• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

Re: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Sister Jean, thanks for the advice. I found a little stream in my area near an apartment complex so I used that. I can go back there easily again in the future so it's good I found it. Also right as I was driving away there were people riding bikes and a car, it was a big deja vu... So I feel like it was the right area.
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby labotanica » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:38 pm

Is it okay to use goofer dust on a hotfoot candle?
labotanica

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi labotanica,

Yes you can, as long as your petition remains focused on getting rid of that person.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

**UPDATE**: Hot Foot Powder Questions and Answers

Unread postby cinnamongirl9 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:23 pm

So i posted on the previous page what I did to hotfoot my lying, annoying coworker. I was able to do a proper water based ashes disposal. Well, exactly 8 days later... he calls and says a relative had a stroke out of the country, (but relatively close, keeping this private I'm not saying where) and that he needs 30 days leave of absence because the relative isn't going to make it. ... they tell him no, you're abandoning your job and we won't hold it. I feel a little not- right about that... then Saturday the actual truth comes out... he violated his probation of some sort and he is actually going to be in jail for 30 days. He's done and the hotfooting was fast and efficient. I did the black pin candle method. Also they were going to fire him before all of his crazy lying. I'm feeling frisky and powerful. I also did uncrossing and hyssop cleanse.
cinnamongirl9

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi cinnamongirl9.

That is an amazing story, congratulations! You've earned the right to feel frisky and powerful, so enjoy it.

Well done!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Flowers345 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Hello,

I have a question about what to do if you notice you stepped in hot foot or some type of powder at your workplace. My foot started burning and tingiling. What types of powders do these cause with feet? I feel I have an enemy at work...what spell candle and herbs can I use as well as what should be my wisest choice to make with them? I was thinking of lighting a cande carving there bame and added different powders or herbs to semd back what there intentions are to me..? Any ideas? Reversal magick?
Flowers345

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi Flowers345,

Hot Foot wouldn't literally burn your feet. Are you going barefoot at work?

If you feel someone is throwing for you, then lay down Jinx Killer in your workplace. You can dissolve the bath crystals in water and put it in a spray bottle, and spray down the areas where you sit or walk.
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

This double-action candle would be appropriate, burn it upside down to send their malicious energy back to them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reversi ... k-red.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Happymommy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:22 pm

My co worker is such a liar and gossiper. I decided to hot foot her for all the bad things has done and continue doing to me. Because I am new at work and she is senior she uses that to get over me and others. I used my hands and rub hot foot powder all over her slippers at work. I didn't cleanse before before doing this because the opportunity just turned up out of no where. But after getting home and making dinner I wash myself down with hyssop soap and rubbed firey wall of protection on me before bed. I got the powder on my hands in order to cover her slippers. Which I washed afterwards. And a few sprinkles got on my pants and upper foot. I stated my intentions as I said her name as I covered her slippers though.

My questions are :

do I have to be worried about myself concerning the powder getting on me? Am I suppose to worry because I didn't protect myself yet I took long before I do after getting home or does it matter? I also didn't know I was to walk backwards which I didn't. Also I looked to see if she wore the prepared slippers which she have :). Will any of these things affect me?
Thanks !
Happymommy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello, Happymommy ,

You need not worry about anything. I can't tell you how many times I have gotten goofer dust on me. I even once accidentally swallowed some destruction oil! LOL!

You did all the right things and your intention when you aid the powder was for her.

Sometimes I don't walk backwards either. Sometimes, you have to just seize the moment and do it the best you can

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Happymommy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. You helped eliminate my fears. I guess all I have to do is wait around to see the results. I had to laugh after hearing about your accident with the destruction oil lol. Hope you are okay now

Do you think that I should repeat the powder again once another chance arise? How long do you think before I see results?

Thanks!
Happymommy

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi Happymommy,

You could repeat the powder again as it may be swept away or otherwise diffused over time. How often you do it is up to you.

It's impossible to know when you may see results, as everyone's experience is different. Wait for signs and movement, then you can decide if another approach is needed.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Happymommy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks so much miss Athena
Happymommy

Unread postby kiyoki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:10 am

Hi,
I just ordered LM hotfoot powder. I read most post but still have questions. My partner visiting his ex. I want to stop him going there. So, Can I throw hot foot powder from my car window while i am driving. I cannot stop and go sprinkle, because that woman knows me. or i can do that going there late night, but it is a risk. should i add my partner's personal concern? Can I sprinkle on side walk? what happened when other people walk in that powder? Give me some advice and info to do this right according to my situation.

I forgot, should i burn a candle for the powder, what colour?

Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello kiyoki,

I wouldn't recommend throwing the powder from a car window as there is no way you could plan where it lands, and I don't think it would work.

To get him to stay away from her house, you'd need to sprinkle a line of Hot Foot powder near her home, where he would walk through it, and as you sprinkle say something like, "So and So, you stay away from this house. You can't cross this line." And since you'd be calling his name into the powders, they wouldn't affect other people.

If you're very worried about sprinkling powders, I think you'd be better served by doing a freezer spell or "long-distance" hot foot work on HER, meaning with a candle spell, to hot foot her out of yours and your partner's lives. The Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Spell Kit is perfect for that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

P.S. Please be mindful of where you post your questions. I had to move your question over to this subforum about sachet powders because you'd posted under a subforum about condition oils.
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 am

Hi everyone,
I read about hot foot powder. Some saying it is disrespectful to use grave yard dirt to dead person. I don't want hurt them using their grave yard dirt. Any substitute? or we must use them?
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi kiyoki,

You do not need to add graveyard dirt to your Hot Foot spell. The powder is enough.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:27 am.
Reason: Board warning issued

Unread postby Luckyyone » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:42 pm

So it happened again!! I ordered the hotfoot oil coz I needed someone out of this studio I wanted to rent out... and I didn't have to use it, the lady moved out!
I've always thought I've had a gift for negative work coz I think of negative work and it starts working before I work on the spell itself, that happens to me all the time!! my vinegar jars same way, it happens before it is done!
Now I wanna use it towards someone at work, supposedly she's very religious and into Christianity, she has my boss blind, but I feel like she is out to get me. She knows I'm her competition for a promotion but what holds me back, she's very into Christianity, would me using hotfoot would be bad?
I've always thought twice on ppl that are supposedly "religious"
I need some advice on what others would do...

Thanks in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

It should not matter that your target has a particular religious conviction. She is interfering with your ability to get promoted at work and you are trying to get her out of your way. Using Hot Foot products on her would not be "bad". If you are concerned about any spiritual blowback from doing that, don't be. That is not a concept that is rooted in hoodoo so you should be fine.

Any time you have a concern for retribution by working on an enemy, put up protection after your spell. There are ideas and products on these pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby udoohoodoo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:02 am

Hello,

I absolutely have to get my awful neighbor to move out, I can't take it anymore.

I was all ready with my hot foot powder and was going to sprinkle it under his doormat, but to my disappointment saw that for some reason, his doormat has disappeared. Not sure if it will be back, or when, but I want to do this ASAP, so what's the best alternative? Across the threshold? I worry that that would be far more obvious. There's no way for me to access his shoes, unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any advice
udoohoodoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 am

Hello, udoohoodoo,

Any means that the neighbor will step on it.

Have you seen this page? It's got many ways to work with powders!

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement