• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:21 am

Tarot, Tarocchi, Tarock Card Reading Questions and Answers

How to select and employ Lucky Mojo divination tools, and how to learn fortune telling in the Hoodoo and Conjure tradition.

Re: Tarot, Tarocchi, Tarock Card Reading Questions and Answers

Unread postby Willowsunstar » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 pm

I got a king of cups reversed in my daily tarot draw one yesterday (the 20th). Is this possibly referring to my coworker who has been showing odd behaviors towards me and giving me the heebie jeebies? I've only once had that gut feeling about anyone else, and I've traveled to different countries such as Germany and China. The previous time I had that gut feeling, I had gotten off a bus in Germany and some guy from some other country started following me. I was a high school exchange student my senior year. He was older. He tried talking to me and I said my German wasn't very good. He started talking to me in English, and it was obvious that he was hitting on me. I lied, said I had a husband waiting for me, discretely put a cheap ring that I had on that finger to show him, and very nearly ran all the way to the place where I was staying. Seriously, that is the only time I ever had that gut reaction before.
Willowsunstar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, Willowsunstar ,

I am sorry but we no longer help with interpretations on the forum.

Lucky Mojo has some TERRIFC Tarot books that you can find here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

Many times, you'll just have to watch the daily events that happen to you and then realized what Spirit of the Tarot was telling you. That's what I like about a daily pull.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby SavannahConjureBoy » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:06 am

Greetings everyone. First off I want to thank everyone for their help with my posting. The situation has resolved, my father has selected from his fiancé and they are on good terms.

Now for my question: I am a fairly good tarot reader and am wanting your insight on what cards you feel /use for certain spiritual conditions.

What card/cards to you means being afflicted by the evil eye? Or money crossings, ancestor contact, etc.

I've been developing my own associations and would love any information anyone could offer so that I may better help myself an others that I am reading for.

Thank you all, many blessings.
SavannahConjureBoy

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Dear SavannahConjureBoy --

You say you are a good tarot reader, yet your query is a beginner's question, so, at the risk of inadvertently offending you, i am going to reply as if you were a beginner, in the hope that my answer will be of use to others who read this forum in years to come. No offense is intended, and i am not questioning your innate gifts or previous training.

I recommend two approaches here.

You may like the first approach, as it involves only a small expenditure of money and time.

You will NOT like the second approach. No one does, because it involves time and money.

1) To understand how meaningful associations have developed for the various cards over time, you will will need to undertake some study. "Intuitive" or idiosyncratic meanings for the cards prove unsatisfactory in the end, because clients who regularly purchase readings are well aware of the general meanings of the cards and will fault you for misinterpretations if you range too far afield from the normative meanings and symbols.

• If you do not already own it, buy a copy of "The Pictorial Key to the Tarot" by Arthur Edward Waite. It is cheap, in print, and we stock it in our shop. It will guide you as no other cheap, short, expert book has ever done.

• Also pick up a copy of "Classic Tarot Spreads" by Sandor Konraad. This book describes a number of layouts suitable to short or long readings, and layouts which will set your work apart from other readers if you work pychic fairs or in a metaphysical shop with other readers.

• If you intend to use your cards in spell-casting as well as for divination, you will also want a copy of the book "A Deck of Spells" by Professor Charles Porterfield. There are 13 different spells made with tarot cards in the book, as well as help in adapting both tarot cards and Lenormand cards to the 100 or so old-fashioned and historical spells that use playing cards as part of their construction.

BOO-DIV-ADOS
A Deck of Spells by Charles Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

We carry all of these books in the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. book department, and Lucky Mojo is the publisher of Professor Porterfield's works.

2) Pay or trade for and get 100 card readings over the course of the next 200 weeks (one every other week for about four years), or, if you can afford to do it, get the readings over the course of 100 weeks (one reading every week for about two years). These readings should be:

• An assortment of readings with various card decks, including tarot cards, playing cards, Lenormand cards, and oracle cards.

• An assortment of email readings, in-person readings, phone readings, skype readings, radio-show readings, and youtube readings.

• An assortment of free mini-readings, as offered on radio shows; some traded readings with other learners and students; short, cheap ten-minute readings; standard mid-ranged half-hour readings; and long, costly one-hour readings.

• An assortment of "general" readings, "life" readings, " "birthday special" or "year" readings, and specific question-answering readings.

• An assortment of layouts, including the three-card cut, three-card spread, Celtic cross, horseshoe, grand tableaux, tic-tac-toe, wheel of the year, and other forms.

You may return to a reader several times if you wish, or choose a new reader with each session.

The time taken to complete this program will range from two to four years, and the cost to you will range from $1,000.00 to $6,000.00 (you can reasonably expect to pay around $4,000.00) over those years, for an average of around $85.00 per month if you do the work in four years, or $170.00 per month if you do the work in two years and "graduate" more quickly. You will then know how to read any kind of card. You will have essentially graduated from a four-year training course in cartomancy.

You can be a professional reader while you are committed to this program. If you are not already reading cards for people, you can expect to start reading on a semi-professional or free / trade basis with friends at about the 25-reading mark and to take paying clients at about the 50-reading mark, thus using your income from readings to fund your "schooling."

I went through this training myself and was reading professionally around reading number 50. By reading number 100, i had seen a vast improvement in my understanding, not only of the cards and of divination, but also in how clients approach readers and why -- and what kind of a reader i personally wanted to be.

Finally, all people contemplating a career -- or already engaged in a career -- as professional fortune tellers should own and learn from the best book on the subject, "The Fortune Teller's Guide to Success" by Valentina Burton. She is a member of AIRR and is located in Dallas Texas, and she regularly attends (and reads at) the Hoodoo Heritage Festivals in Forestville, as well as at BATS, the Bay Area Tarot Symposium. The book is available through her, via Lulu, and we proudly carry it in our Lucky Mojo Curio Co. shop as well.

Now, on to your specific questions:

There is no specific tarot card for the evil eye, to my knowledge, but if the question is asked, there are a number of cards that indicate general curses or general envy and jealousy (which is the leading cause of the evil eye). The Devil is the foremost among the curse cards. The 7 of Wands indicates (among other things) that you may be facing an attack from jealous or competitive people "below" you. This is not an evil eye card in and of itself, but if it comes out in a spread on the question of the evil eye, it is co-diagnostic. The 2 of Swords and the 7 of Swords (in both of which there are blindfolded figures) can be co-diagnostic of evil eye or unclarity situations, depending on the other cards in the spread.

There is no specific tarot card for money crossings, to my knowledge, but if the question is asked, any of the bound or crossed cards, such as the 2 of Swords or 7 of Swords would, in conjunction with a negative coin card, such as the 6 of Coins or the 4 of Coins, be co-diagnostic of a money curse, money binding, or money block.

There is no specific tarot card for ancestor contact, to my knowledge, but if the question is asked, several of the trumps will indicate the type of ancestor being contacted (High Priestess, Empress, Emperor, Hierophant, etc.) and the 10 of Coins also carries a "generational" co-diagnosis.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ProfessorPorterfield » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:15 pm

catherine, thank you so much for recommending my book.

I can not agree with your advice more; the practical, common, honest, endeavor to gain knowledge always trumps "personal gnosis".

In A Deck of Spells I have also given several different sets of traditional american meanings and layouts for individual playing cards as well as combinations of playing cards that might be useful for just such a situation as discussed above.

Also Lucky Mojo carries decks of Bicycle Playing cards (my personal favorites) made by the The United States Playing Card Company. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivination.html

Professor Porterfield
The Now You Know Show with Professor Porterfield
Thursdays 6:00 PM Pacific/9:00 PM Eastern on BTR
ProfessorPorterfield
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LoveFlows2Me » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 pm

I had a reading (4 card tarot) with an AIRR member just a little over a month ago, and I hope my question isn't silly but when it comes to the near future & future card is there a time frame for either of those positions in a spread? For example: would you consider near future a couple weeks down the road? And same question for the future/outcome position...months or longer?

One other inquiry. How long should you wait between readings?

Thanks for any explanations! Just trying to understand what specific positions means. I had a very good reading so I'm just a bit anxious to see it unfold.
LoveFlows2Me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn ,

I am so sorry but there's no way we can tell you this because each reader interprets differently. You would have to ask your reader.

If it's about the exact same thing, wait awhile or else you're showing doubt (unless you completely disagree or something new has come up).

Take care and good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Star Anise » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:07 am

I know that tarot interpretations aren't given on the forums anymore, but I've had the Two of Cups cropping up a lot lately... Once in my last reading, once it popped up online as the "Card of the Day" on a Tarot page I follow, and I like to pull a daily card to meditate on throughout the day, and even with heavy shuffling, it came up again.

I understand that it is a wish card symbolizing the fruition of relationships. I believe that with all the love work I've been doing lately (and plan on doing), this is a good thing to have crop up. Am I correct on my assumption?
Star Anise

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi Star Anise,

You could consider patterns like that to be a positive sign of your work.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Star Anise » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:06 am

While shuffling my cards, I've noticed that the Three of Swords tends to be jumping out at me a lot. I interpret the card as feeling miserable while separated from a loved one, and while I don't like being separated from my target, I recognize that it has to be right now (everything happens for a reason; we all have a lesson to learn), however I wouldn't say that I'm MISERABLE. I'm wondering if it could be a message about how my target is feeling about things? I've done lots of soul searching and meditation on it, and I don't think the card is referencing me at all; and after some thought on it, I figured maybe it was referencing my target.

Is it possible?
Star Anise

Unread postby j82 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Star Anise,

Of course it is possible, or the card could mean general heart break or hurt, even cheating where 3 involved. I would leave the card out and then do a reading around the card asking to learn what exactly it is referring too. cards tend to speak through the use of other cards so try and see if that helps. If still stuck then I would get a quick AIRR reading to ask them to clarify the question for you.
j82

Unread postby Star Anise » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:39 pm

I took your suggestion, j82, and did a reading around the card. I had another friend do one for me, as well, just to clarify. My own reading was slightly unclear, but it was basically referencing things that didn't have anything to do with me at all (such as career aspirations - I'm already rather content in my aspirations, whereas he is still getting his sorted), and I took my overall reading to mean that the card was referencing him, and that he was hiding behind other reasons as to why he was unhappy or distracting himself with other things to ignore the fact that the reason he is unhappy is because we are no longer together. The second reading my friend did about it showed a much clearer timeline; it basically said it would take a while, but he would realize that things are not going as anticipated, that his false beliefs would crumble around him, and as long as I remain gentle and keep going on my bath, reconciliation is possible.

I also did another reading about the overall situation after I noticed some changes, and I got The Lovers, the Six of Cups and the Sun, which I know to be a very good thing.
Star Anise

Unread postby beloved » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:17 am

Hello,

I've recently begun reading tarot cards and was wondering about reversals. Should we do them or not? I was going to forgo the reversals but it seems to me that my tarot deck is speaking to me with reversals. I'm pretty amazed at the clarity of the cards. From the moment I laid out the first spread, I've gotten relevant answers to my questions.

I would love to reach out to another AIRR member, but presently I do not have the funds to do so but I'm worried about the disparate outcomes with and without reversals. I did a reading on my reconciliation and for my reading, I got the 4 of wands in the present and 6 of wands in the outcome, both upright. I forgot the first card but it wasn't a terrible card. This to me is success, with candles. In fact, in all my layouts for me, I always win. They are like this spread. Positive, and upright and clear. In real life, my intended and I keep reaching reconciliation milestones that have left me in awe. We are progressing nicely.

So I did a reading on my enemy rival. If I were to use reversals, I get an outcome that favors me, but without reversals I get the opposite. For her reading I got the queen of swords reversed in the past (she always shows up in the past and reversed in my layouts), the 6 of swords reversed in the present and the sun reversed in the future. The sun reversed worries me, I've found contrasting opinions online. She is definitely on the outs currently and I know I can knock her down. But I know she will be persistent. I get the feeling that if I really wanted to, I could really harm his dirtbag. But I am restraining myself.

Any insights are sincerely appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Beloved
beloved

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 am

Hello beloved,

I'd say that if you feel that your Tarot deck is speaking to you through reversals and you feel like the messages are clear, I'd say go with that. Using reversals is a personal choice; some card readers put stock in them, others don't. That's up to you.

I will say though that sometimes reading for myself is difficult because I'm way too close to a situation. You mentioned you're low on funds, but I'd say if you're really worried, it might be good to at least get a 10-minute reading for $10 from a reputable reader:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Not all of the readers at AIRR do 10-minute readings, but if you look at the individuals' pages, you'll be able to see who offers that service. You can also get a reading by the minute at Hoodoo Psychics:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby beloved » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:21 am

Thank you Sister Jean for your prompt response.

I'm going to leave the tarot cards alone for now and just be happy with my progress. The truth is everything is going well, I am just being overly cautious.

Wishing you the very best,

Beloved
beloved

Unread postby Shaheen » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Hello,

So I have been taking a lot lately about how the cards reveal different types of magical work that can be done concerning your situation. I know Miss Cat and a few other people often talk about how the cards can suggest the type of work that can be done... But it would be wonderful to maybe compile a list of root work suggestion based on the cards!

When I look at the minor arcana of the Tarot I see the creative process... But we also see that they relate to specific types of magic. Wands candle and fire work. Cups bathing, bottles, jars. Swords pins, needles, sewing, engraving. Coins mojo hand, charms, stones, seals. I'm sure there is more that can be added to the list.

I am even more interested in the Major Aracana suggesting magical work.. For example when I see the Temperance I immediately notice that the angel dips a toe in the body of water. To me this indicates angelic aid, cleansing and purification come by any of spiritual cleansing. But even more curious is the path in the background that runs through some rough terrain, but leads to a burning crown... Or what I call the Crown of Success. So when I see this card I know that cleansing and crown of success work might be beneficial.

Another might be the Magician who is shown with red and white flowers indicating purity and passion. But also he has a representation of each element before him which clearly indicates that work should be done either with each type of magic to make it very thorough or with creative Liberty as to how you would like to work.

This could go on and on... And would depend on the reading and situation. But it would be fun to have some rough ideas!

Shaheen
Shaheen

Using tarot to determine the best course of action to take?

Unread postby crazycatlady » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:10 pm

I read an earlier post on this thread about using the tarot to determine what course of action to take. So I shuffled the deck and drew 3 cards. While shuffling multiple times I asked the question "if I do a (type of spell) on (target's name) using (candle color, condition oil, etc.), what will happen?" I won't say which cards I drew up because I know this forum is not meant for interpreting spreads, but the second card (present) was a very bad card and the third card (future) was a very good card. Did I go about this the right way? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
crazycatlady

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Hello, crazycatlady ,

Honestly, I have no idea.

Everybody's cards mean different things to each reader.

"Very Bad card" could also be something good or not that bad

Lucky Mojo does sell book on reading the Tarot.

Find them here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.htnl

Sorry
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:05 pm

I had a interesting question. When tarot cards read past, present, and future- are these predictions permanent? Meaning do they change with spell work or prayers? Just curious to know. Thanks! Happy Halloween btw :)
loabeliever

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:25 pm

loabeliever,

I do not think you will get general agreement from all readers on this question. In fact, not all readers will even engage in a "past, present, and future" reading.

I personally look at the tarot as a sort of weather report, with short and long term probabilities, more accurate the shorter the length of time being looked at.

But that's just me.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm

@catherineyronwode thank you cat! I love how you worded it. Makes a lot of sense :)
loabeliever

Unread postby loabeliever » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello, so I had a question about using tarot cards in my spell work-

So for instance if i wanted to attract true love i would use the lovers card and put it where my honey jar is, or say if it was to do harm i would use the death card to curse or end a relationship etc.

The idea came in mind when i was listening to the blog talk radio from a few years ago with Professor Porterfield ( i hope i got that right, sorry in advance if i mentioned the wrong name).

But ya, please share your thoughts. I love getting creative with my spell work and want to explore more ways to do effective work :)
loabeliever

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:29 pm

loabeliever --

You got the name right. Professor Porterfield is theteacher you want. And ... as i said just a few posts earlier on this very page :-)

• If you intend to use your cards in spell-casting as well as for divination, you will also want a copy of the book "A Deck of Spells" by Professor Charles Porterfield. There are 13 different spells made with tarot cards in the book, as well as help in adapting both tarot cards and Lenormand cards to the 100 or so old-fashioned and historical spells that use playing cards as part of their construction.

BOO-DIV-ADOS
A Deck of Spells by Charles Porterfield
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you Miss. Cat! :)
loabeliever

Unread postby Shutter » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:58 pm

If someone were to make their own tarot deck with their own imagry they felt fitting per each card, do you think they could use the deck spiritually? Or do you think it's something that has to be from old art that's already set and symbolically agreed upon over generations?
Shutter

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Shutter, people draw and publish new tarot decks all the time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby beloved » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:19 am

Hi!

I think I've over did it on my readings. I've been studying the cards and recently discovered that my cards are speaking to me very clearly, too clearly in fact. It's addicting, especially when you're eager about an outcome. Can we change the outcome of a reading by reading too much? Is there any sort bath or cleansing that can be done on myself and the cards? I was way too emotional and read way too much this weekend. I need to reset from this and bring back all the good energy that I had from a reading two weeks ago.

Thank you!

Beloved
beloved

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Too many readings on the same subject will confuse the issue.

You can smoke the cards with uncrossing incense and you can bathe yourself in the bath crystals

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby konstanta » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi everyone, we are about to buy a house which we really like, and i did a tarot reading(well readings..) on the energy surrounding this house, but keep getting mixed signals. i know this forum is not about consultations; so wanted to ask for your help in a) why do you think tarot might give mixed signals - maybe i did a few readings when i shouldn't have, but one was extremely negative followed by an extremely negative one which prompted me... b) what would you recommend - shall i cleanse the deck? maybe a psychic power spell beforehand? any tips on mojo products and to make more effective readings? thank you!
konstanta

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Hello konstanta,

It's hard for us to say why exactly this happened. If you have done all these readings yourself, I'd highly advise having a nonpartial third party doing a reading about the house, and go off what they say. It could be that the house needs a cleansing or any number of situational factors. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby konstanta » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:11 am

Thank you Sister Jean - a third party read sounds like a good idea, will try out the links you've sent.
konstanta

Unread postby lolita121 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Will spells be effective in changing the predictions of a tarot reading? how often can you check the progress of your work with a reading?
lolita121

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Hello, lolita121 ,

Yes, spells will change the outcome of a reading.

I personally like to wait a month after the spell is completed. But, everybody has personal preferences on that

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Sadpanda » Mon May 15, 2017 5:50 am

Hi guys!
I would like to know how often should one get a reading from a psychic during a spell work happening? Once a week? Or twice a week? You know to keep updates on the spell or if anything important comes up like negative forces are coming or not. Sorry for my bad English. Tia
Sadpanda

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Hello Sadpanda,

This ultimately depends on the working in my mind. I would suggest discussing the case with your reader and seeing what they say but be wary of folks who think you need to constantly do readings as that could be a scam.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby loabeliever » Mon May 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello! Not sure if this question is a appropriate but I had just bought my very first deck when I was at the hoodoo festival from lm store, and have been working with it since. I felt very connected my cards, however today I can't seem to find my cards. I leave it on the same place when I am not working them but I can't find them anywhere! I am so bummed but also feel like maybe the cards purpose was served so they disappeared? Idk... can anyone help interpret what this may mean ? Is this normal to lose cards out of nowhere? All advice appreciated. Thank you
loabeliever

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue May 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, loabeliever,

Wow! That is weird!

If they are permanently lost, then maybe someone or something doesn't want you to read them

If you find them, pay attention to where they are. It mean may that this is where they want to hang around

Let us now if you find them!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby loabeliever » Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 am

Thank you Miss. Aida I will definitely pay attention to where they are... hopefully I find them soon.
loabeliever

Unread postby Luckyyone » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:59 pm

I hope I'm posting this on the correct thread, im hoping to take a drive to the luckymojo store and buy all my products (it's 4hrs away) is there usually someone there I can do a reading with? I can't wait! I've been wanting to go since forever but never gave someone to go with me, I don't like to travel alone, but I'm just gonna do it, I'm low on alot of my oils.

Thanks in advance!
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, Luckyyone ,

Please call the shop because you may have to make an appointment.

Yes, there are readers there but just not sure if you need an appointment or not.

Have fun shopping!! And have a safe drive.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:14 pm

For tarot occultists, here's a newly htmlized and web-friendly version of a 2003 essay by nagasiva on the cyphering of the GD and AC tarot card switches:

LIBER TZADDI

http://www.luckymojo.com/avidyana/plebe ... zaddi.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LuckyJupiter88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:00 am

Wow! Thanks for posting that Miss Cat. I use the Thoth deck and found that fascinating! I am reading Lon Milos book on the deck and this will be really interesting to include in my studies. Thanks again!
Thank You St. Expedite!
Thank You St. Cyprian!
Thank You Ancestors!
LuckyJupiter88

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Divination Tools, Tarot Cards, Pendulums, Crystal Balls, and Spirit Boards