• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 am

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Wow! We're in a similar boat moonmaiden. If I were you i'd def keep the reconciliation going on him, them try a binding spell, which I performed numerous times on my target & it's worked. You can also do a pink or red skull candle on him with influence work as well as high john the conqueror root oil (adds a very good ooomph to things). Keep other rivals in a freezer, maybe even his friend's influence in a freezer (if that's even possible) or in a honey jar. Def have a honey jar for the two of you going.

As far as everything else goes I'd say just try to be peaceful when you're in his company (that's what I'm trying to do for mine) and take it slowly. I've noticed anytime you try to "rush" or be too pushy with a target they back up. Hope this helps :) Good luck! Mercury in retrograde is finally over yay, so this may just be a boost for better communication for all of us in our current workings.
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Hi moonmaiden,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this, but I am very happy to know that you are back on your medication! It is important to follow your doctor's advice on such matters, and I am glad you are back on track.

As for your situation with your husband, it sounds like you are getting movement from your spells so congratulations on that. I would continue with your work, and recommend the Reconciliation spell kit which has everything you need plus full instructions. It also contains Balm of Gilead buds, which will help to smooth over his hurt feelings. This seems to be the biggest obstacle to your goal of getting him back.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

As for his friends who are directing the narrative against you, work with Stop Gossip products to silence them and keep their malicious talk from influencing your husband's thoughts about you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted, and good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:08 am

So I am working with Deacon Millett, but I don't want to bug him with every single little thing. He's already been plenty understanding, the poor man.

It's my target guy's birthday next week, and I know for sure that he is up for getting a birthday card. It seems like a pity not to dress it with something. The supplies from LM I have are Reconciliation, Come to Me, and Return to Me Oil, Reconciliation Bath Crystals, Follow Me Boy sachet powder, and, as it happens, menstrual blood, which I think it would be a shame to waste.

I tried sending a card with some Follow Me Boy on it a few weeks ago, but it was still in the plastic sleeve and he did not thank me for weeks. The impression I got is that he didn't like it, and I've been warned about being too coercive with this guy.

If you have some general suggestions, I'd appreciate it, just in case I can't run it by Deacon Millett before I have to mail it.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:48 am

Honeybeelight, some thoughts come to mind:

The incident you describe of sending a card "still in the plastic sleeve" makes no sense to me. Why would you do that? How did you add a message to the card or dust it if it was "still in the plastic sleeve "?

The traditional way to dress a card is to

* unwrap it, if is is wrapped
* while in physical contact with it, pray your desire or state your command over it, calling the person by name (you may pray either in your own words, or, in the case of a desire for a love relationship, Psalms 45 and, if there was an argument, following that with Psalms 46)
* write a short message and sign it; if you wish, you may use a pen and ink that has been ficed and prepared for the occasion
* lightly dust it with a sachet powder (a love powder in this case, but the same technique can be used for other wishes, with other powders, of course) and then tap the dust off
* place a stamp on the envelope, hiding a drop of menstrual blood or vaginal fluid beneath the stamp, if available
* seal it with a kiss

Additional ways of working may include:

* bathing beforehand in a love bath
* touching the card to your naked body
* working by the light of a candle dressed with a love oil

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

The plastic sleeve...seemed to make sense at the time? No, you're completely right, of course, and I will follow the instructions.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Inhalexhale » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:42 am

Hello everyone.

I apologize if this has already been clarified. I'm very new to this. :)

My situation is the following: My ex stopped communicating with me (long distance) because I overreacted out of jealousy and neediness due to him not communication during a period of time in which he was sick. I had no idea he was sick until 3 days later when h finally responded. We were used to talking daily any time, so this was bizarre behavior for me. Although I apologized sincerely or my behavior, he never really said why he stopped talking to me. He just did. I basically apologized for things I think I did wrong. After ignoring my texts and phone calls for almost 3 weeks, he finally did text as if nothing happened saying he was still sick but recovering. I sent him a care package, but on the day of him receiving it, I freaked out because he had not said anything. I noticed on his profile picture on whattsap he had what I would call a profile picture that would make any woman jealous, not just me. It was some girl on a motorcycle (he's heavy into motorcycles) with a dog sticking out of her backpack. The photo looks as if he (or whoever) had captured it from his car. Mind you, I was still a hurt from 3 weeks of the ice treatment. When I questioned it and demonstrated my disapproval, he said it was an unknown person and he found the dog funny. That's the last I heard. I texted after that resolved to let it go, but no answer. AFter days of ice treatment all over again, I gave up and told him life's too short to be unhappy. Of course I regret this and have sent a few messages after that expressing that I miss him and think about him.

So what I'm trying to do is first a bath with reconciliation crystals while reciting the Psalms, as Miss Cat suggests. Then a binding spell with pink moving figure candles dressed with love oil, reconciliation oil, and bend over oil. I'm thinking about doing a honey jar while my order arrives (I ordered only 2 days ago), however I lack oils and herbs at the moment.

What do you think? Any suggestions are welcome as I am only going by intuition here.

Thank you very much for your help. :)
Inhalexhale

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey y'all!

I think the worst part about these types of work is that you'll feel like you have had progress and then something occurs to make you question it. At this time, I have been re-blocked by my ex-boyfriend after believing that we had resumed contact and friendship two or three weeks ago (by his initiation - I admit I was a bit pushy this time for him to open up more to me and actually treat me like a friend aka actually communicate more with me and I think that pushed him back). I am resisting getting a reading done due to money constraints and because I had one done a week or so ago and I heard that it is best to space out readings regarding the same situation. I have followed the advice of Miss Elvyra after a wonderful reading with her on the 26th last month, had two candle vigils set (one for Adam & Eve, the other to open up the roads between each other to bring communication, trust, etc.), and done my own workings (the classic honey jar, etc.), along with St. Martha's aid.

Is it common for these things (setbacks) to happen before the workings done on a situation to reconcile and rekindle a romantic relationship become a success? I have decided since I have done and have had AIRR members set a candle for me, to wait and "let go" and see what occurs within two weeks to a month's time or so before doing anything else or having a reading done. I'm just asking because, naturally, things like setbacks always seems like a fault in the work, even if the reading received before was positive! Oof... I need a spell for patience haha... My goodness, these things are stressful.

Thank you.
aiseykins

Unread postby mars84 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:47 pm

aiseykins:

I am always anxious about things as is my nature. I'm working on my ex and I overanalyze everything. But setbacks are common especially if he is stubborn/unsure. Definitely don't push because you want to compliment the work in real life. Use some Tranquility Oil, it helps. It's hard but have faith.
mars84

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:07 pm

^ Ugh I feel you both on this situation. I'm def feeling the set backs which only shows that I'm overanalyzing things to death & also I think he's resisting a little. I almost wonder if these types of spells are kinda like downloading something with veeery slow internet speed, so you get tiny bits at a time, say when something is buffering so to speak. You get bits & pieces until it comes to more fruition. I hope I'm explaining that right haha.

Anyhoo I had a question about this type of work... It seems as though ever since I started this work, I've gotten luckier with money lately without even asking for it. I know that when you are doing love drawing work, it seems to hit others as it hits your target but I'm wondering if it works the same with money too? For instance, I've been getting refunds to my card without asking for one on several things, I just seem to have better luck in general feels like. Is any of this normal? How do you guys deal with the stubborn targets btw? Do you amp up your work or try different things on them?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:13 pm

mars84,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am going to try and get around to purchasing Tranquility oil. I feel like I will need that in many areas of my life. I did purchase FMB and Dixie Love oil and have been making use of that. I am resuming praying and visualization while fully surrendering to the powers that be and Saint Martha instead of constantly fussing over everything. He is a stubborn one and I am confident in her abilities to tame that beast in him, as well as confident in my jars that I have active. Anxiety is such a big thing in my life, so it is comforting to know that things like this are common because he is stubborn and unsure, from what the reading revealed, as well as, based on personal observation. I will keep strong in my faith.

Blessing to you and your work. :)
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:39 am

Hello, witchywoman1313,

yes, that will happen!

You're putting out positive energies into the universe and it's being returned to you

When I do uncrossing spells for clients, I pray the Psalm 37 out loud, everyday for 13 days.

And, each and every time, I get about a month of great luck. LOL!

So, what you are relaying is nothing unusual

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rose22 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello all!

I hope everyone is having a good day today. I'm about to ask a few different questions, so I apologize in advance. I need some help with my love spells. I was hoping to get some tips on how to be patient with spell work, or how to tell if you're hitting it from the right angle. Also, is it possible to do too MUCH spell work when it comes to love?

I'm working a return to me honey jar on an ex and was very sure it was starting to take hold - we never stopped being friends after the break up, so it was hard to gauge what was friendship and what was the jar. I was beginning to worry that since we were always friends, a honey jar may have been a wrong choice, where a different kind of spell may have helped me better - like an attraction spell, or a come to me thing. Then all of a sudden he has a girl - a girl he met two weeks ago, and who is very much like him (same interests, political views, etc.) Of course I immediately did a freezer spell and a vinegar jar, but now they have progressed to saying they're in a relationship with each other - which I found out today when he and I went out for lunch. I know things take time to work and the relationship progression does not necessarily mean my vinegar jar isn't working, but dang did that hurt.

Obviously I really want things to work out in my favor, and my readings have been very positive, but I worry that if I focus too much on the situation and keep throwing spell after spell at it that I'll "think it to death" and it'll fail. Should I try a new angle with my spell work? Or should I "set it and forget it" and try to just not think about my target at all?

Also, I've just relit another candle on my honey jar and prayed over it and got very good tingly feelings while doing so, and right after that someone with my ex's first (very uncommon) name popped up on a dating social media thing. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

In case it's relevant, I've also had a break up vigil candle lit on my behalf, as well as one to make this new girl move towards a new man.
Rose22

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Thank you for that miss Aida :)
Do spells sometimes manifest in the manner I was referring to though very slowly almost like a download per say where you get bits & pieces of say signs & movement? Does that good luck that we receive when doing both love drawing & negative work also result in good luck? I'm sorry for all the questions , just trying to understand everything better.

I'm doing break up/return to me work right now & my goodness it's hard to keep positive in my workings esp when it seems like they are getting closer & him further away from me ;( Any advice?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi, witchywoman:

Yeah, well, it's super frustrating, and I've got no clue what's going on in your case, only that you can't see what's going on inside his head. There's a Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on Reconciliation work, and I think everyone who is working on this kinda stuff should give it a listen. I suck at the patience thing, but I'm trying!

Oh, yes, and I got hold of both Tranquility and Clarity oil and apply 'em right over the temples, so that's a good idea.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Thanks honeybee :)
Yes I have NO clue as to what's going on in his head , you're absolutley right! All I know is that he thinks he's in love with this new brainwashing old hag woman he left me for & it's killing me. I did only start my workings 3 weeks ago soooo it def hasn't had time to work just yet, even though he's called me super late at night when they fight(when he's drunk). I prob need some LM tranquility oil myself.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby rep » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:49 am

Is there someone that can provide me with the services of a spell for reconciliation? I was involved in a relationship for 4 years and engaged. We broke up and I have not been able to get her to sit down and talk to me in person for the last 10 months. We have had text communication and email only. She is very hurt. I have spent the last 10 months making changes to my life in general so that we can move on together and need her to give me an opportunity to show her.
rep

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:49 am

Hello Rose22,

There is actually a whole forum thread dedicated to the idea of doing "too many spells" for a situation. It might set your mind at ease to read through it:

too-many-spells-at-once-overload-interval-between-spells-t6140.html

Other than that, yes, spellwork can be frustrating sometimes, and it takes more than a bit of patience. Since you got this news and if it's been a while since you've gotten a reading, I'd say it might be a good idea to get another, so you can find out where he's at with everything:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

And don't be hard on yourself!

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rose22 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 am

Sister Jean,

Thank you for that link! I had no idea that forum even existed. And thank you for the kind words. I do have a reading scheduled for later today with my favourite reader, who previously gave me the very positive reading. So here is to hoping for the best!

Now if only I could teach myself patience. :)
Rose22

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:15 am

Hello heartbroken,

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way. I merged your question with this thread about reconciliation, where you'll find a lot of spellwork ideas. You can also find some here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rep » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Thank you! on both count...I actually did not know how to post a question....
rep

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, heartbroken ,

Could you please do me a favor?

Could you change your username to something more cheerful? I always worry about the "vultures" who lurk our forum and then look for sad names like yours. Then, they try to trick you into using their services via private messaging.

So, it's for your own safety.

Also, we need to put you in a happier place. Something that elevates your self-esteem

I would appreciate it

Miss Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby winterwoman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:52 am

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

I'm struggling with a situation I'd very much like to remedy. There is a man who I'm very much in love with, but he seems to only feel lust for me. We hooked up a few years back and I had been smitten before that but he blew me off like I was nothing. Honestly he was quite cruel. However, I find myself incapable of not loving him and even now I still have feelings.

I tried a number of love spells, but I was always afraid to do them specifally for love and I only ever did it to bring him closer to me (which worked) to get him to talk to me more (also worked) and to intensify what was already there (again, it worked). Because of my reluctance to ask for love though, I only inspired more lust. To this day he tries to get me back in his bed.

At this point I'm desperate. All I want is him and I find myself obsessed. He even comes to me in my dreams every night, and I find I'm that I'm tied to him and can sense his emotions. When something's wrong I always know without him even telling me. Not only that, but I feel that he is my soul mate. In fact, in a meditative state, the goddess Isis came to me and told me that he was the one and that together we would have three sons. I know that might sound crazy, but I believe it with all my heart.

I'd like to do a real love spell at this point, and I'm not sure which one would be best. It needs to be powerful because I'm done trying simple spells and hoping for the right result. I want him to fall in love with me, not just lust after me and want me for sex
winterwoman

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello winterwoman,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you want to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I think Love Me products would be great in this situation, as they'd inspire feelings of love, faithfulness and commitment, in addition to romance and sex.

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Honeybeelight on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:28 pm.
Reason: I have changed my feelings about it, and do not think it is helpful to the forum

Unread postby Aleksander » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:16 am

Hi, my boyfriend and I just broke up and it has left me very heartbroken. My guides keep telling me to stay positive that there is hope, even though the way we ended things felt like we closed a chapter. i got a reading and I was told that we'd end up together even though there would be some hard times and that I would have to fix my issues with my insecurity.

What would anyone recommend to bring him back and reconcile? Something I learned from this experience is to be patient and trust but I do want to act fast on the work. I feel it's the perfect moment to do something as I can be patient to see the results and work on myself.
Aleksander

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

Hi Aleksander,

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. You are right to take action now, as the shorter the timeframe between breakup and reconciliation, the better.

I would recommend the Reconciliation spell kit, which has all the ingredients you need plus full instructions. You can contact the shop and ask if they can swap out a same sex couple for the figural candle if you wish:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Meanwhile, please read through the posts in this thread. It is extensive but full of great ideas and advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck and keep us posted!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi, Aleksander:

I, too, blew it with my insecurity. You won't believe how much I empathize with you, and how smart you are to start early and work on yourself. It is one of the hardest things I'm learning about Reconciliation work. It is such hard work, to work on yourself and pray for true reconciliation. Miss Athena's advice is good. I just want to let you know that I am in your corner and understand, and I pray for your success.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Aleksander » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena. I'll definitely be ordering the reconciliation kit.

On the meantime I started doing some work and it seems like it will lead to a positive outcome. When I went to buy my candles, the lady at the register told me she heard a voice in spanish around me, she asked me if my boyfriend speaks spanish which he does so she told me its a sign. As I was leaving the shop the first thing I see is a vehicle like the one my boyfriend drives and on the way home my mind got distracted over traffic and the only thing I heard from the radio and the song that was playing were the lyrics "As soon as you stop looking, it's right in front of your face" I got chills as soon as I came back to the moment and realized how big of a sign that was. I have to have faith and let the magic do the work without obsessing over any outcomes.

Honeybeelight,
Thank you for your kind message and support, I will also pray for success in your work. Stay positive and keep the faith, do not beat yourself up for the outcome of the insecurity. Something I learned from my experience is to trust and not to listen to that voice that fills you up with negativity. Always expect the best, be well and wishing you the best.
Aleksander

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi, Miss Cat:

I followed the exact instructions you gave for the dressed letter/card. I mixed it in with my honey jar work, and I was very, very careful. I wish that the results had been better, but maybe I have read it all wrong or did not give it enough time. Anyhow, I have a reading scheduled for Tuesday, and it was sort of satisfying to lay everything out perfectly and do exactly as instructed.
Honeybeelight

Re: Spells to Get Someone to Contact Call Text Write Reconnect

Unread postby Skye emerande » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:58 pm

This is my 1st time posting a question, can someone please answer.
I am casting a reconciliation spell with a 7 day candle. After carving named ofcourse and applying an oil I lit the candle without remembering to put a picture of a target underneath. In about 20 minutes later I lift the candle up and placed a picture underneath. Did I played around too much with a spell? I don't wanna doubt my spell and I'm keeping it positive but I would still like to find out if this was wrong. Please someone answer. Thank you
Skye emerande

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi Skye emerande,

Welcome to the forum.

I realize you are new here but please post in the correct thread. You are asking about a reconciliation spell but you posted in a thread about getting someone to contact you. Also, you posted the same question in yet another thread, and I had to disapprove that as cross-posting across threads is against forum rules.

To answer your question, often when we make a mistake like that, we are either rushing into a spell without thinking it through first, or it is a sign that we do not have the necessary skill to perform the spell, or we are being met with some form of spiritual resistance, or something else is at play. Regardless, it is always advisable that you lay out all of the ingredients for your spell ahead of time so you do not forget anything.

In this case, I would proceed with the spell and see what results you get. Stay positive, as your energy and focus are essential to success. If you need to repeat the spell, please follow my advice and assemble everything before starting.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:44 am

Hello All,

I was wondering if there are any particular prayers to pray while using a reconciliation honey jar? I’m currently in my first week of doing this work on my husband and I just want to make sure I’m praying the right prayers when dressing and lighting my candles. While I’m working this honey jar I am also burning healing incense to help heal the hurt feelings between he and I, as advised by Miss Aida. Are there any certain healing prayers or scriptures ? I have been reading certain Psalms while lighting both but I just want to make sure it’s done right.
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12

Here you go:

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:41 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you. I’ve been to that page. No specifics were listed as far as prayers, not that I can remember. But I’ll look again. Would it be ok to rub commaning oil and/or reconciliation oil on his body?
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Am I supposed to keep the wax for my reconciliation return to me work? I don't have a yard & was wondering if I could just throw it in the crossroads?
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Aleksander » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:47 pm

On the weekend I started working on a reconciliation spell to get my boyfriend back and something amazing happened. The other day I was feeling a bit depressed over the break up, I had class that day and for some reason I felt guided to take a different route than the one I take on a daily basis. As I was driving a song came up on the radio called "No Goodbyes" Just as that happened a white Explorer cut me off and it's license places were "FAITH". As soon as I saw this I turned to the lane next to me and there it was a truck exactly like the one my boyfriend drives, just different color. My eyes teared up a bit, that was such an amazing sign to get and it came at such a perfect time.

Since that day I keep thinking about my boyfriend in a way I haven't since we first met and my intuition that we're getting back together seems to be getting stronger. Just last night I ran into a guy that looked exactly like him. The fact that this is all happening makes me realize that my spell is working and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to come back and post the good news that we've worked things out and got back together. Also praying to Saint Anthony to help me with this.

Hope everyone has a blessed evening.
Aleksander

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:39 am

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

Psalm 32 is specifically listed under that link as a good prayer to do with Reconciliation work. And of course you can apply Reconciliation oil to his body.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:41 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

Since you're doing work to bring someone back, you'd want to dispose of the wax in your front yard, to bring them home. If you don't have a yard, bury the wax in a potted plant that you keep on your front doorstep. You can read more about disposing of spell remnants here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:49 am

Sister Jean,

You’re right. I re-read after I posted and found that and actually used Psalm 32 this morning. Blessings to you and Miss Aida for your help. He comes down next month and we have plans to get together. I plan to give a nice massage with the Reconciliation oil and maybe some Commanding oil just to add the extra to my work. I’m exited and hopeful. And I can’t wait to tell about the progress

Take Care
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:06 am

Hello Aleksander,

That's wonderful! Thanks for keeping us posted :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:44 pm.
Reason: Not relevant

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:41 pm.
Reason: Board warning given

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:42 pm.
Reason: Not relevant

Unread postby Auradust » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:54 am

Hey guys, ive been having a bit of trouble lately with a new romance in my life and i need some help deciding which spell would work best. I have attempted to do once hoodoo before so im still learning what everything is and how to follow up with it the right way but i cant choose what spell would be best for this situation. Heres what happened:
so i met this guy who has a girlfriend but she moved out of state for college, she is never around for him and only has sex with him once a month. Him and i hit it off pretty good , we talked for like two weeks.
we were friends until i invited him over to hang out at my house and we ended up hooking up. After that he felt really bad about cheating and was super emotional. I comforted him and m He made me swear not to tell anyone so that his girlfriend didnt find out. Next day he was posting pictures of her on social media saying how much he loved her literally right after he was done having sex with me. I was pissed off and jealous so i went to a party and got drunk i ended up telling someone what happened and they spread the rumor. He found out and now hates me and blocked me off social media and my phone, he told me to never go to any of his shows again. I dont know what to do. Im sad , im depressed and desperate to fix this mistake. I was under the influence when i did this so i really regret it. I was hoping a reconciliation spell would bring him back to me and let him forgive and forget, or possibly a peace spell? After i heal the damage and bring back our friendship i wanted to try sweetning him romantically with a honey jar spell. Im also in consideration of a breakup spell? is it ok to do more than one spell on a person at the same time? I dont wanna force anyone to do anything, i just wanna influence him and bring postive energy. I dont want him to hate me, i want to be his friend again. Please help me !! I would HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT.
Auradust

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello Auradust,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'd recommend that you work the Reconciliation honey jar kit for this situation (it's often used in romantic situations but you can tailor it to give it a more friendship energy if that's what you're after):

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ation.html

I'd also recommend taking a hyssop bath and praying that he will forgive you:

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should know that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

I need help stopping my divorce

Unread postby Jjmoore » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 am

My husband and I have been together for over 9 years. At the very beginning of September he left after a fight. I got a promotion and working more and this caused problems and we fought often and I said a lot of things I shouldn’t have. He got a room that he rents and we have been in contact every day (though today no contact, as of yet). We have a child together and usually the conversation he initiates is not even about our child. He actually appears to care very little about our son lately. He met another woman and has been “dating” her for about 2 weeks. Yes, that quickly. I just found out about her Thursday and realized that he and I were intimate during their 2 weeks twice. I called him out on it to her, she doesn’t believe me. He painted me as a crazy jealous ex (which is partially true).

I tried my own honey jar (it was a plastic container, not sure if it matters) about 2 weeks ago, and nothing good has happened as of yet. I just don’t know what to do to fix this. I want her out of his life. I want him back in my life. Both he and I are at fault, but I see no need for our 9 year marriage to end over this. I’m willing to try anything and realize time is greatly of the essence. Please give me advice and guide me in the right direction.
Jjmoore

Unread postby Jjmoore » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:48 pm

I”m new here and looking for guidance.

Labor Day weekend my husband of 9 years moved out after a fight. I took a new job at the onset of summer and it added to or already tense relationship. Up until today we have maintained contact daily. We share a child together but the conversation was rarely about our son. He has made very few attempts to see our son as well. I found out Thursday that he has another woman already (of course younger and prettier). According to her facebook they have been in a relationship since 9/24, despite the fact that a few days after that we were intimate together (we have been intimate 3 times since our split, 9/29 having been the last time). I told her this. She doesn’t believe me. he told her prior to this that I was crazy, our divorce would be finalized at the end of the year (it hasn’t even been filed) and that he had a PFA against me (also not true and he initiates contact with me if I don’t message him first). Last night I asked him for help with my car. He told me to hire a mechanic and that he is not in the area (he is a mechanic) and blocked me from further contact. (Meanwhile I’m terrified to drive my car since the transmission was the issue). I assume they went away for the weekend and he can’t “deal” with me with her around.

About 2 weeks ago I tried a honey jar (using his hair) and I’m not sure if I did it wrong or what. Now we have no communication. I’m freaking out. I just want this woman out of his life and my husband back. I read somewhere that if a month as passed it’s been too long. Is there ANYTHING I can do at this point. I just want my life back. I see that I did wrong by not managing my work and home life and was less than attentive to his needs and was acting a little crazy.

I’m a novice to spells. Any and all help is appreciated.
Jjmoore

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Hello, Jjmoore ,

Oh My God, I am so very sorry.

You have left me with my jaw dropped. I wish I could give you a big hug.

Sometimes, the honey jar, in my personal opinion, takes longer to work. Some rootworkers disagree with me but it's a matter of opinion.

Please continue that jar

Now, here is a page that I am giving you. On the mid lower right hand side of the page, you will see break up and reconciliation moving candle spell.

Let's see if this works

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

Also, please browse this page (along with the break up thread) for more ideas

Please take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MysteriousPriestess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi All-

Sending everyone positive energy.

I have been burning candles to bring love into my life. (come to me, love me and road opener) I am looking for a very specific type of man and relationship so dating can be difficult at times. I wrote down all the traits that I want in a man. And the candles worked. I met a guy who fit all of what I was looking and asking for. He is quite successful and travels for work and while he was away I told him I went on a date, he asked me about the date and then blocked me. It took my a few hours to realize he blocked me and I was confused so I emailed him and ask was everything ok and he told me "Do not contact me again." Seems he is quite displeased and mad with me. We hadn't spoke about being exclusive and I knew he was casually with other women so I didn't see me going on a date as an issue. Nonetheless he is obviously quite upset with me enough so that he doesn't want to speak with me and we would talk extensively everyday even with being in different times zones. Well I don't want him upset with me or hurt for anything that I did. To be honest hime being upset with me hurts me.

So I had a reading and the three cards were The 6 of Cups, The High Priestess and the Devil. My spiritual counselor said he will most likely come back and we will enter into a relationship. She also said I need to trust my visions and dreams about him and seem quite aloof to the outcome between us and him in general. She also cautioned me that this relationship may become very addictive in an unhealthy way. So she is burning a candle for me to resume communication and healing. My dreams have been very intense and sexual in nature (they have always been that way since we met) BUT now I also have dreams about him proposing and me being pregnant and jealous of the baby in fear the child gets more of his attention than me. Not sure what that means but I also don't want kids b/c I don't want to share my husband with anyone.

I am going to continue to burn my come to me and love me candles. But I would also like to add a road opener candle and add his picture to my vision board and meditate in front of it daily. I have not been burning a specific candle for a specific guy but once my candles finish and I start a new set I would like to add his name/picture.
In addition I read about The 32nd Psalm for Reconciliation spell and thought that would be a great idea. Since he is upset with me regarding another man. It has only been a week since we haven't spoken and I would like to be as proactive and diligent as possible to reconcile.

Does the above sound like a good idea? Candles burned by my spiritual advisor to resume communication/ heal, continue to burn my candles to attract my ideal partner, adding a candle specifically for him, add him to my vision board and meditate and The 32nd Psalm for Reconciliation spell. Can anyone give recommendations into anything else they think may work? Or does above seem like a few good ideas?

Ciao!
MysteriousPriestess

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 am

Hello MysteriousPriestess,

Honestly, this man's behavior sounds like a big red flag to me. You didn't do anything wrong and don't have anything to be sorry about if you didn't discuss being exclusive, and he sounds possessive and jealous. I'd do a Cut and Clear and move on, but that's just me:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysteriousPriestess » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Hi Sister Jean-

I actually like possessive I find it endearing in healthy doses.
But I will look into Cut and Clear if it comes to that.

Thanks for your help!
MysteriousPriestess

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:52 pm

I'm finding myself a bit confused as to how to handle when my target starts texting me out of the blue (when him & homewrecker are fighting usually). I had an awesome positive reading with Miss Aida that gives me the green light on everything with hard work & endurance but how am I supposed to act when he's complaining to me about her but yet is also being friendly to me?

My reaction a couple days ago was just really friendly & generally was just there for him. I've read this thread all the way thru on return/reconcile & I've seen where Miss Cat def says to keep the contact going & avoid ANY & ALL fighting which I'm doing right now. He was badmouthing her to me saying how she's pulling away from him & wants her space but he doesn't & inside I'm cheering away & smiling. I didn't say anything bad about her or regarding her. Am I handling this ok? I'm also not reaching out to him unless he does so first to keep from smothering him or pushing him into her more.

He's the type that is codependant really fast & so I figure if I play that card then he'll maybe start to come around more. When I did test those waters out by saying how I missed someone always being around me constantly, he seemed to perk up more bc he said ya... I wanna call you kinda & he asked me what I was doing that night. I played it cool & just said coloring my hair & going to a club.

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:59 pm

JJmoore,
I'm so sorry to hear that :(
Try the yellow candle dressed with Deer's Tounge & Mercury oil or if you don't have any on hand High John The Conqueror oil does wonders & petition for him to communicate with you. I'd do a yellow vigil just to keep that heat going on this situation & maybe try a Hyssop or 13 Herb bath to get rid of the negative energy it's creating. After a nice Hyssop bath I always feel better spiritually :)
Hope this helps.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:49 am

Hi witchywoman1313,

Just give him a shoulder to cry on when things are tough for him and let him come around in his own time. You're handling it right.

But please be advised that this is a forum to discuss the use of Lucky Mojo products, so please direct your questions accordingly.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Thanks Miss Athena :) That's what I was thinking also. oops, Sorry about threadjacking , I'll keep it on track in the future.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:46 am

So, I have been working my reconciliation honey jar for just over a month now and while I’ve not lost faith nor hope, I haven’t seen much movement on my husband’s part as far as wanting to reconcile. We still speak daily and say we love each other but he is still stubborn in the areas I want to see movement I.e. wanting to work things out. It’s really hard to not get so discouraged but I’m not giving up since it’s only been one month. I tend to obsess but I’m working on that lol. I do plan to massage him with reconciliation, commanding and healing oils purchased from LM when we see each other in hopes that it will help strengthen my work. I was wondering if I should say any certain prayers over the oils. Also, I know that I am supposed to work my honeyjar every Monday wednesday and Friday but I’ll be goin out of town for Thanksgiving so will the break in those few days affect the spell? He and I will actually be spending Thanksgiving at his aunts house and I want to do a reconciliation Mo-Jo bag to take with me as well. I was thinking I can also tie his nature at this time. Would this be wise ? If so what are some good ideas for the Mo-Jo bag to bring him back to me fully ?

Thanks you for your wisdom,
Butterflyhoney12
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12 ,

The oils are ready prayed over.

It's OK if you miss a day

And please try to have patience with your spells.

Yu may want to consider this book with prayers and other reconciliation spells:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:15 am

Miss Aida,

I know I know. I have never been a very patient person so this is a true test for me. I will continue to be patient though. And I will definitely look into getting that book. So I should forgoe the Mo-Jo bag then?

Thanks for your help
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:09 am

I can second that this is a terrific book. Pretty much worthwhile for anyone doing a Reconciliation spell.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:46 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12

Of course you can

Find Reconciliation mojo hands here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-reconciliation.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!