• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Unread postby lenore » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 pm

I have one more question because I plan to get the items you listed and carry it out in the recommend method that you suggested. Would the moon phase have any affect on this or should I wait till it is in the waning moon phase? Thank you.
lenore

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:44 pm

Hello lenore,

The choice to work according to the phase of the moon is yours; not all workers in hoodoo do their spellwork by the moon. But if you would like to, you can read more about it on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lenore » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 am

Thank you
lenore

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:26 am

I got a reading from an AIRR worker about getting my ex back and said from the reading that we will reconcile. The spells she told me to do is the honey jar to sweeten his thoughts which I have been doing for five weeks, the freezer spell to keep romantic rivals away which I have been doing for four weeks, ordered a MISC Come to Me and Mercury candle last week for him to initiate contact; still waiting on the wax reading, and a picture of him with a petition written on it saying for him to contact me dressed with Mercury oil. I place the picture in my shoe facing up. Aftet a few days, the ink gets rubbed off from the friction of my foot. I have been doing that spell for a week. A few weeks ago, I tried that spell where you write your target's name in a circle and poke a hole in the center with s needle and place the paper under the the phone, didn't work. So far, he hasn't contacted me. Is the ink rubbing off the picture affect the result? Any other spells do you suggest?
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:48 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

You might want to bury that paper in your front yard and then make another paper

But, it doesn't sound like the spell is messed up (if that is what you are asking).

But it sounds lie you are doing everything correctly.

So, patience may be needed here.

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pennylane379 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 am

Hi everyone,

I have a situation here and I'm not sure which way to go with it. I was seeing a guy for just over a month at the start of the year. By February, he ended it saying that even though I was perfect for him in every way he simply wasn't ready for the commitment, and he was about to leave town for 6 months with work. He said he wanted to remain friends and wanted to stay in contact, which he did for around 6 weeks. Then, due to interference from other people, we had a row and he ceased contact. He is now looking to date other girls. I'm heartbroken. I want to encourage the contact between us again, because then further spell work will be more effective. If we're not even speaking it's not a good sign. I'm having a lover return spell cast for me, but I also have red skull candles which I wondered about using to "get into his head". Any other suggestions? I have used spellwork in the past and had mixed results, some great results though when I'm on point.

Can anyone suggest anything? Sorry for the essay!
Pennylane379

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, Pennylane379

You're doing all the right things

have you looked at this page that Miss cat wrote? It has an array of spells

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:15 am

He Blocked My Number!!

Hi everyone. I had a fight with my boyfriend. He completely blocked my number & texts. He's a very very stubborn minded guy. This happens Every time he gets mad at me. Is there any spell that could really work to get him to want to talk to me again ASAP? When he's not pissed off he's so loving but is there anyway I could get rid of this "blocking thing" he does to me?
Thanks
venus_babe1012

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012,

Oh no he didn't!!!

Have Mercury candles lit at MISC.

This is a tough Mercury in Retrograde. Communication spells won't work well until it goes back to Direst (beginning of May). You're not the only person that this has happened to and seems to be one theme of this Retrograde.

So, the Mercury candles will clam down the fury of this retrograde.

After that, take a look at this thread for communication spells

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby venus_babe1012 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 am

Miss Aida
Yes, He Did!!!! I've tried calling every day even from a different number. I can't get a response. So I should get a Mercury candle and burn? I'm so new to all of this magick to where I'm a little confuse. So wait until the first week of May to work on Honey Jar or Reconciliation spell? Or is Communication spell different? Geez, is love really suppose to be this hard and complicated? Or is all of this a sign to move on? In my mind, if he really loves me then why treat me so badly? Like I stated before when we're good it's great other than him being VERRY VERRY stingy. He doesn't even like to buy Starbucks coffee for me..hmm????
venus_babe1012

Unread postby mandarine » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi!

Hope this question belongs here.

For the last year I have met a lot of guys and gone on a lot of dates but they never go after the first. I always felt I had a nice time but I understand with not all them the connection was huge but I always tried to keep in touch and maybe try to meet on a friendly mode as I got along with all of them. With some I had sex that day with some I didn't, with those I took it to that level I always felt the connection was great during the date and that moment, they gave me the same feeling and the time was great.

I didn't worry about it even though with some of them I thought we could have a nice relationship. I have never been looking solely for a long term relationship and I am good with casual but consistent and see how things develop but this month I had gone on dates with guys I liked a lot, seemed to like me, with I were intimate with and connect on a personal level. With both of them I had inside jokes, that I used when that day of the day after but after a couple of days not talking when I wanted to reconnect to see how they were doing....they didn't answer. And of course, they didn't took the first step to keep in touch.

What can I do for them to reach out to me? I have names and pics but not much more...I thought about lighting a pink candle with cinnamon and some oils but not sure...I think I really want to be unforgettable and that they die for meeting me again.

Thanks!!!
mandarine

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:00 pm

Hello, venus_babe1012,

Some of those questions I can't answer about what the signs mean. That would require a reading.

But, I will tell you one thing: if a man doesn't want to spend money on me, then he's out the door. Buh-BYE!

Now, you can still work our spells. Just the communication spell would have to wait until Mercury goes direct.

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello, mandarine,

First, you need to get clever: obtain personal concerns from these guys when you go on dates. Hair, saliva, used Kleenex, etc. Then, you have something to work with (spell-wise) if you decide that you want them to come back.

Next, you ought to be wearing something alluring such as bewitching so that they feel bewitched by you

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

A love or attraction mojo hand is also terrific:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

And here is a great page of spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.cm/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mandarine » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida!!

I will be smarter next time... I really want them to get addicted, to want to see me again ASAP... I
mixed in a bottle my cologne with crown of success, attraction, fast luck and love oil and I use it whenever I have a date so I guess that's the reason dates go well but the effect is just for the moment. Should I add bewitching to the mix or use that alone? I will get myself a mojo hand too.

Thanks a lot!
mandarine

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:43 pm

Hello, mandarine ,

Personally, I like Bewitching alone on my body

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Tue May 02, 2017 11:53 am

I have been using a honey jar spell for the past 2.5 months to reconnect with my ex. I wad told it wouldn't work unless I put energy into it. Last week, I have tried to open the communication door by emailing him to retrieve my items, but he was emotionless, not engaging and treating me like a stranger. I am not going to initiate contact again. I will leave the ball in his court. What spell should I use to contact me and open up more?
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue May 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Hello LuckyLady1040,

I'm very sorry that happened. If you scroll up through this thread you'll actually find lots of spell ideas for that very purpose.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paustchp » Thu May 25, 2017 5:12 am

Hi everybody

My girlfriend broke up with me 7 weeks ago and recently I have been looking into spellwork to get her back or at least get her to open up to me again. It is three weeks tomorrow since we last spoke, I sent her a text message and she didn't respond. I know she is stubborn and has put walls up and pushed me away, despite the reasons for the break up not being anything that couldn't have been worked on. I was in her life for two years, I was her best friend & the first major love of her life ever, I know nobody has had an impact on her life like I had and that she'd never been in love properly until me...so I am sure that even after 7 weeks, she still loves me (she did say she didnt break up with me because of a loss of feelings/stopping loving me).

I have started a honey jar to try and sweeten her attitude towards me, so that she won't be so cold if we talk again. I tried a tobacco spell early yesterday morning when she would've been asleep...I breathed smoke into a photo of her while saying aloud what I'd like to happen. I also drew her name three times in a circle, pierced the middle of it & formed a prayer for her to text me, folded it up and I've stuck it to the back of my cell phone.

When I did this, should I have written her full name 3 times in a circle or just her first name? I only wrote her first name, I don't know if that makes any difference. I know there is also a spell where you draw two circles and then write their name in the middle...but I'm confused as to how I would do that one exactly because I've read 2/3 different versions of it.

If anybody has any other things they'd recommend me try, I would really appreciate it. I would like her to think of me or miss me enough to contact me preferably, rather than me contacting her and risking her still being cold.
paustchp

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby MelzEyez » Thu May 25, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello Everyone. I have searched through the forum and can't seem to find any situation quite like mine.

I have been with this man involved with this man I am in love with since June of 2010. We have lived together from 2010 until the start of spring 2015. in between those years he proposed, but we didn't make it. We broke up but still saw each other. We got back together later in 2015 in the middle of summer but we still lived apart but in the same state. In the spring of 2016 he moves to Florida and we saw each other every month throughout that year. In October 2016 he proposed again, but we had an argument in December 2016 and again in Jan 2017. January 2017 was the last time I saw him, yet since then, he has sent money to take care of things that have come up like car repairs, bills, etc. But we are not back together. I miss him and I love him. What spell can I do to get him to communicate with me and come back to me? We live in 2 different states.
MelzEyez

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, paustchp,

There are many ways to write petition papers. And I would have written the full name (if it had been me)

Here is the thread on petition papers:

petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039.html

You may want to look at the 14 page on this thread for communication spells as well as a page of love spells that was written by Miss cat

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, MelzEyez ,

Well, I am not sure that you looked inn the search engine!

In the upper right hand corner of every forum page, there is a white search box in the dark green area. Just type in the key work and you will be taken to several threads to choose from

I have split and merged your post to the correct thread where there are 20 pages of spell ideas.

After reading, if you have any questions, lease do not hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MelzEyez » Sat May 27, 2017 11:49 am

Miss Aida....I guess I am wanting to know where should I begin. I have already fixed a sweetie' jar over a month ago. I have lit candles as well for over a month. I am either praying or meditating while doing my candle work. So I am wondering what else should I do or try by the experience here.
MelzEyez

Unread postby paustchp » Sun May 28, 2017 2:05 am

Thank you, Miss Aida, for your help & advice.

I have also tried a tobacco spell, where I have combined several things I have read into one. I came across a spell where you wait for the target to be asleep and then speak into a photo of them, reciting what you want to happen. I also have seen one where you breathe smoke into the photo and speak aloud your wish. And also one where you write the targets name on the cigar/cigarette and recite your wishes until you've smoked it right down.

I have combined these into one, so I wait until I believe her to be sleeping, write her full name on the cigar/cigarette, and then exhale smoke into the photo while I say what I want to happen. Is this ok? Or should I just have relied on one specific spell. Does tobacco make this sort of thing a little more potent?

If this person is a little guarded against me, will tobacco help bring down any walls they may have put up in their mind?

Thank you!
paustchp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello MelzEyez ,

I would try the Reconciliation spells: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Also try the spells on this page for communication while working with Mercury oil and Deer's tongue (as stated on this thread several times)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, paustchp,

You seem to be relying on tobacco to do everything: break down barriers, etc. It is just used to call someone back.

Your spells sound good.

But, you may want to try a blockbuster spell to break down the barriers and then follow up with the spells you are doing

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Riola » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Hello everyone,

I was hoping someone could give me some advice. Back in April I broke up with someone, at the end of May I did a Come to Me Spell and it worked, we started texting again, not a lot, but we were back in touch via messages until this week. Messages stopped, and it doesn't look like he is willing to continue talking to me. If I text him he responds, but I would like it to be a two way street. I know before I can start working on reconciliation spell I have to fix issues that are in the way, and I believe, communication is one of them. Could someone please recommend a good communication spell, something that will bring him back and let us talk more than just text messages?

Thank you in advance!!!
Riola

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, Riola ,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, there are 20 pages on this thread with terrific spell ides. A few of them are mine

So, please read the 20 pages ere first

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:31 pm

Hello all,

I have been working a spell on my target for about 2 months, it seemed to be working but very, very slowly.. I don't mind the wait but the problem is that school is out and I won't see him again until September. Right now he is merely an acquaintance, in the few weeks before school ended I was seeing progress as in whenever I went into the school he would pop up and kind of follow me around, lots of eye contact, casual conversation...but I haven't acted on it as I haven't gotten any clearer signs. The last contact I had with him was a shoulder squeeze from him in passing as he left the room. Is there anything I could do to keep me fresh in his mind and thinking of me until I physically see him again? What oils would be good in this case? He does not live close by, so I doubt I'll be bumping into him. Also, I do not have any personal concerns of his...just his picture and birth date.

Thanks.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4,

Bewitching would be great so that he is intrigued with thoughts of you

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

Have you seen this quick guide?

www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I had forgotten about that guide, a big help to me thank you!
Mysticmama4

Unread postby Sadpanda » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Yesterday I have done a contact me spell with a red figure candle for a guy I'm interested in. The candle burned fine but the picture of him that I placed underneath the plate I put the candle in got ruined. It did not burn or anything but the left side of his face got melted like icecream and swirly because of the heat of the candle above and the little bit of oils i appointed with. Now i can't reuse the picture anymore. It never happened to me before. I always put a picture of the target under the plate i'm doing spell on. That was like the first time. I pulled some cards on that and they didn't indicated anything bad to me cuz the king of pentacles was the last card. But I'm still very skeptical about it. Has this ever happened to anyone? and What kind of omen would this be?
Sadpanda

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:37 am

Hi Sadpanda,

I'm sorry but we do not provide divination on the forum, so we can't tell you specifically what this might mean. If you are concerned, you can book a reading and get to the source of what happened to the photo. You can find readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I can say that a situation like that feels like you are getting a sign of some kind, but it's hard to say what the message might be without doing a reading on it.

In the future, protect your target's personal concerns if you intend to re-use them in another spell.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sadpanda » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Thank you for replying miss athena. Also I apologize if it was inappropriate for me to ask for a divination. Just wanted to know if someone else have had it too. You are right, i should get a reading on this. this situation feels very interesting
Sadpanda

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:33 am

I know we are inside of wonderful retrograde....can I use a communication spell to improve communication? I seen Miss Aida's spell for one yellow candle, deer's tongue, and mercury oil. Will this work be thrown off by retrograde? Thanks for your help all!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:56 am

Hello, Love_Muse,

Mercury in retrograde is really not the right time for this type of spell

Sorry!

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Got ya! I figured! No problem...I will wait it out. Thanks for your help as always! :-)
Love_Muse

Unread postby LuckyLady1040 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:56 pm

I did this spell to get someone to contact me where you write their name in a circle twice while thinking about the person and poke it in the middle with a needle then you place it on next to your phone. It is supposed to work within five days and it didn't work. Do you know a better spell?
LuckyLady1040

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:12 am

Hi LuckyLady1040,

Spells are not better or worse than other spells. They are all just different, and their success depends on whether the spell was performed correctly, whether the work is justified, whether the person performing the spell has a talent for magic, the list goes on.

I would repeat the spell and if you still do not see results, try a different approach. This thread has ideas and advice on how to go about getting someone to contact you, and you can always work a white skull candle with Influence oil to persuade your target.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Inhalexhale » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Hello everyone.

I apologize if this has already been clarified. I'm very new to this. :)

My situation is the following: My ex stopped communicating with me (long distance) because I overreacted out of jealousy and neediness due to him not communication during a period of time in which he was sick. I had no idea he was sick until 3 days later when h finally responded. We were used to talking daily any time, so this was bizarre behavior for me. Although I apologized sincerely or my behavior, he never really said why he stopped talking to me. He just did. I basically apologized for things I think I did wrong. After ignoring my texts and phone calls for almost 3 weeks, he finally did text as if nothing happened saying he was still sick but recovering. I sent him a care package, but on the day of him receiving it, I freaked out because he had not said anything. I noticed on his profile picture on whattsap he had what I would call a profile picture that would make any woman jealous, not just me. It was some girl on a motorcycle (he's heavy into motorcycles) with a dog sticking out of her backpack. The photo looks as if he (or whoever) had captured it from his car. Mind you, I was still a hurt from 3 weeks of the ice treatment. When I questioned it and demonstrated my disapproval, he said it was an unknown person and he found the dog funny. That's the last I heard. I texted after that resolved to let it go, but no answer. AFter days of ice treatment all over again, I gave up and told him life's too short to be unhappy. Of course I regret this and have sent a few messages after that expressing that I miss him and think about him.

So what I'm trying to do is first a bath with reconciliation crystals while reciting the Psalms, as Miss Cat suggests. Then a binding spell with pink moving figure candles dressed with love oil, reconciliation oil, and bend over oil. I'm thinking about doing a honey jar while my order arrives (I ordered only 2 days ago), however I lack oils and herbs at the moment.

What do you think? Any suggestions are welcome as I am only going by intuition here.

Thank you very much for your help. :)
Inhalexhale

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 am

Hello Inhaleexhale,

I'm sorry you've having to deal with this; long-distance relationships can be hard!

I think working with Reconciliation products is a good choice:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

And the binding spell is a good idea too, but I'd recommend switching out the Essence of Bend-Over (too harsh) for Follow Me Boy.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Inhalexhale » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:10 am

Thank you so much for the reassurance, Sister Jean. Why is bend-over oil too harsh? I bought because of I read somewhere it gives an extra oomph when working with someone stubborn. I don't want anything harmful to happen to him if that's what will happen!
Inhalexhale

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:16 pm

If I were to go the route of a picture annointed and dressed with sexual fluids, and LAMINATED the image, would that bind the man to always think of me?
Shutter

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:48 am

Hello Shutter,

I think that's a great idea!

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shutter » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:15 pm

That makes me happy! Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby Johan » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello there! I was talking to this man for a couple months. About half a year ago or more maybe. He’s been trying to get me to go out with him for a long time but then we just stopped talking for about 2 months. He then started messaging me again and so I replied. We talked for a while but I was dealing with something that made me come off as needy to him? Well, we were talking on the phone last week and everything was going well, he wanted to meet my parents and he wanted to take me out. The next two days we texted and he suddenly just stopped texting me. I was joking around when I messaged him saying to reply back to me. Like I’ll message any friend in a needy way when they ignore me. I guess he got scared and didn’t like the fact that I was dealing with a problem and putting to much attention to him? Before we started talking the second time around, when he was trying to get my attention months ago, i I was hard to catch and played hard to get, not on purpose, just wasn’t too interested in him. Well, now, he ended up blocking me on social media and my phone as well. I just miss him and once I started to let him into my life and start getting infatuated with the thoughts I had of us being together he just leaves and it bothers me. I just want him to come back. I don’t want a love spell, as if I love someone I would want it to come naturally between the person and I. But I guess I’m looking for a little push for this person. Like attraction or.. well.. I hope you know what I mean because I don’t know exactly how to explain it. Thank you for reading!
Johan

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am

Hi Johan,

You're in the right thread if your goal is for this person to reconnect with you. I suggest you read the posts here as they are aimed at achieving the same goal as you. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask them here.

I deleted your other post as you seemed to be asking for the same advice in two different threads. Please know that this is against forum rules and will result in a board warning. Please post your question in only one thread and wait for a moderator to respond.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Johan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Ah okay I understand! They were just two different situations I didn’t know wether or not the fix for both of them would be similar. My apologies. So I read up on the thread, I see that there are different love spells, come to me, and honey/jam jar candle spells. Well, I’m wondering if I do a honey jar spell would it last? Or would I have to keep lighting candles ontop of the jar until he’s sweetened himself towards me. And if I lost him again, would I have to go back and light more? I’m not looking for something too strong just a little push for him. I’m stuck between the Come to Me and Honey jar rituals.
Johan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:10 am

Hello, Johan,

There are no quick and easy spells that will last

Honey jars ought to have candles lit on them for a minimum of once a week (Fridays), but most people light them Mon, Wed, and Fridays

Some people light candles everyday

I always tell my clients to keep their honey jars and maintain them whether or not there is trouble in the relationship. To keep the partner sweet to them.

Also, I like to maintain a honey jar in addition to other love spells.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Johan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:35 pm

I see. Thank you for the response. If I wanted something to last, would one of lucky mojos spell kits fit along with a honey jar spell? when The candles are completely melted, do we bury them? I mean if we are going to burn one ontop of the jar every week where would we place the remains. One last thing, if we burn a candle every week, would we know when there will be a time to stop?
Johan

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello, Johan,

When I first saw your screen name, I almost cried. That was the name I had originally picked for one of my dogs (but then later changed my mind). I thought about that a few days ago and then I saw your name. Must be a sign from him in Heaven!

In my opinion, honey jars ought to be kept forever. Even if people are happily married. It maintains the sweetness toward one another. But, in situations like that, a candle once a month wouldn't hurt. However, you are not in that situation right now.

There are many spell kits that you can choose from and that's a good idea

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

And the wax remains can be buried on your front yard. Or, here are other ways

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slimmy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:16 am

Hi. I have been so unlucky in love its becoming sad. Anyway, i met a handsome guy three weeks ago. We exchanged numbers and have been talking almost everyday. We both an aquarius and that sucks becuz honestly i really dont want to date anyone similar to me. Even though we talk everyday it through text very briefly. He says he is really busy but ppl make time for who they want. On thursdsy evening he sais he would call me and never did. Now three days later im still waiting for him to contact me. Everything was going fine.. why did he just disappear. I ass he has besn on social media all day. How can i get him back it is it even worth it??? Please help.
Slimmy

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi Slimmy,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

You are in the right place for advice on how to get someone to contact you. Have you read through the posts in this thread? You will find your question has already been answered.

Also, it is impossible for us to tell you whether it is worth it to pursue this man. You may wish to get a reading on it, as we do not do readings on the forum. You can find readers here:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation