Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Psychic Vision and King Solomon Sachet Powders

How to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Sachets: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 am

Yes, I grabbed a couple of cute, cheap salt/pepper shakers and use them for my powders. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

significant
Forum Member

Unread post by significant » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 am

Till I am waiting my Lucky Mojo order I have few question about mixing few sachet powders which I ordered…
• Do As I Say Sachet Powder
• Essence of Bend-Over Sachet Powder
• Follow Me Boy Sachet Powder
• I Dominate My Man Sachet Powder
• Fire Of Love Sachet Powder
I know how to laying powders,with praying,(that he need to to walk over it,etc) but I have one question.
I have his trousers that I have repaired,and currently we are in some quarrel and he refuse to contact with me,(b/c he is abnormally stubborn,and he will never text me first,always I need to text him first,and that is what go onto my nerves-ALOT)…But I need to back him that trousers,so can I mix some of this powders and put in his pocket-where he will surely put his hands and touch that powders ?
Which of this powders is best to mix ,that he began to behave as I wanted to,to reconcile in some way(to restrain his stubbornness) and for reinforce his love ?...

Kriskat9
Forum Member
Anyone else notice this??? Oils versus sachet blends

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Am I the only one who has consistant results with the sachet blends. I have worn up to 8 together successfully. It seems I can only wear up to 4 oils (maybe 5 depending on the day) for results. Im pretty stumped because all of my oil blends contain the herbs with all the bells and whistles hoodooo is known for. They both work, but the outward results I notice more with the sachet blends. Am I the only one? :)

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Anyone else notice this??? Oils versus sachet blends

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:24 pm

well, what kind of oils or sachets are you blending together? If you mix love and money and success together, you may get dillute results of those three things. I'd mix similar oils or sachets from the same families: i.e., Love Me with Come To Me with Fire of Love, or Money Drawing and Wealthy Way and Pay Me. You have to pay attention to scent too; I try to get my oil blends to not smell too strong.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Kriskat9
Forum Member
Re: Anyone else notice this??? Oils versus sachet blends

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Yes, I do keep 1 theme or intent for my blends. What you are saying about the smells, that makes sense. Some of the oils do have a stronger smell. My sweety doesnt seem to mind the smells, but I do notice strangers tend to move away when I am wearing the oils and some of them are very strong. The powders seem to have strong affect without the smell, must be it :idea:

I also have had great affect wearing the bath crystals diluted but still the powders seem to hit hardest, maybe because people are not as aware of the smell??

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Some people just love a strong smell, while others will move further and further away from you. I agree fully with what MaryBee is saying...it could be the strength of the scent. The powders tend to have that more "mellow" scent but are just as powerful and won't make anyone run away from you! :)
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Kriskat9
Forum Member

Unread post by Kriskat9 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:10 am

yes, thanks what Ive experienced. Thanks Joseph :)

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 pm

I love the idea of mixing satchets in a shaker and powdering myself with good luck after my morning shower. I was thinking about combining Van Van & Fast Luck, and maybe a 3rd. What's a good 3rd choice?
On another thread there was a discussion about adding a "spiritual" oil to any work, such as one especially dedicated to Christ or the Trinity, so I was thinking maybe of a "spiritual" powder for my 3rd.
Any recomendations?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:59 pm

Van Van plus Fast Luck plus .... hmmm. That's an interesting idea, from the perspective of scent alone, much less intention. I would say Blessing, but my nose tells me the latter will not blend as well with the former two as, say, Moses or Indian Spirit Guide. However, for a man, although it's not "spiritual per se," i'd think that John the Conqueror would blend very well with those scents.

I look forward to hearing about the results of your experiments.
catherine yronwode

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks for the recomendations!
I've worked with the LM Van Van & Fast Luck in oil form, but not powder. However, part of my confusion was not only what would work best in terms of intention, but also in terms of smell. I have the LM John the Conqueror incense, and it is a favorite as well (JC root in general is maybe my single favorite root). I haven't used Moses or Indian Spirit Guide products yet, but I like the sound of what they're designed for. I'll set with my options, and pray it over, and see what happens. I'll make sure to share the results :)

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

A follow up.
The 3 powders (Van Van, Fast Luck, and John the Conqueror) make a very interesting combination. The JC can overpower the others, so I recommend using a little less of it than the others in the powder blend. The smell is wonderful: a little spicy, a little sweet, and a little masculine. The energy is even more wonderful. I've made the decision not to use this for every morning shower, but to save it for a little boost when needed, or maybe just once a week.

I used this blend before going to a New Year's Party, and to say i had a wonderful time would be an understatement. A lot of "adult fun" was had, and there was a great energetic feeling of starting the New Year with really positive vibes. I also used it this morning before spending the day at the court house and DMV, and everything went noticably smoother than usual.

These are 3 of my favorite Hoodoo formulas, and I'm finding they work very well together :)

Unread post by newbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:21 pm

Hello,

For an influence jar do people generally add (to the petition paper, n not directly to the honey in the jar of course) influence powder alone or are other additional sachet powders like reconciliation, return to me etc are/can be added as well? Is that the usual practice?

Can I mix "return to me+influence+reconciliation" powders for the petition paper inside Influence honey jar? and dress the candles over influence honey jar with a mixture of "return to me+influence+reconciliation" oils?

Reagrds.

Jimmy
HRCC Graduate
Using Restless Powder w/Hot-Footing Powder

Unread post by Jimmy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello, everyone.

I plan to hot-foot someone in my office whose complacency is a barrier to moving on naturally. I wonder about mixing Restless Powder with the Hot-Foot Powder? My intent is to make this person restless in their office and leave more quickly. Is it acceptable hoodoo practice to mix these two powders for such work? Is my logic sound?

A quick thanks to the LM site and the posts across the forum for helping me understand how to lay this trick!

~Jimmy

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Using Restless Powder w/Hot-Footing Powder

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi, Jimmy,
Yes, that is fine. In fact, I love it. It'll make him so restless that he can't sit still and has to go! BRILLIANT!

Jimmy
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jimmy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:59 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, for the response. After I lay the trick, and since I will not be home very soon after doing so, I plan to cleaning myself with Cast Off Oil and then sprinkle Peace Water in the corners of my office.

Hope all is well.

~Jimmy
~Jimmy
#1877 HRCC Graduate

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 am

Hi, Jimmy!
That is awesome! You're really got this covered!!!

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:20 pm

hello
I mixed reconcilation, return to me and love me in a box powders and added a greeting card that then I want to send my target, I wanted to keep everything closed for at least a week until I receive the follow mw boy to join the mix, but I forgot to do a prayer and say his name while preparing the mix, so I have to repeat everything, can I use the mix already prepared and just say the prayer and his name or do I have to use new powder? is it good to let it soak for several days, or does not change anything? I was thinking that maybe absorbing the powder for a period of time, the effect would be greater, could I also add sugar to sweeten? in addition to the card I made a photo book, and I wanted to sprinkle each page with the mix , or it would be better to use for each page a different powder? if it is not a bad idea to keep the card in the box with the mix for several days I could lighting a red or pink candle and say a prayer every day, what do you recommend?
Thank you in advance
I wish you a good day ............. and Happy New Year to all

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:08 am

Hello Saki,

First I would suggest you look over the lucky mojo page on using powders, http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html,

It is not usual to soak something in powders. You typically just dress the back of cards or papers by lightly sprinkling some powders one them and running your fingers down the paper in wavy lines. You can probably just use the mix of powders you have made and just speak your prayer or intention over them when you dress the card.

I have not dressed a book before but when I dress my business cards I use a make up brush and dress the edges of the cards with the powder using the brush. Then I riffle the cards flipping the powder into the air (and thereby getting the powder all over the cards). You might try dressing the edges of the book papers and then riffling the the pages of the book. Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Hallo Natstein

thank you very much for your valuable advice, I thought it was a good idea to let soak the card in the powders, but as you say probably will not make much difference, concerning the book will follow your advice. if you have any other ideas please let me know them

Blessing
Saki

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Saki, use the powders as natstein suggests -- it's more traditional and it's simpler.

Now, I don't see why you couldn't mix a pinch of sugar in with those powders. And I thoroughly understand you wanting to light candles for several days.

So: add a pinch of sugar to the powders and simply dust the card and photo book. Mail them off -- and as soon as you get back in the house, start lighting and praying over those candles.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

saki
Forum Member

Unread post by saki » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:16 am

Thank you very much Miss Michaele ,
I ll do as you both suggested,
Thanks again for the great help
Blessing
Saki

froottie
Forum Member

Unread post by froottie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:47 am

Hi,

I have just ordered Reconciliation an return to me Sachet powders. I work at the same place as my ex. My pan was when my order arrives is to mix these 2 powders and sprinkle some in his shoes and trousers that he leaves at work. Is it also a good idea to sprinkle some on a memo for instance and hand it to him personally, as we don't really speak so don't feel right sending a greeting card.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Hello, froottie ,
That's a wonderful idea!
Go for it!
Take care

summersunshine
Forum Member

Unread post by summersunshine » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:59 am

Yes! Set another positive testimony to Lucky Mojo sachet powder. We live upstairs and about two months ago a single mom with two little ones moved in downstairs. I worried about her because she seemed stretched to the limit financially. So one morning I prayed off the front of my porch for her to make more money, find success and for love to come to her and swept a mixture of Money Drawing, Crown of Success, and Love Me powder toward her front door as I prayed. I am happy to report soon after that someone gave her a car that runs well so she has started her own house cleaning business and then she met a very nice down to earth guy that she started dating. So sachet powders work very well to bless others too! It is cool to see her happy with a smile on her face. I wish all good things for her and her kids. Thank you yet again Lucky Mojo!!!! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Hello, summersunshine,
GREAT testimony!!
WONDERFUL!!

bb9
Forum Member

Unread post by bb9 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello,
I have a couple questions about Do as I say sachet powder. Can it be used with hotfoot powder or oil and can it be used with Follow me boy? I am inexperienced in using Do as I say and the page was not loading for me. I also have domination sachet powder. Thank you for your help!

Reason: Double post

mlove
Forum Member

Unread post by mlove » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:01 pm

If I missed it, I'm sorry, but I wanted to know if it's possible to order a big mix of powders...like the 4oz oils? I hope I asked it correctly. :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi mlove,

although there isn't the equivalent of a ''Rootworker's Special'' in the powders (like the 4oz oils), you can get a mixed dozen of your choice (SPD-HOO-ZDOZ for 55$) which is less expensive than buying them all separately.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mlove
Forum Member

Unread post by mlove » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Thanks aura, I'll make out my list.

Ganesha
Forum Member

Unread post by Ganesha » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:22 am

I do have a question on blending. I want to protect my cubicle space at work. We are having three women moving down in my area and I was to keep my space clear. Can I sprinkle fiery wall and success powders around my cubicle space?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Hello Genesha,

Yes that sounds fine to me. I personally would sprinkle the Success Powders first and then protect your success and such by sealing it in with the Fiery Wall of Protection Powders! Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Ganesha
Forum Member

Unread post by Ganesha » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:05 am

Thank you so much. Time to place a new order. :)

I love LM products!!

Ganesha
Forum Member

Unread post by Ganesha » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:42 am

FWP powder rocks! Works perfectly and smells wonderful!

queenofheart
Forum Member

Unread post by queenofheart » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 pm

I just purchased a reconciliation, kiss me now,healing and follow me boy satchet powders. My question is once I get them can i sprinkle them in our bed. I was also thinking of putting them in his body wash and in his cologne. Thanks in advanced

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, queenofheart,

Yes, you can absolutely put them on the bed!

Not sure how the sachets would mix with liquids. You might have better success with the oils or diluted bath crystals.

Take care

queenofheart
Forum Member

Unread post by queenofheart » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks for the reply. Can i mix all 4? Sprinkling in his shoes is that ok? I never worked with the powder before. I was thinking of ordering the destruction or some d.u.m.e powder for any enemies that's cursing our marriage. I read the post about if they were standing in front of you could you pull the trigger and if so d.u.m.e is right for you. So personally I could, especially with the amount of heartache and pain Ive been through. I just wasnt sure how to use the powder. That doesnt sound like anything I should mix in the bed with us.

Im excited and cant wait for my order. Things are really tensed in the house now my husband says the past is still haunting him. I cheated on him but only after he cheated on me with a prostitute I kind of forgave him and ready to move on but hes saying he cant forget about what Ive done. We were totally fine 5 days ago but I had this pressure feeling in my heart, which I usually get when someone is interfering or something is going on. I can sense trouble but I second guess myself. Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:51 am

hello queenofhearts,

You can mix the 3 love powders with the Healing powders just fine and the bed is a perfect place for those powders. You put them in his shoes also. You might think of getting him a card and dusting the card with the powders as well. Anything that he is going to touch.

I would definitely not mix D.U.M.E. powders into the rest of those. You want to put that stuff where it will come into contact with your enemies. You can also dust a candle with them if you like. This is helpful if you do not know who the enemy is.

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

queenofheart
Forum Member

Unread post by queenofheart » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Thanks for replying. Im just so anxious for my powders.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 am

I'm really glad I got into sachet powders! When I got the idea from Bewitching thread (I think) I added some Bewitching & Look Me Over powders into my normal loose face powder, which is a no color HD powder, so I wear it whether I have on makeup or not. I added in some Attraction & Good Luck powders this week & my results have been phenomenal. I'm attracting men that are way out of my league, younger, single with good jobs (like a successful lawyer). If not for the Lucky Mojo forum, I probably wouldn't ever have considered powders to be useful. It seems like you can also mix a bunch of them together. I like that you can mix them without feeling all greasy or gunky from wearing too much. I'm going to add some Love Me sachet into my face mix when I get it :)
HRCC Student #1989

LuvandLight_1202
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuvandLight_1202 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum... loving the experience of learning more of this magical LUCKY MOJO journey/practice :) I have a question, I recently bought chuparrosa and jezebel sachet powders, I wonder if this would be a good mix to use? My intentions are to attract wealthy men into my life, thanks for the insight!

Blessings

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:18 am

Hi LuvandLight_1202,

Chuparrosa is good, but Jezebel root is manly used by prostitutes to draw in wealthy clients.

I will add attraction powder to this mixture or Adam and Eve powder.
www.luckymojo.com/powder-attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-adam-and-eve.html

Many Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

sheisblessed
Forum Member

Unread post by sheisblessed » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:50 am

Hello,

I'm trying to determine what the best blend of satchets I should buy.

Basically my ex and I share several mutual friends. I do have a good relationship with those friends, however at times he pulls them to the side to express his concerns to them about hanging out with me. I don't do the same and in fact do not even bring his name up when I'm with my friends so that they don't feel uncomfortable or feel as if they are in the middle.

I do plan to dress a letter to him with the appropriate powders to get him to shut up or even cross him for all the stuff he keeps slinging at me. But I'd also like to dress letters or packages to my friends to strengthen my bond with them even more and maybe even dress it so that they get better clarity into what he is doing. What blend of powders would be useful for this?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:53 pm

Dear sheisblessed --

I would recommend a combination of Stop Gossip, Commanding, and Controlling for your ex.

For your friends, a combination of Stop Gossip, Influence, and Tranquility should do well.
catherine yronwode

sheisblessed
Forum Member

Unread post by sheisblessed » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Thank you so much Catherine. I'm definitely going to get these.

Happyntd
Forum Member

Re: Blending Two or More Lucky Mojo Sachets: Questions & Answersr

Unread post by Happyntd » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi. I am traveling soon and will be seeing my target. I plan to mix Bewitching and Love Me sachet. Would Queen Elizabeth be a good addition to this mix? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello, Happyntd,

Absolutely YES !!

Good choices!

Have a safe and happy trip!

Happyntd
Forum Member

Unread post by Happyntd » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:24 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I love the Queen Elizabeth products but for some reason get confused about it's purpose.

Thanks again. You're wonderful!

fitri ariyana

Unread post by fitri ariyana » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:01 am

Thanks from me too.

Shadow_of_a_ghost
Forum Member

Unread post by Shadow_of_a_ghost » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi there,
I'm planning to blend three powders to attract the ideal man for me:
A powder for intense lust
A powder for intense, obsessive love
A powder for marriage.

I want to use the Marriage sachet powder, The Queen Elizabeth Powder for love, but I'm missing one for extreme lust. What would you suggest?

Secondly, can I wear the mixture as a body powder?

And suppose I want to use it on a man in my (paperless)office, what would you suggest? I was thinking I could trick my mouse and then have him use it, but will I need to clean it afterwards in case it affects another work mate who touches it?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 am

Hi Shadow_of_a_ghost,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

If you are looking to attract the ideal man for you, I wouldn't be using formulas like Marriage as this is intended to bring about a proposal from a specific partner.

To draw in ideal love, I would combine Chuparrosa (true love) with Queen Elizabeth Root and Come to Me. This will draw in someone whose intent is to form a true and lasting love with you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-queen ... -root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

If you want to use it on a specific man in your office, you can certainly dress your mouse as you described and call him into the spell. I wouldn't worry about the effect on other men as you wouldn't have been calling them into the spell as well.

And yes, you can use the blend as a body powder. It would be a lovely way to dress yourself.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Shadow_of_a_ghost
Forum Member

Unread post by Shadow_of_a_ghost » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Thanks for the reply, I'm.placing my order soon :)

melvinfrohikie
Forum Member

Unread post by melvinfrohikie » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:57 pm

The bit about mixing powders with dirt to disguise them is brilliant. I don't have any plans for something like that right now, but knowing it's an option is pretty awesome.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 pm

I work at seperate times in the same building of the man that did me wrong. I was planning on mixing LM powders and laying footwork this week when I'm done working and he'll step over it the next morning.

However, I'd like some advice before wasting my time or products...

I want him to have no luck with other women and feel like he's going crazy or sick, and I want him to have me on his mind constantly so as to chase him to speak to me.

Help?
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Hello Shutter,

If you actually want to make him crazy or sick, use Goofer Powder. If you want to just make him *think* he's going crazy, use Inflammatory Confusion. If you want his romantic interest and to make him constantly think about you, you could use Follow Me Boy. If you want to ruin his luck with other women, that's a whole 'nother animal.

Check out this page to read more about that:

curses-to-jinx-people-s-love-lives-keep ... 20029.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:44 pm

That was a lovely reply. Thank you ever so much!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Bethanu
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bethanu » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:32 pm

What Satchet powders do i use to sprinkle in my ex bf car. In his mat? He is seeing someone else another girl so I dont want her stepping on the powders when she enters his car...she has her own car but I want to only effect him. Was thinking follow me boy marriage and a few others? What do you think maybe return to me powder and love me or follow me boy? Maybe not marriage powder yet? Anyone has some ideas? Or any oil I should wear or maybe give him a letter or card too cause i havent seen him for a long time...so i was thinking about playing a few tricks to get him back.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello Bethanu,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

You don't have to worry about the powders affecting anyone but him if you pray that they will affect him when you lay them down. That way even if another girl steps in them, she won't suddenly want to marry you, for example.

I think the powders you mentioned are a good idea, and I'd recommend using those instead of the oils on any paper letters you send, because oils will leave obvious stains on the paper.

Good luck!

CiCi
Forum Member

Unread post by CiCi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:11 am

Can I blend 2 or more sachet powders??

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:53 am

Hello Krazil,

Of course! Many people work this way. I moved your post to this thread about blending sachet powders so you can learn more about how people do it and in which combinations.

Take care.

CiCi
Forum Member

Unread post by CiCi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:21 am

Thanks I was trying to find a topic for that. Should have used search because that’s how I found your reply. Thanks.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”