• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:13 am

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread postby vata girl » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm

A little over a week ago, I began some Reversing & Destruction work on 2 exes of mine who both did really horrible things to me. I've been having dreams about one of these guys quite frequently since I completed the work, but not the kind of dreams that I would be hoping for in this case! The dreams are basically all centered around me wanting to be with this man, even though he is a narcissistic monster. As I was waking up from one of them this morning, I even had the idea in my head that I need to buy LM Love Me oil to make him love me! :shock:

I have already done the whole nine yards for this situation: Cut & Clear, Healing work on myself, etc. I take my dreams very seriously though, as they ALWAYS hold powerful and important information for me. So I know this is a sign of some sort, I just don't know what to do next. Should I maybe repeat the work on him?

I haven't thought about -- much less had any dreams of -- the other guy since doing the work; I feel less upset about the things he did to me in the past however, so that's a good sign to me.
vata girl

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:21 pm

Hello, vata girl ,

This looks like resistance.

Put him in a small mirror box and bury it (if you can, in a cemetery) or throw it in a river.

I hope this goes away soon.

This happened to me once. I did the mirror box using 6 small square mirrors and it worked beautifully

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi
i Have a question i've been having tremendous amount of signs and some movement regarding something i want to manifest, but the thing is i haven't had any work done regarding this situation so why is this happening ? this has been going on for about a year or 2
Nina

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi Nina,

It may be happening entirely on its own. Not every desire we have requires spellwork to manifest. Some things are just meant to be.

Congratulations. Be grateful!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Thank you Miss Athena
Nina

Unread postby denni84 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Hi- I am new to the board and was hoping to get some help. I broke up with my boyfriend only to get back together and then suddenly break up. I said slot of hurtful and horrible things and I really wanted an opportunity to go back and make it right. I care about him very much, but my hurt emotions got in the way. He blocked me on two messaging apps and I also assumed he blocked me on the phone. I had someone cast a spell to reconcile us and bring us back together.

The spell was cast on a Friday night. Saturday I went out and I saw a Swift truck. I also texted him a sad face to see if I was blocked, and to my surprise he replied what's up? I said I miss you and there was no reply, but I was ok with this bc I was actually just checking to see if I was blocked. I went to bed and I woke up to use the bathroom sometime around 1am and my leadership station came on and the song playing was Taylor swift style with the words "when we go crashing down we come back every time we never go out of style." So I went back to bed.

The next day I had a dream and in the dream I was getting back together with an EX bf (who I absolutely do not want) but this time it was better. I also saw into the thoughts of this EX by and saw him telling someone that I was who he wanted to be with.

The next day I was working and I got an email from a guy i used to date, but hadnt spoke to in a while saying that i crosses his mind. That same day I saw a case with my ex bf name (the one i want) and the outcome of the case was favorable.

That evening I went to the mobile store and when I came out I realized I was parked in front of a Dominican store (my ex is dominican) and there were Dominican flags all over the front.

That's all the signs I have gotten and I am wondering if they are good or bad. It was has been two days since my last Signs. What should I expect next and is there anything that I need to do? This is my first time doing something like this and I am not really sure what I am doing.
denni84

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 am

Hi denni84,

Please do not post in one solid block of text like that. Use paragraph spacers, please, otherwise it is too unwieldy to read. I had to edit your post just to be able to get through it.

You're getting good signs so trust in your work. No need to do more at this time, just sit back and see what results you get. Then you can add more work as needed.

Sometimes reconciliation work will affect other people from your past, not just your intended target. Consider it a collateral effect, and another sign that your work is out there.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby denni84 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:23 am

Thank u for replying and sorry about how I posted. I haven't gotten any more signs so I will just sit and wait it out like u suggested. Thank you.
denni84

Unread postby beloved » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:37 am

Hi,

I never know never know where to deploy work at a graveyard; I'm mostly worried about being caught. I live in a densely populated area and there are too many people everywhere all the time. Should we wait around for a sign to deploy the work and pay spirit or is any place near a grave fine as long as we respect the traditional protocols? What kind of signs/ feelings should we be looking for? Is it okay to come back to the same grave or cemetery?

I recently deployed a FWP spell and as I was walking around looking for a good place to deploy my spell I came across a beautiful white (albino) bunny in the cemetery. The bunny did see me but did not move. I know this was a sign but I'm not sure it was a good one. After getting home, I read that in a dream it meant protection, the faithfulness of our significant other, and magic. But also found conflicting info as well. This was a spell to protect a relationship against a horrible outsider, btw.

It would really be helpful to have a dictionary or resource of signs from lucky mojo. There are so many self-proclaimed spiritual gurus online that it's easy to get confused.

I know that signs can't be interpreted here, but just want to know if I'm doing this right. Im thinking of going back to that area of the cemetery. It's a place where a lot of the older graves are and gets far less foot traffic.

Thank you,

B
beloved

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello, Beloved,

I will answer each question after the question

1- I never know never know where to deploy work at a graveyard; I'm mostly worried about being caught. I live in a densely populated area and there are too many people everywhere all the time. -You can deploy a Fiery Wall of protection in other places. Personally, I would bury that in my backyard (based on your paragraph of what it is for) See this page: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

2-Should we wait around for a sign to deploy the work and pay spirit or is any place near a grave fine as long as we respect the traditional protocols?-You would wait for a sign from Spirit and pay them after you bury it by them

3-What kind of signs/ feelings should we be looking for? Is it okay to come back to the same grave or cemetery? -Signs are personal to each individual. Yes, you can go back to the same grave but again, ask permission

4- I recently deployed a FWP spell and as I was walking around looking for a good place to deploy my spell I came across a beautiful white (albino) bunny in the cemetery. The bunny did see me but did not move. I know this was a sign but I'm not sure it was a good one. After getting home, I read that in a dream it meant protection, the faithfulness of our significant other, and magic. But also found conflicting info as well. This was a spell to protect a relationship against a horrible outsider, btw.-Rabbits, to me, mean that the spell will work in a rapid manner

5-It would really be helpful to have a dictionary or resource of signs from lucky mojo. There are so many self-proclaimed spiritual gurus online that it's easy to get confused. -There is a "dictionary" of sorts. You would buy a tea leaf book or other books that have the signs and interpretations. But we cannot do this on the forum. Find books here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

6-In the future, you may want to contact a rootworker for magical coaching. Or browse the forum. All these questions have been asked many times and answered. Just go to the search engine and type in your key words. The search engine in the white box within the dark green area on the upper right hand side.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Nony65 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:24 am

Hi everyone,

I posted a few months ago querying about movement/completion of spells with some work I had done. My partner had turned vegan and started being extreme, trying to force me to do the same. He was being heavily influenced by a couple of twin girls he was friends with. My rootworker did some Hot Foot and other work.. my partner is thankfully no longer vegan and forcing his beliefs on me, so that's that bit done.

The other day, he posted an innocent picture of his steak dinner on social media and one of the twins lost it, really had a go at him and deleted him. They now want nothing more to do with each other! Thing is, my partner is still friends with the other twin sadly who can still be pushy and extreme with her views.

Should I wait to see how it pans out or get more Hot Foot work done to remove the other influential twin from his life? As I'm not sure if it's still "movement" or whether the spell work is all complete now. Thanks!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:44 am

Hi Nony65,

Congratulations on the success you've had with your spells! Well done.

If this were me, I would do another spell on the remaining twin, to get rid of her. You've been successful so far, so it wouldn't hurt to repeat the work on her.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ThedaBara » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 pm

Someone who wasn't communicating with me liked one of my social media posts immediately after a candle dressed in Return to Me and love herbs on our honey jar finished burning. I've had the honey jar going for a little over a month.
Would we consider that a sign, or can I get excited about seeing some movement?

(Hoodoo in the digital age, am I right? :D )
ThedaBara

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello, ThedaBara,

Definitely a good sign!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ThedaBara » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:49 pm

I'll certainly take a good sign! I get a lot of them, and I'm grateful for every one because I do need extra assurance sometimes.
Is there a reason it would be considered a sign but not movement, though? Is it because it's an interaction but we didn't actually talk?

(I'm sure I sound weird here, but my intuition is telling me very strongly that I should just continue the work and wait to be contacted instead of reaching out myself even if it takes a while, so I'm staying open-hearted but going about my business.)
ThedaBara

Unread postby denni84 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Hi-

Following up on my previous post. I had some really good signs since I had my spell cast. Some of those signs have been in the form of dreams. First, i dreamt that an ex bf (one that I do not want) and I got back together. Next, I dreamt that the ex bf I want back went through some type of physical change and I was talking to him about it. The third dream was about an ex lover and his fiance. I dreamt that they called off their wedding and broke up because of me. In my fourth dream, I saw my nephew and my sister reconciling with my nephew's father and closing the door on folks who were trying to stop it. I also asked for a sign in the Bible that same day and I opened the Bible to Psalm 122:6-9 "Jerusalem, we pray that you will have peace, and that all will go well for those who love you. May there be peace inside your city walls and in your palaces. Because of my friends and my relatives, I will pray for peace. And because of the house of the Lord our God, I will work for your good.”

However, my fifth dream is concerning. There is a party coming up on labor day weekend. I got a sign the other day confirming my need to be at the party as my ex would likely be there. However, tonight I dreamt that I went to a party with a group of friends. On my way into the party I saw my ex bf the one that I want sitting on a bench. I went inside the party and had a really great time with my friends. I could also tell that although I could not see him that he was able to hear how much fun I was having. At one point, I stopped dancing with my friends to go outside to look for him. He was gone and wondered if he had left with a woman. I take this last dream to be very concerning. It has only been two weeks since the spell was cast. Should I do something?

Like I said me and my friends we at a party and I know its the party that is coming up because the music was old school music and that is the theme of the party. We
were having a good time and I saw my ex and I was being extra happy with my friends before we actually got into the venue, which is when I saw him. Once we got inside I was dancing with my friends and a particular guy, but I could tell that just on the other side of the wall my ex knew what I was doing. It was as if he could see me by his hearing alone. Realizing this, I made it a point to be real extra with my fun. Then I stopped to go and see where he was because I had this feeling that some girl was with him, but I went back to the spot where I first saw him and he was gone.

Something about this dream makes me think its time to do more.
denni84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:32 am

Hello, denni84 ,

You might seriously want to consider getting a reading on all of this

It's good that you are keeping a log of your dreams. But, unfortunately, we don't perform extensive dream interpretations on the forum.

It would be very interesting to know how your dreams actually manifest in real life. If they come to pass exactly as you have dreamed them, then you are most definitely psychic and ought to develop your powers.

Also, when posting, please don't refer to your other posts. The moderators don't have time to search what your previous spells were. It's best to say something like: " I have already performed the ___ spell with good signs". (<---tell us what you did).

Also, you may want to look at this webpage:

www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:04 am

I wanted to ask because a lot of people are asking about positive signs and I am afraid of negative ones that may probably aren't there. I am doing a honey jar for Reconciliation. I keep interpreting "signs" as bad, and I think it's the anxiety disorder and the bipolar disorder, which I am medicated for. The "signs" being bad doesn't make sense, since the last time I talked to my guy we had some breakthroughs, we talked for an hour and a half, and he said "wow, sharing with you like this, it seems like FOREVER!" I thought, but did not say, "it was Friday, actually."

So I'm getting some real, honest to God movement, but I see negative ones behind every corner. It's so hard to stay positive when a part of my brain wants to hijack me and make me miserable. I text him and think, "he'll NEVER get back to me," and he texts back in twenty minutes. I ordered St. Dymphna stuff for this and asked for a candle to be set. Getting back together won't help if I drag my fears and insecurities in again and make all the same mistakes.

I was reading Miss Cat's post on signs (it's early in the forum thread), where she's quoting one of the early people she talked to, and he said something about looking in the Bible. It didn't seem to get more authentic African American roots than that. So I picked up the Bible, prayed, opened it, and got:

Joshua 6:16: And it came to pass at the seventh time, when the priests blew with their trumpets, Joshua said unto the people, Shout; for the Lord hath given you the city. (It's Joshua fighting the battle of Jericho, right before the walls come tumbling down).

Does that sound good? Any advice about not getting nervous and negative? Because I swear that I am trying my hardest. I have a reading set with Deacon Millett, and I hope he can help,
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Temont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 am

I have a couple of readers who I really like. I have a scheduled reading with Ms. Yronwode in a week and a half. This is my question. I have a situation and the situation seems like it should be buried and left behind--looks poor, but the couple of readings I've had with the workers I have established relationships with over the years, is really favorable. What is going on here? What do you do in a situation like this
Temont

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

I'm glad you're working with Saint Dymphna, because it really sounds like you're being needlessly negative. An important thing to keep in mind when you're doing spellwork is to try to stay positive and not undo your work by obsessing that it might go wrong. When you feel those thoughts enter your mind, try to say "STOP" to yourself, and replace it with a good thought. Also, Tranquility products may help you with these worried thoughts (and I'm glad you're getting treatment too!):

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

It sounds like you're getting good movement and being "given the city!" So don't worry :)

Take care of yourself.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:01 am

Hello Temont,

If you have a reading coming up with Miss Cat, just wait to ask her! You'll get much more detailed advice than you would on this forum.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Ugh.. Well, thank you!!
Temont

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Dear Sister Jean: I just checked my order, and it was pretty comprehensive. I got some St. Dymphna Oil, a fixed St. Dymphna candle, Clarity and Tranquility oils, some hyssop, Chinese Wash, 13 herb bath, etc. Also some Cut and Clear and Love Me Oil. Cause you never know. It's funny: when I shrugged my shoulders and walked away from Hoodoo years ago, I kept a few products, and one I kept was Cut and Clear, because that stuff really works. There is nothing better for the soul than Cut and Clear when you have to do it. The other things I cached included a Fiery Wall of Protection kit. Never used, but I must have thought, "you never know."

Anyway, not to hijack onto another topic, but Reconciliation won't take if I'm constantly agitated. Deacon Millett set a St. Dymphna candle for me, and I swear I can tell the difference right away. Thank you so much for the thoughts and suggestions.
Honeybeelight

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread postby agj5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:14 am

Hello,

I wanted to ask you a question in regards to the 'signs in 3 days' (not sure if this is the right thread but it is related to this trick I am performing).

Are signs ANY that may make you think/remember one/more of the people involved in the spell or MUST signs be related to the spell performed?

Case in point. Today a couple of things happened:

1.1 One of the people involved in the trick changed their Facebook profile picture to THE photo I chose to use in the spell
1.2 I had 'loved' that photo when first posted in Facebook and back when we were good friends - last year -. (I almost had a heart attack thinking I had 'loved' it now that we are not in speaking terms and by mistake)

2.1 There is a song that reminds me of that same person. It came out and was very popular in 2015. As is common in commercial/popular music, once a song has passed, it is not frequently played on the radio so I rarely hear it nowadays

These things made me realized that, as said above, I wasn't sure if signs were any or had to be related to the spell. I think I may know the answer but prefer to hear it from an expert.

Were these signs or 'happy' coincidences?

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Hello, agj5 ,

There are no rigid rules for signs.

And from what you are describing, it sounds like signs to me.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida...and sorry for posting in the wrong thread the first time around.

I am trying to get drama going between these two people and so I thought perhaps I was just reading too much into the signs because they weren't really about making them fight but just happy things for me, hence my question...but your response has upped my optimism!
agj5

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:16 am

I have a question to anyone that wants to chip in on their opinion!

What you guys think of letting go, even of the signs to let the work, well... Work?

Thanks!!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello, Rootwork_1987 ,

Well, it has been my experience that when I am absolutely convinced that the spell didn't work and completely forget about it (and move on), the spell starts working. LOL.

So, that has been my experience. BUT I usually work spells for a very long time. So, it isn't like I performed a spell and then walk away.

Once, I worked on this guy for years. Nothing really seemed to work. A little movement here and there. When I gave up, a year later, he came back. I wasn't interested in him anymore and had moved on. It took me FOREVER to get rid of him

So, it is all up to Spirit....

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:28 pm

So I had THE craziest sign happen to me tonight while working & I'd like to have insight of whether it is good or negative that my breakup work is working. So I had a client come to me with my rival's name (the homewrecker that took my man) and say to me she wanted to be my slave & wanted me to dominate & degrade/humiliate her. I took that as in a sign that means I'm over her as my breakup is working on her bc I'm pushing that bitch away. Insight? Thanks :)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Nony65 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:15 am

Thank you Miss Athena (regarding my post on movement/completion of the spell).. The other girl in question is already spending more time with her new boyfriend who lives 150 miles away from the area, but as said in my post, she is still hanging around our group. When having some more Hot Foot work done (given the success of her sister now being out of mine and my fiancés life), do I need to include all the people in our group that I want her away from? We dont speak anymore after how spiteful she was to me. Thank you!
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Signs are very personal. If you feel that this woman using the same name as your target for her goal of humiliation is a good sign, then yes you can view that as an indication of your spell working.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi Nony65,

You can either name them individually or give a name to the group of people as a collective whole (if they all belong to a group of some kind). The choice is yours.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Just wanted to ask if any of you had any ongoing or got any communication coming from your targets once you saw signs, movement, etc? Also if my target seems to call once a week when he's fighting with the new gf should I talk to him? Last time we talked it ended in a fight and I'm trying to avoid that since I'm working on bring him back. I've def been getting signs though, had one last weekend where a client of mine from work called in with his first name and same last initial of his last name, told me he loved my hair, then my target actually called while I was asleep. IS that a sign or movement that he called? It feels amazing when you get those signs out of nowhere! :)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby aiseykins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Hey gypsywitchxxx,

Signs and movements are very personal! Sometimes, you'll just know they're a sign or movement, you can feel it! As for him calling when they fight, that's up to you. Maybe he wants to confide in you and this can be a form of progress! It really depends, so maybe get a quick reading to see how you can go about this. When my love spoke to me, I prayed for a peaceful conversation and worked on myself personally to ensure I remained peaceful and understanding, even if he got his undies in a bunch. Doing that has helped me a lot. Mercury goes direct tomorrow, so communication should be better! Keep working on what you have going! :)

If it were me, I would take those as signs and movement - especially if your target was not contacting you like this before (just like my situation). But it is up to you! A reading may clear things. But follow your heart and mind. When you receive signs without asking for them, that certainly says a LOT!

Blessings and wishing you well on succeeding. :)
aiseykins

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:42 pm

Thank you for that wonderful advice ;) ya 2 weeks ago was when he told me we were done forever and that he wanted to only remain as my good friend but that was it. It's hard for me to talk to him though when he complains about her pulling away from him, it really hurts that's why I was wondering if I'm better off not taking to him while I'm working on him .
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby aiseykins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:49 pm

You're welcome, gypsywitchxxx!

I know it can be difficult and, quite frankly, my most recent ex-boyfriend said something similar to those same words - minus the friendship portion until recently. So, I take what I can get while being vigilant, continuing my work on him, and working on myself. If he complains about her pulling away from him, then that's different. I didn't realize that was the subject of the conversation. Just play it cool though, if you choose to talk to him. Maybe act as a shoulder for him, but then try and change the topic or make him feel better. The fact that he comes to YOU, says something. My second boyfriend in high school would come to me to complain about the things his new girlfriend did after he dumped me through vanishing for her, then later, attempted to rekindle our short-lived relationship by apologizing, etc. after a few months - he tried this twice. Ironic, eh? That may be the case here! ;) As long as he knows you are there for him for support or something, then that may develop into more. The feelings are still there on your end and a reading can confirm what his own feelings may be, as well as, the best course of action - if you choose to look into one - especially if it hurts to speak on those subjects he brings up. :)

Keep your faith and remember that you come first!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Hi aiseykins,

I agree with your advice to gypsywitchxxx and thank you for helping out fellow forum members like this! It's very thoughtful of you to take the time to do that.

Thank you!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

You're very much welcome! This forum has helped me in some great ways, so it makes me feel good to be able to help others when I am able to.

Thank you and you're welcome!
aiseykins

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Yes thank you again :) I have been quite confused about whether or not to keep contact going though bc the last time he was with someone else 2 years ago he didn't talk to me AT ALL for 3 months until they broke up & he called me. I think he prob just wants to have me there in the wings bc he admitted to me he didn't think it was gonna last so I just don't wanna end up hurt or worse pushing him away then my magick failing bc I chose to not communicate much. Guess I'll keep it short & sweet next time he calls or texts bc that's a HUGE sign that my spells are working at least that he's coming to me :) I also read on here somewhere that keeping contact is a good thing when working on a target as well as letting them chase you if you're working to "draw them back".
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Could be just blowback from the spell, but I just thought this was cool:

I get hijacked by fear all the time. I mean, all the time, and it sucks. I know some of it is pure brain chemistry and I try not to read too much into it, plus I had a hideous anxiety dream last night. BUT--

I have had to keep my two cats mostly separated for years. They are brother and sister and used to curl up and lick each other's faces. It was adorable. Then something changed and she just about wanted to kill him. Things are a bit different now, and they pass each other on their way in and out the doors on the way to being fed. That's pretty much it. Sometimes, I let her in the back bedroom and he is still on the futon, and she licks him, which really is a way to push him off and leads to fighting.

Tonight, she jumped up on the couch *next* to him and curled up in a cute little ball, and they were licking each other's faces in the sweetest way! It was different now--like the way it used to be.

I am not sure if the reconciliation honey jar is working or not, but I really think that all the praying for peace and love has affected my cats. Same with St. Dymphna. Yes, I called my doctor and she upped my meds, and some would have said "yeah, that was gonna happen anyway." Nope. I know she helped me help myself. Thank you, St. Dymphna.

So, yeah...that looks like a sign, I think. Movement is back and forth, but it's there.

Now if I just wasn't sensitive to 13 herb...
Honeybeelight

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:02 am

Wow, as I keep working, the signs just keep coming as well as the dreams :) Its almost as if I'm watching it all unfold without any communication from my target & the situation. I'm just going with it. Now something I wanted to ask was this, my target sent me a text last week with a picture of the animal I used to call him as his nickname when we were together and wrote lol. I didn't reply bc I didn't wanna seem too eager & i haven't heard anything since. Should I wait to reach out to him or just wait until he contacts me again? I don't wanna counter my work by not answering him.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

Whether you talk to him or don't is up to you, we can't really advise you on that. But to me, it doesn't seem strange to purposefully not talk to him if you're trying to reconcile.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bnh6752 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 am

I need some advice on this. About 3 years ago, this guy I was dating stopped talking to me but would try to come and go. I found out he had been talking to someone else too. But at the time I had a drinking problem and I think that made him shy away from me. Anyway, he ended up getting engaged to this older woman that he used to tell me he wasn't attracted to. I was devastated. Well I did spells on him. I did a honey jar. I would see signs everywhere but no movement. Then I had the church light candles for break up and then one for him and I. He did try to contact me but at that point I was with someone else. And also, it was the day of his fiancée bridal shower! Well it's now 3 years later and there are signs everywhere. A lot of my family keep running into him and friends keep seeing him. People asking me about him out of the blue. I forgot about him to be honest and now all of this. Are these real signs? Do you think it means he's thinking about me or their marriage is actually failing? I did spells for over a year and finally gave up and moved on. Just wondering if they could have taken this long?
bnh6752

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi bnh752,

It's possible that it has taken this long, and it is equally possible that all of this is a coincidence. To know for sure, I suggest you get a reading to find out the status of his relationship.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Then, if you decide you want him back, work Reconciliation products on him. Your reader can give you more specifics if this appears to be in the cards for you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:26 am

Hi everyone,

I started a honey jar last week. I put a petition paper in it which I had folded as many times as I could (didn't count). Now, a couple of days ago, I noticed that the petition paper has opened up and it now only folded in half and a little bent just because it can't be completely horizontal due to space (in other words, it is folded in half and positioned like an inverted L - horizontal at the top and vertical on one side going down).

Is this physics or does it mean anything? I have never read about this happening!

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Beginner01 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:40 am

I find that targets lie. I think this affects the work because it either results in you focusing on one thing more than something else you should have been focusing on or sometimes even makes you give up meanwhile what you were doing was working. Is there a ritual that can be done to stop targets from hiding your "movement"
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi agj5,

That doesn't mean anything. Papers will unfold as they swirl around in your jar, so don't read too much into it.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi Beginner01,

I'm not sure I understand your post. If you have an issue with your target not being honest, you need to perform spells to help rid him of that bad habit. Cast Off Evil would be a good product for this.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Adjusting your focus continually during the course of your spell may be an indication that you lack clarity in your objective. It sounds like you are scattering your attention. You should be focusing on your ultimate goal, not any one individual thing that crops up in the process of working your spell. If something emerges which feels like an obstacle, work to remove it but don't lose sight of your ultimate objective.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:46 am

Thanks, Miss Anthena :)
agj5

Unread postby agj5 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Since the beginning of September, I have been working on a string of spells all for the same situation. Every time I started one, I heard the same sign with the first 3 days (a particular song that reminds me of one of the subjects).

Plenty of signs but not one single movement *sigh*.

Last night, while doing my prayer/petition for my honey jar, I "asked" my target to send me a sign of what I should say/do for my petition to materialise and today I heard "our" song again. I feel this was definitely a sign, perhaps not from my target but from the honey jar (or spirit) but either way, I don't even know what it means!?

What do people do when they see/hear signs but don't know what they mean?

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:35 am

Hello, agj5,

Although this question has been asked many times on this thread, I will give you the same answer:

All the signs mean is that Spirit is hearing your petition. It doesn't mean that the spell will manifest. Only that they are trying to help you.

It was a sign from Spirit.

You may want to get a reading on this to see if further spells are needed or if there are obstacles that you need to break down

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida.
agj5

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:25 am

Thank you for clarifying that, Miss Aida. For some reason, I had missed that message. I have had a number of positive signs. It makes a lot more sense to think of Spirit as trying to help. Now I feel confident that Spirit is doing its best to help me, which in a way is more comforting than “am I going to get what I want?”
Honeybeelight

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:33 pm

Hehe I love the way signs work. They can be somewhat tricky though, for instance the last 2 weeks I've had two signs that came in the form of my target's first name & they both said it in a way that I'd need to be physically closer to him distance wise since I'm now 5 hrs away. First it was a song i heard while crossing the street that said "baby won't you come my way" and this was right before I payed for something in a store with the amount of $3.33 LOL THEN on a tv show the character's said to the other character "oh you'll meet "my targets name" if you come". Not to mention my dreams of him every week saying either I love you or something positive in regards to my situation.

My question is this though, is something maybe trying to tell me to go ahead & move back up there to where he is so that when he does come around, I'm within his reach possibly?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313,

I have no idea what those signs mean except that they are positive signs

But PLEASE do NOT pack everything and move just because of a couple of signs.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Thanks Miss Aida ;) I was actually planning to return up there by next month anyway & it won't be that hard or difficult of a move since I travel very light. I realize that signs just mean that the energy is out there but I just have an urging feeling to go. I haven't fully decided just yet, I'll only go if I find a temp spot to live.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:14 pm

Maybe this sounds nuts, but here goes. I was working a reconciliation honey jar and got some help from an AIRR worker. Evidently someone else interested in the target (NOT a wife or even a girlfriend) got pissed off and laid a heavy curse in return. I'm not going to repeat other posts about it, but it's terrifying me, even though I've done as much cleansing, protection, and spellwork as I possibly can do. This woman is angry, the worker is powerful, and evidently there's not much I can do to make them stop. It's getting me very down, and very scared.

Here is the funny thing: my former target's name keeps popping up in weird places. All. The. Time. I'm not looking for it; it's just everywhere. This is despite the fact that I've done a Cut and Clear, am about to do it over (it was interfered with) and do Black Walnut, too. If I were still doing Recon, I'd be going crazy with joy and pumping my fist, but I'm not. I legit want him and the scary woman to just go away and leave me alone for good. I have stopped initiating any contact, although he popped up and wished me a happy birthday, even though I was sure he wouldn't. I thought long and hard before even saying thanks. (I will never attempt Recon work again, not even a gentle honey jar, no matter how harmless it looks, because there's always the chance of some jealous nutbar on the other end). So what the heck kind of sign is that? Is that like the recon work is still ongoing, even when I want it to stop, or some way of messing with me, or what?
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Hello, Honeybeelight ,

Honestly, I don't know what it means

If this were me, I would ask your reader about it

I hope all is well

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I will. Sometimes stuff becomes clearer once you think it over. It’s
Honeybeelight

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics