• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 am

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!

Received my order in the UK

Unread postby aimmatata » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:39 am

Thanks, all. It cost more than I would have liked to ship to me in England, but the order arrived very rapidly. The goods are beautifully made, as always. My appreciation to those who make this service possible.
aimmatata

Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread postby jojo123 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:05 pm

I would like to thank Lucky Mojo and my amazing loving and helpful spirits for helping me find a keep a job (that I described to a T and attracting a lover I described to a T)! Together we have discovered that life really does not have to be hard! :-D (I send out love and positive energy). :D
jojo123

Unread postby cinnamon9 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:21 am

Just a random note -

Lucky Mojo products work and they are the best I've found out there.

I've seen varying degrees of success with other products, including no success or complete disasters. Because of this, I'd recommend Lucky Mojo for their quality and consistency.
cinnamon9

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 am

I don't want to go into detail because I don't want to jinx anything but OH MY GOD ! thank you saint Martha , thank you to the intranquil spirit , thank you all the saff who prayed and lit the candles , thank you spirit ,thank you God !
Thank you Lucky Mojo.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Sweet Success » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo. I won one of the house cleansing giveaways two weeks ago. I've received my products, still excited that I won something
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.
Sweet Success

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello, Sweet Success,

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loyal_stranger » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:48 am

Just wanted to throw a huge shout out to Cat Yronwode. For this entire website, really. I did some court case work on my ex, who was dealing with the court for both a pending eviction and a driving on a suspended license charge (that he was unaware was even suspended because they had his old address for mailing) for some unpaid tickets. So I was doing the honey jar court case version listed on the website and I also bought some Money Drawing oil and some herbs and stuff to do some money work for him along with that. Well, my main petition for the court case jars was that the cases would be dismissed. Yesterday was the first one (eviction hearing) and the judge dismissed the case! I haven't spoken to him about it yet because I don't want him to know I did the work. So I don't know if it was just the court case jar or a combination of both (meaning he got the money to pay off his rent) but either way - I know it was the work that helped him. I am confident that the other case will be dismissed as well. I just want to thank you for posting that work and also for selling awesome products and all the advice/information you have on this website! You are simply amazing.
loyal_stranger

Unread postby Sapmoss » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:37 pm

I have an interesting scenario that occurred... a few mornings ago going to work I intended to put some Master Sachet powder on my clothes for Mastery at work and I grabbed clarity incense instead not really realizing it till later. That day I had information ... not necessarily pleasant about two situations in my life I was wondering about! It wasn't intended or expected and very much by accident...the spiritual intent and energy behind these products works! The info I found out certainly helps me in the long run and will incorporate more of that product in my life for sure...!
Sapmoss

Unread postby meesht29 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 pm

I just wanted to express my gratitude to all the people of Lucky Mojo. I went through a really rough time of feeling depressed and unworthy of loving myself for the longest time. I lost many important people in my life and felt so lost with where I wanted to go in my life. It was truly a blessing to have found this website and to meet some truly incredible people on here that have helped me through my spiritual journey and finding peace within myself. A few months ago I would have never even considered healing and cleansing work to be of help in my situation. Everyone at Lucky Mojo is so kind and helpful and using the products that I have bought from LM truly changed my life. It opened up my soul and my heart to new possibilities and opportunities in my life. I feel much happier with myself and thought that I could never feel this kind of love and joy in my life, but here I am as happy as a clam. I now always recommend people I know to buy spiritual products from LM because I know that it will benefit them just as much as it did for me! Thank you so much for your amazing and powerful products! I will definitely be a long time customer from here on out! :D
meesht29

Unread postby ConjuringCat » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:21 pm

My mother gifted me a Lodestone Spell kit for Christmas, I started the ritual, got 5or 6 days in and it was ruined by my boyfriend finding it. After that it was really hard to find enough private time to do the full ritual without being disturbed so the Lodestones sat in their hiding place for almost 2 months. After all that time I was frustrated and very broke so I decided to cut some corners, I cleansed and baptised the lodestones and put them on a plate on top of the only money I had which was a $1. I spoke to them and told them my desires and anointed them with Lodestone Oil, Fast Luck Oil, and Wealthy Way oil, within 3 days I had sold a t-shirt design that I had listed in August 2016, this week I made $75 from freelancing. I love lucky mojo products, this isn't the first time I've had success with them and I know it won't be the last. I just wonder how much more successful I would have been had I followed all the directions :D
ConjuringCat

Unread postby UrsaSonora » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:52 am

I'll do my "formal" intro later today when I've more time...

This is a major shout out/thank you to the awesome staff at the LM store (I think I've become their "favorite pest" - I'm expecting freezer spells coming in my direction any day now from them so I stop bothering them ;) ) and to nagasiva.

The store staff patiently helped me pull together alternatives when they were out of stock, got my orders to my door faster than even they expected, and patiently answered questions when (for some unknown reason) I couldn't create an account here in the forum. They even reached out to nagasiva on my behalf so we could fix things up. Note to nagasiva and Cat - they deserve a raise (for putting up with me if nothing else).

And to nagasiva, thank you for reaching out so we could figure out and exorcise whatever gremlin was messing around with my forum registrations. Thanks again.

UrsaSonora
UrsaSonora, just another bear in the desert
UrsaSonora

Unread postby ingtar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 am

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone as I have started and continue to work with hoodoo. It has just been amazing to see real changes occur in a relatively short period of time.
Thanks to Angela for my reading. I continue to follow her advice, and have seen things from the reading materialize. I am truly grateful!
ingtar

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 am

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all at Lucky Mojo. I didn't expect my order to arrive so quickly...very appreciative and can't wait to begin working with my oils!
Thank you!
Mysticmama4

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello all,
I already posted thanking the LM staff for sending my order so quickly. Just wanted to add how I wish I lived in the California area close by the LM store so I could visit in person. One day, I wish! How I love the smells from the products when I get a delivery and open that box, I can only imagine the good vibes and smells in and around the Lucky Mojo store! One day, I wish to visit.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby greentea » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 pm

I love the smell of follow me boy oil ! It was awesome when I first bought it a few years back but recently I noticed the smell has changed and it's even more luring and feminine! It smells amazing! I was wondering if the formula has changed a little to cause that smell difference. Plus the follow me boy sachet powder has a color difference too. It was white but now red. They are just as powerful although I would prefer any sachet powder in white for better disguise reasons. Thank you LM for always having such great products!
greentea

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Hello all,
If I had the courage to do a video testimonial, I would! But I don't. So, this will have to do hahah. Follow Me Boy Oil and Dixie Love Oil are absolutely amazing. I received an unexpected movement last night and hurried to keep things flowing smoothly by praying over my oils and anointing myself and phone (which I received just ten hours earlier). Not only did I smell amazing, but after anointing my phone, I was able to hold a great conversation with the man that I love and am trying to reconcile and date again. We're even making plans to meet up! That says a lot because he essentially blocked me everywhere and refused contact with me.

Before the oils, I had an Adam & Eve candle lit by an AIRR worker, so right about yesterday or so is when the candle should have burned out. Along with Saint Martha being so wonderful to help me, I can say that Lucky Mojo is the real deal! I do plan to purchase more products and/or services from LM. I honestly thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for offering real services that are actually working for me and providing resources for us newbies! FMB and Dixie Love is absolutely worth it and so are the candle setting services!

Thank you! :)
aiseykins

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 am

Hello everyone!!

Finally I am able to ponst on this thread.
I had two orders to receive from Lucky Mojo and I was so excited to receive them! I got one normally. And the second one got Taxed by Customs. Yesterday I had to retrive it. But I love it love it love it!

Was a big order, was delivered exactly I as requested, not despicting anything related to hoodoo in the box. I bought two books from Cat: Paper in my shoe and The Art of Hoodoo Candle. To my surprise they both came signed!! Such a thoughful detail! I feel ready to get down to business with my order:

Oil:
* Love Me
* Follow me Boy
* Saint Martha (She will love it)
* Special oil 20 (smells faintly sweet, I already used)
* Hot foot oil (I was a bit concearned about smelling it... but I did anyway. You can totally sense the herbs and pepper)
* Bend over
* Do As I say
* Prosperity
* Steady Work
* Protection
* Orris Root in oil

One sachet powder of Love Me, a little bottle of Florida Water and as Herbs go:

* Deer Tongue
* Licorice
* Calamus
* Quasia Root

Quality products!!!