• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:10 pm

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:37 am

Hello agj5,

You'd need to do some Break Up work on the couple first, otherwise I think you could end up with a couple that are both just confusingly attracted to other people.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Hope that answers your question.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:31 am

Thanks, Sister Jean. That makes sense.
agj5

Unread postby Abdul505 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi there,

I am a recently new member joined.

My story is that I had fallen in love with a girl about a year and a half ago from college.
I have contacted a healer for a love spell.

He did a reading for me and got back to me saying that the stars are aligned and that he can create a powerful love spell. Pricing differed between 7,5 and 3 days and guarantees 100% results.
Then a Talisman was sent to me but did not arrive because it was marked as being the incorrect address and was returned to the healer. During that week I had a lot of 'bad luck' and kept waking up at 4am which I have been told is the spirit.

I was told to meet the healer is person which I did today and he requested for me to bring 2 eggs as the spirits told him the stars were not alligned. These 2 eggs were wrapped up and I have been told to keep them under my bed for 2 nights and return them to him on Sunday. And also to light up a particular number of candles for a particular number of minutes based on my crushes date of birth. Which I have done.

I just want to ask if this is all familiar and general practice. I asked what kind of magic is being used and he told me white magic.

Since I have finished my meeting today I can still smell the strong scent of incese from the meeting.
When will this smell go away? And does anyone know if there are any more procedures involved?
Will this Spell work for sure?

Sorry for all the writing as I am just getting myself an understanding for how it works.
Abdul505

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi Abdul505,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am very sorry to say that by the sound of your post, you have encountered a scam artist. The first thing that tipped me off was when you said he guaranteed 100% results. NO ethical practitioner would or could ever promise such a thing!

Please read this page on "black gypsies" which is the name given to such fraudulent practitioners, to help educate yourself on how to identify them and stay away from them. They are everywhere, and once you understand their behavior and how they lure in customers for more and more money, you will know them when you encounter them.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

For reputable readers and rootworkers, please stick to the practitioners on the following sites, as they maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism:
www.hoodoopsychics. com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I hope this helps. Good luck and PLEASE do not contact that person again!!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Abdul505 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:50 am

Thanks for your advice Miss Athena.

I do hope that's the case but yes no spell is 100% guaranteed. I just hope things go as planned but I will mention that I can fell the energies around me change and the spirits working alongside.

Thanks again and will give an update after Sunday
Abdul
Abdul505

Unread postby MaddieWow03 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:32 pm

Hello, I have a really good friend of mine who started picking up feelings for me during the summer. I have feelings for him as well. I noticed that he has been trying to confess his feelings to me, but he hasn't had the nerve to do so. Seems as if he lacks communication when it comes to a topic like love. I was wondering if there is a certain spell to open up his communication so that way he could have the courage to confess his true feelings for me?
MaddieWow03

Unread postby Abdul505 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:04 pm

Wow, came back after returning the eggs thinking how much of a fool I am...

He did the egg trick on me and claims that black magic on my side is blocking the spell.
I calculated the total cost he want which is £7,988.

Your so right Miss Athena, he can't harm me if I don't pay right ? because that's my only concern...
Abdul505

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 am

Hello, MaddieWow03,

Please take a look at this thread:

spells-for-more-communication-between-lovers-spouses-mates-t4483.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:26 am

Hello, Abdul505 ,

I would not worry about this at all. This is a con and ought to be reported to the police.

A con performed by a on artist

If you are concerned, use protection

http://www.luckymojo.om/protectionspells.html

We just did a radio show on this very topic. Find it here:

www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodooro ... aida-71617

Also, any other questions about this topic need to be addressed in the correct subforum and thread. Not on this thread

Again, PLEASE don't worry.

The person is a jerk

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LadyM81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 am

Good Afternoon Everyone :-)

This is concerning a love spell but I'm not sure if I am typing this question in the correct category, if not, my apologies in advance. Well, I am planning on putting together my honey jar for someone who I've been involved with off and on for 8 almost 9 years. In the past I have performed works on him and they have come to pass in their own way lol but during those times he was still in a relationship (he is no longer in that relationship)- since then I too entered into a relationship (that did not work out) but because I entered into that particular relationship, and left this guy "alone" that left him with a "bad taste" in his mouth as he has told me, and not being able to trust in my feelings for him, and it left him feeling like, if I did that to him once then that means I would do it again`, and now to be honest although we are still involved, he's being a "tramp" and dipping and dabbling with other females (talking to, getting to know them, etc.) the male ego is quite sensitive from my perspective :-D (they can do it to you, but if you do it to them you've done THE WORST!). Anyway, beyond that drama, he and I are actually quite good together, and IF he could get his stuff "together" I can envision the two of us together for the rest of our lives - that is how much I feel about him. Ok so here's my question (sorry if this is TMI) but this morning we had sex he pulled out and well it got all over the sheets, I collected the semen by opening a tampon that I had in my purse and and swabbed all of it on there. I want to be able to use the semen but am wondering because it has since absorbed into the tampon, what would be the best way to use it when doing a honey jar? I can't of course place it in the name packet - so what would be some suggestions? And also - to soothe his mind about trusting me (completely) and opening him up to me more lovingly and intimately (as opposed to JUST sex) what are some suggestions of herbs to add to the honey jar and/or use in other ways? This is the man that I hope to marry some day OR at least be in a long term COMMITTED/FAITHFUL relationship with (on both of our parts) but all things (in my humble opinion) have to go through certain stages to get to that end result.
LadyM81

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:58 am

Hello LadyM81,

You can cut off a small piece of cotton into which the liquid has absorbed and use that piece in your honey jar. You should also get the Love Herbs Mixture from Lucky Mojo for all your love work, it covers all your bases:

http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LadyM81 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Hello Sister Jean,

Thank you much :-)
LadyM81

Unread postby kaboodle » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:29 am

Not sure if I should post here or start a new topic, but I need help with hoodoo spells.

I've burnt reconciliation candles when I get in a tiff with someone and they're being stubborn and it generally works in solving the coldness in the relationship but I notice results only lasts a week and then something will happen that will errupt the relationship all over again.

It's like the person goes back to being cold, like they can somehow sense work being done on them?

I don't know how to explain it but they become extra mean, nasty, not their self like before I did any work on them. I'm wondering, has anyone else experienced this?

Like you get incredible results for awhile, and then, without doing anything on your part, all of a sudden, they get moody with you for no reason, it's like they're fighting the work done on them.

Please help
kaboodle

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi kaboodle,

There is no way to know if he is spiritually reacting to the work or not. I would get a reading on this, to find out what is behind his hot-and-cold demeanor.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersand rootworkers.org/

Your reader can advise you on a proper course of rootwork once you gain more clarity into his behavior.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Loving a Narcassit

Unread postby Armybratt525 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:52 am

I want some advice on how to handle this situation. For the most part I am a easy going person but I've been dealing off and on with a narcissist. This individual very dominating and for me it gets frustrating. The biggest thing is he doesn't have a lot of empathy and he thinks by buying you material items that you should cater to him when he wants and keep your mouth shut. I do speak my mind when I get real frustrated however I can still be timid. We haven't seen each other in a couple weeks and I've only spoken to him once.

I plan on doing a dominating love spell. I have collected and prepared a few items including a red skull candle and since we haven't been around each other I do not have a personal item but I do have a picture. I've made my own formula including calumus, damiana, licorice and few love herbs. I planned on doing this spell on the next full moon.

My intention is to get him to be empathetic and love me. I have some time because the next full moon is on October 5th a Thursday. My question is should I perform this spell the Friday before the full moon or the evening/night leading to the full moon. The full moon will around 2pm eastern time in October 5th.I do have one concern should I perform more than one spell because my intention includes making him empathetic and to love me?

Also would you have any recommendations what else to use or do's and don'ts for this kind of love spell?
Armybratt525

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:41 am

Hello, Armybratt525 ,

I am sorry but I did not read this question initially in its entirety.

This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products.

See this page for timing:

www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Also, if this person is a true narcissist, you will not be able to change something that he was born with.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Armybratt525 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:10 am

Ok thanks
Armybratt525

Unread postby Jadedx » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could put a love spell or any kind of spell actually on someone in prison. I'd really appreciate the feedback.. thank you in advance
Jadedx

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:41 am

Hello Jadedx,

Many workers can put spells on people who are far away, it just takes more concentration, focus and skill. You could put a spell on someone in prison, however I think a love spell could be trickier because love spells work best when you can get a personal concern from the person, such as hair. If you have a picture of the person though, you could work from that.

You can find a lot of ideas for love spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jadedx » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:49 am

Awesome thank you. I appreciate the advice. What do u suggest would be the best route to go if I want him to only think of me and not want anyone else... Also what can I do for peace in my home and to keep certain people away from me.
Jadedx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:59 am

Hello, jadedx,

Have you seen this webpage?

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mysteriousmoon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:09 am

Hi all, so I'm in love with a man who last year admitted feelings for me. We became very close but I was in an abusive marriage so we could not be together. We stayed friends untill eventually I left my husband. Me and this guys nearly kissed and admitted he thought of me a lot and enjoyed spending time with me before continuously hugging me over again and kissing my head. He disappeared after but I found out he was into drugs and this made him slowly change becoming very distant towards me. He has come back and forth but ultimately he has told me he is a mess and I am better without him in my life. I need a spell to get him off the drugs and help him focus on his love for me xx
Mysteriousmoon

Unread postby papaoli » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Anyone has any words to utter when i burn the candles or apply oils/powder on myself? Like what do i say? For simple usage of the oils and powder
papaoli

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 am

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 am

Hello papaoli,

That depends. What are you applying the oils and powders for? Love?
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby papaoli » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:22 am

For committed unwavering love and hopefully faithfulness
papaoli

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:31 am

Hello, papaoli ,

You could pray the Psalm 23

And here is a page that has many psalms

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Xewn » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:34 pm

I am looking for a spell to help with improving romance in an existing relationship. I have been with my partner for about 4.5 years. We don't live together. Periodically, I feel ignored by him, like I'm not a high priority. He was very romantic at the beginning of the relationship, so I know he can be. But I feel like work and other obligations are taking us away from each other. To complicate things, I am frequently ill and can't seem to get a clear diagnosis (I suspect I may have myalgic encephalomyelitis, but I live in an area with poor medical care and it's hard to find a doctor who knows much about this.) I don't think my partner recognizes how unwell I am at times and when I am sick I feel particularly abandoned. I would like to find a spell to get him to pay more attention to me and bring back some of the romance we had before.
Xewn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello, Xewn ,

Have you seen this page?

It's an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Xewn » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:05 am

Yes, I have, but thank you for the suggestion, Miss Aida. None of the categories quite seem to fit. I don't need to return a lost love because he isn't gone, just busy. He's not a new love. I'm not worried about him being unfaithful. We haven't been fighting, so we don't need to reconcile. I suppose a sugar jar might be the best bet. Thanks for your response! :)
Xewn

Unread postby Natural_Witch33 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:16 pm

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and I'd like some advice on my marriage. I'm an eclectic witch but my practice is heavily influenced by hoodoo. Currently I'm in a very tough situation. I've been married for 10 years, I have 4 children with my husband, but found out a few years ago that he cheated on me and fathered a child and had been hiding this child from me for years. I've been trying to move forward but it's hard for me to forgive and forget when he is very reserved. If I don't say anything to him he won't strike up a conversation with me, he's not romantic, he doesn't take me out, he doesn't give compliments, no loving texts or phone calls throughout the day, and is just not romantic, affectionate, or loving. It's hard to forgive and forget all the hurt that he has caused when he's not doing anything to make up for it. He says he loves me very much and that he doesn't want a divorce. He's lived a rough life, he's been to war twice, and he just has a wall up. I don't want to break up my family but I'm not sure if I should do a love spell on him or just move on. The reason I have my reservations about doing a love spell on him is because I strongly feel that he should simply show me that he loves me. I deserve it and after all he's put me through he should want to show me that he loves me in order to not lose his wife and family that he claims to love so much. I would really appreciate any advice that anyone has, especially if you've been in relationship for many years. Thanks.
Natural_Witch33

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Hello Natural_Witch33,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Now, it sounds like these questions would be good to take to a reader. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 am

I have a few personal concerns of my target (my ex) dirty sock (I may have the pair but I know for certain I have one,) worn underwear, two unwashed shirts, a jacket, a couple strands of hair, plenty of facial hair and a condom..

I already have a doll baby in place & am planning on doing a moving candle spell in a few days once I figure it all out. However, I had read somewhere something about tying socks and/or underwear together. I couldn’t find much on this though. Is this to keep someone faithful or to have them return to you? What are you supposed to do? I typed “socks” into the search bar and only a handful of entries appeared. Any help would be much appreciated, i’d Like to utilize the personal concerns that I have in anyway that I can.

Thank you!

Have a blessed day!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:37 am

Hello CuriouslilThing,

You're thinking of two different tricks, one involving the pair of underwear and one involving one of his socks and one of your socks. They both can be found in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" by catherine yronwode:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Thank you so much!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby pida » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:11 am

I had made a red flannel bag with the content of a knotted dirty boxer that have both of our sexual fluids stained on it, a sprig of rosemarry, cloves and lavender. I fixed the bag with fire of love, stay with me and follow me boy. I brought the bag with us on vacation and placed it underneath the hotel mattress on the side where my husband slept. We left the hotel yesterday and went to our second destination. I realized I forgot the red bag under the mattress when we checked into this second hotel.

Please advise- do I take this as a bad sign? call the hotel where I left the bag and ask them to get the bag out from underneath the mattress and send it back to me?

In the mean time, can I just take one of my husband dirty boxer, make a knot and put it underneath the mattress at the hotel room where we're staying at? and do the same thing when we will be at our next hotel until we get home?

Than you for all your time and advices.
pida

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:21 am

Forgetting things is part of life and I would not take that as a bad sign. Traveling sometimes can be chaotic and memory does not always serve. As for calling the hotel to collect your mojo...I would not do that and besides you do not want someone else touching your mojo. Going forward surely you can make another, however, I would do something that is more unforgettable. Dusting the bed with powders....dressing oils on your person and his person etc. The issue here is to think about a trick that will become part of your ritual. Just my thoughts. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation