• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:54 am

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby kiyoki » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi,
The vinegar jar i am working is absorbed vinegar. it is like a paste now. But still can shake. Should i continue this?
Thank you
kiyoki

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:18 am

So I'm putting together a bottle spell to make someone extremely ill. I've never made my own bottle spell however so I'd like some help to make sure I get it right.

I have 9 pins, needles, and nails, Vinegar, cayenne pepper, a picture of them and a petition to focus on a particular aspect of their health. I'll be getting some Goofer Dust to add to it as well and maybe some Graveyard Dirt. Is there anything else I should put in there?
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:33 am

Hello, kiyoki ,

You did something wrong.

You probably did not add enough vinegar as this should never have happened.

You need to start a new jar (and deploy the one you have).

This time, add a lot more vinegar

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 am

Hwello, DreadPirateQueen,

Thee are many curing and crossing ingredients.

I cannot possibly name all of them.

In the book, Cursing and Crossing, I name every possible way that I cold think of. Pages and pages

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

But, you can look at this page for a few ideas

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby kiyoki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:02 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Thank you. Yes, i add more than 3/4. of the jar.may be i add too much chili and other stuffs. I will start new one. Thank you again.
kiyoki

Unread postby DreadPirateQueen » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:59 am

Thank you for your quick response :)
I did check that page out and I read through the causing unnatural illness section in HHRM again. I figure I can probably add some chicory as that helps strengthen curses (dunno how I missed that).

I read very far into this thread and really only found posts about breaking people up. I just thought there might be something specific I could do when focusing on making one person ill to the point of near death. They put my life and the life of someone I care about at risk and I refuse to just ignore that.

Another question. I know to wrap the bottle in a black cloth, can it be wrapped in a plastic bag as well? Like once it's in the cloth put it in a plastic bag to make sure it doesn't leak? And do I have to take it out of the bag and cloth when I go to shake it?
DreadPirateQueen

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:42 am

Hello DreadPirateQueen,

If you want more ideas on how to sicken someone, check out this thread:

spells-to-curse-someone-with-physical-illness-sickness-death-t5370.html

Miss Aida has said on here that once your vinegar jar starts leaking it's time to deploy it. So you can keep it in a black cloth and plastic bag to prevent a mess happening if it does leak, but once that happens it's time to deploy it. I don't think it matters if you leave it wrapped when you shake it, but I personally would unwrap it so I can watch everything slosh around as I shake it.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jjmoore » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:22 pm

I came here to double check on the disposal of a vinegar jar. I read some people dispose of it after 7 or 9 days in various ways and others keep it. I don’t know what to do. Do I keep it until I achieve results or just wait the 9 days and discard it? Guidance please!

Thanks in advance
Jjmoore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:03 am

Hello, Jjmoore ,

I usually work my vinegar jar for 2 months and then deploy it.

The deployment is actually part of the spell which further activates it.

Here are methods:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jjmoore » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 pm

So it’s going to take 2 months at least to work.....yeeeeesh. I know, I have to be patient.
Jjmoore

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:53 am

Hello everyone!

There is something that I have been seen here that I would like to advise not to. DO NOT use a vinegar jar to brak a couple apart if you want one part of it for your self!!

I used a vineger jar to break a couple. It worked wonder and they split. But Now I had to do cleasing, 2 differents sweet jars, and a lot of work and patience because I soured him too... :?

It can be undone, it can! But for the impatiets out there, it's just a lot more of time and patience to see results.

Blessings everyone!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

That's good advice, thank you for sharing.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jjmoore » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:59 pm

This is day 9 and mine has a slight leak, so I think I’m going to dump it in a cross roads after tonight. Must be a sign it’s time to discard it. (I think it’s leaking through the lid)
Jjmoore

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 am.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby RKGOMES » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:07 am

I keep my vinegar, break-up, and/or cursing jar spells in a brown paper bag, behind my toilet so “it all goes to crap”, when I’m not deploying (shaking) it and talking smack to it. It really works great!
RKGOMES

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Hello, Everybody,

I try to remind people, as much as possible, to only fill your jar 2/3 the way up when you are preparing it. Otherwise, you're going to have leakage because vinegar has gases.

If you have done this correctly and the jar has leakage later, it's most likely a spiritual sign

But if you have leakage immediately, most likely, you have over filled the jar

Thank you for reading this
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:41 pm

What does it mean when you hear your jar make a popping lid type sound? I checked for leaks and saw none nor did the lid make that sound when I tried pushing in the lid. The last time it happened my targets had a huge fight but I'm not sure if anyone else has experience with this , if so please fill me in on what this means. I wanna take it as a spiritual sign the %hit is about to hit the fan LOL
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:11 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

It could be gasses building up inside the jar, but I'm not sure. If you do divination for yourself you could do a quick reading about it.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CrystalBox » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:26 pm

So I plan on doing a vinegar jar to break up a relationship, and I was wondering about a certain ingredient. A black widow carcass. I stumbled upon one earlier today and thought that it might be a good addition to my vinegar jar, because of the specifics of that particular spiders rather nasty venom, which are: severe pain, headaches and dizziness, possible paralysis, eyelid swelling, high blood pressure...

So in a sense, I was hoping that adding the carcass might possibly bring "severe pain" to their relationship, fights that result in "headaches and dizziness" so to speak, a "paralyzed" relationship, "eyelid swelling" in a sense that would make them unable to "see" each other or find clarity, and fights/arguments/misunderstandings that bring about "high blood pressure."

Would this be a good addition in a way that I described, or am I just putting way too much thought into it? I searched this thread, but only came up with one other person saying that they used a daddy long legs. Do spider carcasses in a vinegar jar yield results?

edit: Sorry, one more question I had was if I don't have a personal effect of one of the people, could I used a printed out note of something that they typed? Would that/could that count as a personal effect or their own handwriting?
CrystalBox

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:41 pm

Thank you Sister Jean :) I don't know how to do divination on myself just yet, only on candles for now (still learning). I'm just gonna keep working it until I decide to deploy it. If anyone else has had this experience please share your story I'd love to hear it :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello, CrystalBox ,

Wow, that's awesome !!!

But, it would be used for a cursing jar. If you are using it for a break up jar and don't want to hurt one target, I wouldn't use it

Also, no, that typed paper does not count as a personal concern. Sorry

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

there are 54 pages here if you want to read about other people's stories on leaked jars.

Please do not solicit stories as this is akin to taking polls and is against the forum rules

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jjmoore » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:00 pm

This thread is super long and I hate to ask a redundant question, but even searching yeilds overwhelming results. What is the best oil for your black candles for your vinegar jar. I need to order the cat and dog hair, but I feel like I’m forgetting something. (Vinegar, 9 rusty nails, 9 needles, pins, some dog shit, their pics, the cat and dog hair) Looking to order immediately so please someone let me know what I’m forgetting. (I hear shipping takes a long time)

Thanks in advance!
Jjmoore

Unread postby CrystalBox » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Mmmn! :D

I do indeed want to hurt one of the targets. So I suppose I'll have to wrap the widow carcass in the picture of that particular target, or just write the petition out to specifically say which target that I want to be harmed.

Thank you very much Miss Aida!
CrystalBox

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 am

Hi Jjmoore,

The forum does indeed offer a wealth of information so asking for short-cuts is a way of shortchanging your own education in hoodoo. It also suggests impatience on your part, and this can only work against you when performing your spells. Patience and education are necessary ingredients for success so why deny them to yourself?

I strongly encourage you to read through this thread and any other pertaining to the goal of your spell, and devise your strategy according to what speaks to you.

As for oils for your candle, any of the cursing formulas would be appropriate. Once again, do your research and find what best suits your objectives and feels right to you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchelle » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 am

I know this thread hasn’t been written on in a while. I have a general question should anyone ever read this.

I made a vinegar jar for my ex bfs ex gfs who keep coming betweeen us. I added both of them in there and my black candles burned clean day 1-3. day 4 had a small drip. Day 5 was a clean burn as well I still will be completing the 7 days and then continue every Tuesday and Saturday.

So a few questions, all of my vinegar dissolved into a nasty mess in the jar so it’s just brown clumps with my nails, razor, etc. so I’m not sure if that’s normal or not. Also, one of the ex gfs sent me a friend request on fb she knows who I am so I thought it was strange in the 5 years my ex and I were together she never once reached out to me. Would that be a sign that she’s looking through my things? Bc when I messaged asking she said she had thought I looked familiar. Hmmm? Anyway. Just wondering if that’s good.

My ex and I still talk it was a strange break up and he’s distant/aloof until we’re together and then he’s lovey. So I’m planning a honey jar and other’s soon
witchelle

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello, witchelle

That sure sounds suspicious, doesn't it? LOL

As for the jar, that should not have happened.

I would deploy it and start a new one. This time, add more vinegar. I use a 16 oz jar and fill it 2/3 the way.

Wishing you the best with your honey jar

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:40 am

Hello!

I would like to know if I can make a freezer spell along with a vinger jar for the same targets? I'm thinking about whiping up a vinager jar for some people, and a freezer spell with almost the same ingredients, but to freeze them out of my way.

is it ok?
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi Rootwork_1987,

Yes you can work both spells simultaneously, however for a freezer spell you would not use the same ingredients as in a vinegar jar. For freezer spells, you need your written petition, water and a freezer bag or container. It can be as simple as that. I've done quite a few of them this way with great success.

For more information on the tradition behind freezer spells, read this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:56 am

Thanks for the answer Miss Athena...

But your answer got me a bit confuse... I always use a petition paper also in my vinagers jar and reading the LM part about the Vineger jar, it is indicated as well.

And about the pure water in the Freezer Spell, the page has this explanation:

"The freezer spell started in hoodoo and has always been a hoodoo spell. Taking away the herbs, and the tongue, and the vegetables, and the roots, and the personal concerns -- just freezing a name in tap water in a glass jar -- is typical of what happens when people outside the culture hear about the spell and decide to "simplify" or "streamline" it. Then they hand it back to us and tell us we can "add" hoodoo elements like roots and herbs and folding or wrapping, and personal concerns. Mighty nice of 'em, i say. NOT."

It does indicate water, but War water, alumn water, bath crystals dissolved in water, vineger... etc...

Thanks!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Hello, Rootwork_1987 ,

I'm wondering if Miss Athena misread your post and thought that you wanted to freeze your vinegar jar. Not sure.

But, you are absolutely correct. You can put other things in your freezer jar.

And there are Hoodoo Spells where you just moisten a paper towel with pure water. You put everything inside the paper towel and moisten it prior to freezing.

I believe it's on the same page that she gave to you.

Also, where di this quote come from? I may have to delete it if it didn't come from a Lucky Mojo webpage

Wishing you the very best with your spells

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:28 pm

Aha! Thanks for the clarification Miss Aida!

No need to erase the quote. Came straight from that page Miss Athena linked to me from LM site.

Thanks a lot for the reply!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:13 am

Since I'm moving in a few days I'd like to keep working my vinegar jar for at least another month or so until I get my desired completion/results of it so I'm wondering if it'd be ok to pack up that jar with me & bring it with me to where I go next? I of course will be keeping it away from my love drawing stuff. I just wanna make sure it won't leave negative energy in my car after I remove it. Thanks ;)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 am

Hi witchywoman1313,

Yes you can take it with you. It's done all the time.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:32 am

Awesome, thank you Miss Athena :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:19 am

I really feel a bit stupid now...

I've been doing the work I talked here previously the vinegar jar along with the freezer. My vinegar jar comes along with lighting black candles on top of it, I have been dressing the candles with a mix of vinager, black pepper and red pepper... But my dumb mind, forgot I have Essence of bend over right here!!! Oh boy... Until I finish this 9 nights burning of this candles, They gonna be Bend over to the wick!!!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:25 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

Don't worry, just adjust :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Do i need to work black candles on the jar?

Unread postby Local_higirl808 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:48 pm

Aloha,

I recently made a vinegar jar and i was wondering if I really needed to light candles on it or can i just work it by shaking it and cursing them?
Local_higirl808

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi Local_higirl808,

Lighting candles on your vinegar jar is the traditional way to work. It draws the attention of Spirit to your spell and I suggest you not skip this step. It also allows you to see what kind of burn results you get, which is helpful in knowing how your spell is working. Saturdays would be the best day of the week to burn your candles.

That said, there is still a lot of energy in your spell just from the jar itself, so when you can't burn candles, shake that jar like mad and curse your target while you're doing it. You can get a lot of mileage out of that as well, but it would be better if you can work candles on it as well.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:23 am

I agree with Miss Athena :) I started using strong break up herbs on mine like lemon verbena & black walnut leaves & I seem to hear from my target after I do this with a clean burn LOL They're fighting every. time. like. clockwork lol
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Cleopatra » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi everyone. I was badly attacked by boyfriend and his ex. They really did some horrible stuff as he thought I was cheating. I put them both in a vinegar freezer jar. He was able to break through a few times and come around but he finally moved on. I have heard nothing from his ex. Well he and I ran into each other and have made up. He has apologised and I want to believe him. I am willing to give him a chance. But how do I undo the vinegar jars. They are now unfrozen(I had to unfreeze them both because I stupidly didn't initial them) but how to stop that work and sweeten him up and get him away from the ex girlfriend and the rebound girlfriend (two separate women) by using a jar? I think I will freeze his ex again. How many days cleansing after undoing jars also? Thanks.
Cleopatra

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello, Cleopatra,

First, I must tell you as a friend, if h has physically attacked you in the past, he will physically attack you in the future.

The words: "I'm sorry:, those 2 simple word, mean NOHING to abusers.

I urge you to talk to a counselor before going back to him

Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline
Support, resources and advice for your safety
1-800-799-SAFE (7233)

Keep the vinegar jar going or deploy it but do not reverse it.

You can't do all those things in one jar.

A honeyy jar spell for you and him and a new vinegar jar for him and the 2 girls

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CrystalBox » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:55 pm

I need a little advice on something with my jar.
It's been about three weeks since I've been working my V-jar. Today I was home alone, so I put a lot more extra verbal rage while I was shaking it, a lot of curses and screaming, but I didn't shake it any harder than I normally do. Well, the whole thing popped in my hand! Luckily I had it wrapped up in two large ziplock bags, but boy does that sucker stink like the dickens!

I would just like to know if I should do another one, or just leave it in the bag and let it do its thing? I can't really shake it anymore, though. Or should I take it to the crossroads? Does this mean the spell is officially over or is it still working after it has popped?

I'll be super disappointed if I have to start over. I was so sure that I saw some movement/signs. I was watching a movie where a girl with the same name as one of my targets was all scared and panicking while trying to get out of a rigged car that wound up blowing up with her still in it... Made me feel darn good when I saw that!

Edit: I did do some cleansing after it popped. I just haven't yet deployed the remains.
CrystalBox

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello, CrystalBox,

I am so sorry but it needs to be deployed and you need to start a new one if nothing manifests

Next time, just fill the jar up about 2/3 the way up. Vinegar has gases and can cause this result if the jar if overfilled.

Sorry

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CrystalBox » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Thank You Miss Aida!

I did only fill it up halfway, so I thought it would be good.

I'll definitely take it out to deploy it, give it some time and then start a new one.
CrystalBox

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:33 pm

If I'm seeing movement with mine right now would it be ok to maybe deploy this one in order to start another one and add inflammatory confusion products to it & basically call destruction into the bottle for their relationship for 9 days then deploy it? Since I move around a lot right now, I would like to minimize the number of bottle spells I'm lugging around with me if I can. This new one I'm thinking about would have lots more anger & hatred for their relationship coming from me. I'm gonna try to bury it where they are staying if I can find out without them knowing where they are. Thanks~
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:12 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

Yes I think that would be fine, since you shouldn't add things to existing vinegar jars once they're created.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Good afternoon!

I did some research through the forum, I’ll be honest I didn’t read EVERY page but I read quite a few. I have an idea as to what I would like to do and was wondering your opinions. I posted a few days ago about mixing a lemon & vinegar jar spell together but after reading some more I think I’ve concluded what I would like to do. I’d love your opinions.

My targets picture, written on the back of my targets picture is his name & dob three times, rotate it counterclockwise and ontop of his name put “soured relationships” “broken friendships” & “severed ties” in a circle surrounding my targets name I’ll write “loneliness” multiple times.

Inside the jar I will ofcourse have vinegar. Along with the vinegar I was thinking of adding rotten groundbeef to “rotten relationships,” soured milk to “sour friendships” along with paprika, red pepper, black pepper to “heat up arguments”

If you can think of any other ingredients to cause discord, arguments and the like then I would appreciate the suggestions. How does this sound? I’ll light a black candle dressed in LM Crossing oil on top every day for 7 days and then on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Also, can I add in the pictures of people I specifically want to leave his life (I don’t have a more personal concern and I only have dob of a few of them) if so, on the back of each picture can I write a sentence like “you’re friendship with (target) is ruined/soured”

Thank you so much!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, CuriouslilThing ,

it all sounds good to me except for the crossing oil

I would go with break up if you just want to break them up and bring someone back to you

As far as other ideas, this thread has a zillion ideas.

But your spell sounds good. I like the rotting meat. Always a good touch!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:24 am

Thank you so much for your reply Miss Aida! I do have one more question, I’m planning on adding black cat and dog hair for obvious reasons but I was wondering if I should add any of the following, goofer dust, graveyard dirt, sulphur powder or coffin nails. I have LM break up oil waiting in my cart but don’t want to make the order yet until I know if I should add anything else to my cart. Also, I’ve read of spider egg sacks being used in these and was wondering if a daddy long leg spider could be added since they are so poisonous to “poison” my targets connection with all these people. Thank you for your help!

Have a blessed day!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Blessedeveryday83 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 am

Discord between adult and child?

My oldest (7) is really struggling with the relationship she has with her father.

Sadly our break up hasn't been nice and he won't speak to me at all, or when I try to speak to me the mind games and control starts which makes me ill.

My oldest is currently at school 6 hours, followed by private language lessons (fathers put her in there) and then two hours of studying at home. All under her fathers dictatorship. She's not getting much 'me time' and she has been crying a lot. She's asked for him to cut her slack and he won't. The school have indirectly asked too.

I know the idea of the vinegar is literally discord and fights. I was wondering if it would be used to make someone angry (her father) and as he's the adult he would hopefully not blow him top and back off from her? She's already answering back out of pure frustration. I've mentioned that she doesn't need all this study time at home but I get told to shut up as he financially supports the children too.

She doesn't even get the weekends off and it doesn't matter how much I try to get him to back off it's not happening.

I thought if I brought in a vinegar jar, caused a bit of discord he would back off due to anger.
Blessedeveryday83

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello Curtiouslilthing,

It depends on how hurtful you want to make this jar. Read the descriptions on each of these ingredients and decide for yourself.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello Blessedeveryday83,

I don't think a vinegar jar sounds right for this situation, honestly. I can't imagine that more anger would improve a situation like this. Have you thought about working a skull candle to influence his thoughts and actions? That could work, especially if you dressed it with Influence oil. Read more about them here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby whatiwant » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I’m not sure if I’m posting in the right thread and apologize if I am not but I need some advice and help with Vinegar jar break up spell. I started my vinegar jar about two weeks ago. I put inside 9 rusty nails and 9 needles, poppyseed, red hot peper, break up oil, the pictures of two targets that I’m trying to separate with their names and dob and petition paper. I burn the black candle on top every 3-4 days which I annoint with break up oil. I’m trying to cause them to fight so they would break up. I did not have hair from black dog and a cat. Would this spell still work without it. Did anyone have succes with working it without hair?

Also is it possible to order only black dog and cat hair from Lucky Mouo since I already have all other ingredients?
Would you advise any other spell?

Thank you all
whatiwant

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Whatiwant,

Hi there! I’ve read a lot of people’s jar ingredients and not every person includes the cat and dog hair. So, I think you should be fine without it. I’m not an expert though. As long as you are focused and can visualize what you want to happen and have the correct energy for the work I think your jar will work. I’m currently waiting on my order from LM so that I can use the cat and dog hair in my jar, I just love the idea behind it and visualizing my targets fighting like cats and dogs.
You can order it from LM but if I’ve read correctly it isn’t advised to reopen a vinegar jar once you’ve started it BUT I think that also is just personal preference. Again, I’m not an expert.

Good luck!
CuriouslilThing

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo