• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am

Spells to Help Find Control Dismiss Lawyers (Either Side)

Spells to Help Find Control Dismiss Lawyers (Either Side)

Unread postby mimiso » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:50 pm

Hi.. I ordered LM products, but I need stuff to happen quickly, and it's going to be a while before I get the stuff....

Currently, my brother is in jail. He doesn't deserve to be in there, but this stupid rehab center in my town didn't evaluate him properly and passed him to be okay when he wasn't. If not for their mistakes, he would have been well underway to being treated at an institute and better. There's a court date and everything involved, but it's taking so long. and I feel so spun around, because I'm trying to help my family out, but they live so far, and my parents are immigrants so their english isn't the greatest. and the stupid rehab place that screwed up, says we have to talk to the jail, and then vis a vis... and my brother isn't getting treated in jail and he's getting more and more resentful and he thinks we hate him and he's hating us double-fold...

Any suggestions of speeding up the process? faster than a honey jar (because they're slow) and any quick temporary alternatives until I get LM products? We want the court to act faster, but the lawyer is on vacation, and his doctor was on vacation last wk.. aaahhh...

or any Psalms I should focus on? It's funny, I'm not christian, but I've found the Psalms to be helpful.. I'd like to do something to give my bro a peace of mind and know he's loved, and the judge and everyone else to work faster.. i'm supposed to talk to and convince the jail nurse to make my bro's doc appt earlier.. it can take upto 15 days they said, and he has a son and i dont want him to be in jail on father's day and on his son's bday..

I look forward to receiving insightful suggestions,

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

Re: Help! I need 2make lawyers, jail, & mental inst. cooperate

Unread postby cancankant » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:11 pm

I understand your frustration. I can't understand your sitation 100%, but I used to be in corrections and I know how slow the jails can be. Is your brother getting mental help in the jail and/or some kind of counselling? I would do two things. Work on the "court case" - lawyers to be eloquent, judges to be fair, jail stays to be as painless as possible. Also work on your brother - he needs to learn his lesson, be compliant with treatment and follow up treatment, be on his best behavior in jail and at the institution, etc.

There's a ton of court case information on the Lucky Mojo website. Burn brown candles annointed with Court Case oil or another appropriate oil . You can also start working with your ancestors. They are the best ones to have on your side throughout this.

Your brother may not deserve to be in jail, but if he needs help, I hope he gets it and continues treatment. If this is an addiction issue, I hope he is able to kick the habit. If this is a pure mental health issue, I believe it's even harder to turn yourself around. Cast Off Evil might help if this is an addiction issue - http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html. If this is a mental health issue, consider petitioning St. Dympna. For addiction, St. Maxilmillan Mary Kolbe
cancankant

Unread postby fausto » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:36 pm

release from prison..............psalm 142
help when falsely accused........psalm 35
comfort those in trouble.........psalm 93
compel others to come to one's assistance...........psalm 130
deliverance from an unjust situation.........psalm 43
bring family unity.................psalm 97
fausto

Unread postby mimiso » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Thank you for insightfulness Cancankant, it's a mental health issue, more thank substance abuse. We thought he was being treated in the jail, but isn't.. he's been in there since March, and it makes me mad because he could have been treated by now if the people hadn't messed up and better.

what kind of quick commanding spells can i do on him to cooperate to sign my dad's permanent poa? and how or where would i begin to work with my ancesestors? especially because i don't have any record of them at all.. even grandparents... like maybe one pic or so.. he's a very bright guy, and has potential to turn around, he just has to take be on medicine, and do frequent doctor visits and understand his condition.. like when he's sane, he's fine.. he just goes through cycles and depression.. he has a wife and baby, and it's really not fair to them or anyone at all..

& thank you for the psalms fausto
mimiso

Unread postby mimiso » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Thank you so much for the specific Psalms Fausto. Let me tell you, they really work and help.

Thanks with love,

Ami
mimiso

Unread postby fausto » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Glad I could help.
fausto

need help with opposing lawyer

Unread postby wowee » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I have been dealing with this same opposing lawyer for years and I am trying to settle my case and he does not want to give me the money that I am seeking to live on. I need to know what to do to get him to agree to my terms. It is hard to get to him and that is another problem that I have (no direct contact). Everything is done between him and my lawyer and this case has been going on way to long, way to long (years) and I am ready to get it over with and move on. So could someone please give me some advice on getting him to do what I want even though I have nothing of his or can't get to him. Thanks
wowee

Legal Help for Fiance, No money for Lawyer

Unread postby LJGDAWNLAND » Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 am

My fiance was just released 2 months ago. He has now been jailed for a fight which amounted to no more than a scuffle and the other party wasn't injured. The police pressed charges which initially were 3 misdemeanors and have been updated to a felony

He needs a lawyer and we don't have the money. Need to know what I can do because his probation was for 10 years and I don't want them to revoke it and add new charges.

Please help...he keeps begging me to get a lawyer any way I can.
LJGDAWNLAND

Re: Legal Help for an Unfair Situation

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 am

Do attraction work with a lodestone to draw the right lawyer to you. I would also recommend that you do shut your mouth work on the people who are pressing charges/involved with the situation so that they cannot testify against him in a compelling manner. If he is already going to trial create a court case honey jar and put everyone in it so that they will cooperate and see his side of things. This goes without saying but you probably need to get a reading on the situation as well. For more on courtcase work see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Legal Help for an Unfair Situation

Unread postby LJGDAWNLAND » Sun May 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Thank you Miss Bri, I am going to take your advice. :)
LJGDAWNLAND

Need Help Drawing A Wrongful Death Lawyer

Unread postby Kia1OLY » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:25 pm

My father was killed by the care of his doctors at the VA hospital. He received medical care with them and the doctors prescribed him all kinds of medication and I feel that the meds caused his health to decline. he complained of having trouble breathing. He was admitted into the hospital, they didn't know why he was having respiratory problems but they kept him and his health took a turn and they pawned him off to another hospital where he died 3 days later. I was in such shock from it all that I didn't want to pursue getting an autopsy because of watching him suffer so much I didn't want to cause further mutilation to him. I gathered all of his medical records and I need a good lawyer to help me but none are willing to review the medical records. My dad was in good health. He needed a kidney, he was on dialysis but he was a good transplant candidate. He was in good health! It was the meds thatdid this to him! Dr. Kioni said that if I pursue this I can win! Is there any LM Products that can help me draw in a good lawyer that is willing to help me pursue this with reviewing the records even though I don't have an autopsy. Thank you in advance for any help advice offered.
Kia1OLY

Re: Need Help Drawing A Wrongful Death Lawyer

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:47 am

Is Dr. Kioni working this for you? If you is advising you I would follow his advice. He gives very good details in terms of products to use.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Help Drawing A Wrongful Death Lawyer

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 pm

Agreed jwmcclin 110%.

I am very sorry for the loss of your Father.

If Dr Kioni is working this case, just like any case that is being worked by any Member of AIRR, please do not talk about or discuss work, when work is ongoing.

My sincere condolences for you and your family during this time.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Help w/Corrupt Board of Directors & Lawyers!

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo Friends,
You all have help me in the past and I hope you can help me again. I live in a condominium community that was driven to bankruptcy by a corrupt board of directors. Specifically, a corrupt board president and a shady law firm that helped her harass me and my fellow condo owners. Because the homeowners association is broke, the new board (which also has corrupt members) and has gotten their shady law firm to send the homeowners letters that they are going to place liens against our property if we don't each pay x-amount of money (over $1,000 a piece). The thing is, they have refused to produce any proof of the money each homeowner supposedly owes, so most of us (myself included) have refused to pay.

In September I and about 150 of my fellow homeowners received a letter from the shady law firm warning us that liens were going to be put on our homes if we did not pay up. We did not pay up, so in late October we received letters saying that liens HAD been placed on our homes. However, I have since found out that this is a lie and there is no lien on my property, and I plan to file a complaint against them with the state bar association. The law firm committed a serious ethical breach by saying in writing that they have done something that they did not do just to scare me into paying money that I don't owe and they refuse to prove that I owe.

I did a freezer spell on the law firm in hopes that it would keep them harassing me and putting the lien on my home, and so far it seems to be working. However, these lowlife lawyers have put a lien on my neighbor's home even though she settled her account with them, and I am concerned that the freezer spell I did on the law firm may not be enough to keep them away from me and from harassing me.

I don't want to have to dip into my meager saying to hire a lawyer to keep them at bay if I don't have to. I don't owe any money to my homeowner's association, and I refuse to be bullied by lawyers into paying money I don't owe. I was wondering if I should do a hot foot candle spell or something else to keep the law firm from continuing to harass me. I am looking forward to your
advice in this matter. Thank you!!
SoFlaDiva

Re: Help w/Corrupt Board of Directors & Lawyers!

Unread postby j82 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Honestly you and those in the association not dealing with the board should hire a lawyer to fight this. You cant really fight a lawyer or those corrupt ppl without proper representation. Besides the lawyer will know what to do to protect you. Also, as a board and a president , those are elected positions, you can make a motion to vote them out, have a new election, recall the president and fire the law firm ( look in the condo bilaws). along with this id use court case, crown of success,hell id even hotfoot the bad ppl to get them out from ruining you and 149 other ppls investment and homes.
j82

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:41 am

Hire a lawyer and burn a Court Case candle. All of the residents in the condo need to be on board and contribute toward the attorney fees, not just you. Compelling products would be appropriate too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SoFlaDiva » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am

J82, we have attempted to do those things you suggested but we could never get enough votes from the owners. The board of directors had them too intimidated. I am also in the process of talking to a lawyer as well to protect my rights. Thank you J82 and Mama Micki for your responses!
SoFlaDiva

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:25 am

How about Crucible of Courage for the other owners so they will stand up for their rights? You shouldn't have to do this alone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Help Find Control Dismiss Lawyers (Either Side)

Unread postby Kelon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 pm

I'm getting divorced after a tormenting marriage. My husband's criminal domestic violence case was dropped. When we went to court for the separation, my lawyer suddenly seemed to be working for my husband who was not represented. Also, the judge was extremely nice and sympathetic to him. He only pays $25 a week in child support for my 2 daughters. His father is friends with a distant cousin of mine who is a root worker. How do I make sure the judge and MY LAWYER stay on my side? I would also like for my husband to sign away his rights to my girls. What can I do to get him completely out of the picture? He has never cared for our girls because they have a mental disability. Please help me get rid of this narcissistic evil creature!
Kelon

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:58 am

Hello Kelon,

I think you should make two honey jars right away, one for you and the lawyer, and one for you and the judge, to get those two sweetened toward you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Also, do Commanding or Essence of Bend-Over work on that lawyer, to bring him under your control:

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

You could also do some confusion work on that other rootwork, to muddle their focus and spellwork and mess with their head:

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html

And then make sure to do some Court Case work for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, Pay Me work to get you more child support:

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Good luck!
Thank you, St. Michael, St. Expedite, St. Martha, Bone Mama!
ID #1590G
I'm on Hoodoo Psychics!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kelon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean! I'm going to get started ASAP. I have a mediation coming up in 2 weeks. I appreciate your response and advice.
Kelon

Help Jailed Person Get Moved Released Paroled Bond Pardoned

Unread postby ashjones21 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:24 am

Hello,

I am very new to this and I need help. My husband is incarcerated for 10 years serving a life sentence. I need help to get him a lawyer to get him back in court or to find a way for the parol board to hear his case and release him. I also need a protection spell because some of the officers are harrassing him and threatening to keep us from see him untiul 2019.
ashjones21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:27 am

Hello, ashjones21 ,

Welcome to the forum

I just merged your post to the correct thread about lawyers.

Please read the posts here as there are excellent suggestions

And, for protection, here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat has provided

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope these suggestions will help

And I pray that he gets out soon

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole