Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

oraclenicholle

Re: Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Unread post by oraclenicholle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:49 pm

That makes sense Miss Aida. Would you say the cure be the same as the cure for the person who has used the treatment for themselves? In other words, if I did a deep cleanse of generational curse and sin removal on myself, would it also work for my children? And would the same process need to be repeated for their children to come? Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle ,

Most likely, the same cure would apply for everybody (as it was the same curse (akin to being the same disease).

If they have been uncrossed before getting pregnant, the babies most likely will not have a curse. BUT I can't guarantee anything. No guarantees in life. BUT they ought to be free from it

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you . So what if i person died from the curse like a near death experience,,, so they in the end lived, Would that curse be ended, is there a process to remove a true generational curse? I am an gratuate of Miss Cats course, and have Khi Armand's book Deliverence also, thanks again Amber

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 11:12 am

Hello amber,

If you scroll up through the many posts in this thread, you'll find spellwork ideas to remove a generational curse. If you want to make sure if the curse has been removed from a specific person, I'd recommend getting a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun May 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Well hello , thank you for responding, and yes I have read somethings, but its not a complete regimen,

Ive done many things, mine was tough , cause i had to die, first, but i believe it may be attatched to a general curse, with that being said, my death, brought this info to my attention, but I'm looking for more of a regimen, cause what i have read, says it's very hard to take off, actually, i would like to more on a generational, curse, like, a reader say its in the bloodline, I m not sure I understand what that means, I would like to get more info, and then clear myself and kids of this. Thanks so much for any advice or guidance, Amber

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello Amber,

Did you read through this thread? once you have done that and have more specific questions about how to work a particular product please let us know.

Peace~

Nathen

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Thu May 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello, again, yes ive read thru things, like the uncrossing baths, have done them, Actually did a curse breaking to i found. On the site... but still had my NDE..... i know things come off in. Layers, but sure the steps, I just missing something, Ive read more info on generational curses and understanding a little bit more, and it sounds all bad no. Matter how you look at it, from my point of view.

Thanks you so very much for the info a guidance. Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, Amber,

Please listen to this radio show. It may help

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... rnes-92015

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Hello, thank you i just finished listening to, Thanks again for you help, i dont have any problem with my ancestors who have died, I'm going to try to book another reading with miss cat. Be Well Amber

evananda
Newly Registered

Unread post by evananda » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:00 am

Posting does not seem to work for me. Maybe because I am new. Talking to ancestors is easier for me. After I started working on my family tree some ancestors came through to give me guidance about specific family curses. That was neat.
Om Sai Ram

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 am

Hi evananda,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

New posters need to have their first few posts approved, so they are not automatic.

Nice work with your family tree and ancestral help. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello, evananda,

We are curious!

What did your ancestors tell you to do?

I personally would LOVE to learn from you!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Katx
Newly Registered

Unread post by Katx » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:23 pm

Hello everyone. Well, I'm not sure where to start, but my mother and I think our family is cursed through her mothers side of the family.
I'd like to share a few details about what's going on. It seems like every female's spouse is an alcoholic, his physical appearance and health deteriorates horribly. The men always have female relationship problems. Financial stability in non-existent. Almost every female has miscarried. We are all plagued by illness and disease. My grandmothers side of the family were basically "Irish gangsters." Every time there was a family death and someone got the inheritance of money or material items, it was through "blood money" and then the person who inherited it would die. So, maybe somewhere down the line a long time ago one one of these fine relatives of mine stepped on someones toes and they cursed them (my mother never inherited anything, but she was "given" a present from her great great aunt.. maybe there's a difference between inheritance and being given something?)
My mother and I are really beginning to believe that we are cursed. Our intentions have always been good and I have no idea what I could have possibly done to be living in what seems like my own personal hell. I feel like everything I touch or love dies. Every man that comes in my life, seems to be doomed.
Is there anyone that might be able to help us, please?
Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Katx,

I am so sorry to hear this. It is impossible for us on the forum to know what is happening with your situation, so I strongly encourage you to get a reading on this to learn more. You can find reputable readers here, who can also advise spellwork for remediation:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Meanwhile, it would be a good idea to do a thorough cleansing of your home with Chinese Wash and for you and your mother to each do an Uncrossing spell kit on yourselves. Once done, put up Protection in your home and carry an amulet with you. Products and ideas are in the following links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

If you have not already done so, please read through the posts in this thread for other advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck, and please keep us posted!
HRCC Graduate #1909

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi all,
I stumbled on a book [that purports to teach a stringent ritual to get rid of a generational curse].

To properly perform the ritual, it is necessary to do everything exactly, without changing anything - any sequence of actions or spell words.

The spoken spell looks like Russian to me.

So I ask:

1) Is it necessary to also perform this ritual after the Cleansing bath with 13-Herbal Mix?

2) If we can, how do we go about the strange language?

3) Is it safe to read spells you dont understand?

4) Also the spell involves an assistant helping the cursed to carry it out and we are 5 brothers: Can we be assistant to each other and do it simultaneously?

Advice pls

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:35 pm

DannyN --

This is the Lucky Mojo Forum, for our customers. It is not for the study of every form of magic. We do not comment on the books we do not carry, so I have deleted all of your post about the foreign-language book you found, but have left your questions that we can answer -- as long as you understand that we reply from a traditional African-American folk magic perspective, and not as world authorities on magic from other countries.

1) No opinion.
2) Try Google Translate or join an online forum that deals with the magic of that culture.
3) Saint Thomas Aquinas warned against it, with good reason.
4) No opinion.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Thanks Ernie for the correction.

Let me ask a question which i feel should have been left without editing it out:

Can Spiritual Cleansing Bath done with 13-Herb Mix deliver someone under a Generational Curse?

If it cannot, is there any special work/spell/ritual that is sure to do it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:56 pm

DannyN,

I have seen it happen, but in truth, it may be necessary to do a bit more than that. The removal of generational curses is often udertaken by a professional worker, not by a practitioner on behalf of him or her self.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Ifatoba

Unread post by Ifatoba » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi I am new here and have only posted a few posts. Something dawned on me the other day and somehow realised that my family have been cursed or hexed. Here's my story, I am the youngest of 3 siblings. Brother is the oldest and has developed schizophrenia over 10 years now, my mother also got diagnosed with the same thing years before he was, my sister has been diagnosed with a condition called endometriosis which is incurable, now me being the youngest have had the burden of my brother, my mother and my sister on my shoulders. My life has never progressed. I have so much potential but can't seem to break through. I suffer from such a high sensitivity, anger issues, laziness, inconsistencies, loneliness, everything I do just fails and I literally feel depressed and this is how I've felt for most of my life. I realise that I stay in the same place whilst others progress in life and I try so hard. I believe I'm blessed with a mind that can do so much good for this world and the people but can't manage to help myself.

Now everyone on here talks about AIRR and to get a reading from a trusted reader but I've literally paid twice and have had no response then told by the ombudsman that that particular client normally takes longer to reply (it's been over a month now) and no refund so I'm quite cautious to send and email and pay for another reading but I need it.

I am aware of my parents history and this is the reason why I think I and my siblings along with mother have been cursed.

My mother side of the family were Christians and my grandfather was a preacher

My father's side were high priests in the IFA religion and there was a fued between mother and father and their parents as my mother did not want to take on the IFA teachings and my dad was brought up in it.

It was my grandad who was the high priest (not sure if I'm calling it right) but imagine someone who is looked up to by thousands.

Now my mother one day took us from Nigeria and ran away from my father and never came back, now my father made many attempts to find us and eventually did. I'm 33 years old now so you can imagine this was 30years ago plus.

The fued between them is what I think caused someone to curse my mother and her offspring if she didn't confirm or allow her kids to partake and be brought up on the IFA religion.

I really need help because I am the only one left who has and comprehension of what the possibilities are, once I'm gone my son or my sister's son will be much further away from knowing the truth.

I feel strongly that this is the case with the curse but need help from a good rootworker who I can use on a regular basis to help us get out of all this. Please help me

I'm a soldier and will never give up but this is sometimes too much for me to deal with alone. I haven't done any work myself towards this, I want someone rooted who can assist me and I will get on my feet and continue the journey to success and happiness.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Hi ,

YOu mentioned wanting to find a good rootworker who can help you remove this family curse and continue to do work for you, here is a link to AIRR which is a website that is supported by LM and many moderators are on the site. You can select a person have a reading and discuss with them at that time the work that is best to be done. Many options of readings exist hour, 30 mins 15 mins. You many want an hour and use a 30 min or 15 min as a way to follow up as the work is being done to see how its progressing.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

You can also purchase an uncrossing bath to get started and fiery wall of protection oil to wear on yourself to protect you as you go down this path, find and hire a worker.
Uncrossing bath: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
13 herb bath to cleanse: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... -days.html
Fiery wall of protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
A great book by LM on uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Fantastic book on bathing and use of cleansing: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Ifatoba

Unread post by Ifatoba » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:28 pm

hi jaydee,

Thanks for your response

I mentioned above that I used AIRR and initially haven't gotten a response from the reader, above any other site or online reader I would like to use AIRR but a bit cautious as to who and I don't want to be paying and again no response. Any suggestions

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Ifatoba ,

I am sorry you have not received a response yet or a confirmation on the reading. Please contact the ombudsman requesting a refund and seek a different worker. It is possible the worker you messaged is not active on the AIRR site or busy and has not seen it. You can always book a reading with Miss Cat and discuss option of workers to contact in more detail she may also recommend a person who is talented in the area you seek. When I had a reading with Miss Cat she gave me a few workers who could do things I wanted such as an Astrology chart. You can also call in the radio for a free reading from Miss Cat and Conjureman Ali, the post is on the forum every week to sign up. It is against the forum guidelines for me to recommend a worker specifically.

Here is a link to the radio show: http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

Ifatoba

Unread post by Ifatoba » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:19 am

Hi thanks for your response.

Another question, if someone has done some hex work on your family and they perform another form of magic, is it still possible to work against it through hoodoo.

Is it also possible for a rootworker to pick up what's been done although they don't practice the type of magic that has been used

Any thoughts

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:00 am

Hello Ifatoba,

Yes, I believe you could work on magic from another tradition with hoodoo. But if the tradition had very specific types of magic/ritual that maybe that rootwork wasn't well-versed in, it's possible they wouldn't be able to pick up on it in a reading. Hope that helps.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Ifatoba

Unread post by Ifatoba » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi Sister Jean, thanks for your response.

Yes I thought there was more to it.

Are you familiar with any of the IFA teachings, the orishas in Nigeria with entities like Odun, and so on lol, thats all I know.

How do they work their magic and is it something that can be worked on with hoodoo.

Reason why I'm asking is something may have been done to my mother back in the day and it seems like she's affected along with all her 3 children and it's been 30 plus now and things still seem to be continuing. I took a reading from a AIRR reader but it was only a 15min phone call reading in which I included other issues to address so the hex issue maybe wasn't focus on, I don't know. Was a helpful reading this but it was said that no one has done anything to us, hence the question above.

So I am wondering if maybe when a reader looks into my situation they don't see what the other traditional Magic that has been done, so would you be able to give me any advice as to how I can look into it if something has been done and undoing it.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Ifatoba,

I would get a longer reading, I can barely get info out of a 30-45 min reading for issues I have might as well a 15. My own experience and people I know, and people iv worked with will use an hour + for complicated situations and rootwork advise, 30 mins for a general reading maybe 2-3 questions little advise depending how depth the questions go and 15 is used to get a check up on the work to make sure its going as planned. The method of reading used by the worker can also matter, some readers use Tarot cards, playing cards, oracle cards, some incorporate stones, bones, etc.. which can reveal a lot. Some workers are versed in both, some come from those cultures with that background and have gone on to takes Cats course and become AIRR workers. The Late DR. E was one who knew and used both and it was evident in his readings, his online post. I would contact a reader from AIRR for a longer session and ask specifically about IFA and generational curse. You can also call in the radio show and get a free reading by Miss Cat, Conjureman ALI and weekly guest.
Radio show link: http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html

Leandra_Marin_83

Unread post by Leandra_Marin_83 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:14 pm

I am going through this too...and a reader told me a few months ago that it was a woman on my father's side of the family. If this person is whom I suspect is responsible, I don't know what I'd do. My family has a legacy of pain and suffering and evil. My mother was not nice to anyone and I believe she did something to curse our entire bloodline. From miscarriages to near killings, child abuse other forms of abuse so heinous I cannot even talk about them in this forum. I want to know how I can find out the identity of the person who did this so this situation can be dealt with. I've been fighting for nearly 30 years and I'm spiritually exhausted.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am

Leandra_Marin_83 ,

Start with a reading from an AIRR member, for a complicated situation as yours an hour would be recommended: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

While you wait a 13 herb bath for 13 days is a great start to remove evil: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... -days.html

Cleanse your house with Chinese floor wash to rid evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

Burn uncrossing incense in each room: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-uncrossing.html
Can burn sage as well or in place.

White Crucifix candle in each room after dressed with uncrossing oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-cross-keys-white.html
Can use a regular white candle as well, same oil
Uncrossing oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Dress yourself after each bath with Fiery wall oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Use this oil on candles to burn in the house for protection daily

Fiery wall protection spell kit to keep it off and protect you from it returning or people trying to send it back to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html

It is always important when reversing or uncrossing to turn around and protect yourself, otherwise you will be back where you started in a few weeks.

Psalms 104 read to remove sin, evil or wrong by cleansing. Psalms 101 for protection from enemies, Psalms 51for cleansing and removing of sin, Psalms 44 to guard and protect against enemies. These can be used with the bath, candles and kit or alone. You can recite them as you bath, recite as you clean, recite as you dress with fiery protection oil and when you use the kit.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”