• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

Re: Candle burning into waning moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello, csm18921,
If you started the spell during the waxing moon, then you may continue it during the waning moon
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

Unread postby csm18921 » Fri May 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Thank You Miss Aida!
csm18921

Unread postby pallas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi,

New member here, although I've been buying a ton of stuff from the store, and hope to take Cat's course in the near future :) Love this forum, so much to read. I've been going through every page of 34 page-threads (etc) to try to learn as much as I can.

This is a persnickety question about timing, if you're trying to work by moon phases, which I do. I've searched online, both hoodoo or not, and am just confused about this small thing.

1) "New Moon"/Dark moon. If, for example, the new moon is scheduled tomorrow morning, Friday, at 4am EST, does it officially becoming waxing then? I've heard that the best time to do dark spells is on the New Moon/Dark Moon, so, if I'm on the tail end of a few break-up related things, and I really want to hammer them hard, I should try to finish before 4am Friday? The Saturn planetary hour also happens to end at 3:19am as well. Or does the "new moon"/dark moon considered all the way into Friday night?

I had a hint when reading cat's Black Folder, where she says if you're aiming for a full moon spell, on something requiring waxing (love drawing, other drawing spells), you should time it in the hours and days before the full moon officially hits. Once the full moon actually hits, does it then become waning? And does the same apply to the new moon passage?

I'm confused because I've read where the dark moon is really the 2-3 days before the "new" moon (and so probably I should have done something last night, and tonight's my last chance), but then they also say the new moon is "dark" until the sliver shows a couple days later.

2) The other thing I've read is that most say that to have a very strong spell, to try to do it on the full moon, even if it's a dark spell, for maximum effect. This may be a non-hoodoo thing, though. Should dark spells not be performed on the full moon at all, or it's ok once the time passes and that night, considered the full moon night (i.e. full moon is 3am on Thursday morning, but full moon night is really Thursday night), is ok to do a dark spell since it'll be starting to wane?

I started the Breakup Spell Kit on Friday night (actually, before dawn on Saturday morning, 6/14) of the full moon on Friday the 13th. My target is the groom of the candle (I'm trying to get rid of the woman), and while on the first day they melted evenly (she a little faster since she's shorter), on the subsequent days, he melted a lot faster, and left a lot of wax compared to her. I assumed at the time that her big skirt had more melting to do, but it still seemed he was faster.

It was an exhausting spell, sending all that cursing for 7 days, and when I buried the remains in a graveyard, felt relieved and lighter, and took two days off from spell-casting.

However the unevenness of the melting bothered me, so on Monday night (early Tues morning) this week, I started a divorce candle, in the center of a triangle that has 3 glass-encased vigil candles (DUME, Destruction, and Breakup), so I could keep the discord going (not that I know if it's going on....we had a fight and haven't spoken in three weeks).

I fell asleep after my prayer on the second night this week, and an hour or two later, woke up to find the divorce candle...his side was almost melted entirely into a puddle, while the bride had fallen forward due to his side and the middle candle part being just about melted away. She's pretty much intact, with some tears running down her side.

I'm going to guess from other posts that figural candles (like skulls) leave a lot of wax, but I find it interesting how much the groom has melted compared to her. He is very stubborn and loyal (although he's cheated on her, and she on him....I think they are just plain incompatible....long history of mutual hurt), so I'll have to do a red skull on him next time around, but it appears (if anything is happening) that this is affecting him more (he's more likely to break up, for all his protests...I thought he had feelings for me), and she is quite resistant. And powerful (he has said she's a powerful figure in his life). She appears to be a dominating person in the home life, from his remarks.

So observing this, I was tempted to start another divorce candle (I was hoping, having started on Monday, that all would be burnt by the new moon), but I decided to save it for next month, and in the meantime, hammer the dickens out of the bride by, on the dark of the moon, doing the following to her unmelted part.

She's already covered with breakup oil, goofer dust, and hotfoot powder, and I'm going to add DUME oil to her. Then I'm going to stick her full of pins (treating her as a doll baby), and then I'm going to hold her over flame until she melts herself. Since she appears to be resistant, I need to concentrate my efforts on her. This has been a long-term relationship, so it's going to take a lot of work on my part. So I thought the best time to do this would be in this dark moon/new moon period, before it starts to wax.

During the waxing period, I'm going to do a Reconciliation spell for him and me (if it arrives from LM), and if not that, then a Love Me, and a honey jar, and a Crucible of Courage vigil light for him.

Then, during next month's waning, I'll do a Black Skull on her, making her be evil to him, and a cloth doll baby as well. It appears I have to work harder to break her control over him.

Just as an fyi, the three dark vigil candles I'm burning are burning great. They haven't gone out, the Breakup and DUME candles are mostly clear (the Destruction a little hazy but you can still see through it. I haven't taken the labels off, though). There were a few pops from the DUME candle when it began, but nothing since. All three wicks are sitting in a great deal of liquid wax, but they haven't gone out, and the flames have been dancing mildly and moderately throughout.

Any thoughts? Most of all I would just like clarification on how to time new moon and full moon spell timing works, esp since I'm doing planetary hours too. The new moon/dark moon is particularly confusing to me.

Thank you for any advice!
pallas

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Dear Miss Aida, which is the best time to do a mojo bag or a doll? I believe it should be done when there is a new moon, and be worked afterwards? Is it correct? If you feel that you need to pray to a saint and light a light to him/her, but it is not his/her day, then what? Say, if you feel you need to pray over a St-Martha 9 days novena, but it is not one of the Tuesdays, will you light it for few minutes and pray over, or you will absolutely wait the next Tuesday to light it and pray? :? Thank you infinitely!!!

Thank you St-Anthony! Thank you St-Martha! Thank you St-Jude! Thank you St-Peter!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Hello, Pallas,
We cannot answer these type of questions on the forum.
You can look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html
Look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html
Or, you can go to the AIRR webpage and find an AIRR member who can give you magical coaching on this. I believe that Deacon Millett is an Astrologer as well as Lou Florez (and there are others).
Here is the page: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, Dragonfly,

It depends on what type of Mojo hand and doll that I am making.

I make hate dolls during the waning moon and love dolls during the waxing moon. Most of my mojo hands are made during the waxing moon.

Every root worker is different. Every single one. Some root workers don't work with moon phases.

For me, if it's an emergency, I don't care what day it is, I'll summon the Saint.

Otherwise, I will wait until their day of the week.

Remember, this is JUST what I would do.

I wish you great success with your spell work
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:44 am

I cannot AGREE more with you! I'm working with the hands of the clock, usually in the evening, as the mornings are crazy!!!

Thank you St-Anthony! Thank you St-Martha! Thank you St-Jude! Thank you St-Peter!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby pallas » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:08 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, for your help. I did look at the moon phase page already.....I guess to me, scientifically, it seems confusing, that if you know the exact time the moon is "new" (say 4am on a Friday), I would think anytime after that would be waxing, even if she is still dark for a couple of days. But Cat's page also says that 2-3 days after the new moon while she is still dark, is still the dark moon or the new moon (as well as before), so it's very confusing. I just didn't know if a dark spell is best done right before it's officially the new moon, or anytime that day until after the next sunrise, at which point most moon apps (I use Deluxe Moon myself, someone else on the forum has mentioned this app as well) would say that the next day/night is considered waxing.

thanks again~
pallas

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Hello, pallas ,
What they're talking about is the activity.
I know, it gets complicated.
For instance, the day after the full moon is considered the waning moon but there's still full moon activity. So, tis basically tells me that although the moon is decreasing, I still have the strength of the full moon. So, I love these days.
But, your best bet would be to consult an astrologer if you want to pinpoint the exact timing. Miss cat and Deacon Millett are Astrologers (I know this for sure). There are also other AIRR members who are astrologers. I believe that Conjureman Ali, Ames Hall and Lou Florez are (but not 100% sure).
You might want to go to the AIRR webpage and see for yourself. http://readersandrootworkers.org
I personally don't get that technical.
Wishing you the very best
take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby pallas » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Work has been crazy busy so I haven't had any time for Lucky Mojo for a couple of weeks, until last night/this morning when I'm starting full moon/waning work again. Between regular work duties and last month's waning work, it left me too exhausted to do any waxing work, so I am going to try to be better about my energy for the next waxing period when I'm going to try to do positive work. I'm going to start a honey jar nonetheless, even during the waning moon.

I know Miss Cat started out early as an astrologer, and I found that fascinating, because I *love* astrology. I have a ton of books and I wanted to become a professional at some point (would have loved to do readings for people).

But I'm very scattered (no fixed elements in my chart) and have a ton of other interests (writing/photography...my Mercury is stationary in Sag in the 3rd house, conjuncting Neptune and Jupiter), and I have a very intense dark chart with relationships, with Pluto rising conjunct the Asc in 1st, opposing Mars conj the Descendent in 7th, in a Tsquare with the Sun conjuncting the Nadir in 4th.

So I'm intense! And I worry a lot (Virgo rising), and yes, details :)

With my astro studies I've only gotten as far as individual chart study...haven't progressed into the advanced stuff like progressions, and how they affect transits; I'm not a huge math person, but more touchy-feely.

Thanks very much for your help.
pallas

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello, pallas,
Wow! Indeed you are intense (I have a Virgo Rising so I know what you meant about worrying a lot & DETAILED!! LOL
Wishing you the best with your endeavors
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Timing/Time Zone question

Unread postby lambofgoth » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:37 am

I am doing a candle for a friend but need a little help. She is 12 hours ahead of me, time zone wise. When lighting a candle, based on planetary hours, can/should it be done in her time zone or must it be done in mine?

Thank you in advance!
lambofgoth

Re: Timing/Time Zone question

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Hello, lambofgoth ,
If you are casting the spell, then it is your time zone that you do the work.
Also, please be mindful of where you post.
There is a subforum on this subject that I will now have to move this post and merge it to the appropriate one (which is a lot of work).
So, please make sure that you check the forum and see where the subject may be.
Had you gone to the upper right hand corner and wrote: "Timing" in the search engine, you would have found it!
Good luck with your spell
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Timing/Time Zone question

Unread postby lambofgoth » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, lambofgoth ,
There is a subforum on this subject that I will now have to move this post and merge it to the appropriate one (which is a lot of work).
So, please make sure that you check the forum and see where the subject may be.
Had you gone to the upper right hand corner and wrote: "Timing" in the search engine, you would have found it!
Good luck with your spell

"Timing" brought me 700+ responses but I didn't see the subcategory! Sorry!!
lambofgoth

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 pm

lambofgoth,
Okie-Dokie!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pinky » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Hello,
I am new to this site and in learning witchcraft.
However I need help and advice. I recently casted a breakup spell for someone and i casted this spell on july25th during the waning crescent moon at about 8pm. Did i cast the spell at the right time or did i do it wrong?
Please post anything helpful. Thank you so much.
Pinky
Pinky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, Pinky,
Welcome to the forum!
It sounds like you did it right to me! That's EXACTLY what I would have done!
Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pinky » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello Miss Aida
I was told that when casting spells , i need to be careful about ( void of course) or V/C? I was told it means this...Just before the moon enters a new sign, it makes a final aspect ( angular relationship ) to another planet, Between the last aspect and the new one is said to be the ” void of course “. Spells done during this time will rarely come into fruition or will have a completely different outcome..
So I casted this break up spell on july 25 th at 8pm. Wasnt that the wrong timing ? Can you please check the calendar explain this to me because i am totally confused. :/ And im not sure if my spell will work although in hoping it does ;). Thanks so much!
Pinky
Pinky

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Hello, Pinky ,
The Moderators don't do this.
However, I just happen to have a calendar right in front of me so I'll check.........
Yes, there was a void of course at that time until 10:25 pm Eastern Standard time.
I personally don't start spells when the moon is void of course (V/C).
If you start a spell before V/C then it runs into it, that's fine.
Now, some rootworkers don't pay attention to moon phases and things like this so, it's just a matter of preference.
I personally would start again and, this time, make sure that you don't do that.
But, REMEMBER: that's just how I practice and other rootworkers don't practice that way
I hope this helps
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby karma_13 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:40 am

I know it's personal preference and some rootworkers do not pay attention to moon phases; however, last night was Tuesday (good for War) and the Full Moon so I started some break up work. I would like to begin some Love work this week with Wednesday being good for communication, Thursday for Domination and Friday for love and the hours of Venus; however, isn't it a Waning Moon now which is good for banishing, releasing and reversals? Would any love work I do until the moon changes to Waxing be counterproductive? Or does the Waning Moon not start for a few days after the Full Moon so I'm fine? Please advise!

P.S. Because I have a busy household, I haven't paid much attention to the hours of the day to do my spell work - that is when the clock hands are headed down (1:01 - 1:29) do banishing and spell work to rid me of something, and when the clock hands are on their way up (1:31-1:59) I do work to increase or bring me something. So being that I'm not paying attention to that...maybe it's not a big deal I disregard moon phases too? Idk

Thanks!!!
karma_13

Unread postby j82 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:07 pm

Karma_13,

I would still do the work just use the corespondeces that go with the work, friday for love, hour of Venus for love, proper color and oil for love. then for other work during this time i would add the moon phase so it is a friday and its a waxing moon so light candles for the love of others or your mans others love to dissolve as the moon shrinks.
j82

Unread postby karma_13 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Thank you J82...I really like how you phrased that! Appreciate the input!
karma_13

question

Unread postby Cocodeyara » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:30 am

I use the tall jar candles to do my spell casting the ones that burn for about 5 days at a time.
Since the moon void of course happens so often what should I do when it happens and my candles are already set and burning? Should I out them? Or should I just let them sit? I do my spells based off of the moon phases so I want to know how to go about the timing with The VOC properly
Thank you
Cocodeyara

Unread postby natstein » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello Cocodeyara,

I would not blow them out. You just let them continue to burn.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Classy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi Everyone...I am confused. I am doing two things, a breakup candle and a love votive. Today is Friday (the day of Venus), but the moon is waxing...can I burn the love candle since the moon is waxing, although it's the day of Venus (Friday), and I will start burning it during the planetary hour of Venus? And, with the break up candle, can I burn it on today, Friday, the day of Venus, but during the planetary hours of Mars, during this waxing moon?

I have searched this forum for a similar answer. Please help...

Thank you :)
Classy

Unread postby j82 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Classy ,

The moon is waning ( getting smaller) which is a time used to get rid of things or problems. Waxing is when the moon is getting bigger and used to draw things to you.Some workers use the moon some dont, some use planets others dont. One think many have in common is doing the work when its needed.So yes you can burn a candle during both parts of the moon, on friday during venus for that purpose. Yes you can also burn it on the hour of mars. Or wait till tomorrow and burn it which is a great day for negative work.
j82

Unread postby Classy » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Whew! Thank you for that information, j82!
Classy

Blue Moon on July 31st

Unread postby EmpoweredbyLove » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Hello everyone!

I hope this is the right place to post my question. If not, I hope moderators will move it to the right place or let me know where I should post it. Thank you!

So, there is a blue moon on July 31st. I was told that spells cast on that night would be very potent. Is this the belief in Hoodoo?

What are the types of spells suggested for this night? I am in need of love, wealth and health (to name a few) lol! Are these good to cast that night? Would it be too much to do several spells on that night, given that I am not too experienced in this work?

Thank you!
EmpoweredbyLove

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Hi EmpoweredbyLove,

This is a very interesting question that would be best answered by someone with a better understanding of astrology than I possess. I do know that the full moon is generally regarded as a good time for any kind of spell, and a blue moon may simply amplify that energy. Then again, many rootworkers do not take moon phases into consideration at all when timing their spells.

Having said that, I can tell you that it may be too much for you to do several spells at a time, as that simply divides your energy and focus. I would work on what is most meaningful to you at that time, and see what kinds of results you get.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby EmpoweredbyLove » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your reply and the advice!
EmpoweredbyLove

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread postby sunnysun » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi peeps,

I wanted some advice on timing for a spell,

In about a month i feel i will be ready to start looking for someone new (wanted to get settled in new job)
Would it be to early to start burning candles to bring new people in now, or would it be better to wait a month till the time im exactly ready to meet someone ?

Many thanks again

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Re: Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

You can start now. The waxing moon starts tomorrow

I am moving this post to spell timing. This is where the post belongs...

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

Unread postby poseidonsdaughter » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:33 am

I have a question regarding Crown of Sucess work and Moon signs (not phases). I am currently doing career related work with the Crown of Success Spell Kit, honey jar and mojo. From my understanding, the following timing would be optimal to start my work:

-Waxing moon
-Sunday or Thursday
-Beginning at dawn.

My question refers to the moon in the signs and how important it is to time it with all three things mention above? Given that this is a career spell I have read that doing spell when the moon is in Taurus or Capricorn is optimal. I have also read that doing so when the moon is in Aquarius is out of the question as Aquarius is impersonal and that doing so while in Gemini may yield unwanted negative results.

Are these correct assumptions?

Does someone know the correspondences for each moon in the signs when it comes to magickal workings?

There is a lot of information out there which I don't know if to trust. Timing all four seem not only like challenge but something that happens only every so many years, especially if you count that some signs may also be in retrograde when all four are auspicious, i.e. Mercury or Jupiter. For example, today 8/27/15 the moon is waxing, and it is a Thursday. I could have started the work at dawn had it not been because the moon was still in Capricorn shortly after midnight but went into void-of-course at 3:20 am EST and into Aquarius at 4:03am EST. The next time the moon is in Capricorn on a Thursday or Sunday, and it is also waxing - without a major planet being in retrograde - is not until November 15.

I do not have the funds to pay a personal astrologer for these answers. If someone were so kind to direct me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.
poseidonsdaughter

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi poseidonsdaughter,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread, and also read the forum rules to familiarize yourself with how we do things here.

Not every rootworker works with moon phases or signs in their spells. It would be advisable for you to consult a reader from AIRR who works with astrology, as they would be best to advise you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, poseidonsdaughter ,

These questions are too complicated and time consuming for the forum members to answer.

You may also want to google planetary hours.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby poseidonsdaughter » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Miss Athena/Miss Aida,

Thanks for your reply. I'll try to book one of the AIRR readers that specialize in astrology and magickal coaching.

:)
poseidonsdaughter

Unread postby PhillyGirl » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:54 am

I bought a Reconcilliation spell kit from LM and have been working it with the latest moon phase. I have two questions I've not been able to find the answer to.

1) The spell needs to be worked each day before dawn. No problem - I get up early and do it. As luck would have it, I've not run into any Void Of Course (VOC) issues. However, tomorow I see that the moon is VOC during the time I normally work my spell and candle. I do plan to get up even earlier to ensure that my work is started before VOC. Does my candle need to have completely burned before VOC starts? I know how long my candles have been burning for, so I'm just trying to plan ahead.

2) The last portion of my work takes place a few days later, again before dawn and I notice that the VOC period is from 12:03am until sometime in the afternoon. Again, does the work just need to be started before VOC (meaning I would start it at midnight instead of 5am)? Should I wait an additional day to complete the work?

Thanks!

PG
PhillyGirl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello, PhillyGirl,

Just don't start a spell when there is a void of course. OR if the void of course last longer than the candle will be lit

Now, many rootworkers don't adhere to this (and are still successful). So, it is your choice.

Also, in the future, I ask that you please don't use abbreviations as the rest of the forum family members need to know what we are all talking about!! So, I have edited your post

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

The Upcoming Blood Moon

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm not sure where to post this topic. Nonetheless, does anyone have any experience with performing spells during the blood moon? Is there any significance? If so, what?

Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi maduri01,

I have moved your post to the appropriate thread. In the future, please do a search of the forum before starting new topics, as we already have a location for discussing moon phases and planetary influences.

Please read through this thread as you may find your answers here. If you still have questions afterward, feel free to ask them here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello, I hope I am sending this to the right forum. I cannot find any information in the forum as to what is the best DAY to do the following spells. Are any of these spells I'm going to do ok to perform during the day. Because that's the only time I'm alone during the day. My apology but I am not really good or does not understand moon phases per se.

1) BLOCKBUSTER for general purpose to clear anything in my way.
= I'm anointing RED candle with oil and pray
2) CIGARETTE spell
3) VINEGAR JAR
4) HONEY JAR

Thank you so much truly appreciate all your help.
jump

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Hi jump,

Here is the Lucky Mojo page on working with planetary influences as well as days of the week:

http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html

You can learn the conditions that correspond with each day and select the timing appropriate to your spell goals.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jump » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:49 pm

As always, thank you so much.
jump

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:43 pm

I've never really took the time to learn about the planetary timing but I was listening to luckymojo radio talk and they mentioned that the moon was void. How do I know when it's void? That probably explains why my 6 inch free stand candles have been coming out kinda weird today... Could that be it? Because they were clean burns all night and yesterday...

Thank you in advance
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:59 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

The void of course happens quite frequently.

I don't start spells when there's a void of course. But, most spells will be in progress when there is a Void of course. Not to worry. As Long as you didn't start it then.

Now, many rootworkers do not adhere to the void of course.

So, I wouldn't worry about it.

Nevertheless, you would have to google a site that tells you when it is void of course.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby root » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:21 am

I have been lighting candles to bring something into my life, can I keep lighting candles during the wanning moon?

Also, if I start a 9 day candle during the full moon, but the last days of the candle fall on the wanning moon, is there a problem?

Thanks guys!
root

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, root ,

Many rootworkers do not work with the moon phases.

But, if you want to work with the moon phases, then, these type of spells would start on the new moon and work toward the full moon.

Others believe that full moon activity lasts for 3 days and they work these type of spells up to the third day of the full moon

But, this is entirely up to you

Wishing you great success with your spell

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby root » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:17 am

Thanks miss Aida, you are always very clear!

All the best!!
root

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi guys!! I was wondering what moon phase should I start my blockbuster candle on. It makes sense to me to start it on a waxing and when its done start a road opener on a waning to clear my way. It could make sense to do you the road opener on a waxing since I want to "open" the way...but I could be wrong. Can someone let me know?
Tropicalenvii

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello, Tropicalenvii ,

I like the blockbuster during the waning moon and road opener on the waxing moon.

Remember, bringing things to you is the waxing moon

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Tropicalenvii » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I think I will start next Wednesday as I am "Ill-prepared" to start late on a Wednesday evening
Tropicalenvii

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics