• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 am

Saint Theresa / Thérèse Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.

Saint Theresa / Thérèse Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:45 am

Has anyone done any work with St Therese? Does anyone know anything about her?

Thanks - Marie
mmcpower

Re: St Therese

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 pm

She is the saint of AIDS sufferers; aviators; bodily ills; florists; illness; loss of parents; missionaries; tuberculosis. Just do a google search to learn more about her. Personally, Ive never heard of her until right now.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: St. Thérèse

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm

She is great and I love working with her. She is the co-patroness of France with Joan of Arc.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:27 pm

I love St Therese Little Flower, and I keep her picture on my healing altar. She doesn't seem to require much "work" like some of the other saints. She is very responsive to prayers and appreciates donations made to charity.
snake

Unread postby mmcpower » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you for your response, I was reading that she could grant your prayers if you pray to her for 5 days and if within 5 days you see a rose your prayer is granted. Is that true? Or how does she work?

Marie
mmcpower

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:34 pm

mmcpower wrote:Thank you for your response, I was reading that she could grant your prayers if you pray to her for 5 days and if within 5 days you see a rose your prayer is granted. Is that true? Or how does she work?

Marie

I have heard of the 9 days, but not the 5. She is actually quite fast, because last night I got some scary news about my university and petitioned her to help me. I went to the university today and it was just a clerical snafu. I did see roses as I was walking across the campus, which is odd for January and a rose is growing on my windowsill.

She works just like all the other saints, give her 9 days of petitions and give money to a charity in her name. I gave a dollar to her charity today. It's not much, but all I had on me at the time and I went to my baptismal church and thanked her.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mmcpower » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:05 am

Literarylioness wrote:
mmcpower wrote:Thank you for your response, I was reading that she could grant your prayers if you pray to her for 5 days and if within 5 days you see a rose your prayer is granted. Is that true? Or how does she work?

Marie

I have heard of the 9 days, but not the 5. She is actually quite fast, because last night I got some scary news about my university and petitioned her to help me. I went to the university today and it was just a clerical snafu. I did see roses as I was walking across the campus, which is odd for January and a rose is growing on my windowsill.

She works just like all the other saints, give her 9 days of petitions and give money to a charity in her name. I gave a dollar to her charity today. It's not much, but all I had on me at the time and I went to my baptismal church and thanked her.

Mary

Thanks Mary - I appreciate your response and congrats on your petition. Can you please let me know if you are suppose to light a candle and what color to use? And what her prayer is - cuz the one I found was like a catholic prayer so I wanted to know if there is anything different I need to do or know? I like the fact that she shows you a sign, which I think is very conforting to know that you will receive a sign for your petition. I would like the correct way to interact with St Therese so any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you
Marie
mmcpower

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 am

mmcpower wrote:Thanks Mary - I appreciate your response and congrats on your petition. Can you please let me know if you are suppose to light a candle and what color to use? And what her prayer is - cuz the one I found was like a catholic prayer so I wanted to know if there is anything different I need to do or know? I like the fact that she shows you a sign, which I think is very conforting to know that you will receive a sign for your petition. I would like the correct way to interact with St Therese so any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you
Marie

Hmm, she does not take all that. I am sure she would not mind a candle lit for her, but I have never found a vigil candle with her picture on it. You could burn a white 7 day candle or a rose scented pink one in her name. I am sure she would like that. I usually go to a Catholic church and light her candle, because she is in most Catholic churches. She has many charities in her name too, so she is easy to give donations to. She works REALLY quickly, like 24 hours. Here is the petition prayer I was given and work with:

O Little Theres of th Child Jesus,
please pick for me a rose
from the heavenly gardens and send
it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus,
ask God today to grant the
favors I now place with
confidence in your hands (petition here)

St. Therese, help to always believe,
as you did, in God's great love for me,
so that I may imitate your "Little Way"
each day.
Amen
Literarylioness

Unread postby mmcpower » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Thanks - Mary I really appreciate the info. It's nice not to have all the Saints be complicated lol.
mmcpower

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm

mmcpower wrote:Thanks - Mary I really appreciate the info. It's nice not to have all the Saints be complicated lol.

Isn't that the truth! I find St. Anthony really easy to. He is another go to guy for me.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mmcpower » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 am

Hi Mary:

Quick question, I have been praying to her for about a week now and not sure I am asking her for the right thing, I am asking to heal my marriage and bring back my husband??? I am not sure if she helps with this or not. Also last night I saw 3 red roses, but not live ones? Would this be a sign or should it be live roses?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Marie
mmcpower

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

mmcpower wrote:Hi Mary:

Quick question, I have been praying to her for about a week now and not sure I am asking her for the right thing, I am asking to heal my marriage and bring back my husband??? I am not sure if she helps with this or not. Also last night I saw 3 red roses, but not live ones? Would this be a sign or should it be live roses?? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Marie

Hi St. Therese is not really a love saint. She is great, but that is not an area she excels at. St. Therese would would show live roses, not dead ones.

You should try working with St. Anthony, 'cause he is good for bringing back the lost like a husband. Also St. Raphael will help to heal a marriage and St. Rita is good for that too. St. Rita is the patron saint of marital problems and lost causes.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 am

[Hi St. Therese is not really a love saint. She is great, but that is not an area she excels at. St. Therese would would show live roses, not dead ones.

You should try working with St. Anthony, 'cause he is good for bringing back the lost like a husband. Also St. Raphael will help to heal a marriage and St. Rita is good for that too. St. Rita is the patron saint of marital problems and lost causes.

Mary[/quote]

Thanks Mary - What is St Therese best at for requests? Marie
mmcpower

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 pm

mmcpower wrote:Thanks Mary - What is St Therese best at for requests? Marie

I like St. Therese for quick stuff. Things that need an immediate response, especially if there is a deadline. That's why I chose her to help me with my school problem, because I had already missed my deadline and needed immediate help. St. Anthony is like that too. Something that is ongoing like a love problem, would need a saint like works with you over a period of time, like St. Raphael or St. Rita.

St. Therese is great though.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby mmcpower » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Thank you
mmcpower

Re: Working with Saint Theresa / Thérèse

Unread postby crzblu3y3z » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:37 am

I have googled how to pray to her and I get several different answers.
Some say 5 days some 9. some adding on 5 "hail mary" and 5 "glory be" with 5 lords prayers.
Some just say to pray the little prayer described in this thread and that is it.
So I am a little confused. I was told to pray to her and follow it to a T.
But - so what is the correct way? When I get many different answers.
crzblu3y3z

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Crzblu3y3z,
Pray this for NINE days (along with the "Our FATHER" and "Hail Mary"). Anytime you see the word: "Novena" it refers to NINE
I have had many experiences with her. She not only sends roses but other types of flowers.
She has answered me in matters of love, health, money, etc. She is NOT confined to just a few things.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:42 pm

If you are unfamiliar with a novena is, then I suggest you take a closer look into Catholicism and folk-Catholicism. Remember that Saints are part of a very specific religio-cultural matrix and it is always respectful to understand that before attempting to call upon them.

The confusion from 5 or 9 days is usually from people unfamiliar with Catholic practices. A novena is done over nine days. Where 5 days comes into this is that Saint Theresa is reputed to present a sign of within 5 days after the completion of the novena if she's interceding on your behalf.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Madame Mercury » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:57 pm

St. Therese is one of my favorite saints! She is very approachable and filled with love. I agree with others that she will answer pryers quickly. I believe she said before her death that she wanted to spend her afterlife working directly with those of us on earth. She meant it.

I usually do a novena and use a white votive candle, which I decorate with one of her photographs (her sister Celine, also a Carmelite, was an accomplished photographer) and some red or pink ribbon. Offerings of roses, rose oil, toys (in her autobiography, she said she liked to think of herself as the baby Jesus's plaything which he could throw around as he wished, so a small ball or a set of jacks will please her), or a slice of eclair (something small and whimsical which she enjoyed in life) will all make a good impression. Whisper to her. She will listen.

If you are interested in seeing a film about her, there is a breathtakingly well made French film

It is difficult to sum up her life and her impact. She died so young, and the external details of her life are minimal. Everything that was amazing about her was all internal, in her heart. This is what she meant by the "Little Way," and I think it is why she is so accessible to people.
Madame Mercury

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:24 am

VERY late thank you to Saint Theresa for bringing my love interest back in May. I have been petitioning her again since then .I feel a lot of love for her and have a little crystal glass with a rose in it on my mantelpiece next to her framed photo and told her she is part of my family as this is one of the promises I gave her if she was to bring the man back. I know she is trying hard again for me and I have had lots of signs , though it's been nearly 3 months but I am going to be patient.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, RoseStar21 ,

Do it again. It's time

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:48 am

Hello Miss Aida ,
I shall.
I don't know if I should change my petition from " Please bring ____ back to me." To something more specific ? Also I know this may sound rather pathetic but sometimes I feel like making her a cup of tea. Is this okay ? I have given her a piece of toast before and a danish biscuit ( you must think I'm bonkers! lol)
Thank you x
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:47 am

Hello, RoseStar21,

Of course you can change your petition. You may have made a mistake in your petition (I don't know) like "bring back to me". That's a common mistake. Because your petition was granted.

You may want to say something (more specific) like: "Bring ___ back to me so that we can have a steady stable romantic relationship together".

And, of course, give her what you gutt and heart are telling you.

Good luck and I hope it all turns out well
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:42 am

Thank you very much Miss Aida , I shall let you know what happens .
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Hello Miss Aida , is it normal that she is still giving me signs ? I am re petitioning her tomorrow with the specific petition.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Hello, RoseStar21,

Only she knows the answer to that.

It could mean that she's trying to find an opportunity for you.

I just don't know

Sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida
RoseStar21

Re: Saint Theresa / Thérèse Spiritual Supplies Questions Answers

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 am

Thank so you very much Saint Therese for the help you have also given me through all this. I love you very much xxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:05 am

Saint Theresa of Jesus Child, the Little Flower of the Carmelo.

She is amazing, quick, fast, miraculous.

I discovered her years ago and there is no thing I have petitioned that have remains with no answer.

Last time I asked for passing my examns, days before knowing the califications, my home started to smell with a noticble and heavy roses smell, even my mother noticed that. Specially when I wolked near my mother she told me that it was really strange that smell in June, we live in a place with no roses near.
The smell stopped, then it started again.
Two days after that I passed my exams with good results.
She is awesome!

Tomorrow is her day; I always remember her and I like to go to church to honour her memory in her special day. October is the month of Teresas, because on 18th we celebrate Santa Teresa of Avila day, another amazing woman and a total pioner at her times, better known due to her ectasies.

Saint Thérèes of Jesus Child or Thérèse de Lisieux is a very important saint in the Catholic Church and in France, is the co-patron after Joan or Arch.
It is sais she is the favourite of the Popes. I remembered Pope John Paul praying at her image lot of times. Current Pope Francis has stated that he has her as his protector as well.
The other Teresa, the Spanihs of Avila, is another favouirte among Popes, because she was the first doctor woman of the Church and she wrote amazing books and scriptures, which has made her theholy patron of writers.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Saint Theresa has done it again.

Have petitionned her recently to pass my French exams succesfully and finally I've become a proud owner of my French Master, finally graduated.

Two days before the exam, when I was praying her novena, I saw a woman with two roses in her hand, I considered that as a signal.

She always listened to my petitions, always. And before the miracle happens, I see roses or smell their perfume, just like last year when my house started to smell heavily with a strong roses scent.

Thèrése de Lisieux. Thanks for everything.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Marie Laveau!!

CONGRATS!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:07 am

Thank you Saint Theresa for granting my petition !
RoseStar21

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:39 am

Thanks Miss Aida,

Saint Thérèse always grants my petitions! She never fails! Love her very much.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:24 am

She has done it again.
Have passed my English exams after petitioned her. Have given her two red roses (one for each matter) to thank her all the help. She's absolutely wonderful my dear Thérèse.

Merci!
Marie Laveau

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi Marie Laveau,

That is wonderful news, congratulations!!!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mm15250 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 am

I can attest by my own experience with St Therese that she can and does work with love issues. Two times, I asked for her intercession in that area...one to heal from an unrequited love situation and the other one to give me a chance to get closer to a guy I was interested in to be able to talk to him. However, it wasn't quick although when it does happen, it feels like something out of the blue, a little miracle that you didn't expect.
mm15250

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:16 am

I would like to thank Saint Theresa for granting my previous petition .I believe she is already showing me signs for this time around.
Thank you saint Theresa , I love you.
RoseStar21

Unread postby Marie Laveau » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:03 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you.

She's wonderful, has shown me that all the times I have petitioned her. I'm in a situation at the moment in which I'm a bit lost and I came across with a pic of her as if she was calling me to ask her for help. So I will do that again...

She's amazing, my dear Teresita is totally amazing.
Marie Laveau

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:03 am

Saint Theresa you are AMAZING !!! I love you so much , thank you for granting my petition , I love you so very much xxxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:02 am

Oh My God !!!
St Theresa has just granted my petition in 1 day !! 1 day people !!
I am crying wright now ( with joy !)
Saint Theresa I love you so much you saw how much pain I was in being ignored by this man and you answered me.
I love you so very much , I am grateful that Miss Aida introduced me to you.
Thank you.
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:42 am

Saint Theresa I thank you for granting my petition on the same day I petitioned you , it means so much to me that you are helping me , I love you so very much xxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:58 am

She has done it AGAIN !! Saint Theresa answered my petition in ONE day !!! Saint Theresa I am so thankful that you are in my life xxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:22 am

Thank you so much Saint Theresa for granting my petition xxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:59 am

Thank you Saint Theresa for all that you have done for me , I am so grateful to have you in my life. I love you so much xxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Thank you so much Saint Theresa , I love you so very much xxx
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 am

Thank you Saint Theresa for getting him to contact me . I just need him to come back and contact me again .
Thank you xxx
RoseStar21

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure