• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:18 pm

Spells to Overcome Difficulties with Blended Family

Re: Step children causing marital problems.

Unread postby Sarafina » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm

empressselene

still their father's home, trying to keep children away from their father's home doesnt make sense to me. I would think a honey jar sweetening the kids to her would be better along with some peace water sprayed in the air or washed around the house.
Sarafina

Re: Step children causing marital problems.

Unread postby Draconis13 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Thank you Ms. Aida.
Draconis13

Re: Peace in family

Unread postby kimmygirl » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Hello
I am having my parents down for visit soon. In the past there was discord between my husband and my parents, but since then my husband has mellowed and started to pick himself back up. Every now and again he slips.
I am a nervous wreck , and I want them to have a good time and for my husband to behave and watch his "p's and "q"'s.
What candleburni v services can I purchase? and or any other product? I would prefer candleburning services. I just want everything to go smoothly and have a wonderful visit not only with me, but with my husband.
Thank you in advance .
kimmygirl

Re: Peace in family

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Hello, kimmygirl,
If you prefer the candle services, then Peaceful Home is the right candle for you.
You can also wash the floor (or sprinkle down) with Peace water: www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Wishing you the best.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Overcome Difficulties with Blended Family

Unread postby vmadone » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:08 pm

My boyfriend's parents will be coming over to my place in less than 3 weeks and my boyfriend asked me to invite my parents for a dinner. But I am worried that they cant get along well since this will be their first.

So, any spell for this case?

Thanks for help!
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Hello, vmadone
Wow! That's great! Sounds like he's getting very serious! Congrats!
I would use this water on my floors: www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
And I would have this candle lit
www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Hope the dinner get together is WONDERFUL!!!
Let us know!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Thu May 01, 2014 4:57 am

Well, kinda nervous about that though.
Anyway Miss Aida, if I want to build a very good rapport with my boyfriend's parents, what spells are advisable?
vmadone

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 01, 2014 10:08 am

vmadone wrote:Well, kinda nervous about that though.

Serve your parents and your boyfriend's parents a feast of HOODOO FOOD! If you don't have the Hoodoo Food booklets, you can get them for future reference, and/or get the big new Hoodoo Food Cookbook that will be released this weekend.

Hoodoo Food Conjure Cook-Off and Recipe Round-Up Cook Book
hoodoo-food-conjure-cook-off-and-recipe-round-up-cook-book-t9496.html

Also, there are many ideas in this thread:
Cooking with Magical Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook
forum.luckymojo.com/cooking-with-magical-herbs,-hoodoo-foods?- cookbook-t4443.html

Anyway Miss Aida, if I want to build a very good rapport with my boyfriend's parents, what spells are advisable?

Honey jars are long-term work. Put them in a Peaceful Home honey jar and make it part of your daily routine. You might use a couple of fragments of table napkins from that magical dinner -- or wipe their fingerprints off the silverware with a clean napkin, and put that in the jar.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Thu May 01, 2014 5:09 pm

[/quote]Honey jars are long-term work. Put them in a Peaceful Home honey jar and make it part of your daily routine. You might use a couple of fragments of table napkins from that magical dinner -- or wipe their fingerprints off the silverware with a clean napkin, and put that in the jar.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele[/quote]

How about if we are having dinner outside?
vmadone

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

vmadone

Well, you'll still be using napkins, won't you? A lot of those Hoodoo Food recipes are barbecue friendly -- meatballs, ribs, chili, salad dressing...

And if nobody has allergies, you could even burn Van Van incense, which smells very similar to Citronella -- "to keep the bugs off" (and open the road to a happy relationship, but you don't need to mention that).

And I forgot to mention: Take a Tranquility bath first!

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Fri May 02, 2014 10:02 am

Oh thanks for the great idea, Miss Michaele! If I could get the items in a fast pace, then it will be good. They will be coming over on this coming 21st May. Oh my.
vmadone

Unread postby vmadone » Sun May 04, 2014 4:53 am

I have told my parents about the meeting but they seemed very reluctant to meet my boyfriend's parents. What spell should I use to convince them?
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello, vmadone ,
I like the influence spells for this: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Hope everything works out well for you!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Parents & boyfriend troubles

Unread postby fleurfairy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:08 am

I'm looking for spells to help me with a problem. I've been dating a great guy for a year. He's the One. He is everything- supportive, affectionate, hard-working, funny, and smart. For some reason that I cannot possibly fathom, my family (my mother especially) do not like him. My mother praises my brother's girlfriend to the skies, but says nothing about my man, let alone anything positive. He's tried to engage my parents in conversation whenever he sees them, helped them move from one house to another, cut trees down for them, fixed their boat, goes out of his way to be friendly to them. And yet, they say nothing about him and barely talk to him when he's around. The sad part is, his parents absolutely adore me. And I would like to be able to say to same to him about my own parents. But he can see with his own eyes that they have no regard for him. I am mystified as to what's going on. It would be easy to just do a Cut & Clear, but I love my parents and I don't want to cut them out of my life.
fleurfairy

Re: Parents & boyfriend troubles

Unread postby J-Mo » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Hello fleurfairy,

A honey jar would work great to sweeten your parents up to your boyfriend http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Skull candles are also great for influencing the minds of others http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html you can carve what you want your target to think directly onto the candle

Influence spiritual products would work great for your situation as well http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html anointing and dressing the skull candle with the oil and sachet powder would add more power to your working.

Good luck!
J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Re: Parents & boyfriend troubles

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:03 pm

J-Mo has some good ideas, fleurfairy. I would only add Deer's Tongue to your parents' honey jar so they communicate more openly as their attitude improves; and King Solomon Wisdom for both you and him (baths, the oil use as a fragrance, and bathwater in your and is cleaning and grooming supplies so you can maintain the work without having to think about it).

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Heavenangel43 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:55 am

I'm in desperate need . I have a ten year old daughter . And I'm seeing someone who loves more than life his self . He 2ants her to love him more than anything. Her real dad is a jerk and I can't get her to see that . She has seen him hit me and yet she still goes over to see him. My new finace is heart broken and I don't know how to get her to see he a better father help please I'm in need of it for her to love him more
Heavenangel43

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi Heabenangel43,

I am sorry you are going through such difficulty. Have you read through this thread? It has lots of advice on how to manage difficulties in blended families.

For your situation, I would suggest a honey jar for your daughter and fiance. You can search the forum for the thread on honey jars and how to construct them.

After reading those two threads, if you still have questions you can ask them here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Heavenangel43 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks I will see what I can do . It was really hard for my finace yesterday. I was pregnant and we lost it two weeks before father's day.. thanks miss Athena
Heavenangel43

Make boyfriend's children like me

Unread postby WorkoutQueen9 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Hello All,

So My boyfriend and I are working things out and I want to continue to move forward together. He has adult children and I've meet them a few times and I don't think they like me very much. They've never meet any of his other girlfriend so I'm the first. They're very concerned with me and their dads relationship and with how involved he is with me and my child. They seem to not want him to start a family with anyone else, they even get upset if he takes me and my child out. Which is very weird to me because ALL of his children are adults mid 20's and up and my child is under 10 so I'm not sure why they would be bothered. Plus they're all married with their own family and so is his ex wife...

Long story short is I want them to like me and my child and happily accept us into there family. Why? Bc it makes it easier on everyone involved plus nothing bad has ever happened between the kids and I so hopefully it will be easy.

I have access to pictures of them but no personal item so I'm not sure about a honey jar. I've heard of a sugar bowl but I don't know how it works.

Please help!
WorkoutQueen9

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:31 pm

Hello, WorkoutQueen9,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. Please read through the 2 pages for spell ideas.

Also, I think that a honey jar is more appropriate. You can buy one here for starters:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

My first inclination is to have 2 honey jars going: one for your child and them. One for you and them.

Then, let's see if they become sweet to either one of you.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby everlastinglove » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:53 pm

he isnt trying to get back with his baby mothers, but he wants custody of his 2 small children..

i do NOT want to be a stepmom.. is there a spell to make him deadbeat?

he is already doubting one of his child isnt his.. i just need to make his will stronger and completely forget about them.
everlastinglove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:29 am

Hello, everlastinglove,

You may want to try some domination spells to make him change his mind about seeking custody:

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

But to be a deadbeat Father? Is that fair to the children?

My suggestion is just to make him chance his mind

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby frankwhite123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:38 pm

I don't know if this is the appropriate section to post this but here is my situation...

My father is rumored to have a child with a woman from his past. The mother and her family have all told him at one time or another that this child is his. The mother was involved with another boyfriend when she birthed this child. So she raised him to believe that her boyfriend was his father, but secretly communicated with my father that the child was his.

Nowadays she's saying the child is not my father's and that she did a DNA with her boyfriend and the results made her boyfriend the father. I do not believe her and I'm thinking she's living a lie and doesn't want the truth to come out.

All I want is to grow together as siblings if this child belongs to my father, but the mother is defensive and not willing to explain truth. I have pictures of my father, the mother, the child, and the boyfriend(supposed father). Also have full names and birthdays.

What kind of work needs to be done and who should I contact to help solve this?
frankwhite123

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Hello frankwhite123,

I'd start by making a sweetening jar for the mother and your father, and burn blue candles on top dressed with Peaceful Home oil. Hopefully that will help the mother more inclined to hear your dad out, help their relationship as potential parents begin to heal, and, ideally, allow him to take a paternity test.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

If that doesn't work, your father may have to go to court if she flat-out refuses to allow another paternity test. If things go that way, look into Court Case products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

This is a complicated situation, though, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a reading from a reputable reader before you start any rootwork, to see how best to tackle everything:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Softlyspoken » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:43 am

Hello I am new here, but been reading along for a few months.(if I have posted this incorrectly, please tell me so I know for next time!)

I am just a little lost as to what I can try for my situation - if you can point me the right direction I would be very thankful.
Although there is a long history behind this situation - the shortest version I can describe is as follows:

I have a 20yr old step son (my husbands son) whom I choose not to speak to any more due to the hurt he has caused in the past. He owes us a lot of money, lies constantly and only makes contact with his father when he wants something. He is extremely immature, cannot cope with the simplest problem in life, ringing his father in a panic every time he needs help/money/transport etc. Then he will not contact his father for weeks until the next crisis. He is extremely selfish and everything has to be about him. I had a good relationship with him until he started the constant lying to us and he knows not to even come to our house now or anywhere where I might be. Funnily enough he is actually scared of me because I will tell him what I think of him !

Recently his life has come crashing down around him. He has no job, got sold a dodgy car which broke down (no car now), has to live with an older relative because he has nowhere to live (no money for rent), and has debt collectors chasing him at our house for his debts etc.

So I don't need to do anything to him to make his life worse as he has done that himself. I couldn't care if he dropped dead to be honest.

My husband is starting to slowly and finally see how his son treats him, but the familial bond is always over-riding his annoyance at his son's antics.

I don't want to cause my husband any more pain from not talking to his son or having a relationship. No matter what I think of, nothing seems right. If I hot foot him, that will hurt my husband as he wont be in a relationship. If I make him ill, that also will hurt my husband. I don't want to have him die, that would cause my husband so much pain. I just cant work out what to do. Of course now that things are so bad for my step son, he is ringing his father more often trying to get help. Talk about a catch 22 ! (no we do not give him one cent or one minute of help anymore).

Would you have some ideas to help me?

Sending blessings to all.
Softlyspoken

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello Softlyspoken,

I moved your thread to this topic that's relevant for your situation; we kindly ask that you not start new topics, and instead post under a relevant thread :)

I'm sorry you're dealing with all this hurt and trouble. I don't think I'm clear on what you're trying to do though; are you wanting this stepson to stop contacting you? Are you wanting him to grow up and start being a responsible person? Are you wanting him to become a better problem solver? Are you wanting him to be more trustworthy? Because you could influence some aspects of this situation with hoodoo, but some of it may just take time and this stepson going to the school of life's hard knocks.

If you could let me know exactly what you're trying to accomplish, I can better give you some ideas.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michelle12 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi All who can help.
It's hard for me to say but if someone cannot help me i may just be tormented until time ends.
You may say this is dramatic but this is my day to day reality, I have a step daughter who in my opinion is evil.
She has 3 more sisters (my children) one of my daughters of late is showing a side of her personality that I am not happy with my husband and I were becoming worried, she was acting strange
It turns out that she is upset that I do not get on with the step daughter she does not like how she is being "aparently treated" i believe the step daughter has manipulated my daughter to become her mouth peice, i never wanted it to go this far I wanted her to go bac to her mother in jamaica before it for this situation got this far she has her mother in jamaica now one of my daughter's has taken her side. I do feel very upset as from the day she came into our home everything froze love, happiness, laughter and peace she changed everything and nobody sees anything from my angle i apear to be the problem i am so aggrieved i do not know what to do.
Is there any hope? I do not wish to make a relationship with the step daughter I have been through too much and my husband just rubbishes how I feel.
What I want and what I have been trying to do for the past 7 years is get her out of my home I fear it maybe to late things are very much on top and over the years I have paid so much attention on trying to get her out of my home that i failed to focus on my kids now it appears to have back fired on me because the daughter that has now become the mouth piece for the step daughter has no regard for what I have to say, all my children and husband know that I do not get on with the step daughter and in the beginning when she came into our home it was not forvwant of trying , that when you have sincerely lied, damaged, pinched and done so much more that i no longer can bare the sight of you but now I am so low, now I feel as though my world has ended, now I feel I have no control this situation is like watching a movie I'm the goodie but now perceived as the baddie, I don't trust the step daughter, I don't believe her she always tells lies things have happened in the home that only i appear to see all that she doescand has done wrong and continues to do wrong no one notices and my husband will say "her attitude and behaviour is just her" so its ok , I am standing alone.
I'm not appreciated, I'm not worried about I am not supported I am not feeling sorry for myself but as far as trying to aim for the best for my family what is left how can I fight alone I am out numbered you do not expect who you love, care and labour for to turn on you not in your home. Never in my worst nightmares or in my wildest imagination would i expect this.

Is there any light at the end of the tunel or is this it?

Everything is in her favour and nothing but torment and unhappiness for me.

I believe she is working with someone maybe her mother but some way some how she is being protected.

I feel like I've lost my family and that step daughter is laughing cause she has everyone in her hands it's crazy.

When all is said and done I stll want her out

I have tried everything it has not worked.

My husband on two different occassions has asked if I worship whitch craft ie if I wish no good for his daughter inhave said no
Each mean no harm to come to her but she has messed up my family and she is in stopable and I'm touchable.

Someone please help me.

Thank you.
Michelle12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:47 am

Hello Michelle12,

I'm very sorry you're having to deal with this stressful and draining situation :(

So we can better help you, can you concisely describe the different work you've done for this situation so we can see what you've tried that hasn't worked? Then we can give you some better informed recommendations.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Michelle12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi Sister Jean
Thank you so much for getting back to me.
The materials I have used is hotfoot powder, incense Chinese floor wash, freezer spell I,ve burnt vandals
Michelle12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

You need to perform full spells.

That is my opinion.

A hot foot kit

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

And you may also want to perform an Influence Skull candle on your husband to get him to see things your way

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You may also want to try the Run Devil Run spells here

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

If none of these suggestions work, then I suggest a live reading to find out why nothing is working on her

Wishing you the best

take cate
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:17 am

Hi Miss Aida
Thank you.
I will look into what you've suggested I have had a hot foot kit before and still have it my husband definetly needs to be on my side I need the support.
Michelle12

Re: Sassy stepdaughter

Unread postby pida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:03 pm

background info: I have a just turned teenager stepdaughter. we have been together for about 8 years. We get along but recently she started to get sassy. She ignore my instructions for her to do chores and keep the house clean.She is unappreciated the times and materials good that we thoughtfully give her. She started to do things just to compete with me. she acted like a whiny girl in front of my husband like she is derived so he would taker her to the mall and buy her whatever she wanted. She worship her mother eventhough the mom lied and give her false promises. her mom also manipulated just wanted money even though she made more than my husband. At time I am just too mentally tired of reassuring my step daughter that she is awesome at whateever she is doing.
I would like some advises on the works on these particular issues please.
pida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello, pida ,

And this is another reason why I never had children!

I hear what my clients tell me all the time and I feel so bad for them as I feel for you.

Have you tried the honey jars spells?

What about Peaceful Home?

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

What about this page?

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Honestly, you may want to talk to a professional therapist who deals with these issues on a daily basis and can help you to Figure out what is going on in the teenager's mind and how to work around it

Wishing you the very best with this

And get some rest!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends