• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Protection Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 am

what is the difference between fiery wall of protection and protection oils? is proptection one more general for all dangers and fiery for enemies?
Brujita Angelical

Re: Fiery wall of protection v. protection oil

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection has a bite to it. It's an aggressive form of defense. The idea is if you cross this line, you *will* get burned. They both have the same element of protecting one, but Fiery Wall goes just a step further by letting them know their place. The FWP conjure also contains an element in it that not only bars an individual from your life, but actually removes them entirely.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Fiery wall of protection v. protection oil

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 pm

oh great i caught this just as i was going to place the order! i had called the store and the girl said they were the same so i was going to get the protection one but FWP sounds better.

thans CM!!!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby corazon » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:20 am

Can Protection Oil be used to petition St. Michael?

I have a red vigil candle and I want to dress it with Protection Oil to petition St. Michael for protection. I have the All Saints oil on order, but I have the Protection Oil on hand.
corazon

Re: Protection Oil and St. Michael

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:19 am

Yes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:26 am

Absolutely, Protection products are often used with and for St. Michael.
J Simulcik

Unread postby 26lexirenee62 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Interesting, I never thought of doing that.

Can Fast Luck Oil be used to petition St. Expedite? :)
26lexirenee62

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Yes fast luck sure can be used in a saint expedite candle, and actually that is more common. Angelica root can be used to dress a st. michael candle as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Here's one for ya:

Can Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection be worked to protect against injuries when playing contact sports (providing that the player is using all the proper equipment and safety techniques and such - not that they are out there acting like a berzerker)?

If not, what would you suggest.

Thanks!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Protection oil usable for contact sports?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 pm

I think Protection oil would work very well for this. I find it is great for helping to avoid accidents and falls (And I am the crowned price of klutz, I should know,lol) I wouldn't use Fiery Wall of Protection in this case, as it is rather hot and harsh and at the end of the day its a game, not a street fight. Guardian Angle oil would be good as well.
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm with HD on this one, I'd choose Protection over Fiery Wall. You might consider mixing Crown of Success (or Victory), Protection, and John The Conquer together to get that right blend of physical prowess and strength along with protection against injury.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 am

Nice - yea I thought FWP would be too much, but it's what I had onhand, so I was hoping. ;)

Good to know it works for you with falls and such HD! I just started a contact sport, and I haven't been overly physically active for about 7 years. Everyone is very safely conscious, but I'd rather not get hurt! Falling is definitely something we do quite often, and while I have some background in stunt-type work, it's been awhile. I'd like to get away with nothing more than bumps and bruises. :)

I like that combo ConjureMan, I think I will blend some of that up. I just need the Protection oil and I'll be good to go!

Actually, I just remembered that I have some Dragon's Blood oil. That would probably be a sufficient protective force until I can get the protection oil. Or would you also think it too fiery?

Thanks again for the input guys.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm

I find Dragon's Blood Oil carries a good amount of protection in it and works well for protective works. If you blend it with the previous it'll help some power, luck, AND protection that might work nicely.

Do tell us how it goes.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Thankya! I will indeed. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Talula » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi! I just wanted to add a note to this discussion- I happened to see these suggestions before leaving for karate class tonight (I usually dust my uniform with crucible of courage powder) and I decided to wear all three of the oils listed- LM Dragon's Blood, Crown of Success, and High John. The three oils were absolutely great to wear for protection, power, strength, and success....and I believe it also prevented an old knee injury from hurting too!

Thanks very much for this advice!
Talula

Difference with Protection v Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread postby gylesgyles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:21 am

Hi everyone

Wondered if you can help me! I accidently ordered Protection instead of Fiery Wall of Protection oil. I'll have to re-order at sometime but wanted to know what the purpose of Protection Oil is over FWP. Are they used the same way? I didn't see any help articles on it.
Appreciate any assistance

Thanx
gylesgyles

Re: Difference with Protection v Fiery Wall of Protection

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 am

Protection is simply a protective type formula. Fiery Wall of Protection is protection with the guard dogs out and barking :)

Think of FWP as a hot stove: you put your hand on it and you get an "OW" and snatch your hand back. That's how it works: if someone tries to hurt you or work against you, they get "burned".

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gylesgyles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks for response MaryBee
Just to confirm, Protection Oil isn't as strong? If I use it the same way I use FWP will I still get the same results/and level of protection.??
gylesgyles

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am

It's not necessarily a question of "strength". Protection oil will protect you, but look at the picture on the label: it's a large angel wrapping his wings around the children. That's the energy you get: angelic, strong, but nurturing.

FIery Wall gives you protection by locking all the doors, putting up a guard dog and surrounding the house with barbed wire.

Now, angels are wonderful protectors. So are guard dogs, when trained and treated properly. It just depends on which energy you want :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Mary Bee is right -- neither is "stronger."

A guard-rail around a hot stove is just as effective as protection can be -- and only a psychopath would take his little toddler's hand and place it on the burning stove and say, "See -- Stove is HOT!"

But, depending on the situation, you might wish those who touch the stove to go "OW!"

In other words, the difference between these two formulas is more about YOUR relationship to the entities, people, or spirits from whom you seek protection than it is about how "strong" the protection is.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Protection Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby gylesgyles » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Thank you everyone for clearing up my query on the differences. I needed a protection for nightime attacks since this is where alot of my probs lie and just wanted to make sure this oil was gonna give same results as FWP.
gylesgyles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

OIL-HOO-PROT
Protection Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby KittyLove » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm

How about dressing devil's shoestrings? I put someone in a mirror box and forgot about him but he showed up to my house. I am just in movement stage with that. I do not want this person coming around my house at all or sending their bad vibes to me or through someone else to me. Too cold to drive the roots into the ground, its frozen, do you think that bundling up 9 lengths dressed with LM protection oil shoved under my front steps will work? I have a petition to St. Michael going for a week and a half now for sending my adversaries and their negative influences back to hell. The unwanted visitor was not named, but I believe he just popped up again as being part of my uncrossing and protection work. Kinda like a reminder don't forget about this guy and his influences.

Thanks for reading, any help is appreciated
MissKittulovesNanny
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!
KittyLove

Unread postby Zola Kathryn » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:19 pm

MissKittylovesNanny

"Some folks drive them into the ground around the front door or place a bundle of them above the door lintel or mantelpiece." Source: http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html You could anoint the bundle of devil's shoestrings with Protection oil and place it above your doorway on the doorjamb.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G
Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by thegoodwitch on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:25 pm.
Reason: Double post

Unread postby Angelkitty » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:56 pm

Hi,

Could I mix protection oil with the LM blessing and LM crown of success oils to wear in work to protect me against horrible people and help me to be successful in doing so? I will also be dusting things with stop gossip and boss fix powders. Thanks.
Angelkitty

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Hello Angelkitty,

You don't need to add Crown of Success to get the Protection oil to work; it will work on its own. However it can't hurt, because the Crown of Success will help imbue you with confidence and eloquence and help you find success, which can always help in the workplace.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aunietoo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Hello,

I've been burning a candle on top of my sugar jar I made for my household (myself, husband, pets, our house, our jobs) daily, dressing it with house blessing and peaceful home oils. Last week on a whim I thought I'd try adding some protection oil. That night I had a very "clear" dream of an angel that looked exactly like the African American angel who is on the label standing in front of my sugar jar, he seemed so real! Since then of course I've continued to use the protection oil on my home blessing candle, and I've put it on as a personal scent. I can tell a change, a soothing comforting presence that I really love.

I'm a bit confused, is this a real angel I saw? And how can I further encourage his presence? I really want to keep this presence and energy around!

I use a lot of FWP products, so this is a different, but much needed by me, kind of protection.

Thank you!
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.
Aunietoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello, Aunietoo,

I am sorry but I have NO IDEA who that is.

Just be careful that you are not being tricked by something negative.

If this were me and I was unsure, I would just let it be and see what happens.

I don't trust entities unless I'm 100% positive that I am not being tricked.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Aunietoo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Thank you for your reply Miss Aida.

I thought about this all day, and I think you must be right. It's happened before to me that someone in my dreams will appear to be benevolent, as someone I know and love, or even cute like a child or kitten and then break down into something evil and cruel. I pray every night that God send me lots and lots of guardian angels into my dreams to keep me safe.

I wonder if what happened was that an entity didn't like the protection oil in the candle, and so was going to pose as the picture on the label, then turn into something scary in order to scare me away from using the protection oil, but I woke up too soon for that to happen? I just don't know.

I'm going to keep using the protection oil because it feels comforting and positive. I'm thinking that it wouldn't be possible for a negative entity to gain any traction from my using protection oil.

Thanks again Miss Aida. That was really helpful!
Thank you St. Expedite for the amazing help you've given me.
Thank you St. Jude for favors granted.
Aunietoo

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, Aunietoo

Just don't overthink things and do what you're doing now.

You're doing great with a well thought-out game plan!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunnysun » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi ya peeps

I just had a quick question about this oil,

I am about to go to a leaving do of someone who I'm worried might have been working against me
She talked about how she could sense things / spirits as well while I worked with her.
since she has left things have been a lot better !! And the fact I'm doing a lot of work... but I kinda have to go to this doo.

I just wondered if wearing protection oil on the night of the doo would be a good thing ?

Many thanks

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello, sunnysun

Definitely YES

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby sunnysun » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Thank you for the quick response !!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sunnysun

Unread postby foxydot » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Seems like a number of people come here trying to choose between Firey Wall and Protection. I often find myself doing work to protect children from dangerous situations: bullying, abuse, premature advances of a sexual nature, etc. I am thinking protection would be prefered for this. Opinions?
foxydot

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:24 am

Hello, foxydot ,

Honestly, with these activities going on against children (which is just absolutely horrible. I am so sorry), I would use the Fiery Wall of Protection

I hope that God gives you HUGE blessings for caring about them the way that you do

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 am

Hello!

I have some doubts... I have a very dear person for me that I am doing some work on him. All good works: sweetening for love, a successful steady job that he likes... I am also dowing drawing love and attracting him for me.

But here's the thing... He has a son which he loves dearly, and the son loves him right back! But the kids mother want to spoil their relationship. She talks ill about him to the kid, she puts ideas that the father doesn't want him around. I tell you... this could not be farther from the truth!

I was thinking about burning a candle dressed with protection oil on a picture of them both (my target and his son) to protect their relationship from this attacks from the mother. My question is... Will this protection make it harder for my works toward him to go through?

Or if I'm very speciffic about what I want them to be protected of, it will have no negative effect on my work?

Thanks!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Hello, Rootwork_1987,

I would instead perform a protection spell on the child and a Stop Gossip spell on the Mother.

That's your best strategy for a counter-attack

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And be specific in your petition about not talking ill of the father

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:41 am

Thanks Miss Aida!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells