• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:01 am

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Re: Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

This thread has seven pages full of spell advice to achieve revenge and reversing for wrong-doing, which suits your goals. You have many ideas here to choose from, so find what most resonates with you. No one approach is better than others, they all work differently. If you see no movement from one approach, you can move on to another one.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 am

Yesterday I finally quit my job after dealing with a terror of a boss. I stayed in the position longer than anyone else prior to me. He treated me extremely poorly. I would like to make it very difficult for him to fill the position so in essence, he would have to end up doing all the work that I had to take on and realize how much work was being dumped on me.

Can you all provide some recommendations to keep the position empty? Either has no one apply or all the wrong people applying for the position or even send him the employee from hell to make him regret the way he treated not only me but others?

I appreciate any thoughts people can provide. I have about a week and a half before my last day. So I can do stuff here as well as away from the worksite.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 am

Hello sheisblessed,

Glad you are getting out there! One idea to go scorched earth on the position would be to sprinkle hot foot powder (mixed with some dirt so it's invisible) all around the desk and dress the desk with hot foot oil. That way if someone gets hired they won't be able to stay.

You could also do a tricky attraction spell for him, using Attraction oil, but specify that he attracts only lazy, thieving, good for nothing people ;)

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

That should be a lot to get you started! Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:54 am

I love both of those suggestions. Thank you.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Sheisblessed, Love your name btw!! Another suggestion to incorporate into these great ones listed here. You could either use attraction to draw crappy employees to him as mentioned below or do work to keep them away. To keep them away find a copy of the job that is posted to fill your position writing across the posting...."all potential employees/candidates stay away" and around the posting write in a continual circle "this position will remain unfilled" and sprinkle hot foot powder. You can burn a candle on top of this, folding the paper away from you as you recite your wishes. If you are really committed, you could also go by the job site and get some dirt to incorporate into the candle spell as well. Best of luck to you!
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:06 pm

This is nice advice from Priestess Divine, thank you for contributing!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sheisblessed » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 am

Oh, that's awesome Priestess. I'm definitely going to keep that in mind. Tomorrow is my last day and they should be posting the job shortly thereafter so I can get the description.
sheisblessed

Unread postby Magico » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:37 am

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any advice to offer with regard to this unique situation which I have faced.

Back in June i got a knock at my door one morning. More like someone pounding the door like they were trying to break it down.

Naturally this upset me. I answered the door with about the same force which he was knocking and my first question was why are you pounding my door like this?

It was a man from the electric company claiming they didn't get our previous payment of $250.00 which was now considered past due and was threatening to disconnect us for that. We had mailed the check but they never received it. Him and I got into it and I yelled at him for disrespecting our place by pounding the door like that. Just to be clear ,he pounded the door so hard that our screen door hasn't latched properly since because he bent the frame.

All that is just backstory and has nothing to do with what happens next.

So the guy leaves , and the next day the power company comes back out with sheriff's deputies to "keep the peace" claiming they need access to the inside of my house. I told the deputy I do not consent to anyone entering my home. He changed the story and said they just needed to change the meter outside. I said thats fine.

So while the deputy was here he was literally smelling shit gas from our septic tank. We were having a venting issue and had some gas smells that we are still dealing with .

He also overheard me discussing the fact that our winter electric bill was very high due to a drafty room we are remodeling.

So this smart guy puts together the smell he was getting + the fact that our bill was high + the fact that I refused to give him my ID or let him enter my home which bruised his ego = I was cultivating marijuana and had possession of large quantities of marijuana in the house......

The moron goes back to the power company , subpoenas a copy of my electric bill , goes to a judge that SAME DAY and gets a search warrant , comes back later that SAME EVENING with half of the department and execute the search warrant , searching our entire property for Plants and Poundage of marijuana. Im pretty sure he lied on the affidavit to have the search warrant issued in the first place.

The search comes up 100% short of what they are looking for because I was doing no such thing .

So after arresting me in the house , arresting my wife on her way to work , violating our home , our rights , our privacy , seizing personal property which was never returned me , inflicting emotional damage , etc etc ..... they just wrap up their search and leave like nothing happened.

They left looking about as stupid and red hot faced embarrassed as I have ever seen deputies look..... it was TOTALLY WRONG what they did to us ....

The most twisted and evil side of me wants to see the name of his entire family , wife , children and all in the obituary section ......

The justified side of me would like to see him loose his job, be publicly humiliated , and never be able to work in law enforcement again.

All the lawyers i spoke to wont even take the case and I dont really want be wrapped up in court for years.

So my question is ...... for the sake of justice , balance , and fairness what would be a good magical approach to remedy this in some of your guys opinion .... I have some ideas ... but sometimes I get myself into trouble by going overboard........

Thanks again!
Magico

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:28 am

Hello Magico,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry that this happened to you and your family.

If you scroll up through the seven pages of this thread, which I why I moved your post over here, you'll find a lot of ideas for justified revenge. My advice to you though is to get a reading before you start this work, to find the best course of action to take. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You can find more ideas here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

Some advice to you though: Leave the wife and children out of it and don't even joke about cursing them.

Another piece of advice: Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." If you post a new topic again you will receive a board warning.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Miss Aida your book is AWESOME! There's a spell that I cannot wait to try and I have a question about. On page 69 it says if I inscribe the foil be careful not to tear it. Do I use a pen and is this the same as a petition or am I naming them? I say them because I have 5 that needs this spell.
I know that this is a silly question but I had to ask.

Thank you so much for your help!
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13 ,

Thank you very much I appreciate the compliment!!

I would use a black felt tip pen. I use Scripto fine point markers.

Yes, write a petition if you can.

Take care!!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby winterwoman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:15 am

Hello again everyone,

I need some help with a justified revenge spell.

The three people in question were once dear friends, but both inflicted countless horror onto me. We're talking theft, betrayel, the complete destruction of my social life, they undermined me at work, and they arranged to have me date raped.

Anyway, after everything they did I want them to feel the kind isolation, anger, and agony they made me feel. I want to send their own evil and wrong doing right back to them and I'd like to lift this veil of innocence they portray to manipulate others in their lives. I want justice served for all they've done, plain and simple.

I'm not experienced in justice/revenge work and truth be told I'm new to the hoodoo tradition, so I'd just like to run everything by the forum. Would a revenge spell or a mirror box be better? And do I need to be afraid of death coming to them? I've always been reluctant to curse because I was always told I could kill someone without meaning too.

Also, in terms of personal belongings, I have a sweater from one, a shoe from another, and a lipstick from the last. However, I have used the lipstick many times since and it's been in my home for quite a while. Would it still be considered hers and therefor appropriate to curse, or would I need to find something else?
winterwoman

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Athena on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:19 pm.
Reason: Duplicate question

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi winterwoman,

I deleted your second post in this thread as it was a duplicate of your first post. Please be advised that posting the same thing twice is against forum rules and will result in a warning. Please post accordingly moving forward.

To answer your question, a mirror box would be most appropriate for your situation. You can search the forum using the little search box in the upper right corner of the page to find information on how to construct one.

You do not need to fear death of your target as a result of your spell if you are not petitioning that specific outcome. Even if you did, death is the most serious result and only God can decide if that is an appropriate action to take. So don't worry about it.

Your personal belongings are fine, but the lipstick should be avoided since you have used it yourself. It now has your DNA on it, and you don't want to put yourself into that mirror box. Find something else for that particular target.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby winterwoman » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:55 am

My apologies, Miss Athena. I posted from mobile and my phone died when I pressed submit so I didn't think my first one had gone through. Won't happy again.

I'll begin work on the mirror box immediately. Thank you for your help
winterwoman

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a black figure candle (male) and I am confused as to where to inscribe his name? Some say across the chest and others say at the base.

I need the perfect spell for the most horrific man that beats children.

Blessings to you all!
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13

I usually write their name across then, write your command over it. Like a cross X

So, for negative work, write your command from top to bottom

For positive work, bottom to top

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. May I ask another question?! I left the remains in the garage....the same way he did for his late girlfriends ashes. Is this ok? It definitely feels like the right thing to do or do I have to discard the wax at a crossroads? I did the Fiery Wall of Protection and when I get back to NY I will do another spell and put his woman and child beating @ss in a graveyard somewhere.
BTYGEENATION13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13

You must deploy that spell

And, OMG! He left her ashes in the garage?

I am sick!

I pray that your revenge spells work IMMEDIATELY

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:16 am.

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge