Do make sure you're aware of the effects of what you're consuming however since many herbs are toxic and/or interact with other medications and foods in your diet. Furthermore, you never know what you might be allergic to, so do the sip test first! But Miss Cat would be the expert. (and taking a tea internally CAN BE conjure work BTW... ;) )

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

renascent
Forum Member
Re: infusion and conjure herbs

Unread post by renascent » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 am

Thanks aura

I am somewhat familiar using herbs as infusion, however I noticed Lucky Mojo had herbs for teas and conjure.

I was just curious if there was any difference between the two.

Thanks again

Madame Morose
Forum Member

Soaking herbs in deionised water?

Unread post by Madame Morose » Thu May 03, 2012 9:31 am

I apologise in advance if following question has been covered before.

I have heard somewhere that distilled/deionised water kills the God-given property of herbs, dried and fresh. Is this true?

Some root-workers on the other hand recomend it for hygiene reasons especially if the herbs are used in a brew fit for human consumption.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Soaking herbs in deionised water?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu May 03, 2012 9:46 am

Madame Morose,

I've never heard of this in my life. I am 64 years old and was raised by an herbologist mother and have used herbs medically and magically since i was 12 years old. It sounds like a load of bollocks to me. In fact, it sounds like a load of perniciously anti-natural bollocks, because what i was taught was to use natural spring water or rain water in preference to tap water when preparing for the use of magical herbs in teas and cookery

Pseudo-scientific EXPEN$IVE equipment to "deionize" water has never been a part of the folk magic of any people on Earth, to the best of my knowledge and belief.

BOO-GRI-HOFO
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

danielpeng
Newly Registered

Re: Cooking with Magical Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook

Unread post by danielpeng » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:51 am

It's fantastic to improve flavor with various herbs: healthy and tasty.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:39 am

Hi All
I would appreciate a recipe or herbs I can put on or in food to get rid of unwanted people (step children) who are living in my house.

Please advise what would be good thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:54 am

Hi, Michelle12,

There are a LOT of recipes for exactly what you want to do in this practical, text-heavy cookbook from Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. It costs $9.00 and you can order it here or via Amazon (frankly, their shipping rates are lower on one-item orders, and we don't mind saying that).

From the recipes listed in the table of contents belwo, i would recommend, for your situation, the following:

Go Away Chocolate Caramel Bars, 82
Haters Be Gone Hot Wings, 75
Stop Bothering Me You Gotta Go Chili Balls, 76
Texas Hot Foot Chili, 78

BOO-GRI-HOFO
$9.00

HOODOO FOOD!:
THE BEST OF THE CONJURE COOK-OFF AND ROOTWORK RECIPE ROUND-UP
PRESENTED BY THE LADIES AUXILIARY OF MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH
Editor and Cook-Off Coordinator: Sister Robin Petersen

CONTENTS

Introduction 4
New Year's Luck 5
Money Matters 15
Affairs of the Heart 23
Hearth and Home 55
Enemy Tricks 73
Dreams and Divination 83

INDEX

Adam and Eve Love Salad, 49
Aioli, the Protective Mayonnaise, 67
Anise Overnight Dream Cookies, 89
Apple and Onion Soup for Love, 33
Ashta Special for Romance and Seduction, 26
(2013 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Astral Travel Tea, 83
Bachelor's Money Stay With Me Soup, 20
Basil-Garlic Butter for Home Protection, 63
Black Magic Cake, 79
Black-Eyed Peas for New Year's Luck, 8
Boiled Greens for New Year's "Folding Money", 9
Bring Me Some Money Mini Meatballs, 15
Cardamom Lamb for Passion or an Illicit Affair, 38
Catfish Work Against a Love Rival, 78
Celtic Scottish Harmonious Office Shortbread, 19
(2011 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Cooking with Bath Water, 41
Cornbread for New Year's Gold and Coins, 9
Cut and Clear Ginger Lemon Bars, 53
(2011 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Cut and Clear Lemon Meringue Pie, 54
Dill Baking Powder Biscuits for Raising Up Love, 27
Dream Tea for Lucky Numbers, 91
Eggplant Parmesan for Love and Sex, 32
Fast Luck Punch, 67
Feel the Love Truffles, 42
Fertility Bacon and Rice Creole, 37
Fiery Wall of Protection Lentils, 70
Financial Cleansing Tea for Mending Bad Credit, 19
First Love Bacon-Cheese Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes, 34
Fish Fillets to Keep a Woman Happy in the Home, 24
Four Thieves Vinegar BBQ Sauce, 60
Four Thieves Vinegar Sweet Potato Salad, 72
Fortune Telling Cheesecake Pull, 90
Fresh Ginger and Mint Protection Tea, 57
Gentle Loving Cupcakes, 40
Get Down to Business Fig Cake, 22
Go Away Chocolate Caramel Bars, 82
Going Away Ham, 64
Golden Fortune Corn Fritters, 10
Guard Your Love Tamale Pie, 57
Haters Be Gone Hot Wings, 75
(2013 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Honey Cake to Sweeten Business Associates, 13
Hoppin' John for First Footing at New Year's, 5
Hot Money-Draw Texas Chili, 17
Howlin' Hot Passion Strawberries, 37
Ice Box Pie to Keep Your Head Cool with Money, 18
Kaerlekskaka (The Love Bun), 85
Keep 'Em Close Braised Short Ribs, 28
(2012 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Kiss Me Now Balls, 48
Love Honey, 23
Love Muffins, 46
Love Uncrossing Cupcakes, 52
(2012 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Lovin' in the Oven Lasagna, 30
(2011 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Lucky Money Marriage Berries, 21
Luvv Brownies to Catch and Keep Your Love, 39
(2012 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Magical Herb Jelly, 55
(2010 Conjure Cook-Off 3rd Prize)
Magical Miracle Mashed Potato Salad, 61
Magical Syrups to Sweeten Iced Tea and Tisanes, 35
Making "Vippebulle" (Straw Bun), 85
Marry Me Cinnamon Crumble Apple Pie, 42
Money Uncrossing Collard Greens, 7
New Orleans Style King Cake, 93
New Year's Eve Good Luck Corn Muffins, 6
Old Fashioned Pound Cake for Saint Expedite, 58
One Pot Protection, 71
Passion Punch, 31
Peppar Kakar Cookie Coins for Money Luck, 19
Persian "Protect My Man From Other Women" Salad, 29
Pesto for Lovers, 36
Pickled Penis Party Pick-Ups, 77
Poppy Seed Cake for Wishes and Dreams, 94
Prosperous Rosh Hashanah Cinnamon Pot Roast, 17
Provence Oil for a Peaceful and Protected Home, 67
Red and Green Tomato Chutney for Lucky Numbers, 89
(2013 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Red Eye Gravy to Keep Your Man Working, 65
Red Fast Luck Punch, 66
Red Hot Cinnamon Chocolate Chili Cupcakes, 74
Roasted Garlic for Home Protection, 72
Rose Petal Sugar for Use in All Love Cookery, 28
Rose Pound Cake, 41
(2010 Conjure Cook-Off 1st Prize)
Safe and Happy Home Roasted Chicken, 56
Santa Muerte Spice Cake, 62
Scandinavian Glogg for Yule or Winterfest, 14
Secret Language of Chocolate Candy Fillings, 43
Secret Language of Edible Flowers in Salads, 37
Seeing True Biscuits, 88
Silver Dollar Money Drawing Pancakes, 16
Sleepy Time Sweet Dreams Tincture, 94
Sneaky Love-Trick Truffles, 44
Spicy Chocolate Chili Coffee Frosting, 73
Steamed Asparagus with Pine Nuts, Manhood Style, 25
Stop Bothering Me You Gotta Go Chili Balls, 76
(2010 Conjure Cook-Off 2nd Prize)
Stuffed Cherries for Nature and Fertility, 29
Summoning the Future Spouse Using a Dream Pancake, 85
Swedish Hole-Bread or Halkaka, 84
Tempting Love Apple Stuffing, 35
Texas Caviar, 11
Texas Hot Foot Chili, 78
Three-Herb Saffron Love Rice, 25
Tisanes and Other Herbal Infusions, 57
Valentine Pear Salad, 36
Vanilla Sugar for Kindness in All Relationships, 65
White Icing for Pound Cake, Upon Getting a Job, 58
Zucchini and Corn Side Dish for Protection, 69

First Edition 2014
(Contains 2010/2011/2012/2013 entries)

Published by
Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://.missionaryindependent.org
catherine yronwode

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi Miss Cat
Wow that book looks finger lickin good (forgive the pun) how can I not resist I shall purchase.
Brilliant!!!

Thank you I'll let you know how it pans out.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Hi Miss Cat
Are the ingredients everyday ingredients or special (Spell ingredients ) as I guess whatever I cook for them I do not want anyone else to eat as its only then ( the step children) I am trying to get rid off.

Can I ask you on a scale of 1 -10 how likely it will be that I can get rid of these children back to the country they came from and would feeding them any of the recommended receipes be adequate enough to get them out, it has been 6 long years that they have been giving hell to me in my home and their Dad will not consider for a minute sending them back home to their mother (they are illegal in the UK and need to go back to Jamaica).

What do you think I have been advised to use banishing powder but the task is somewhat difficult as all their belongings are in their room and neither of them will go out when I am at home and when I go out they go out, their is no time when without looking over my shoulder can I get to apply the powder.

sorry if I have mixed some of what is for this forum and another I was just trying to explain my reason.

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:35 pm

Hello, Michelle12,

There is no way to predict the likelihood of percentile chances of things happening. The bottom line is: 50/50 likelihood of working or not working

You would have to feed them what you feed them and see the reactions.

You may also want to consider domination spells on your husband to get him to cooperate with you

I am so sorry that you are enduring all of this. My heart bleeds for you. But, it also looks like to need to perform more aggressive work. You have a HUGE obstacle, and it is your husband. So, work on him...

Wishing you the very best

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:30 am

Hi Miss Aida
It is a task and a half I have been battling with for a long time, I will look into what I can do to deal with him that he can turn to my way of thinking it would have to be severe but not obvious as he is very suspicious.

Thank you for your help and advice.

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:48 am

Hi Miss Aida
I have purchased the cook book, compelling products, I dominate my man oil and kiss me now oil, I intend to set him straight he is extremely stubborn and determined, he is hard work I am going to give it a try if not I will need to get back up, but I will see how it goes.

Hailey09
Forum Member

Unread post by Hailey09 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:32 am

I made Zuppa Tuscan soup last night, the Olive Garden way, and I added Damiana and Cardamon. The soup is delicious alone but the added herbs made it delectable. I intended to make this for my beloved but shared with my mother and best friend first and they both talked about the calming feeling it gave them. It did the same for me too. I put quite a bit of Damiana in it bc I was hoping to have a wild night lol but instead, I was so relaxed I slept most of the day. I just wanted to share that the Zuppa Tuscano soup is a tasty recipe to add your earthy tasting love herbs to it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:29 pm

Hailey09 --

I think your comments on Damiana as a "relaxing" love herb are spot on. I think that in times past, a lot of folks have used relaxing / psychotropic herbs like marijuana, catnip, and opium poppies for seduction, as well as alcohol, which is also a bit soporific.
catherine yronwode

red apple
Forum Member

Unread post by red apple » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello everyone
Please I just want to know if catnip are among the edible herbs
Or not.I have some at home , and I saw it on the link listed above
Have anyone tried using it?.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello, red apple ,

It is a medicinal herb. So it is used in (and as) medicines.

Many other herbs are used as medicines including cardiac drugs. Catnip has a numbing effect (as well as other effects)

So, I personally wouldn't recommend using it for human consumption

Take care

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello,

Is there somewhere on here where I can find a list of the edible herbs LM sells? I read some descriptions on a few of the herbs while I was trying to shop/browse through them but I don't see details that say whether they can or can't be ingested.

I'm planning on making red velvet cupcakes for my target. My ultimate goal is for us to reconcile and date once again. I have a honey jar in place for that currently. The cupcakes I can't decide if I'd like something to nudge that goal along or something more along the lines of passion/lust...

My concern with leaning towards making them all lusty and stuff is that I'll be with him for three days, since I doubt they will take immediate affect, I worry when they do begin to affect him he'll just decide to go elsewhere to "relieve" himself since we live in different cities.

Any suggestions? Tips? Thank you very much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Your question is easy to answer: buy a copy of "This Amazing Book" -- it lists edible / drinkable herbs along with their medical effects.

BOO-BOT-TAMB
This Amazing Book by Sunrae Products Company, ed. cat yronwode
$9.00

Hoodoo Herb and Root Medicine Opens the Door to Better Health

You also have an embedded premise that i do not support. You say, " I doubt they will take immediate affect." THAT, my dear, will be the undoing of your work. Place your intention, confidence, and skill in making them work the same day and don't undercut your own magic!
catherine yronwode

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:28 am

Cat,

Wow. I'm honored that you were the one to reply to me! Thank you for taking the time. I apologize for sounding so negative. I just didn't think it was possible for it to be effective right away. I will buy a copy of the book & I will pour my intention/desires into the cupcakes. Thank you!!

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi,

Sorry I have a few quick question..

1. When I'm making cupcakes for my target is it possible to grind the herbs I'm going to use together the day before I make the actual batch of cupcakes and then just put them in when I make the batter the following day?

2. Would I state my intent for each herb just as I would if I was putting it directly into the batter?

3. Lastly, I'm thinking of putting either some oils or powders on the cupcake liners.. Which do you think would be best? I haven't worked with the powders before so I don't know if they are clumpy or finely ground out.

Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, JAD82017

I will answer each question after the question

1. When I'm making cupcakes for my target is it possible to grind the herbs I'm going to use together the day before I make the actual batch of cupcakes and then just put them in when I make the batter the following day? -YES, of course!

2. Would I state my intent for each herb just as I would if I was putting it directly into the batter? -YES!

3. Lastly, I'm thinking of putting either some oils or powders on the cupcake liners.. Which do you think would be best? I haven't worked with the powders before so I don't know if they are clumpy or finely ground out. -I wouldn't do that. They will bake and burn

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:31 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for replying :) I'll start planning right away. Super excited! Thank you again!

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:06 pm

I just thought of something! Is this possible.....

Can I buy bottles of his favorite sweet tea brand... Pour them into a container along with some "love" herbs.. I wouldn't have it to where the herbs are floating around, they'd be in an infusion container like for when you create detox water.. Then after infusing them for like two days, pour the tea into a bottle and let him drink it...

I'm still going to do the cupcakes but I think I'm going to do the small bite sized cupcakes and maybe some cake pops as well since they are bite sized.. If I do the big cupcakes there's a chance he won't eat all of it since he isn't big on sweets but if I do bite sized he can munch on them throughout the day, especially since it's his favorite flavor... I even found small cupcake liners with witches hats on them!

I'm hoping it's that time of the month around the time i make the cupcakes since it'll blend well into the cupcakes I'm making..

Thank you :)

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:18 am

JAD82017,

That is a good idea as long as the love herbs that you choose are edible, non-toxic, and not too bitter.

I have both of the books mentioned here (Hoodoo Food! and This Amazing Book) and I have found them useful in creating a working list of edible love herbs.
coastwitch

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am

Good afternoon!

I was reading through a couple forums and sub-forums and found something interesting about a sugar jar & love herbs being mixed together and then later being used in baking.. I have some kitchen herbs already like cinnamon, cloves, etc..

I was wondering something though.. Can I use a herb for two intentions if the herb itself has multiple purposes? Example: Can I put a pinch of lemon grass in stating it's intent is to "clear out old conditions" and then put a second pinch of it in with a sexual intent in mind?

My plan is to make a tiny sugar jar with the necessary herbs for my goal when the moon phases allow it, I'll have been working it at least two or three weeks by the time I add the mixture into my baking. Miss Aida had said previously that I could combined my herbs the night before baking so I assume it would also be acceptable to do it a couple weeks before hand. Once Mother Nature hits that time of the month I'll also add that to the mixture as well which should be a couple days before I use the mixture. Even better, the date I will be seeing my target and beginning our weekend trip is the same date (different month) we started dating but the number is still significant to an anniversary we had where he gave me a beautiful glass encased rose like the movie Beauty & Beast.. Which is what he used to call us.. so I'm hoping between my intent, the significance of the date & the reason we are traveling together (a wedding) it all works in my favor & I achieve my goal..

I'm going to buy the edible herbs I don't have from LM later today.. Things like Damian, Queen Elizabeth, Dittany of Crete (which I know is to be used in small doses) but I was just curious if I could use herbs for multiple intents.. I'm sorry for the long post.. I'm a writer so once I start, I have a hard time stopping.. Thank you for reading and for any advice or answers you can give me. Much appreciated!

I wasn't 100% certain where I should post this but since my intent is to bake with the herbs I thought it was best to put it here. I apologize if I was incorrect with that. I know it takes a lot of work and effort to run this page and I'm sure it's tiring to have to move post to the correct areas. Hopefully that's not the case with my post but if it is, I deeply apologize.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:47 am

Hello JAD82017,

Cooking with the sugar in a sugar jar is a traditional way of working, as long as the herbs are safe to eat. I think it would be fine to put in pinches of the same herb and attribute a different magical goal to each pinch. Here is a list of edible herbs that you could use:

http://www.luckymojo.com/conjurecookoffherblist.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:57 am

Thank you Sister Jean! Much appreciated!

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi again,

Silly question.. I was going through the list of things I want to put inside a sugar jar and then later I'll take a spoonful out of the sugar jar and place it inside the batter for the cupcakes I'm making my target.. Now, my question is and I think I already know the answer.. It seems fairly obvious but I'd like to just make sure I'm not incorrect on this..
If I'm using something like Cardamom, can I used the ground kind? I know the packet of seeds LM sells says that the seeds are used for passion, lust and love but since it's for a cupcake the seeds would be noticeable. Does grinding them after I've stated my intent have any affect on the ingredient? Like, would it not be AS strong since it's now ground up? I'm guessing the answer is no, it's still the same ingredient, with the same affect and same magical properties but I just want to be on the safe side and ask the experts.. Thank you :)

foxydot
Forum Member

Unread post by foxydot » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm not super well versed in Hoodoo yet, but I know (and love) my food magic. If you are grinding up an herb or spice for magical use, it is best to acquire it whole and grind it BY HAND with a mortar and pestle, chanting or praying while you grind. I always grind clockwise for drawing work and anti-clockwise for pushing/banishing work. This puts the "juice" of your intent and desire into the herb and gets it going.

In those rare cases where I use a spice whole, I take the whole seeds or bay leaf or what have you and hold them between my (clean) palms and breathe my desires into them chanting and praying. I try to keep up an attitude of how I feel when my dreams manifest while I cook too. If I'm doing lusty work, I listen to dirty audiobooks. If I'm doing money work, I dress in my fancy "rich" clothes and use a bedazzled apron. :D

Hope you get the real Hoodoo answer soon, but that's my 10c!

JAD82017
Forum Member

Unread post by JAD82017 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:35 am

Thank you for your 10c! Very helpful :) I have the mortar and pestle so I'll go ahead and buy the seeds whole and grind them myself. Thank you for your time! I do have another question for you though... Once you've put all your ingredients into the mix is there a psalms you say or state your final desire? Thank you so much!

Reason: Board warning given

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Good evening,

I will be making a birthday cheese cake for my friend in a few weeks (3) and would like to prepare ahead of time. What ingredients would you suggest that have a mild taste but give romantic feelings? Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:00 pm

You need the book "Hoodoo Food!" -- there are many great recipes in there for cakes and cookies -- and "Love Muffins" that will blow your mind!

In a traditional cheesecake, you have very limited ingredients -- not really enough to "hide" something in. If you make a cheese cake with a strawberry or raspberry topping, then you can work with the topping.Both strawberry and raspberry are already female-identified love herbs -- and red, to boot. Adding menstrual blood to a red jam-style sauce ought to do the trick.

BOO-GRI-HOFO
$9.00

catherine yronwode

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:19 am

Great! Thank you soooo much!

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:45 am

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! So, I’ll be making a Banana Cream Cheesecake for the guy I’ve been casually dating.. What edible herbs would be good to add to this that won’t alter the taste? I have powdered Cardamom, I THINK I have Coriander & Cubeb berries but I’d have to double check, I have Dittany of Crete, Ginger, Bay leaf, Cinammon sticks & Cloves... I’m not going to put all of that in there but which do you think would be best to put taste wise? Does the amount put in matter? Can it be like a pinch or does it have to be more? I don’t have any menstrual blood & wont for like two weeks but can I add sexual fluids? Thank you for any help :)

Edit: I have a honey jar going for him (it’s like 2 or 3wks old) is it okay to put like a teaspoon spoon of honey in it or do you think that’ll be easy to taste? I think I still have Damiana as well..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:14 am

CuriouslilThing,

You can use the honey from a jar to cook for the man this is a traditional method of working the jar. Sexual fluids can also be added to the cake. Most of the herbs you mentioned do not seem the best to make a cake with tbh lol. Cinnamon can be added lightly, if you can crush the items u[, add them to a grinder and mix it with gram cracker to make the pie cheese cake. You can add tonka bean and blend it with a little vanilla extract.
Tonka bean: tonka-bean-questions-and-answers-t8132.html
You can brew him a nice cup of coffee with some of the crushed herbs placed in the coffee filter. Then add the sexual fluid to make him yours ( what goes better with pie then coffee): http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”