• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:59 am

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Happymommy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:51 pm

That's perfect. Thank you Miss Athena
Happymommy

Unread postby JAD82017 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:57 am

Hi,

Quick question. Can I bury my honey jar with a mango tree my target gave me as an anniversary gift and say something like "As this mango tree lives and grows, so will your love for me." Do I place the jar itself in the hole before putting the mango tree on top or do I just dump out its contents into the hole? I don't want to end the spell, I want it to continue working. I'll pray over it and speak to it (the tree) as if it were a candle as it grows and matures. I just want to make sure burying it won't end the work. I'd like to keep working with my honey jar but I'm not able to light a candle as often as I would like these days and I need to begin focusing on me while the honey jar does it's thing. I figured burying it with a tree he gave me would be good, theres a link there since he's the one that gave it to me and it was for an anniversary. Let me know if I'm incorrect in my assumptions please. Thank you!
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Hello JAD82017,

I think that's a lovely way to deploy your honey jar. Just bury the jar whole. You can read more about ritual deployment of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 am

Thank you very much Sister Jean!
JAD82017

Unread postby Aleksander » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:30 pm

A while back I had a honey jar and after a while I stopped working on it. I decided to go back to it and try shaking it to get the energy going, but it just feels dead. I've been working on it but my instinct tells me to make a new one. If I do that then do I dispose of the old one and how? I just want to make sure that i do it the right way.
Aleksander

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello, Aleksander ,

have you tried heating it in a double boiler?

I'd try tat first

And here's a good page for deploying or disposing

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 am

Good morning,

I lit a pink candle on top of my honey jar last night. I've been lighting them M,W & F. I did what I usually do, put my targets name on it, put some oils on it (return to me, commanding, influence, reconciliation & love) and said psalms 42 & 23... I'll admit there are days I feel like I'm doing all this for nothing but then there are days when I 100% believe this will work & he'll return. Today is not one of those days, I dreamt of him last night, it was a very short dream but in the dream he told me he'd found someone else & to not get in the way.
I feel very negative today. Do you think this is a prophetic dream? I hope not. When we split I asked if there was someone else & he said no he barely had time to eat or take care of himself & I beieved him. I don't know though. His fb doesn't show signs of anyone else but the dream is nagging at me. Plus I did a tarot card reading online yesterday from a fb page I follow where you click on a card & the card I got was the 5 of Wands. It said there was a sense of competition occurring in my life. I may not be the only player on the field or someone is vying for the attention of my lover. It said Wands are quick energy and to know that when this card appears, the drama and competition are going to leave as quickly as they came.
I was going to bury my honey jar this weekend on Saturday like I posted in my previous post but I'm not feeling so positive about it right now. Where do I go from here? Thank you.
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 am

Hello JAD82017,

I'm sorry you're feeling so negative today. Have you considered getting a reading? Moments like this is when it's a good idea to have an outside party (not yourself) do a reading and give you straight information. It will probably give you peace of mind. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aleksander » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 am

Thank you, Miss Aida!

I'm going to try that today and tomorrow before lighting a candle. Hoping that does the trick :)
Aleksander

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 am

Hi, JAD82017:

Just want to second "get a reading." I drive myself crazy with seeing bad signs everywhere. I'd always heard "don't do readings for yourself," which I don't think is necessarily true, but it can let you slide down a path of obsession, as you keep pulling card after card. If I can't help myself, I do a coin flip or a magic eight ball, which sounds silly, but then it IS silly and there's only so many questions you can frame as yes/no. After a while, you get bored. I pray with a white candle, I have a St. Dymphna candle burning, the works, because I need it.

So, yeah, just coming from someone who drives herself crazy, take the advice of the mods here. Try not to obsess, keep busy, get a reading from a recommended reader, and keep to Plan A.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Aleksander » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:33 pm

I tried to edit my post with an update but couldn't figure it out.

After I made the earlier post I heated the honey jar in a double boiler. Had to run some errands and as I was walking down the street the strangest thing happen. I found like a trail of honey, little droplets within few feet of one another. I think that's a funny way of spirit giving me a sign that my honey jar is working or at least that's what I hope it means. Regardless made my day and made me feel more confident.
Aleksander

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi Honeybeelight,

Thank you for your post and kind words to JAD82017. One of the things that makes this forum wonderful is how willing people are to go out of their way to help fellow posters, and this is much appreciated.

Thank you again.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi Aleksander,

What a wonderful sight to stumble upon! Take it as a good sign, and good luck to you!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JAD82017 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 pm

Sister Jean & Honeybee,

I haven't done a reading, I have been tossing the idea up for awhile now though. I'll have the money hopefully next week. Thank you for your suggestions ❤️
JAD82017

Unread postby Paymetoday » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:33 pm

I started dating a man and everything was going good. But then he started talking about dating other women and I tried to do a freezer spell to keep the other women away from him and ended up freezing him out of my life. I was told to dispose of the freezer spell, cleanse, do a honey jar and a come to me candle. The man came back to me in terms of messaging me.. he flirts with me and tells me he loves me BUT he doesn't ever actually make any advances toward me or spend any real time with me. He does message me every day tho and I respond but even when I initiate contact he's always busy.

How can I get him to spend more time with me? Or to be more sexual?

I'm using pink candles on my honey jar covered in love me, attraction & follow me boy. The jar is loaded with love herbs and and this was part of the original petition. Any other advice would be appreciated
Paymetoday

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:08 pm

Hello, Paymetoday

The honey jar and candle seen to be working but you're not getting the push that's needed.

I would continue what you are doing and also perform the entire Come to Me spell Kit

www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:03 am

Hello everyone!

I don't really like to comment on ongoing work, so I won't give much details on it... But I think it is a nice idea.

Since honey is slow, and honey jar is known for working slow but steady... If you heat up honey, it becomes more fluid and fast. A way I found out to heat up honey is keeping it in my bed during my sleep. So, my body heat heats up the honey.

What you guys think of this idea??
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Rootwork_1987,

That is a great idea, and keeps your own energy working on the jar. I would just advise that you wrap it in a ziplock bag while it is in bed with you, in case it leaks. Just a thought.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi all,

I have a question. If I were to utilize a sugar or honey jar to sweeten multiple people such as a boyfriend's parents, would I make a petition paper for each individual to put in the same jar or include their names on just one petition paper? But how would I write the petition if I am trying to sweeten multiple people (aka the number of times I write their names if they were meant to be written on the same piece of paper, etc.)I had yet to find an answer for this question on the forum, so I thought I'd ask here!

Thank you all and blessings!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Hello, aiseykins

I would make individual papers.

It's a lot easier and avoids confusion

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby JAD82017 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:59 am

Hello :)

Just wanted to give a little update. As I had stated in my previous post earlier in the week, I've been feeling negative lately. Well, last night I took a hyssop bath, I added some eucalyptus bath salt & sea salt as well, poured it over myself 9 times, rinsed downward to get rid of negativity & said psalms 51 then saved some of the water to dispose of later. Earlier in the day I had lit 6 white tea lights around my honey jar & one on top. I pictured memories of my target and I, spoke to the jar and one of the candles began making noise then flared up. I felt good about this and left them to continue to burn.
Before bed I prayed asking for my target to return to me then I asked Saint Martha to show me a sign that she's working with me. Earlier in the week I'd come across 3 snakes, two on the road and one in my yard. All 3 were nonvenomius snakes but I didn't take it as a sign she was working with me.. I put some music on and a song I'd never heard came on one of the lyrics was "you are mine, I am yours" which is something my target used to say to me. Again, I took it as positive.
I went to sleep and dreamt of 3 toads, 1 frog, a lady bug with one of her legs very tightly pinching my finger and a snake slithering out of a pot of dirt I was holding. It was an odd dream to say the least. I'm not asking for an interpretation I already looked into the symbolism of them. One basically says I need to grow & that I will receive good news that I have long awaited helping me finish a project I've been working on. I assume that's in reference to my honey jar. Another says the frog may be a prince in disguise meaning transformation, rebirth. Another is healing and resolving issues and the last is annoyance & maturity.. I take seeing the snake also as a sign of Saint Martha telling me that yes, she is still with me.
Anyways, I awoke this morning to a notification that he had liked one of my post. Since our split he's only liked post that pertain to my daughter, this post didn't. So I take that as a positive sign as well. I'm trying to see the bright side so I'll take it as a baby step forward. Which is better then no step forward.
I lit 9 tea lights around my honey jar today. Hopefully this will heat things up a bit. Anyways, just wanted to share what I thought were positive signs & slight movement.

Thank you. Have a great day!
JAD82017

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:10 am

Hello JAD82017,

Thanks for sharing your story! I wish you well in your work and hope that it continues to progress :)

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aleksander » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Today during my meditation I saw myself working on my honey jar, except that on the top of the container it had rose pedals and catnip and the candle was melting all over them. Ever since I saw that I've been thinking about doing that since tomorrow it's Friday and it's when I light up the honey jar candle and I have the ingredients I saw during my meditation. But does anyone think it might have some type of significance?
Aleksander

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi Aleksander,

Adding rose petals and catnip to your honey jar candle is a nice idea. Perhaps Spirit was encouraging you in that direction.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby baby-birch » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:22 pm

I have a few questions because I am new to this. to give some context:

A couple of months ago i made my first honey jar for reconciliation with someone who i had formed a very special relationship with who had recently cut me out of his life completely with very little reason. he said he didnt know why either. it was no ones fault. i didnt have many herbs on hand since i am new at this but put in what i could. i put in a few pictures of us and i didnt have anything like a piece of his hair but i put in a few threads from one of his sweaters that i have. i followed the things you are supposed to write on paper. i burned pink chime candles dressed with reconciliation oil every morning. at first it seemed to be working. i was putting in a lot of energy and hard work. he started talking to me more, and when i was in the city where he lives he would stop by for an impromptu hello when before i was positive i would never see him in person again. eventually during one of the times he saw me he took me back to his house and we laid in his bed and he hugged me for 5 minutes. it felt like old times. one night we were texting and he finally said he wanted to be my friend again and he wanted me to be in his present and future. he agreed to see me the day before my birthday as an official get together. but afterward, everything changed. he out of the blue did a complete 180. when i saw him the day before my birthday he was cold and bitter and mean and said 'i dont think we should see each other again.' it was the coldest he's ever been. i asked if we could hug goodbye and he didnt want to. so i hugged his limp body. he left without saying bye and i biked home in the rain. we also go to the same college where he was my only friend and he's been put on academic suspension so now i have no one. felt like everything i had ever worked for had backfired.

is it something with the jar? did i do it wrong? does this mean i have to make another one or do i keep working the one i already have? i feel like something jinxed it. or i didnt put enough of the right herbs and things in. I havent been working it since then because I was emotionally exhausted from that last interaction and wanted to give up. but i think i'm willing to keep trying. I just dont know how to proceed. I have the urge to make a new one but i dont know if thats the right way to go. also i'm back at school now and i'm not allowed to light candles in my dorm. would electric tea lights be ok? or is that less powerful? i feel like i'm messing everything up.
baby-birch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:37 am

Hello, baby-birch,

I must say, this is actually very cruel behavior on his part.

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with your spell.

Honestly, it hurts me to read what he has done to you in the past and is doing to you again.

I know that you don't want to read what I have to say and will probably get mad at me but I need to say it anyway:

PLEASE have more respect for yourself as you can do better. You don't need this type of emotional abuse (and this is EXACTLY what is happening: he is emotionally abusing you).

Sometimes, when we have VERY strong protective Spirit Guides and Guardian angels, they will not allow your spells to work in order to protect you.

I pray that you find the right man who is truly deserving of you

Wishing the VERY best for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby baby-birch » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:49 am

thank you for your reply. i was afraid of getting that as a response. although i kind of needed to hear it. it doesnt make me mad, only sad. i have a couple of more questions. you mention guardien angels...when he came into my life i thought it was my guardian angels finally giving me something good after years of hard times and of never having friends and being so afraid of the world. he found me at school when i was fresh out of a mental hospital. i ignored him for half of the year out of fear but he never gave up and kept being nice to me. when i finally let him into my life he hugged me and said "it sounds like you've had a rough time in life. you need to believe in yourself." through him i began recieving everything i had been lacking. both emotional and physical contact. someone who cared. we went on so many adventures and i experienced happiness for the first time in my life. it really felt like he had been sent by the angels. he was going to help me make other friends. he was my out and my way to move forward from the difficult past and into a healing place. when he left it felt like the universe/angels had played a cruel joke on me. they gave me everything i needed and then tore it away. when i was working the honey jar, every time i looked at the clock it was either 11:11 or other forms of double numbers like 2:22, 3:33, etc. i took that as a sign of encouragement and that i was on the right path. also i would make wishes at 11:11 like "i wish he would call me" and then it would happen. now that i stopped working the jar and it's probably best for me to move on, there are no more double numbers. i know this is a honey jar thread but what could that mean? why would the angels do that...
I'm thinking of burying the jar but is that even the right action to take? i've been wanting to bury it in this bamboo forest that we used to go to together. its the last happy memory i remember happening. i sort of want to bury it there so the good memories remain in spirit. since bamboo is so strong and grows so fast i feel like it's a good place. but i dont know if thats what burying a jar is for. i just feel like i need to do something symbolic. also i want to start a jar just for general friendship with someone since i have no friends and would like to make one. I still can't burn candles in my dorm. would a fake battery powered one be ok? or should i build an altar somewhere outside?
baby-birch

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello witches :)
So I've been working my honey jar now for about 3 weeks & while he still isn't really nice to me yet (he's still with that hag) i've been getting some crazy signs regarding it in the last 2 days which made me happy bc I know the energy is going out there like bullets :) Anyhoo, so as I burned a candle on it today , I noticed it dripped alot of wax & even though it wasn't a reg chime candle, I still got a pretty good flame out of it before it just decided to go out on me when it still had at least another hour or so left on it. I've studied the candle divination page inside & out and don't recall seeing a meaning for this. The flame basically just leaned over into the wax & went out. Maybe it had a good enough burn for that working?

Also, another question I had about it since i'm sorta new to this is: I made the petition inside as directed for him to return & love me and I put a few of his hairs as well as mine in there with our pictures w/ lodestones between them facing each other. Was this correct or should i make another with just his hairs so I don't get too emotionally affected while working on it? Thanks :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:07 am

Hello baby-birch,

I'm so sorry you're hurting and feeling this way :(

It is not your fault that this happened. And I don't know why this happened (how can we, really), but like Miss Aida said, it sounds like this person just wasn't right for you. Traditionally, honey jars are buried in the front yard when we want to bring someone closer, but if you live in a dorm and can't do that, I think that's fine to bury it in a place that has meaning to you. Or you can pour the contents into a potted plant and put that out front at your dorm.

I hear a lot of sadness in your posts, and the part where you said you just got out of a mental hospital jumped out at me. I think you need to take care of yourself right now, and seek support. Do you have counseling available at your college? Are you still getting treatment for your mental illnesses? Do those things before you worry about someone else. You need to take care of you.

Be well :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:09 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

I don't know why your candle went out; if it wasn't a chime candle, it could just be a faulty candle. If you are worried about it, you can always get a quick reading to check in on your work:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Your honey jar sounds like it was made correctly; you do want both of your hairs in there, not just his.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby baby-birch » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:49 pm

yes I have lots of support, both on campus and off. i have at least 4 people checking in on me weekly it's kinda pathetic. i have professional support but nobody in my personal life. thats where there's a void. i'm actually in a much better place than i was a few years ago. things are hard but i've come a long way. thats why i think im ready for someone in my life...i think it's what i need. when i had a friend I didnt need to rely on professional support so much. i found myself getting more out of life...i realized how lonely i had been. even though he left, i think he at least gave me something. he made me realize how much i want to be happy and how much i want to live life. so i'm trying to fight for it harder than i've ever fought. maybe that was his purpose. to sort of wake me up inside and make me want to fight. thank you for being so nice and caring to me it means a lot. i plan on creating a friendship honey jar so hopefully someone good will come along and decide to stay.
baby-birch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm

Hello, baby-birch ,

I LOVE your idea of a friendship jar

Maybe even try an attraction spell for someone new

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Take care of yourself. First and foremost

I promise, this will pass
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Marciemarie92 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:14 am

Hello I was wondering if I could add a poem he wrote me to my honey jar even if it's not in his writing? He had sent it to me online so idk if it works or not but shows how much love he had for me. Also wondering if I should just make a second jar or open it to add the hair, balm of Gilda's beads, and juniper berries that just came in. Thank you.
Marciemarie92

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am

Hello, Marciemarie92,

OMG! What a TERRIFIC idea! I Love love LOVE it!!

And, you can add those things to your current honey jar

Please keep us posted on the movement of this spell.

This is a learning experience for many of us

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Marciemarie92 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:22 am

Great! Thank you so much miss Aida! You're a huge inspiration.
Marciemarie92

Unread postby Happymommy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello All

I have a question. I'm making a honey jar for my husband and myself. I have everything to start it. May I please ask when is the best day to start the jar, how often should I work it and where should I store it after completion. My husband is aware that I am doing this jar. Is that ok?

Thanks so much. I love lm!
Happymommy

Unread postby greentea » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi LM ,

does honey jar have an expiration date? say, it's been working well and dandy until all of a sudden no matter how often a candle is being lite nor how often a prayers is being said, it's nothing like before. if it's dead, should I make a new one or it means honey jar no longer serve my purpose?

no backyard to bury, can't go to running river, no trees to bury at... without a deployment method, can I keep the current honey jar forever if making a new one?

Thank you very much.
greentea

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi Happymommy,

It's wonderful that you have an agreeable husband! It's most certainly OK that he knows about it, as you can add both of your energies to the success of the jar.

You can start it on a Friday (traditional day for love spells) and work it as often as you wish.

I'm not sure why you're asking about "completion" as honey jars can be on-going for as long as you wish. Keep that energy working for you! Put it in a nice spot in your bedroom when you're not working it. You can make a lovely box and line it with silk and happy photos of the two of you together, plus love herbs. It's like making a little love shack for your honey jar. But keep working it...they can last for years!

If you do decide to "deploy" it, then bury it in your back yard or in the base of a tree.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi greentea,

Honey jars don't have an expiration date per se, but if you feel the energy has shifted, then I would advise you get a reading to determine what is going on. You can find good readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

If you want to replace it, and can't bury it traditionally, you can keep it under your bed. Then start a new one. But do get a reading to know what's happening between you and your target for your jar to start behaving differently.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Happymommy » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 am

Thank you Miss Athena. I will start this upcoming Friday. Upon completion.. I meant after the creation of the jar, but you have certainly answered that question. Cheers!
Happymommy

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:18 am

So I have a honey jar on my man and I haven't used it in quite a while. It worked well before. I would like to use it again to sometimes burn a candle on it. How should I do or what should I say to use it again? Thanks a lot!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Hello Moonlightdream,

Just start using it again and don't overthink it. Pray over the candle and let the jar do its thing. If you need a refresher on honey jars, you can read up on them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sly » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm

Hey witchies., I'm looking for answers I have been working on a honey jar for my boyfriend we've been living together but he have another woman and they have decided to move in together in the same house we've been living in, couple of months ago I did a honey jar for him and me and it has sweetened him since he was very harsh and cold to me, but I have agreed to move out so she can move in...,
My Question is regarding the honey Jar I did while still in his house should I burry it in his property or should I move out with it into my new place? It it okay to start a new one once I move?And should I bury it in the backyard or front yard? I still love him so much and I want him to pursue the relationship. I believe the other woman has done some strong work on him I will still keep working my magic until I get him back
Sly

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:20 am

Hello Sly,

I would take the honey jar with you to your new house and bury it in your front yard, to keep bringing him around and into your bed. If you want more ideas on spellwork to do on him, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

But you may want to consider working to break the bond between them as well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.h ... oo-vinegar

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sly » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 am

Thank you sister Jean I was hoping to bury it in his property so he can always think of our love and continu continue being sweet to me... but I will follow this advice I belive you have more experience..
Sly

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Can one make a honey jar to get good business opportunities or with money wealth related intention?
I know that honey jars are supposed to sweeten someone to your favor. Can it also sweeten your career/business/moneydrawing possibilities? Thank you!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:44 am

Hi Moonlightdream,

Yes, you can use a honey jar to generate success in business and finances. I would work a Crown of Success jar for this purpose:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ccess.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:14 pm

HI! Just a quick question about honey jars and travel. I did a search, and I've seen advice that you *can* take a honey jar with you, but not whether you must. I have some concerns about bringing it with me. The last time I traveled, my luggage got damaged, and lately I've found my bags loaded with little TSA messages. Someone even broke my carry on fussing about something that was in it--and it turned out to be my neck pillow! I'm worried about what might happen to the jar. I know that the best and only day over my trip that I should burn the candle is Friday--and that's the day I'm going to have chock-a-block meetings and events on. I might not be able to at all. I'm also not sure that the hotel chain will permit candles, even birthday candles. The only place I can be certain that it will be safe is at home. Is it ok to miss one of the MWF days?
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Hello, Honeybeelight,

It's fine that you miss a few days.

Keep it at home

Better safe than sorry!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you!
Honeybeelight

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answersa

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:34 am

Hi
I was intending on doing a money honey jar to sweeten and draw money and success to my man. But I just read somewhere that Catherine said that you can't sweeten money to you since it's not a living entity?
But I also see that some rootworkers to make money jars too. I was wondering how I could write the petition? Is it his name and turn it 90 degrees and write over his name with example: "money success luck" or is it the other way around? Or it's enough with his name and a ring around his name with my intentions "moneysuccessluckfortune" ? Thank you so much.
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello Moonlightdream,

That logic is right. You can sweeten your boss to better your money situation, you can sweeten your business partners to better your money situation, but you can't sweeten money itself because it's not a person. I'd say you'd be better suited to do some simple candle work using green candles and Money Drawing oil, along with the Crown of Success spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And you could write the petition either way, whichever way feels best to you.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadpanda » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 pm

can I dispose my honey jar remains by throwing the inside out with tap water or do i have to burry the remains only?
Sadpanda

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello, Sadpanda ,

I would bury it if it were me

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lula88 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:26 am

Hope someone could help me. I'm working with Saint Martha, after many signs from her and simple prayers, but the target of my petition has been very distant lately.. I'm holding on and keeping my faith in her, so I let her inspire me and while listening to a song called "honey" I thought about a honey jar. Since he s a stubborn target I made before a dominating ritual and then I started the honey jar. I ve placed in the honey jar a cinnamon stick, my petition with our names crossed and with the word "amami" in my mother tongue means love me, a picture of him when he was a child since that picture belonged to him and he gave it to me and closed the jar. On top of it I've placed a red candle worked with olive oil, all I have at the moment, and lit it. Am I doing everything alright? Thanks in advance from the bottom of my heart.
Lula88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Hello, Lula88 ,

I see that you are from another country so I have edited your post with the correct English. It was still very good but I had problems with a couple of words. So, I fixed it.

Anyway, for right now, it's OK but I would add the love herbs and get the correct oils.

Please read through the hundreds of pages here for the correct herbs to use and the oils

Wishing you success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pida » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:47 am

I started a sugar jar with a photo that have all my coworkers and supervisors in it 3 weeks ago. I wrote each of their name on the back of the photo (no birthday because I don't know them all) then crossed their names with bend over do as I say stop gossip 9 times. I spread honey over the writing and put cloves, lavender and patchouli then anointed it in 5 spots with essence of bend over,do as I say and stop gossip LM oils. I fold the paper toward me 3 times turning it counter clockwise. I then wrapped this package in red thread which I urinated on before use. I then prayed over it and inserted it into the sugar jar. I then put the jar in another bowl that I filled up with holy water, patchouli and lavender to speed up the work. I used purple candle anointed with all 3 said oils and burned it on Tues and Thursday. I would fill up the water in the bowl as it get low and I just discovered that there were mold on the outside of the sugar jar!
Is this a bad sign? Or the mold is from me keep having water surrounding the sugar jar? Should I cleanse the mold from the jar and continue to work on it? Please also advise if the work I've done even right?
Thank you.
pida

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 am

Hi Lula88!!

I would get the propper Love oils from LM and light candles anointed with those oils Monday, wednesday and Friday.

Best regards!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 am

Hello, pida,

Wow. That was a complicated set-up.

I'm not going into great detail here but you have too many things going on. How many possible things do you wish to accomplish with a sugar spell?

It looks to me like you did many things incorrectly.

I would do a stop gossip spell as a separate spell.

A domination spell as a separate spell

A sugar spell to sweeten people to you as a separate spell.

Urine turns rancid. That's a fact. And you've got that in sugar. That is not good at all.

Water surrounding sugar molecules. Of course the sugar will absorb the water. It's simple physics.

This needs to go into the garbage.

Here are the spells that you need for domination and stop gossip.

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.htnl

And please read the pages on this thread for the proper way to make a sugar jar or honey jar.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lula88 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Thank you all for answers. Should I open the jar and put all the oil in or make another jar?
Lula88

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo