www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Hello, Fox,

Good job!

You could also add a vinegar jar to make them fight.

Every time I shake a vinegar jar, something happens

You could also use spells with inflammatory confusion so that their communication will go awry

www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

and here is an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote that you could utilize

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MaeHelen89 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:21 am

I ordered a Double Cross Candle today, through the Missionary Independent Church website. I put all the person's information in the petition area , but after I paid and submitted the petition but realized her middle name was spelled incorrectly. But everything else was correct, will the candle still work?
MaeHelen89

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Hello, MaeHelen89 ,

You may want to contact the Church and ask them to correct it.

It's not too late

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby shebeme34 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 am

Is it ok to burn "breakup", "spell breaker" and "Adam and Eve" candles in a triangle? If not, what's the best way to get rid of a crazy ex girlfriend who is not only obsessed with my boyfriend but she's also using voodoo to stay in his life. How do I get rid of her and bring him closer to me?
shebeme34

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 am

Hello shebeme34,

You could do the work that way, or you could do a moving candle spell with figural candles that will move this ex-girlfriend out of the picture and move you and your boyfriend closer together. Go to this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles," and you'll see a picture of what I'm talking about.

In your case, since your boyfriend and this ex aren't dating, instead of using Break Up products I think you should use Hot Foot products instead, to Hot Foot her away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck!

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules.I merged your topic with this thread. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Flowers345 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey Im in a situation where my ex bf is now with a girl in a new relationship. I want to break them up as well as reconcile me and him back to together? What do you recommended. I did try figure candles for me and him and a break up spell using back to back candles however it seems not to work...what lucky mojo products do you recommended as well as the spell I should start to do? Thank you...I dont have any items of his...only things he biught me i do have printed pictures of her and him and me and him...thanks! I appreciate the help!
Flowers345

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi, Flowers345:

I'm not like a real or an official person, but it probably wouldn't hurt to get a reading on this. Kinda depends, too, on how long ago all of this was, etc., etc.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Flowers345 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Hey Honeybeelight the break up was in October but like he started dating her two months ago officially. I appreciate the feedback too. Idk it could be too kate to reconcile maybe that's why it didnt work.
Flowers345

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm

There's some super-smart topics on reconciliation spells in the forum. Miss Cat has pages and pages of info and Deacon Millett has a great book on Reconciliation spells. I also like this podcast from the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour/2015/05/31/lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hourreconciliation-spells-with-deacon-millet-53115 (hope I did that right). Honest to Gosh, Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali, and Deacon Millett are so kind and sympathetic in that podcast that it can't hurt to listen to.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Flowers345 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

Thank you Honeybeelight I feel like that is helpful.
Flowers345

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 am

Great advice, Honeybeelight !

Thanks for helping out!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:20 pm

wow, so since i've don e the moving candle breakup spell followed with a powerful angry vinegar jar, they've been fighting and apparently she's been pulling away from him emotionally according to him. Everytime they have a fight he texts me he misses me etc, but then when he talks to her he's back to being a jerk to me. I dunno how to handle this, i want to keep in contact if he messages me since i have return to me as well as a honey jar going for him to return. Last night after I lit my candle on my jar and shook it many times he messaged me saying he hates me bc he can't help himslef but that he feels like he just wants to end it with her and misses the comfort with me of knowing what to expect next. I def feel like the jar is working fast, but it's like he's torn between emotions. guess it's the poppy seeds lol any advice?
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I just answered your other post in another thread. Please read the advice there and put it into practice. It is intended for your best interest and success.

Also, please do not cross-post the same thing like this in multiple threads. It is against forum rules. I won't give you a warning this time (and only this time), but you do need to contain your questions to a single thread and not repeat them elsewhere.

Thank you.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:52 pm.
Reason: post not needed anymore

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

So just to make sure I'm on the right track with cleansing after such negative work like this, am I supposed to pour the entire pot of steeped Hyssop water over my head over can I just take my hand & wipe downwards as i pour it down my body as I recite "purge me with hyssop and I shall be whiter than snow" ? I also have been burning white sage thru out the home & burning it while i'm bathing when I'm not doing negative work but just to keep cleansed with the 2 white candles lit. The only thing I didn't do was save some of the water & throw it out at a crossroads. Guess I need to do that next time
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

No! No!

Don't put that hot water directly on you

You will get burned.

You fill a bathtub with water and then pour the steeped hyssop brew into the water. Then, bathe in it while you pray the Psalm

Also, you can drink the tea also.

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 pm

LOL OH no Miss Aida, I didn't put the hot water on me, I mixed it in with my shower water since I'm unable to fill a tub & take an actual soak bath right now. It wasn't hot bc I let it cool down before I showered with it. I just took the mixture & poured downwards on my body as I read the psalm 51 aloud & asked to be purged from sin with hyssop between the 2 candles then I burned fiery wall incense after & lightly dried off.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Marciemarie92 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi! I'm doing a honey jar to keep my ex sweet to me (only been a week but confident) and was set on doing a vinegar jar and the cigarette trick while my candles arrived to start a moving spell. BUT I know these are totally different as a vinegar jar would make them fight causing a messy break up and a moving spell would separate peacefully. Do you recommend I still do a vinegar jar/cigarette trick in the mean time and while working the moving spell? Also thinking of sending him a gift with sachet powders just not sure if to send love ones for he and I or break up ones for him and this new girl. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! I know Im all over the place here which is why I'm posting before starting anything. Would hate to start something without a clear head, thank you for your help in advance!
Marciemarie92

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Marciemarie92,

Good for you for wanting to think things through before diving into spellwork. That is the first step towards optimizing your chance at success.

You do have two goals here, to break them up and bring him to you. The moving candle spell will help with that. There is no way to predict that theirs will be a peaceful parting by doing that spell - you could use Break Up oil on her candle and on the back of his and they could have an explosive break up. It's up to you which type of spiritual energy you want to bring to bear on that situation.

You could still work the vinegar jar and cigarette trick on them at the same time, to provoke arguments and misunderstandings creating distance between them. It's done all the time, and a great way to back up your work.

I would focus on their break up first, then draw him to you. Having said that, it's a nice idea to put the two of you in a honey jar from now to keep all his feelings for you sweet and positive. Then once they're done with each other, move on to bringing him to you with Come to Me, Attraction and Bewitching (for a dose of mystery and allure):
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Marciemarie92 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank you so much for your advice, miss athena!!
Marciemarie92

Unread postby Madmom17 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

Hello,
I am new to the forum and hope I am posting correctly. First off my now ex husband had an affair on me around this time last year which led to our divorce. He is currently still seeing that girl. We have two young children together, both the children and I have suffered greatly from his stupid decision. She is NOT a good girl and I want her out of my ex husbands and my children's life for good! Our divorce has been final for about 5 months now. I want to work things out with my husband but need the mistress far away! I have tried working with a lady that said she could make it happen but she failed to do so and just took all my money. So here are my questions/concerns..

1). Should I get a reading before attempting any spell work?
2) Should I attempt this myself or find a root worker?
3) Which spell is first? Breakup spell?

Thank you
Madmom17

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:33 am

Hello Madmom17,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the Introductions thread.

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation you are in with your ex-husband and this other woman, and also sorry to hear that this unscrupulous rootworker took your money. I can understand you not wanting to jump in with another rootworker right away after that experience, and although there are ethical and upstanding workers out there (whom you can find here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org), there are steps you can take in the meantime on your own. If you don't see the results you want, then consider hiring a rootworker. You could certainly get a reading before you start as well, at the same website I linked you.

Now, since you want to get rid of this woman and draw your husband back to you, I think you should start with a moving candle spell using figural candles. If you go to this page, http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html, then scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles" you'll see the spell I'm talking about. You'll also find links to all the supplies you'll need.

If you need any other help, let us know.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madmom17 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Sister Jean,
Thank you so much for a quick reply! Do I need to do any cleansing before/after? If so, what do you recommend? I hope to have much success with the candles, if not I will seek a rootworker. Which oils do you recommend for the candles? We have had been separated for a long period of time. If the first time does not succeed should I repeat the candle work again and how soon after? How long should I wait after the first time to see if there are any results? I am sorry for the many questions. Thank you

Madmom17
Madmom17

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 am

Hello Madmom17,

If you use Break Up products and want to cause a lot of havoc, you would want to cleanse afterward by taking a hyssop bath:

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

I would recommend putting Break Up oil all over the black candle and on the back of the pink candle in the middle. Then Reconciliation oil and Return to Me oil on the front of pink candle in the middle, then Reconciliation oil all over the pink candle far to the left.

You will just have to see what happens. Give yourself a time limit, such as a month, to wait for any movement. Don't wait around forever, but also be patient and give the spell time to work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GNKM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 am

A woman put a spell on my household, starting at the end of July and it ended up destroying my family. She targeted on tearing my boyfriend and I apart. His behavior started to change, as if he had become demon possessed. Just a completely different person than who I was with all these years. I knew someone was targeting us with dark magick but I thought it was someone else and I had driven her away. Anyway, the woman who was actually casting against us offered to hire my boyfriend to be her music studio's session drummer after working a few months on causing chaos in our household. After 2 months of trying to talk him into it, he decided to just give it a try. She had also started talking to me to make me comfortable with allowing him to play in her studio. Anyway, after the first or second time he played music in her studio he started having an affair with her. I figure it out two weeks in and tried to confront him on it but he decided to just leave me for her. He claims she's his soul mate now (which I had been up until he left me, and we were planning on getting married.) We had a blended family together as well. When he came back to our place to get his things he had stones and talismans that she had "charged" claiming they would center him and make him feel at peace. I felt the energy and knew she had been the one targeting us with spells and then put a love spell on him to break us up!!!

I'm wondering if I should bind her, do a break up spell for them and some kind of reconciliation spell for him and I. What is your opinion?
GNKM

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello GNKM,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family. I agree, I think some Break Up work followed by Reconciliation work is in order, and you could even work a freezer spell on her to freeze her influence. One idea for the break up/reconciliation part would be to do a moving candle spell. If you go the following link and scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles" you'll see what I mean:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck and take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Local_higirl808 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 am

Aloha,

Ive been reading the forum and ive been trying to pick up little tips here and there but i think this time its a little different.

I dated a guy for a month that i just so happened to work with and somehow everyone said i mqde him change. Well when we were together and alone, everything was great. Except the fact that his ex gf or “babys mom” (i keep questioning if shes even pregnant) kept on contacting him so i kept accusing him of cheating which was my fault and finally i broke up with him. Im guessing he went back to her and like always because she’s obsessed and will do about anything for him.

I had Deacon Millett light three candles for me and him instead of making sure they were broken up first and also did a honey jar along with a vinegar jar and i found out the hard way that they were together, lets just say he used me.

But before he used me while we were working he was acting like a full on boyfriend like he was trying to get me back. Which is why i fell for it when i went over.

Because he was hitting on me all night that night was that considered movement and is there a way to have him feel the feelings he had before?

Im guessing i did put enough intent and energy into it since they got into a fight the night we were working which is why he called me over. I have Deacon Millett burning a set of breakup candles, so hopefully he’ll be crawling back soon.
Local_higirl808

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 am

Hello Local_higirl808,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm finding your post a little hard to follow, but I will say that I think you should wait until Deacon Millett finishes your break up candles and then go from there. There are lots of things you could do after that to reignite his feelings, but like you said, I think you need to wait until this other girl is out of the picture.

Check out this page in the meantime:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rakisha88 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 am

Hi,I was dating my daughter father for 3 years,my daughter is 7 months, September he left me because he claim I wasn't there but he went back to the girl he cheated on me with in February,since he's been with her he don't see our daughter call to check on her.I have been told that this female don't want him around us she's jealous of me she get mad when he did see our daughter.I was also told she did work to cause me to have a miscarriage 2 weeks ago.My daughter father is so brainwashed by this woman that he defend her over his child.Theyre now engaged how can I break them up and get him back with me and his daughter? What spell should I use?
Rakisha88

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 am

I would def put them into a nasty vinegar jar & dress the black candles with break up oil, black walnut leaves, or lemon verbena. Inflammatory confusion oil works wonders too :) Also get a black couples go figural candle and dress it downwards with both oils i mentioned above and also use black walnut leaves, lemon verbena, and calamus root to add your domination to their break up. Be sure to dress their pics in a 5 spot pattern on each one that you will place facing away from each other. Burn that candle and then as it's burning close to halfway down back that sucker in half breaking them away from each other and slowly moving them away from each other until they both burn out. Good luck ;) also get a reading on this matter to see what other spells you'll need to do to get this in motion .
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, Rakisha88 ,

I am so sorry that this happened to you

Please take a look at this page for spell ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce