Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Boss Fix Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:56 pm

Hello, MissKittyLovesNanny,
Boss fix will help you with your boss. It will not "un-do" any work that someone else has done on the boss.
So, you'll either have to find a way to outshine the other person ("Bend Over" "Commanding" etc.) or, as you have already stated, "sneaky trick".
Take a look at the oil webpage and read over some of these oils. If there's something that really appeals to you, there's most likely a webpage in itself to elaborate on the specific spell.
For instance, the webpage www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html tells me all about the different oils.
Let's say, for instance that I do like the commanding oil and what it does. Then, I would go to the page where the entire document is dedicated to information regarding the topic of "commanding" www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html.
This is just an example.
Hope this helps. Good luck to you!

illogicalcrocodile
Forum Member

Unread post by illogicalcrocodile » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 am

Would this work if I work remotely and don't even know my boss? I'm looking for something to help me work toward a raise or promotion. Something to make sure my good work gets noticed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello, Illogicalcrocodile,
Yes, Boss fix will work on this boss even if you don't know him/her. Remember, too, that is can be used on a lower-level manager, supervisor, or department head.
Also, take a look at this oil to get yourself noticed. http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-look-me-over.html
It works very well (I can tell you that from personal experience).
Hope this helps.
Have a good evening

vinny
Forum Member

Unread post by vinny » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:56 am

Hi all, I just wanted to share my personal experience with Boss Fix oil. My supervisor at work didn't treat me right, was micromanaging needlessly and was overall bitchy. I atoned her desk with BF oil and left workplace without looking back (as I was advised). In few weeks she was relocated. To another branch!! GONE!!! I don't know if that was a coincidence or what, but this is my experience with this product. As well, this product smells sooo good!

Sonia Rosa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sonia Rosa » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:37 am

That's awesome Vinny! The supervisor left in the best way possible, rather than getting fired, quitting, or something harmful happening...she relocated, very nice! Glad matters worked out for the best. Lucky Mojo oils really get the job done!! :-)
Sonia Rosa

vinny
Forum Member

Unread post by vinny » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:40 pm

...But do you still think It *could possibly be* the influence of the BF Oil? As relocation wasn't obviously her idea? She was relocated instead - so It was her bosses' decision? Can oils have such a broad scope of action / influence????

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Hello, Vinny,
Yes, it sure sounds like you did a terrific job!
Sometimes spirit will take things a bit further than what you had expected to help you.
And, in your case, that's exactly what they did.
Congrats!

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:25 am

Hello,
I want to buy a Boss fix oil bottle . I am allergic to chili pepper and I am wondering if your formula contains chili. I don't want to tell me what is in your oil only if chili is in.
Thank you

Ruth
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ruth » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:29 am

cecila

You'll probably get a faster response by calling the shop. They are really nice there and can help you right away. 707-887-7128 is the number.

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 am

thank you Ruth.
I am waiting for a moderator to help me with my question.
thank you

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:45 am

Hello,
I want to buy a Boss fix oil bottle . I am allergic to chili pepper and I am wondering if your formula contains chili. I don't want to tell me what is in your oil only if chili is in.
Thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Hello Cecila,

Not all of the moderators work at the shop or know what exactly is in Lucky Mojo oil recipe. You would probably be better off calling or e-mailing the shop with your question.

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 am

Hi cecila, if you have a serious allergy to pepper I would suggest that you not purchase the Boss Fix oil. And natstein is correct in his response above. The fastest way to get an answer on a specific product is to call the shop. :)
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:46 pm

voice: 707-887-1521
7 Days a Week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Pacific Time
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:15 am

hi my husband has a meeting(coffee)with our boss on the 5th of june we are apt managers so i thought that i would have him put on boss fix with ,money drawing,money house blessing and fast luck ,would this combo be good to get free rent with pay like we should have been getting anyway most apt managers receive these benefits with the job,i have a photo of him he is holding my grandchild Sophie he gave us so he has touched it.and i have been saying psalms 23 and stating it when i put the oil on the photo.after i started the work on the pic is when he called 3 days after i started .it seems i have some movement and i have 2 orders of L&M products so far and working on a 3rd order i have sent out.and soon a 4th are there any other ideas to ensure i seal the deal.
thank you,
and many blessings.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi mamabird39,

Your combo sounds good although you might want to swap out the money drawing for money stay with me since the free rent permits you to spend less rather than attract more.

Meanwhile keep up the good work!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:49 pm

ok i will put that oil on my next order i have one order i did online then i did one cash order so i will print up a list of other oils and the like for my next order i just can't get enough of lucky mojo's products i love them they work fast and when you think oh well maybe i did something wrong well it comes around and gives you more than you had asked for in the first place.:)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:28 pm

KittyLove wrote:New question:
What if you know that someone is already working something on the boss that is getting them favored? Can boss fix help with that? We do not often have pleasure of all working at the same time so sneaky tricks are going to be difficult, if that's something that would be called for.

Thank you!
MissKittylovesNanny
I Can You Can't is made just for competitive situations like this.

And sneaky tricks can be laid for specific people, either by quoting them in (commanding or praying about them by name as you lay the trick) or concealing a petition paper at the site. You don't have to be there at the same time as your target.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:15 pm

thank you all so much you are all such wonderful and helpful good hearted folks it feels good to know there is still good in this world thank you for helping me .many blessings

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:34 pm

There are two ways you can handle this "I Can, You Can't" used to hold another person back so that you can get ahead; or you can work Boss Fix "in your favor" regardless of the other work. Thats my two cents.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

surhythms
Forum Member

Boss Fix Oil to get rid of a coworker

Unread post by surhythms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:18 pm

Hi Folks - I am looking for a spell that I can use with the Boss Fix Oil - there is someone that I work with and it has got to the stage where we can no longer work together but I love my job - she hates hers but wont leave because of the money - I was told to spread the oil all around her door but that is not very possible as she has her own office and if caught there would be hell to pay. has anyone any suggestions of how I could use the oil? Cheers surhythms

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Boss Fix Oil to get rid of a coworker

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:40 pm

That is not the proper use for Boss Fix Oil. The person is not your boss, but rather a co-worker. Furthermore, you do not want to "fix" the problem, you want to Hot Foot the person out of the office, by your own statement.
catherine yronwode

surhythms
Forum Member

Unread post by surhythms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Thanks I actually thought you could use the box fix for coworkers too - so if I use the Hot Foot is there anyway that I can use this without her knowing or rubbing the oil around her work station?

Could I use the boss fix for my boss so that he is not taking sides?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Yes, you can fixz the boss so that he is not taking sides, or even so that he favours you.

Questions about the use of Ht Foot Oil, Hot Foot Powders, Hot Foot Vigil Lights, and Hot Foot Incense each have their own thread to post in. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

surhythms
Forum Member

Unread post by surhythms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks for that can you tell me what I can do with the boss fix oil for my boss? :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, surhythms

Please read this page for a zillion ways to use it!

http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Good luck!!

OIL-HOO-BOSS
Boss Fix Oil
$6.00

alicia_angelus
Forum Member

Unread post by alicia_angelus » Wed May 13, 2015 6:21 pm

How often should the office be fixed with oils and/or powders? Once a week? Once a month?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, alicia_angelus ,

You will know when the ambiance starts to change and it's time for more.

Trust me, you will know. When you see that people are starting to go back to their old ways....

Take care

alicia_angelus
Forum Member

Unread post by alicia_angelus » Thu May 14, 2015 2:34 am

Thank you! Good to know that it lasts a while.

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:33 pm

Can I use the boss fixed oil with the white or red candle? So, I can get rid of troublemaker co-worker?

I have this co-worker is a pain in the ass to me. She always has been involved in my personal business. She is tried to have my other co-worker against me. I want to use hot foot oil with boss fixed oil put in the red candle.Then write, I want___to stay aways from me. Should I do this ?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello Extemedivas,

If the person is not above you in the hierarchy of your job then I would recommend not mixing in the boss fix. Just use the hotfoot.

Peace~

Nathen

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:58 am

Hi Folks,
So I'm the Boss at my job and I have 5 staff members working for me. We work in Real Estate and I need my team to sell property every month. When they sell, they make good money for their families. It reflects well on me and I get an override on all their sales.
What oils can I apply to make them successful in bringing sales orders?
I used Boss Fix and Essence of Bend Over Oil around their work stations to favor me and follow my orders. I rubbed Crown of Success Oil on their computers, keyboards, phone. I burn Sage at the office to ward off any evil. I have a lit money lamp at home burning all the time with a picture of St.Joseph next to it. I carry St.Joseph amulet in my bag with me. What else can I do for them to achieve their sales targets?
We're in the middle of the month and I need clients/sales orders before the month is up!
Thank you for your advice :)
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Hello, Ritual_Mama ,

Boss Fix is for someone who wants their boss to do things.

Instead, work with Domination products. On this page, you'll see a list of other products besides domination (for spell ideas)

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

You may want to consider Master products for yourself along with carrying a Master root: www.luckymojo.com/Master.html

www.herb-magic.com/master-root-whole.html

Everything else you're doing sound good

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:59 pm

Thank you Miss Aida, I'll definitely check them out
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Mira33
Forum Member

Unread post by Mira33 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello, I have had major problems with my management for months. I have been using the boss fix oil, essence of bend over oil,domination oil and crown of success on them all. I worked my butt off and worked 16-18 hour shifts (everyone in my area worked 6-8 hours). Management kept giving me more work and I hit it out of the ball park. But no matter what I did, nothing made them happy. Them meaning my boss, her peers and our executive. Today I found my boss let me go. I'm shocked and upset. What did I do wrong? How come the oils didn't work? What can I do to get revenge on all the people involved (I don't have any personal items of theirs as I was told to leave the property immediately) and how do I creat turmoil in their work where they are let go as well? Please help. I'm so heart broken. I worked for the company for 15+ years and in 5 min, it's was all over. Company knew I sacrificed my personal life and gave everything g to this company.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi Mira33,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am SO sorry to hear this! What a horrible thing to do to you!

The problem is we don't know what you did with the products, where and when you used them, what your mindset was and therefore we can't tell you what went wrong. Rather than focusing on that, let's focus on revenge and giving your boss her comeuppance.

If your boss drives to work and you know where her car is, I suggest laying some tricks there. You could discreetly lay powders or oils on her door handle, the ground by the driver's door, etc. I suggest working with Destruction products to bring her down. Do the same for any other manager who had a hand in your dismissal.

http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

You could also anonymously mail something to her that has been dusted in these powders. Pray your intent that her life is devastated both personally and professionally, damn her to hell and then fire away.

I wish you well with this.
HRCC #1909G

Mira33
Forum Member

Unread post by Mira33 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Thank you for getting back to me. I just joined I the forum.but I have purchased many products from LM. I'm so impressed with the attention and help that folks get on this site so I thought I can be helped as well. To answer your questions, I used boss fix oil, domination oil, essence bend over oil on door knobs of their offices, refrigerator door, coffee machine, their chairs, their phones, and keyboards. I stated my intention of getting along, seeing me in a good light, listen and take in my ideas, agree with me and dominate the interactions. I forgot to mention that I followed the 9 times name rule of a brown paper bag piece, dabbed it with my petition and oils stating promote me, pay attention to me, do as I say etc and folded it away from me and put it under my left boot for months. I used the crown of success oil drabing it on my head, neck, arms and hands.

I can't do the tricks for the car as I'm not allowed on the property from this day forward.what can I do to destroy them if I don't have access to them nor any of their personal items or pictures? How can I make them also regret it and beg me to come back with a title I like and more money? Is it easier that I look for another job that is successful for me. I'm so scared to be without a job. Where I'm from , the job market is horrible.

Thank you for helping.
Mira33

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi Mira33,

Your work sounds good and you did nearly everything right. In the future, when drawing something to you (like the favor of others), you fold the petition towards you, not away from you. However, everything else you did was great.

It's impossible for us to know why things went in the direction they did. I would strongly advise getting a reading, to have a clearer picture of the situation and obstacles. Your reader can also advise you on work that could be done to have them reconcile with you.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

As for working your ex-boss while you cannot access the property, I suggest dressing something and mailing it to her anonymously. It's the easiest way to get her in contact with powders as I mentioned above.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Mira33
Forum Member

Unread post by Mira33 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Thank you. Would you only recommend destruction powders or do you recommend addition powders? I really like your mailing idea..perhaps an anomonous card dressed with destruction. My ultimate goal is revenge, destruction onto there lives where they get kicked out of the company and their lives are shattered. What protection do I need for myself?

Lastly you mentioned about folding petition towards me for favorable. Can you explain please? Thought for love it's towards and for things like domination, bend over, boss fix, it would be away from you for more control vs being friendly.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi Mira33,

You definitely want to cleanse yourself and protect yourself whenever doing any kind of cursing work. Cleanse with Hyssop and protect with Protection.

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Personally, I fold petitions toward myself whenever I am trying to bring something to me, including the good will of a boss. But that's just me.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Extremedivas1195
Forum Member

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:17 pm

My friend did the white candle with the boss fixed oil.

He told me the spell didn't work because his bad co-worker got promoted to be his boss.

I ask him what he did?

He told me he used a needle to crave the bad co-worker name into the white candle. So, The bad co-worker to get transfer out of his job.
Then he tell me did a spell on the waxing moon and also he rubbing the oil upright with a clockwise motion.

I told him, He did it wrong.

I don't know what to do with him.

Should I do the spell for him? I don't know how Boss Fixed oil works . But I am trying my best to try to help him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

Yes, give it a try yourself.

Sounds like a good plan

Take care

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi
I have been working at the same workplace for the past 14 years going on 15 years. I have seen bosses and colleagues come and go. I am the type of person who is not in your face I will do my work, have a laugh and observe what is going on. I have sat beside a women for more or less the duration of my employment and to say she is a thorn in my side is an under statement anything that happens in the office she has to know about it what is not her business she makes it her business some things some people what see,hear and be blind to she knows it all and has a comment for everything. She knows how to play the game as she is not a particularly nice person but she behaves in a way that even though everyone knows she's not really nice everything always seems to go in her favor, sometimes I question myself because I am not a bad person I have the same job title as her we get the same wage but for some reason maybe because she's 60 I really don't know but she is favored. I work in a department of four me included, I have a new supervisor who is nice she has taken over from the women that was there before who was a horrible women I believe she made it bad for me at work,sometimes she will be in the office and practically for the whole day she will do most of the talking I think everyone is frightened of her so they try to be on her best side where's as I do not if you say "A" to her she has said from B-Z in 1 second her mouth is as sharp as a razor and if she doesn't like you you've had it, she doesn't like me and I don't care because she is one of the most self centered, ignorant, pretentious, infuriating,interfering person I have ever met on top of this the women who left has left her son -In law behind so I have the two of them cooking up mischief I want to make things and keep things sweet with my supervisor before they get to her and start spreading poison to her
Please assist before it's to late.
Just to let you know, I have this week sprinkled hotfoot powder under the desk of the woman that sits beside me and as for her assistant he is like a snake he sits there and says nothing he knows a lot.
What can I do that will have an affect I do like and get along with my supervisor I want to keep that sweet and I do not want this women to get involved and interfere as she watches me alot when she sees me happy or getting along with someone she comes along and puts herself there she feels as if she is bigger and better than everyone else and because I used to get on fine with my old supervisor until she came along and poisoned the relationship.
I eagerly await a response thank you.

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:21 am

Hello Michelle12.

I am sorry about your situation.

I had edited your post. We do not accept any racial profiling in our forum.

I would suggest The stop Gossip spell kit To SHUT HER UP...

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

I pray for you, best of luck..
HRCC Graduate #1985 -- Forum Moderator

Michelle12
Forum Member

Unread post by Michelle12 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi Thomas's
Thank you I will do that and see how I get on.

Your assistance is appreciated.

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi guys!

Forgive me if I've missed any previous posts that address my question, I skimmed through them and didn't see anything. I just got my first job as a dialysis technician, straight out of school. I'm about to move for this job, so it goes without saying that I want it to go well. The clinic manager is an awesome guy as far as I can tell, and I don't anticipate any problems. However, since I'm putting so much on the line, I want to make sure all my bases are covered. Is boss fix appropriate for a sweetening spell, say, a sugar jar? The product info says that it's good for sweetening a boss to you, so this seems appropriate from what I can see. If so, would white candles be the best to burn on it?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Yes, it would be good for sweetening, as that is one of the two elements of this product, and Lucky Mojo does provided Boss Fix Honey Jar Spell Kits with everything needed. As for what type of candle colour to use, white candles are fine.

Best of luck to you on your new beginning.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

hapinys
Forum Member

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:41 am

I just started this new job. I literally sit right next to my boss and she comes in late every day so I have full access to her sweater on her chair, her keyboard, her desk everything everything. What I would like is for her to back off of me when it comes to me doing work like I don't want her to be micromanaging me. She's a nice person so I wouldn't want to do a honey jar but I definitely will want her to back down for me so I'm thinking boss fix and commanding oil mixtures. Doing a prayer along the lines of stop pestering me being on top of me, stop micromanaging me, etc. Can one of you give me a better prayer to say or maybe a scripture that I could use as I pray over these oils? To be honest she comes in late and the day is just a whole lot better if he doesn't come in at all. Can I do something for her to just not come to work?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 am

Hi hapinys,

Ugh, I know this situation all too well and I'm sorry you're experiencing it with a brand new job. My heart goes out to you.

Boss Fix is a nice choice, and adding Commanding to it can work if she is receptive to more coercive spiritual pressure. Your choice of petition sounds fine, just infuse it with your fervent intent and you should be OK.

Since you have access to her sweater, try and get some of her hair. You can use that for spells to influence her (with a skull candle) to work more from home or seek employment elsewhere. You have lots of choices here. Decide on what would make you happiest and work from that angle.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Hello, hapinys ,

I don't know why you wouldn't want a honey jar. I would certainly do one in addition to all of your other work.

Take a look at Psalms 5 on this webpage:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

If you didn't want her to come to work at all, you may want to try hotfooting her. But, I would try the other spells first

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Take care

Angelkitty
Forum Member

Unread post by Angelkitty » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello,

I get along very well with my boss. Unfortunately over the last year I've had a few issues with another employee and today finally, things turned sour. I saw my boss about the incident, although she was understanding, she appeared a bit fed up with the situation. I have boss fix powder. I was thinking of getting to work early and dusting her door knob etc so as to try and keep her on my side as she has been so far. Should I mix my LM stop gossip powder in and use that in mine and the other employee's office too? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lovelipstick1
Forum Member

Unread post by Lovelipstick1 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello I purchased boss fix, controlling, money stay with me, and van van oils.
I asked a question last night but I can't find it I this forum. It's regarding my boss who wants me to share my tips with everyone including him and other managers which is illegal by the way . I normally do candle magick. I'm extremely open for suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Reason: Doubl post. This was answered elsewhere

Sophie valerie
Forum Member

Unread post by Sophie valerie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:32 am

hello , my husband is very bossy with me and the kids , can i use boss fix oil on him?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 am

Hello Sophie valerie,

Boss Fix is most often used to bring an employer under your control, so I don't think this oil is the best fit for your situation.

I would suggest putting him in a sweetening jar with you and all of your children, to "sweeten" him to all of you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Burn blue candles dressed with Peaceful Home oil on top of the jar to bring about peace in the home, especially if there has been contention:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

If you like, Lucky Mojo actually sells all these supplies together in the Peaceful Home Honey Jar Spell Kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html

I would also suggest making a strong tea with rosemary, add it to a bucket of warm water, and use that to scrub your floors. Rosemary is a guardian to women, and will help make you the more dominant partner in the relationship:

http://herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Now, is your husband being straight-up abusive? Because that's a totally different matter and would require strong work and/or police intervention. So let us know if there is anything else you need.

Take care!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mostlyme
Forum Member

Unread post by Mostlyme » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:28 am

I am amazed how well this works! I've been having issues with my partner at work (not my boss, but he thinks he is, so...) I purchased just a bottle of Boss Fix and today I put a tiny dab on each of the corners of his computer monitor, the rubbed some into my hands and ran my hands all over his mouse before he got in. I said a silent prayer and asked for what I wanted (I'd like him to retire, mostly, so I can work with someone more willing to be a partner.)

When he got to work, he immediately pissed me off, like he does, but about an hour later, I talked to our REAL boss over the phone, and was told that my partner had sent an email saying that he thought he didn't want to be in his position any longer. WHAT?! This is a guy who has been clinging to this job like he would die without it, and now suddenly--he 's possibly letting go!

God listens! Glad y'all taught me how to ask!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Mostlyme !!

Holy Cow!

Congrats!

Mostlyme
Forum Member

Unread post by Mostlyme » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:28 pm

Miss Aida--I know, right?! To be fair, I think this has been coming for awhile, but I firmly believe I gave it the last nudge it needed. I have to admit that I'm still in that place where I'm amazed when my forays into Hoodoo work, so it literally took me about an hour after my actual boss told me about the email that I was hit with the realization that "Damn! It worked!"

Next: money spells for the office... $$$

alabamaworley
Forum Member

Unread post by alabamaworley » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Would putting some oil or powder in a plant that sits in my boss's office be effective?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Hello, alabamaworley,

If your boss touches it then, yes.

Why not lay the powders down where the boss sits and walks?

Please see these pages:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Wishing you the best

take care

ingtar
Forum Member

Unread post by ingtar » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:23 pm

I just ordered this oil hoping it would help me. I have a home business, but still think of my clients as my "bosses", since they hire me for a service and pay me. Until now I've been using Influence, Controlling, and many of the money drawing oils to get more business/keep their business/be more respected. Then I thought...Boss Fix! It should be here in a week, I'll be dressing candles like crazy, and hopefully that will mean a better situation and in turn, more money!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”