• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 am

I found out a couple of days ago that I need 4800 upfront by next Friday so that I can continue going to school. I went to financial aid and their solution was to apply for a private loan to cover what I owe and what I will owe them in the future. Unfortunately I have little to no credit, and my mother has bad credit so we were both denied loans. I tried applying at a multitude of banks but a lot of them don't do loans for my school, and I can't find another cosigner as all of my siblings are either unemployed or too young, my father has been out of the picture since 1995, and my grandmother and aunt are also in debt and have bad credit.

I will be petitioning Saint Expedite tonight since it's Wednesday and I have the the proper supplies, However I don't want to rely on just one spell.

I also wanted
My current supplies that I think will help are:

Oils:
Money Drawing
Wealthy Way
Fast Luck
Crown of Success
Look Me Over

Herbs:
Cinnamon
Patchouli
Allspice
Nutmeg
Sugar
Bayberry
Basil

The only bank that will give me loans for my college is Sallie Mae, what can I do with what I have to get them to reconsider if possible?
ConjuringCat

Re: Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello ConjuringCat!

Whew that is a tough one! I know what it is like to have a University spring a bill on you! You have a lot of good products though. I would work the Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html), Fast Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html), and Crown Of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) products. Write your petition paper, dress your candle with those oils , maybe powder up some of the Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Bayberry and just a little bit of the sugar (to much and you will have a flaming mess) and use that on the candle as well. You can also have MISC set an emergency light for you follow this link to see how to do that. (http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html)

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Thank you Natstein for your response.

I also made a ring of the same herbs around the candle. I was wondering if it'd be effective to take the herbs, some of the candle wax, the petition and on of my hairs to make a mojo bag that i could hide in my school's financial aid department. The way they set it up gives ample hiding places.

I was able to get an extension until the end of September so far.
ConjuringCat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

That sounds like a good plan (in addition to Natstein's suggestions)

Wishing you success with this
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :)
ConjuringCat

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:47 am

Just an update

I did the spell advised by Natstein, I also had some candles set up at MISC for both myself and my mother and I sent in a prayer to the CSL, I'm still waiting for the candle reports but so far I've made $100 in a Focus study group, not much but its something.

I'm waiting on a decision from a group of private investors, I fit all of the requirements for the loan and I know that I could pay it back in full within the next year and a half so I will be doing so work on the company since I don't know whom exactly handles the processes. I need something quick and easy as I only have a week for them to make their decision.

I applied for a scholarship, I didn't get it but the winner has not confirmed yet and she only has 2 more days so I'm praying that she doesn't and that I'll be drawn as the next winner. Not sure if that's harsh but I really, REALLY, want that money so I can stay in school especially now that I have a lot more incentive.

Prior to all this financial nonsense I had done some come-to-me work and spells for a job, I finally got my beau and the job offers are rolling in but of course both of them are in Philly so if I can't stay in school then I have to go back to New York which would be bad now that mostly everything is going my way.

I will be praying fervently to Saint Expedite, one week left until D-day but he's worked miracles before!
ConjuringCat

Unread postby natstein » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:28 am

Hello ConjureingCat,

I am glad you are having success! Keep up the good work! I hope things continue to improve and you can stay where you want to stay. Thanks for keep us posted and let us know how it turns out!

Peace~

Nathen..P.S. you might go put a prayer request up at the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/) to get all those prayers backing you up too!
natstein
Forum Moderator

Emergency money spell needed

Unread postby misslady123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi. I have an open online fundraiser through gofundme for a family of five who died in a horrific house fire. These families have nothing. What can I do to aide the chances of people chipping in to help? This is such a desparate cause.

Thank you.
misslady123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 pm

Hello, misslady123,

I have merged your post to the thread about emergency money drawing.

There are pages full of spell ideas. Please read them

Also, here is a page that Miss cat wrote for Money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best with this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Ok here is something I thought of.. can I mix FAST LUCK oil with WEALTHY WAY oil in a red vigil candle so that I can pave the way for money to come in and fast? Is this a bad choice or would Fast Luck and Money Drawing be better?
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

You can do either. But I would use a green candle if this were me

Good Luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

You can do either. But I would use a green candle if this were me

Good Luck!

Thanks Miss Aida, and would it be in poor judgement to do this like Asap even though the moon is waning?
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am

Hello, The Bestest,

I'd wait for a waxing moon when Mercury is in Direct

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Hey all! I soooo do not know which route to take! I need a miracle of some sorts to pay $178.00 on my Electricity bill before March 15. Right now I am burning a Fast Luck vigil, but what else can I try? I have tried petitioning Saint Expedite in the past, but I don't think he likes working with me, so any other suggestions?
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Hello, TheBestest,

Have you considered having MISC light the candle for you?

Also, here are some great money spells: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Good luck and praying that you get the money that you need
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest,

Have you considered having MISC light the candle for you?

Also, here are some great money spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Good luck and praying that you get the money that you need

Hi Miss Aida... I think the reason why he didn't want to work with me again before is simply because (and yes I JUST REALIZED THIS), what I asked for wasn't a pressing matter. I am now trying to work with him again. The flame is pretty bright so I hope that's a good sign. *Fingers crossed*
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

My fingers are crossed!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheBestest » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:38 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest ,

My fingers are crossed!!

Thanks! One last question on this... Since I need a miracle to pay my electricity bill (I don't have the money), should I only petition Saint Expedite or should I also petition Saint Jude or Saint Anthony as well?
TheBestest

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,

That's entirely up to you.

I see that many people on the forum do so with success.

I personally feel that it casts doubt on the Saint that you are praying to. But, that's just me...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need Money-Luck jump-start

Unread postby mmjcfm420 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:30 pm

Hello, I'm new here and have been unemployed for 4 months. I ask for to be remembered in prayers/work for money and luck so I can start putting together my conjer supplies as I am starting to learn hoodoo and footwork to take care of my own needs and bless others. I sure could use a spiritual jump-start. Be Blessed.....Bryan
mmjcfm420

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, mmjcfm420,

We realize that you are new. But please be mindful not to start new topics.

Here is the service that is provided (by Lucky Mojo) and where many people will pray for you (it's free):

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you the very best and praying that you can get back on your feet

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmjcfm420 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:53 am

Thank you Miss Aids! I will be mindful in the future...Be Blessed
mmjcfm420

Unread postby mmjcfm420 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Sorry Miss Aida ,dumb autospell misspelled your name....Be Blessed
mmjcfm420

Unread postby loststar67 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:19 pm

Hello everyone .
I have a problem my problem is that my parents decided to bankruptcy on the home. They have tried to remortgage house the second time.
They love this house a lot and I have tried to help them as much as I can. But as for my brother he has a construction business he works when there is work. Also my cousin to give her rent money as well. But still that's not enough to pay the bills for the mortgage and the taxes and all the utilities as well. I would like to know if there is any spells or something then I can do for well my mom or she can do as well to increase the money to come in the pay the bills?

Please help, thanks a time for reading this post. :|
loststar67

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Hello, loststar67 ,

here's an entire webpage that Miss cat wrote on Money spells:

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

I hope that you find the spells that will help her.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loststar67 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Thanks for information.
loststar67

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:59 pm

Hello,
I'm in a very tough situation regarding school and emergency money. Here it goes.... I start school in september, and I need money to pay for a plane ticket, student visa, and a tuition deposit that is due by Aug 22nd.
Since the end of May I had been working in my aunt's restaurant, but she only had me coming in two days a week. She kept promising me that she would give me more days to come in so that I could make more money, and told me not to get a second job because of that. Well, over two months went by, and for that entire time she just kept pulling my chain, and even treating me very badly while I was working there. She even had one of my cousins tell me not to come in a day. Then I found out that she was doing it all on purpose. She was telling me not to get a second job, and promising that she'd give me more shifts, but was just lying about it ( she has very malicious reasons behind it.) She even had a little 10 year old boy coming in every day and paid him $100 each day to wash a few dishes ( I kid you not), then rubbed it in my face and laughed behind my back about it. The only reason why I started working there is because of the quick money, and that I needed to pay for the 3 things that I listed above. I told my aunt that in the beginning, but I had no clue that she was going to be evil and deceptive.

Because of her deceit, I am in the financial situation that i am in now, regarding school. My financial aid money doesn't come in until after school has started. A student loan is out of the question, because SL's usually don't come in until weeks AFTER school has started. I tried contacting my school to make an arrangement with my financial aid and tuition deposit, but they refused. I've asked my parents for the money, but they are actually delighted with the situation, because they do not want me to go to Uni anyways. So they refused.... I asked St. Expedite for help twice, but no response from him. I had two readings done, and found out that I had some blockages, and I did what my reader told me to do to remove them, but it doesn't seem like it helped.

I set up a little lodestone money altar and hid it beneath a shelf in my room, and I've been setting lights on it and praying over it, and I did a money spell. So I'd like to know if there is anything else that I should, or could, do to help myself? Or if anyone has any suggestions that might help? I've been using Van Van, Fast Luck, and Money Drawing. Should I do anything else?
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice ,

Oh My God, how terrible!

I am so sorry. And she is an evil person and a liar. I hope she gets exactly what she deserves.

I don't know if you'll be able to get this type of money so very fast (a little over 2 weeks), but try this page:

it's just too bad that you had trusted your Aunt. You would have had ample time to perform many of the spells on the page that I gave you.

But, hopefully, something will work

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:09 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida.

I'm afraid I've already looked through that link; it gave me the idea to get my lodestone and magnetic sand. But I will certainly try the other spells listed.
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Okay, I have a couple more questions. I was praying over my money altar, and I suddenly got the idea to set up a crowdfunding account. I want to do a spell that will help attract donations to it. I was thinking of burning two candles, one green and the other a different color, but I'm not sure about what color I should use for the second candle.

Should I go with Purple to command donations and give more power to the spell, or Yellow to attract donations? Or should I burn both with the green candle? Green, Yellow and Purple?

Another question, I don't have any Attraction oil, but I do have Look Me Over and Van Van. Would those work to attract, in this case, combined with Money Draw?
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello, PumpkinSpice ,

I would go with the green, purple, and white. Put the look me over on the white.

I wouldn't mix the money draw. I would apply it separately to the green one

I hope this helps and you make BIG money!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PumpkinSpice » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Oh white! I didn't think about using white.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. It helped me a great deal! I'll be doing this tonight then.

Thank you again, Miss Aida!
PumpkinSpice

Unread postby WhiteEagle » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:41 am

So this is one 3 areas I'm in need of help, my dog is injured and in need of an expensive surgery for her ACL and due to her weight and activity she needs the TPLO, I've done everything else to try and raise and work for funds with little success, I'm looking for a higher paying job at the moment and traded down my vehicle along with started a youcare fundraider. The sad part is my intuition and a clear sign when this injury occurred is that a former friend of mine used some type of jinx on me and my house. The same day and a half that my female lab was injured my pitt almost was strangled to death by his collar and cage and there was a crazy fight within my house right after ... after the emergency and chaos as I'm pulling out of my driveway to return to work I ask god what the hell just happens and immediately my former friend drove by and honked her horn.
So my list of thing I'm looking for is fund to help my dog and pay a root worker to help guide me
Uncrossing/unjinxing to get rid of what ever was sent my way
And protection and blocking that person and from harming my self, family and pets

So where do I start .....
is this what I need to do or am I going over bored
.... any suggestions or help are appreciated
WhiteEagle

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello Heartoftheraven,

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this :( Taking care of our furry friends when they're hurting and injured is so tough.

I think you should start by getting a reading. A reader can tell you whether or not this person has indeed jinxed you, and the correct way to right the situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You can hire a rootworker to help you through http://readersandrootworkers.org as well.

For the emergency funds, I'd do some candle work using green candles dressed with Money Drawing and Fast Luck oils to get those funds coming in fast. I'd also think about petitioning St. Expedite for help if you work with saints.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

This thread is focused on money so I won't go into the Uncrossing stuff in detail, but you can read all about that here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And on this thread:

spells-for-uncrossing-jinx-breaking-plus-protection-t859.html

Good luck, keep us posted!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby WhiteEagle » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:19 am

Thank you Sister Jean
I appreciate the guidance and help, I have money drawing and fast luck oil in my stash :) and I just freed up a little money so I'll schedule a reading with one of the peeps.
The hardest part of this is watch my girl limp around I'm starting to make a little head way and life adjustments so hope to get her into surgery next month and the vet may work with me.
Thanks again
And will keep you posted :)
WhiteEagle

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:59 am

Hello Heartoftheraven,

I would also invite you to put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. This is a free online prayer service of Missionary Independent Spiritual Churches. There are many, myself included, who will spend time each day praying for those who have submitted prayer requests.

Best of luck to you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thawayiwasmade30 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:48 am

What candle do I need to use? I was in a bad car accident with my infant with the other driver being at fault, the only thing is I'm being blamed for the accident when I know I was not at fault. Now my boyfriend is being sued cause it was his vehicle and he only had liability. What do I need to do to make this go away to show the other driver was indeed at fault?
thawayiwasmade30

Unread postby natstein » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:03 am

Hello thawayiwasmade30,

The situation you are describing sounds pretty complex. You can start with anointing a white candle with 7-11 holy oil saying your sincere prayer that this situation be made right.

From there you might want to consult with a professional, we recommend the folks at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). With a reading you can see what is going on in a way that will make it possible to know how best to move forward. If you are looking to have missionary independent church set a light on your behalf, I would recommend a Fast Luck (http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html) to get things kind of started and moving in the right direction and a Court Case (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) candle to deal with the legal aspects of this.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby WhiteEagle » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Thank you papa newt I will do so.
WhiteEagle

Unread postby Tammyw » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:55 am

I recently moved in with family to save money for a few months so I can move into a better neighborhood. It's turning out to be a disastrous situation. I recently finally bought a car after mine was stolen 2 years ago and I am starting a new job next week. My question is what can I do to make sure I can secure a car title loan so I can move asap. Also would like to find an affordable place with little or no security deposit with my less than perfect credit. I have no money for any other supplies what I currently have on hand are LM Good Luck oil and Love Me oils. I live with 4 other adults and my kids and I are sleeping in the living room so I'm limited with the type of spell work I can do, but I'm desperate to get out of here. Help please!
Tammyw

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm

Hello Tammyw,

I'm sorry you're in such a stressful situation. I'd recommend that you petition St. Expedite for help getting the money you need. You can read more about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Candles burned to St. Expedite are often dressed with St. Expedite oil or Fast Luck Oil, but if Lucky Mojo Good Luck oil is all you have, use that. I don't know if you have any space to burn candles, but you could make a small altar as outlined on that page I linked to you. Pray to him with sincerity and tell him what you need.

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread postby Abayomie » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Major problems:
So my inlaws moved out of this apartment duplex that is rent free (haven't seen the landlord in years). So me and her son moved in a week ago, to save money for at least a year. We invested $3000 to get it looking nice. Then All of a sudden, we are hit with their power bill $1800 (can not get a lease to claim new tenant) a large water bill, and now the city is going to condemn the building, the place is very much livable,. Their is a neighbor angry, whom live in a house about 30 feet away, she complains about everyone, I believe it was her to call the city to inspect the building. She states that our new utility house is blocking her bedroom window from looking into our back yard. On top of that, I lost $520 at another neighbors house and she says she haven't seen anything. All of this stuff has happened within a 14 day period. I feel overwhelmed and financially broke. My life never goes like this, so I feel like im a spinning top. The bills can be paid. The main issue is the $520, the complaining neighbor, and the building being condemn. I need help!
SelfLove is powerful!
Abayomie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, Abayomie,

Well, the first thing is that yo uneed money and FAST!

Please read the pages on this thread in addition to this page:

As far as building that utility house, the law is the law. You'll probably have to take it down or else the city can do some serious damage to you. And the building being condemn is another HUGE problem

I highly suggest the 7-11 Holy Miracle Spell kit because this is going to take the "Big Guns" to help you through this. That's because that utility building is right there and everybody can see it. And if none of the other neighbors can do it, then there will be a reminder that you are an exception. That will just piss off people.

Additionally, the house being condemned is a HUGE matter. Again, that Miracle kit can help

Find it here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

As far as the neighbor, you may want to try to get her to shut up with Stop Gossip products

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care

www.luckymoo.com/stpgosip.html
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Chewbaby76 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:54 pm

I was wondering if there any suggestions on for a spell or advice cuz my partner and i will be homeless soon
Chewbaby76

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:56 am

Good Morning,

I have read many things here, and I am not sure if my post fits. I am trying to get help with mastering my ability to connect with the element earth to keep my money flowing in, and to keep people from blocking my money or trying to steal my good luck and money blessings. It happens often. Mostly close personal relationships, but also from time to time, greedy people who I may meet. I am a reader, but I no longer have people read for me like I use to, and only trust about 3 readers who specialize in different areas of reading and Rootwork. I have dealt with many jealous people, and I have many distractions that have kind of kept me from channeling my energy, and connecting with the Earth. I've mastered the other elements. I have children, many, so you can see how being financially secure plays a big factor. I'm in a ditsy right now, and people are trying to get me evicted so they can use me for what prosperity I have flowing in my direction. This has happened before when I stayed here many moons ago, and I had to return for a moment. I have the opportunity to leave, and I'm taking it, but my finances are low. I've prayed for people to come and help me with what I may need. Doesn't always have to be money, but I do have bills, and little ones who depend on me. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Namaste!
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello, Chewbaby76 ,

Try this page:

And have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free)

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

I pray that all works out for you and your partner

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, oraclenicholle,

I am sorry but we can't go into grounding techniques on the forum. That would require a book load of pages.

BUT you could Use both Master Key products to help you with Master a union with the Earth

www.luckymojo.com/oil-master-key.html

The crystal Kyanite will also help ground you when you try to interact with the element of earth.

The Crystal Citrine helps keep money if you keep it on you

Also, you may want to work with Money Stay With Me products so that it doesn't leave you do freely

www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby oraclenicholle » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:07 am

Thank you Miss Aida

<3
oraclenicholle

Unread postby Neeks » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:04 am

Hi Guys,

I have a specific request for my situation. I own 2 online business and neither of them are doing very well. I need about £10,000 ($13,000) to pay off some debts and to invest Marketing money into them otherwise I may lose both businesses or at least 1 of them. (I posted in this thread because my request is about quick money, even though it’s about a business and there is a business thread) I know im asking for a specific amount and a lot of people have mentioned to pray to St Expedite for specific petitions however my worry is that I will have to keep him on an altar for a long time because I don’t live alone. My partner goes away to work for 4 days at a time and those will be the periods I would be completing spell work but I ask how long do I need to keep St Expedite or any spell work on the altar before discarding of it? I need a money spell that I can do on the 4 days she is not at home. I know to do a money stay with me spell once I have the money or even buy a mojo hand. I just don’t know what to do in the first place to bring that kind of money in.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks in Advance
Neeks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello, Neeks,

It sure would be great if we could do spells that give us immediate results. But magic doesn't work that way.

I don't mean to be sarcastic and it is not my intention but, if you don't have time for him to do the spells correctly, why would he find time for you? Praying to Saints takes commitment, loyalty, humbleness, patience, love, etc.

So, you may want to go another route and take a look at this page:

I hope you find something on that page.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Neeks » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi Miss Aida, I understand, Thank you!
Neeks

Previous

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling