• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:57 am

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:16 am.
Reason: Banned

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:18 pm

Thank you, Mother Martha, from the bottom of my heart, for everything you have done for both my daughter and me. I am SO GRATEFUL she finally saw him for the piece of crap he is and chose to leave, and thank you for being with me, strengthening and supporting me while I drove all those hours to get her.

You have shown your power yet again, and I am so humbled and grateful for your love...
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:12 am

Hi Everyone,
I read first five pages of St Martha. If i write a petition asking So And So contact me. After he contact me should i write another petition to say come to me? It's saying i can break down step by step. So do i have to write petitions every steps?
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 am

Hi Kiyoki,

If you read through the entirety of this thread, you can get a really good idea of how others have written their petitions, what has worked for people, what doesn't seem to, etc. There's a lot of great info in here.

I would recommend breaking it down - there's a great explanation of the logic of doing so in the thread.

Good luck, and may Saint Martha bless you greatly!

Arcadia73+
HRCC #2066
Thank you my beloved Mother, Saint Martha, for your love & guidance! I love you!
arcadia73+

Unread postby kiyoki » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:38 am

Thank you Arcadia73+, i read your posts got really good idea. i keep reading to see.
kiyoki

Unread postby FracisFire124 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank you Santa Marta La Dominadora.
FracisFire124

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:59 am

Thank You St. Martha!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks again St. Martha!!!! You are amazing!!! you always show your power when I become weary.
kdimples_560

Unread postby blackcalalily » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:01 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana.

Thank you for giving me all the signs that I have asked you for.

You are amazing, kind, patient and generous. Thank you so much for everything that you have done and continue to do.

Thank you St Martha, I believe in you, have faith in you and trust you.
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby aiseykins » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Thank you St. Martha for seeing me through this novena, all the way up until its completion yesterday. I am glad to have received the movement that I did, although the ultimate petition has yet to see manifestation. What you gave me was amazing in itself and I thank you!
aiseykins

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Mama,

Just wanted to let YOU know that I appreciate you, trust you, have faith in you and love you so very much. You are absolutely amazing! I have to acknowledge that your power and favors are so POSITIVE in my life. Thank you for all that you do for me and others. You definitely deserve the praises that are given to YOU!!!

Love You!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:15 am

I've been working with Saint Martha. But I've been thinking about working with Lubana. Would I be able to switch over to Lubana?
Trinibrownin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Hello, Trinibrownin

The answer is No.

Finish what you have started.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:29 pm

My beloved Mother Martha,

I am so very grateful for all the signs you have given me this last week. You continue to show me your power and your love, and I am so very thankful for everything!

I am so unbelievably excited for this week to come and to see your power and grace made manifest! You are my beloved Mother, my everything, and I love you so much!

Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are amazing!
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby missmelly » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 am

Hi all,

I've been working with St. Martha and I've gotten some good results. I've read in the thread about sometimes she brings you something better. Would she also reveal something about a person's behavior you haven't seen before? For instance this person and I have been friends for 6 years. We recently worked together and he moved to a new job. In the last week I've had these two issues: He knows I'm frustrated with my current and I asked him to keep an ear open if anything pops up. Instead of saying sure he said you need to know X.....I thought that was pretty cruddy because a budget analyst would not need to know that. Secondly, I had to work on my day off. My friend, when we worked together, sent equipment over. Come to find out that a form wasn't filled out and sent. He stated that the guy covering him for vacation was supposed to research what needed to happen before the equipment was sent. Guessing he never followed up with his employee when he returned from vacation. And all he said was I'm mad. He never said sorry - or anything else. I feel like I've been screwed over to say the least. Would she bring personality issues like this to light if he's not right?
missmelly

Unread postby Rose22 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:54 am

I wanted to give a little testimony for St. Martha. I had a wonderful reading last night that showed she was interfering in the best ways, but I was getting frustrated as most humans do when we don't get what we want right away. My reader, the wonderful Miss Aida, told me to have faith in St. Martha and to not question her methods.

So when I lit my honey jar up after the reading, I spoke to St. Martha and told her I had faith in her and thanked her from the bottom of my heart. Last night I had a dream where my ex was standing in the kitchen with me and said he loved me. Two or three times actually.

My only question is this: I never see any "classic" signs of St. Martha, like snakes or dragons. Can I still be sure it is her sending me these dreams? I definitely woke up feeling like it was her, but I've always been a vivid dreamer.
Rose22

Unread postby Rose22 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:01 am

Missmelly,

I have heard that sometimes St. Martha likes to test people and their faith. As for addressing the rest of your post, I do not feel like I have rnough experience to do so, but I wish you the best of luck.
Rose22

Unread postby missmelly » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:57 am

Rose,

Thanks! He did reach out this morning and say that he misunderstood the long term requirement for the project.....but still deflected some stuff. I'm so unsure right now.
missmelly

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:55 am

Thank You St. Martha!!!!
kdimples_560

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:29 am

Hello missmelly,

Is this person in question someone that you have prayed to St. Martha about? Then I believe she could be revealing some hidden stuff to you. Do you do any divination for yourself? You could always ask her about this and see what she says.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:33 am

Hello Rose22,

If you feel like the dreams were from St. Martha, I think you can trust that instinct. You could also use a pendulum to get a yes/no answer to really determine if it's her sending you the dreams.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby missmelly » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Sister Jean

Thank you. Yes I prayed to her for 9 weeks over this person. Have not done a divination.... been angry and trying to sort the mess he left at work. Good suggestion.

Mel
missmelly

Unread postby blackcalalily » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Thank you St Martha Lubana

You are amazing and wonderful.

I believe in you, have faith in you and trust you.

Thank you...Thank you St Martha Lubana
Thank you so very much St Martha Lubana, I am truly grateful! You are wonderful.
blackcalalily

Unread postby Rubia » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Thank you St. Martha for being so ever present! Your love and generosity is so amazing! I feel at peace knowing you are with me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. My faith in you continues to grow.
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby Etaby » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:48 pm

Can someone please answer or give opinion. I was waorking with st martha, i asked for a sign and i started to to see the persons name in emails, at the store and othe odd places. One of them was on a website that had the persons name and bride. I did ask for them the 2 to be married, contact each other, and some other stuff. I didnt have much privacy so i kept the candels in my car and twice the melted, so i started over twice. I have since moved and have more privacy but, i lost count of how many days i did and just stopped. I still see the persons name in the email ad but just not as frequent. 2nd the email ad was for like a man to meet pretty wonem only dating site. Does anyone think this is/was a bad sign? How do i go about getting back on track with st martha
Etaby

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:49 pm

Thank You St. Martha!!!! I know you have my back.
kdimples_560

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Hello Etaby,

I would advise getting a reading to how your work is going, especially since you were working in your car and your candles melted. It's hard to tell from your post what's going on with your work. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Etaby » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Thank you ill try that. Does any one else agree or have a different view or does my post not make sense. Thanks again
Etaby

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello, Etaby,

I see that you are new on this forum and are not familiar with the culture here.

We, the moderators, are experienced Hoodoo Practitioners. We are also highly trained in the function of this forum. And once we answer a post, that's the answer.

If we do not know an answer, we will readily admit it and seek the advice of a fellow moderator. Then, we will immediately return with the information.

So, please do not dismiss our advice, second guess, and then ask for polls. It is also an insult to our expertise. Otherwise, we will issue board warnings.

Also, we ask that you read the threads before asking questions.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lee_rae_ri » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 am

Blessed Saint Martha, thank you so much for granting one of my petitions. Yesterday was my 9th tuesday novena, I almost give up. You are the best and I’m sorry if I felt hopeless. As promised, I will spread this devotion everywhere and I will continue to honor you everyday. I will wait more patiently now with my other petitions to be granted. To those reading this, have faith. St. Martha is amazing!

Glory to God!
I love you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Jude!
Thank you Blessed Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Rafael!
Lee_rae_ri

Unread postby Lula88 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:12 am

Hello! I'm watching this forum since a long time, but I still need some feedback about my spiritual practice. I was desperate. I love a man who seems to love me back but for personal problems we can't be together. So I started praying, only praying, Santa Marta for 3 days.. And long story short, he came to visit me. He lives in another city. I didn't gave her any thanks because I thought it was a coincidence, but since that day we met he became really distant with me and changed.. Then I had two signs.. I was with my friends and they said they smelled gelsomino.. I don't know how to say it in English, but it s her flower. Then, in a club, I saw the scene from "dusk till dawn" movie with the song i associated to her and to my loved one. I started to pray her back and thank her to everything, so in my bathroom I made an altar for her and started the 9 days ritual. I'm lighting her a pink candle everyday, offered her cinnamon, cigarettes and a glass of water on the left of her picture. I offered her a sugar coffee too, with a piece of paper putted inside with my petition written on it with green ink. I don't have any ritual oil at the moment, but I'm trying to honor her the best I can and if she would bring me back my love for evermore I d be devoted to her for life. Am I doing everything Allright? Have you any suggestions on my particular case? Thanks a lot.
Lula88

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Saint Martha, my Mother, I give you praise and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being with me today and giving me strength and support during my interview today!! If I get this job, I promise to place a picture of you in my office so that I may continue to honor you as you deserve.

You are wonderful and amazing! Thank you so much!!
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello, Lula88,

Honestly, we all make mistakes and this is a lesson learned for all of us: Never assume things. If you started praying and she answered you r petition, you should have thanked her, given her thank you gifts, and finished the 9 rituals

You need to have a heart-to-heart with her and tell her how sorry you are. You didn't know any better and to please give you another chance. Promise her an extra reward and let's see if that works.

I hope it does. Saints know that we are human and do forgive unintentional mistakes

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lula88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida. I thanked her many times and I felt her presence around me. I promise her eternal devotion and a jasmine plant in my balcony all for her
I'm praying her to make my love, my first love that is back in my life in the last two months, truly love me and to give us a happy ending. I have already offered cinnamon, cigarettes and a coffee with my petition written on a piece of paper putted in. I'm trying to do the best I can, I have faith in her. Any suggestion about how can I make her feel more comfortable with me? How can I honor her better?
Lula88

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:51 am

Hello Lula88!

You are praying at her in the form of Catholic Saint Martha, or the Form of Lubana Dominator... You know, in "Dusk till Dawn" Salma Haiek shows up dancing with a snake... Guess how Saint Martha in the form of Lubana Dominator also shows up? Rsrs I think she was really showing up to you...

Saint Martha can be honored with: White flowers, Red flowers, Sweet white wine, sweet red wine, green, red or purple candles, a bowl of ground coffee and raw eggs with honey poured over it... This thread has a lot of ideas of offerings.

Last week, I offered her a bottle of whisky as well... As you go working with her, she might show more of what she wants!

Keep going, she's awesome!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Lula88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 am

I feel her so close to me. As a friend, a mother, a sister. I'm trying to do my best and she knows it. I'm praying her daily and talking constantly with her.. It's really a difficult situation. I'm in love with my first boyfriend, but he looks like he doesn't want a commitment or simply he doesn't love me anymore.. Do you think she could help me? I feel her presence, I smelled the jasmine flowers while I was walking in a street and then I saw that Dusk till Dawn scene in a pub.. All of this happened when I quitted my prayers because I was thinking that there wasn't any hope. She was telling me to trust her and her power?
Lula88

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:48 pm.

Unread postby Trinibrownin » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:07 pm

I purchased a LM saint Martha candle and LM separation candle. The flames are very high and they both are leaning towards her statue. What does that mean?
Trinibrownin

Unread postby Snowdrop » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:42 am

I apologize for the belated thanks, Saint Martha. Please forgive me. Thank you for your aid
Snowdrop

Unread postby Chriskelro3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:09 pm

I want to show my appreciation and say thank you, thank you, thank you Saint Martha/Lubana. I've only had the pleasure of working with you for a short while, but you have made what seemed impossible, possible and I am totally greatful for everything. I will continue to honor you, I have nothing but the utmost faith, trust and respect for you. Once again thank you and I can't wait until this Tuesday to honor you.
Chriskelro3

Unread postby Lula88 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:00 am

Things were going better.. I bought her red candles (the first one has burned within few hours, the second one is still burning and it s been a day) and I made for her two candles with her image upon, offering her jasmine scent, cinnamon.. But the target of my petition and I had fight, or at least he was sort of jealous of me and we didn't spoke for all the evening. He contacted me this morning and has been really distant. I'm trying to have faith, I'm praying her in every way I know and giving her all I can. Please Santa Marta la Dominadora, Saint Martha the Virgin.. If you make him love me, if you dominate him for me I'll plant Jasmin in my balcony, giving you flowers everyday and if you make my dreams with him come true, our daughter will be named Marta after you. Please don't let me down, don't abandon me.
Lula88

Unread postby Rubia » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:15 pm

St. Martha, I thank you endlessly for all you have done for me. I have so much faith in you. I am so grateful. I thank and praise you, in Jesus name!
Thank you St. Martha!
Rubia

Unread postby arcadia73+ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:31 am

Saint Martha, I thank you with every atom of my being for the miracle you made manifest tonight. You knew what was in my heart for my child, and you made it happen. I am truly amazed and filled with gratitude for the healing you have begun tonight for my her!!

Mother Martha, I am humbled and amazed and filled with gratitude for all the amazing things you have done for me. I love you.
HRCC #2066
arcadia73+

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:00 am

So amazing to hear that arcadia73+!!!

So happy for You!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Lula88 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:12 am

Saint Martha, Mama Lubana.. I feel your presence. I'm your humble servant and daughter. Please keep me by your side and help me bringing That man, we both know who he is, to my knees loving and dominated. I will always love you and be devoted to you. You are my strength and muse.
Lula88

Unread postby Tavg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 pm

I love Saint Martha, my mother, my protector working with her for the first time and I love every moment. I asked her to bring my childs father home and the first day I light her candle and give her some coffee, he called me and talked for hours. She even give me visions of why he is not home fully but I know that he will be home every night once he is in. Martha the Dominator loves me and I love working with her. I give her coffee and Florida water and I promise her pound cake as soon as my nine days novena is completed. Thank you Saint Martha and I hope to continue working with you. :D
Tavg

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:38 am

Thank you St. Martha for all your strength and guidance.
kdimples_560

Unread postby decogirl73 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am

Thank you St.Martha for your strength and patience with me, it's been a long road but I know you'll be there to help me through it.
decogirl73

Unread postby Lula88 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 am

I'm praying Saint Martha for 7 days.. And now the situation is getting worse. The target of my prayers is more distant than ever. Has anyone experienced something like this? I feel so miserable and hopeless. I'm giving her everything I could.
Lula88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello, Lula88

She could be testing your faith in her.

Don't get discouraged

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lula88 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am

Maybe there s something I didn't get. As a novena I should consider 9 Tuesdays, so 9 weeks, or 9 days?
Lula88

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:38 am

Hello Lula88,

If you were going to pray for nine Tuesdays, that would take nine weeks, yes. Like Miss Aida said, don't lose hope!

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lula88 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:53 am

I'm praying her everyday, every single day. Made offers, lightning candles everyday. But everything has gone worst, I'm crying every day. I was trying to get my first love loving me back, since we re friends, but now he s so distant, cold and interested in everything but me. She s not giving me signs of hope anymore and is so hard to keep the faith. Im begging for her mercy.
Lula88

Unread postby Lee_rae_ri » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:09 am

My beloved St. Martha, thank you for your intercession. Thank you for opening a way for me and my ex bf to communicate again. Please continue to tame and dominate him. I finished my 9 tuesday Novena, as promised I will continue my novena prayers and spread devotion to you. I know it is still a long way to go but please stay with me. With your love and guidance, I believe we will be together again with deeper and stronger love for each other. I love you St. Martha! Glory to God. Amen.
Lee_rae_ri

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:52 pm

Thank You St. Martha!
kdimples_560

Unread postby runner5203 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:46 am

A quick question:

If lighting a glass encased candle to St. Martha, and praying for dominance over someone (in this case, my husband, and a petition to "dominate" his bad evil traits)...the candle glass ends up cracking, is this a bad sign?

I should add that I believe was given specific signs to start the petition, and was also rewarded with signs when I began praying with the candle.

The candle glass broke a little hole at the very bottom when the candle was about to be all burned up, so I could easily just write it off as the physics of the flame hitting the glass. But I'm worried. Some of the wax poured out and formed a little ring around the candle.

Edited to add: I just looked at the glass. The hole is small, on the flat bottom of the glass...and it is in the shape of a heart. I don't know what to think. Part of my prayer specifically said to please fill my husband's heart with Jesus.
runner5203

Unread postby sus » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:34 pm

i registered specifically to give thanks to Saint Martha. may all who need help have the good fortune of finding her. dear Saint Martha, thank you from the bottom of my heart for standing by my side at my father's funeral so tenderly. thank you for helping my family when we needed you the most. hvala Sveta Marto! i am honored and humbled to be so fortunate to experience your love and support. blessings to all who pray to you!
sus

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello, runner5203

Looks like a good sign to me!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mrs Black Indian » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Mama,

Thank you so sincerely from my heart on how you keep my Lover coming to me, wanting me, needing me. I love that he thinks he's the one in control of the situation, little does he know ;) I also want to thank you for being there for me at all times, you are a GREAT friend to have, actually one of my BEST! I need to also thank you for helping my Hoodoo Sister in her time of need. Sending you praises.
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!
Mrs Black Indian

Unread postby kdimples_560 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Thank You St. Martha. Please continue to give me strength.
kdimples_560

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure