Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Menstrual Blood Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello LovelyRee,

You could do both!

Wishing you luck in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

LovelyRee
Forum Member

Unread post by LovelyRee » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:49 pm

Sister Jean
Thank you so much I’m going to do my basic candle tonight! And start preparing and talking to my skull candle and do that one next Friday. I will post again once I see movement!!! I’m excited

AKam
Newly Registered

Unread post by AKam » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 am

Hi all! I'm brand new to this but have been reading lots of the posts.

I'm am currently in a committed relationship for 2yrs now, on and off with him for 4yrs before that. We don't technically live together however we sleep in the same bed almost every day and spend all of our spare time together. The only time we sleep separate is when we are having a normal couple argument, which is still not very often. For the most part, we have a good relationship. Only thing is, I want to move in officially and get married. He says he has plans to do all of those things, but "isn't ready yet and I'll know when he is." We just turned 30 & I'm ready now. I put 3 drops of blood from my ring finger in his food. The last few days he seems to be a little more affectionate than usual but I'm not sure if it's coincidence.

My question is, does the blood from my finger work or should I use period blood? I dont doubt he loves me nor his loyalty as he's literally with my all the time, but how can I get him to fully commit & get married? Is urine better in gaining domination? Is the blood from my finger sufficient? Any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:08 am

Hello AKam,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I think you already know the answer to your question since you posted under the menstrual blood thread! Using menstrual blood is a great way to get a man to be more committed. If you scroll up through this thread, you'll find lots more information and ideas.

Take care.

regina settles
Newly Registered

Unread post by regina settles » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am

Hi, I am new to this and I hope that I won't get in trouble for posting this question in this forum. I am not really sure where to post a question. I have a question concerning menstrual blood spells. I know generally, spells take time to manifest. however, does the menstrual blood spell take the shortest time to manifest I did one a few weeks ago. Saw a little improvement but nothing since. I have read on many forums the results are seen immediately (meaning this particular spell, menstrual blood) and others say it can take a while. My question is, does it happen immediately or no? Immediately, as in the next few days. or immediate as in a week or so.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Hello, regina settles,

Welcome to the forum.

Sometimes this works immediately and sometimes longer: each person is different.

But if you got a little movement and then it stopped, it tells me that the effects wore off

So, my advice is for you to do it as often as possible

Wishing you the very best

take care

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:48 pm

Regina, I will tell you this, sometimes, we can become too fixated on a spells outcome.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

regina settles
Newly Registered

Unread post by regina settles » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Thanks, Everyone. I really appreciate it! I am going to try it again. I will keep you all posted on the results..

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:31 pm

I snuck some of this into the new guy I'm seeing's coffee about a week ago to make him desire me more and so far this has happened:
He told me a couple days ago that he had strange overwhelming feelings about me that he tried suppressing bc he's afraid of falling hard for me I guess , then he also said that he thought he heard my voice calling his name in almost a whisper from his window & he then asked if I'd done a spell on him LOL.

Is any of this normal for this type of working? He's def gotten much more closer to me & has opened up more about his thoughts of me & fears. He's also become more loving & affectionate :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:33 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

Yes it's normal. It sounds like it's working!

witchywoman1313
Forum Member

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:55 am

Awesome! Thanks Sister Jean <3

Benie
Newly Registered

Unread post by Benie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:02 pm

I was fighting hard to put me and my ex's relationship back together and I started feeding him my menstrual blood for 6 months. During the last three months he's consumed an entire cycle due to me always cooking for him while he's glued to a TV. But some life evens hit hard, very hard with his family. He ended up kicking me out in a fit and we haven't talked sense. I was told he wasn't acting the same sense I left and he's been off ever sense. It's been a year now and I still have heard from him. My question is, with all the blood I've fed to him will in manifest into something later on where I'm married and moved on and he becomes obsessed with me? Or is he a lost cause? Example when I was a teenager my very first spell was to try to get an ex back, it was poorly done and I didn't touch magic again till my 20's cuz I thought it was fake. 7 years later that ex wants me back and continues to try even though I've moved on.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 am

Hello Benie,

Everyone is different, but I don't think that this would suddenly turn into a situation years down the line where he becomes obsessed with you. Especially if you haven't talked in a year. If anything, I think the influence of the blood will diminish the longer he isn't consuming it.

I hope that answers your question, take care.

KPE
Newly Registered

Unread post by KPE » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 pm

I did a forum search on this but couldn't find an answer so I apologize if it's already been discussed - I need to preserve my menstrual blood until I'm able to see my husband, we're currently on opposite coasts due to work. Would it be effective to store the blood in alcohol? Vodka or something like that? I was thinking of making a mixture and putting it in a dropper bottle. Would this effectively prevent the blood from "going bad" and still be effective? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to hoodoo work. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:51 am

Dear KPE --

Yes, this question has been answered here many times. Whiskey, dehydration, freezing. All good options. For detailed and extremely effective ways to use menstrual blood in hoodoo folk magic, please see the chapter titled "Our Secret: Menstrual Blood " in the book "Women's Work" by Aura Laforest:

Read more here:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

and here

http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

pida
Forum Member

Unread post by pida » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:04 am

Can a woman put menstrual blood in coffee for another woman to drink for domination work? Would this backfire and make the target more short with the person and not as nice?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Hello pida,

Women can absolutely use their menstrual blood on other women for love, but for domination spells, you'd be better served checking out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
spells-to-dominate-control-rule-over-lo ... 42-60.html

I'm not sure what your relationship is to this woman so I provided you with a variety of domination-type pages. Use what you will.

Take care.

Vieve_Vieve
Forum Member

Unread post by Vieve_Vieve » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:48 am

So I only have one night where we are physically together to win my man back. I will not have a period between now and then. Is there another kind of blood or bodily fluid I can use? Can I put it in wine or something for him to drink?

Help appreciated. And advice!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:54 am

Hello Vieve_Vieve,

You could use a drop of urine or sexual fluid instead of menstrual blood.

Take care.

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue May 22, 2018 7:03 pm

DOEs one already need to be dating the man or romantic with the man for menstrual blood in his food/drink to work? I want to attract this aquaintance & have him be crazy about me!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:58 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

No you don't have to be dating! Just make sure the amount is small enough that it won't be detected.

take care.

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!
Oh believe me this guy would drink coffee if it had gasoline in it!

It is part of my work to get into his sphere of consciousness etc

I think I will follow it with candle work and deployment in the graveyard w/ spirit offerrings.

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Perhaps a love spell would be better buried in my front yard than he graveyard.....

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:27 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

I think you answered your own question! If you are trying to attract this guy to you, bury the spell remains near your front door, not in a graveyard. To understand more about spell deployment, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

Crunch-N-munch
Forum Member

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:02 pm

hello everyone, my bf and i are on the rocks and im not about to loose what we have. Weve been together for 8 years and i love him dearly but i can feel us growing apart. I havent put any binding or used menstral blood on him as i prefer him to naturally want to be with me. I had a protection spell done on him in february 2018 for a court case against false accusations gossip and false evidence, will that block the effects if i use my menstral blood in his tea or his food? I come now to realize you need to bind in todays society.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 am

Hello Crunch-N-munch,

No, I don't think that Court Case spell you did should "block" the effects of your menstrual blood in any way. I hope the two of you make up.

Take care.

Crunch-N-munch
Forum Member

Unread post by Crunch-N-munch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi Sister Jean, thank you so much for taking the time to view my post and help me out, I really appreciate it and will be getting to work right away!!! I’m going to do everything I can to keep the fire going. Please send prayers my way. Thank you again.

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:05 pm

I got my period today (full moon) and I've been working various love work. I plan on putting some come to me oil on my targets car tonight and starting the novena candle for the same purpose. I was thinking about *lightly* anointing his license plate with some of my blood... intent of brining him to me strongly, etc. what do you guys think of this? Any suggestions/ opinions? Feeding it to him is not currently an option as we are not in contact right now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Ariavenus --

That is an interesting idea, but i would want him to have more direct contact - how about inside the latch of the door handle, where it will not be seen?

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Ariavenus
Forum Member

Unread post by Ariavenus » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Catherine Yronwode,

Amazing idea! I will do that. I was gonna do that with the oil but the blood is an amazing idea. I am a little nervous as I will be "sneaking" around his house but I did it a few weeks ago as well. I am also very excited and this full moon energy feels very positive for me! I will let you know how it goes! :)

Thank you, as always.

Jamesthecat
Newly Registered

Unread post by Jamesthecat » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:51 am

Hello,

I would like to start off with a thanking you guys so much for asking and answering all the questions before mine. This forum has given me hope again and made me feel confident that I can get him back.

Now this is my first time ever posting to this forum and I am very sorry if this question has been asked before but ...

My ex and I have only been broken up for about a month or two and I honestly cannot handle the separation anymore. I can get close to him three days a week and can easily sneak some into his drink.

1. After putting my blood in the refrigerator, I had to use a little water to loosen it up again; will that affect the strength of the spell? Will watering it down a little before adding it to the drink affect the strength at all?

2. Will giving him more foods and drinks with my menstrual blood in it strengthen the spell or will any foods/drinks after the first one not really do much of anything else to compel him to love me again?

I am very sorry if I am asking questions that have already been asked but I really need to know..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:58 am

Jamesthecat --

Welcome to the forum! There are 22 pages of questions and answers on the use of menstrual blood in magic, so do, please, go back and read this thread from page one. In the meantime, here are the answers i have to those questions, based on traditional ways of working:

1. Dilution of menstrual blood will occur in food and drink anyway, so pre-dilution will not damage it or dilute the magical intent.

2. Many women feed menstrual blood to a man every cycle, for years. There is a good, long, and true story about this in my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," that explains it in detail. I suggest that you buy the book, for it will help you in many other areas of life, and will open new understandings of rootwork to you:

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic Paperback by catherine yronwode
$14.95

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more about menstrual blood here:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

and there is a whole chapter on its use in this fine book:

http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
$9.00

catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:33 am

Today i was asked, via private message, if there is any market for the buying and selling of dried menstrual "of virgins and sexually active women" in the context of my company, the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.

The reason given for offering menstrual blood for sale was two-fold:

1. Rootworkers do not have "easy access" to it.

2. "It is used in many love spells."

What follows relates only to hoodoo, and may not be relevant to other forms of folk magic.

First, i am sure that male rootworkers who are heterosexual DO have "easy access" to menstrual blood, unless their partners are older or have had hysterectomies. One of the basics of rootwork is to get you what you want, and if you use rootwork to get a female partner, you will have "easy access" to menstrual blood. You won't be some pathetic, warped wannabe buying it online, that's for sure.

Second, menstrual blood is a power of WOMEN and any particular menstrual blood is a power of a PARTICULAR WOMAN. Male rootworkers (and male practitioners in general) may fear the use of menstrual blood in rites of capture against themselves (for which reason there are spells to remove such capturage) but it is not used by hoodoo doctors to put two clients together. The woman client is instructed to use it herself, and the male client is instructed on how to avoid being captured by it.

Because menstrual blood is a personal concern and not a curio, it is a serious mistake to say that it is "used in lots of love spells." It is used by women in their own love spells and it is used by enemies of specific women to harm or kill them through attack upon their reproductive organs.

Within conjure, menstrual blood is not a rare, occult, difficult to find item. It is not the object of kinky or spooky spells. It is a personal concern, a magical link to a specific human being. Unlike herbs, roots, minerals, and zoological curios, which may be viewed as representative of the spirits or natural qualities of an entire species, within hoodoo traditions, the personal concerns of a living human being are perceived as specific to the human being in question. Chicken poo or black cat hair are generic, but a baby tooth, for instance, is "Billy's baby tooth," and a kidney stone is "Joe's kidney stone."

Once a person dies, there is a tendency toward generalization, however. Old-time workers, such as those interviewed by Harry Hyatt during the 1930s, many of whom were born in the 19th century, would advise getting the index finger bone of a gambler who was known to be lucky in life, if one wanted to make a lucky gambling hand, but urbanization gradually put an end to such particularized niceties, and many workers simply called for the index finger bone of the right hand of anyone, or just any finger bone at all, which is where matters stand at this time.

But you propose dealing with living women, so let me make an analogy. Selling a woman's menstrual blood would be like selling a man's semen. Who would want it in hoodoo? Only the person who was intimately involved with, wishing to establish a faithfulness bond to, or wishing to destroy the sexuality of that person.

As a practitioner, i would not want some random man's semen. I would want the semen of MY man, to work a love spell on HIM. Or he might use HIS OWN semen, to work a love spell on MR. But just "Joe Donor's" semen? Nope, it has no meaning for my love spells -- although i COULD use it to give "Joe Donor" a nasty case of stoppage of ejaculation, or erectile dysfunction. And for that reason, he should not be sending his semen out for sale.

To sell personal concerns related to the sex organs of living women may be undertaken for any number of reasons.

* It may be a significator of domination over specific women, alike and akin to pimping out their bodies for the performance of sex acts.

* It may be an attempt to capitalize on the marketing of edgy, shocking, or kinky curiosities in a culture that views menstrual blood as "dirty."

* It may be a form of eclectic ceremonial sex magic or divination, akin to the work attributed to Paschal Beverly Randolph, in which the conjoined sexual fluids of Randolph and his wife were reputed to have been mixed with opium derived from lettuce and used to sigilize the backs of scrying mirrors, which he sold.

* It may be a novel borrowing or adaptation from the folk-magic of other cultures that place their own unique meaning or value on certain personal bodily concerns, for instance as in the buying and selling of cauls among the British for the prevention of drowning at sea.

But no matter what "may be" uses menstrual blood may have in other forms of magic, buying and selling it is not part of African American folk magic love spells, for in hoodoo there are no spells that call for traffic in the hair, nails, teeth, skin, amniotic sacs, blood, sweat, or tears of people whose love you neither personally seek to enjoy nor personally seek to destroy -- because sexually-related personal concerns of human beings are treated as links to individual people, not as botanical, mineral, or zoological curios.
catherine yronwode

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Hello ladies; this is my first time here and I am new to this new world of Hoodoo.

I really need help, please if anyone can answer me ):

Well my situation is that I am living currently with my ex, father of my 1st child. We are not together but we have been sexually active togther and sometimes we fall asleep and wake up togther. He has mixed feelings about me and sometimes is hot and cold. Previously when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend

I had found out about an ex still trying to be in his life. When she found out about me apparently she wallet him go but then eventually she came back and made things harder after I had my child. When I was first pregnant he let her go and tried making it up to me but I was very hurt as to what I found out.

He once told me she admitted to him she was going to do witchcraft on him & I don’t know what work she has done on him but I was told that apparently some has done some work on us and on him.

So I tried fed him my menses. I swished my tampon into his drink and injected some of my dilutated blood from my panties into the sauce of the pizza. Apparently it’s suppose to work quick but nothing has happened.

I read a lot of the replies here and I read that if someone has already done work on a man the next person’s work won’t be as effective.

Now this man I want and love, but he has trouble making up his mind. We were great before but it’s this girl who has no good intentions but okay with his feelings.

1) After everything I still want him and I would like to know if I can cleanse him in anyway with a spell without him knowing?

2) Or if the honey jar spell will work?

3) My period already passed & I already fed him my menses so it seems like it did not work /: or maybe I need more time ?

Can someone please help me, I’m stressing out and I’m very heart broken please and thankyou

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:29 pm

dazexwolf --

Welcome to the foru.

1) Yes, there are cleansing spells to take off spells of sexual capture. They are called untying or uncrossing spells. You will not find them in this thread, because this thread is about using menstrual blood. Some of them are here:

Break a Crossing Spell, Kill a Jinx, Untie Nature of My Spouse or Mate
break-a-crossing-spell-or-jinx-off-my-s ... t1193.html

2) A honey jar spell -- or a sugar jar spell -- or a jam jar spell -- does not use menstrual blood, so that is not a topic for this thread. try here instead:

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

3) If you would take the time to read the 22 pages of information in this thread, you would have already seen the answer to this question. I already replied to the same question earlier, but here it is again, copied-and-pasted for you:

Magic is not a simple child's game with set rules. Think of it as an art, like cooking or painting, or making music. Some people can repeat a song back, note for note, the first time they hear it. Some people have no sense of melody of tempo at all and can never sing a song back note-for-note, no matter how often they hear it. And most people are in-between -- with a little practice they can learn how to perform a song.

Magic is similar -- some people are naturally gifted for the work, some are steady-minded enough to develop a skill set if they practice for a while, and some are hopeless losers who never cast a successful spell. So there is no one answer to your question and it is not a reasonable question to ask.

I have seen folks get amazing results from menstrual blood the minute they fed the it to their lover -- and i have seen others who get gradual results, slowly improving over time. I have also seen menstrual blood spells fail.

Success or failure, like fast results or slow ones, do not only depend on the the gift of the workers, either. That's in part because, magic is unlike music in that two of you are playing to win -- whereas music is just a concept, not an entity. So menstrual blood may be more effective on a willing lover and less effective on one who has already broken up with you.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

0asis
Forum Member

Unread post by 0asis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:31 am

So I fed my man my menses last month unsure about it working because I have read that it should work immediately.... now here I am on my flow again... Day one.. so he goes "are you on your period" and I asked him why because I figured he was going to say something annoying about my pads. But to my surprise, he begins to tell me how good my skin looks and how beautiful I am when I am on my flow.. then he begins touching me and we all know what happens after that ;)

Now my question is, (just for assurance) would you say this was a successful MB spell and I should keep feeding him my MB?

Thanks! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:26 am

0asis,

Hello and welcome to this forum.

I see that you are new here, so i would like to start you out by getting you to let go of the idea that you should believe everything you read.

Your statement, "I have read that it should work immediately" is problematic to me, as is the often opposite (but equally common) phrase, "I have read that these things take time." It signals to me that you may be new to this work and you may be learning from top-down web sites or youtube channels rather than from a network of experienced practitioners.

To return to your specific statement about fast timing (and its opposite, about slow timing) i want you to understand that i have been practicing this work for more than 50 years and although i claim NO AUTHORITY, i am a faithful transmitter of what i have been taught -- and i am as sure as i am typing this that any dogmatic belief in how long a spell takes to manifest (either slow or fast) is NOT a universally agreed-upon hoodoo belief. There are easy cases and hard cases. There are skilled practitioners and inept practitioners. There are prayers supported by God and there are prayer requests that God is just not going to grant. We do our work and pray for results in faith.

That having been said, i think your man's response was typical of a man who is reacting VERY well to a menstrual blood spell, so keep it up. You are doing great and are getting great results.
catherine yronwode

0asis
Forum Member

Unread post by 0asis » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Thank you so much for responding!

Yes I have been reading everything I can get my hands on but I actually spend most of my time on this forum! I love it here!

The fact that my MB is responding so well with my man makes me so much more confident in my work I'm so happy! :D

Does the MB cause my man to think more about family planning and/or marriage? Lately we have also been looking at buying a house together and I had to schedule a procedure on my cervix and he asked me if that would affect pregnancy later on when earlier in our relationship he used to be afraid of me being pregnant...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Oasis,

It sounds like you have him well and fully committed to you, and, yes, menstrual blood does encourage that kind of a bond.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:08 am

Quick question! I am in the process of making up with my man, and I thought what a perfect time to be sneaky and bake him something sweet...with my menstrual blood in it ;)

I was thinking about showing up on our next date with fresh baked chocolate chip cookies because in my opinion, it seems easy to add a drop of blood in each individual dough ball and i am hoping the color would blend in with the browning of the dough and chocolate chips nicely!

BUT My question is, if someone else happens to have a cookie or two, like his son, would he be affected too?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:41 pm

SpellsnSuch --

This question is often asked, and the answer is always the same: you call the name of the one for whom your spell is laid as you do the work, and you can say "and no one else."
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 am

Is there a link that provides a list of love spells that specifically calls for menstrual blood? I was pregnant and therefore hadn’t had my cycle in months, but now it’s returning and I want to use some of that good ‘ol menstrual blood to my advantage LOL! I’m just not too sure how.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

0asis
Forum Member

Unread post by 0asis » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:32 pm

*UPDATE*

So I had been giving my love my MB for about a month or two, and finally starting seeing movement with him.

-As per my last post, he just knows when I'm on my flow by looking at me. I'm apparently more attractive.
-What has changed since then in my relationship has been the fact that he used to not want children.. now he had a change of heart and would like to I guess have them with me.

I know there are people out there like me who sit on this forum for hours and immerse themselves in the wealth of knowledge this wonderful website offers, so I do want to share my story and hopefully it will work for someone else.

I used my blood in his coffee, and I put it in his food. I usually just added it in when the food was finished and then prayed Psalm 23, I also used it in vegetables and seasoned it so well that you couldn't taste it. I always did it on the first or second day of the cycle.

Since this turned out to be quite successful for me, I'm hoping to get a proposal now.. I would love a marriage proposal before a baby honestly lol but it seems to me he talks more about a baby at the moment :lol:

Best wishes xo
0asis

Sha_77_ini
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sha_77_ini » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 am

Hello, I am new to this forum. I happened to find it on Google after a friend told me and I saw the results she got from giving her "friend" her menstrual blood. I am so interested in doing this. In fact I already have some blood I saved today to put in his food tomorrow. I love this man with my everything and he knows. He accepts my love and loves the attention I give to him BUT he would not return the affection the way I want it.
I have a few questions - I have searched the forums but I cannot find anything to answer the question:

1) when feeding menstrual blood in food does it matter what phase the moon is in? I plan on doing it tomorrow and the moon is "Waning Gibbous" would this have a negative effect? Should I just freeze the blood and wait for a "waxing moon"?

2) I had the copper IUD inserted (no hormones) does this make a difference, is the blood just as good?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:17 am

Sha_77_ini --

Welcome to the Forum.

1) When you go back to the times before refrigeration, the time to put blood in a man's food would have been "when fresh," but people have also been drying it and using it as a powder for centuries. For the past few decades we have had an easy way to do this, using aluminum foil, from which the dried blood can be peeled away. Freezing is regional (electrical freezers and ice have not long been common in the tropics) and is also popular. So menstrual blood can indeed be used at any time.

Regarding the position of the moon, there are three factors that may -- or may not -- be considered by any workers:

First, there are the moon's phases, with which you seem well acquainted. Those who are not familiar with Moon phases can check this page out:

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

And, yes, according to that, a waning moon is not the best time for starting such a job, keeping in mind that the starting date sets the tone for the entire work.

Second, don't forget the Moon's SIGNS, which have been extensively used in African American practice since Emancipation in part due to the simultaneous but unrelated rise in the distribution of lunar almanacs as advertising for a variety of domestic and agricultural products. Good signs for menstrual blood spells to start would be bold and active Aries, to affect the head and thus the mind; fertile and nurturing Cancer, to affect the desire to stay at home and raise children; and suggestively stinging Scorpio, to affect the sex organs. Note that blood is iron-rich and red, thus ruled by Mars, as are the signs Aries and Scorpio, while Cancer, on the other hand, is ruled by the Moon, which governs watery and tidal cycles, and the menstrual cycle is similar to and may coincide with the lunar cycles. There is a lot more that could be written about this, with respect to all kinds of spells and all of the Moon's signs, and some day i shall.

Third, when the Moon is void of course, or undergoing an eclipse, most folks caution to not begin a spell or to plant crops. Moon-void-of-course data is easily found for any month via printed or online almanacs.

2) Regarding the effect that a copper IUD may have, the blood is a personal concern -- you are getting part of YOU into HIM if you are heterosexual or HER if you are a lesbian. The affect of sterility is not as relevant as you might think. The effect of copper is actually kind of interesting, as it is ruled by the planet Venus -- but that is probably too deep to get into on this forum.

For many more spells and thoughts about the use of menstrual blood in hoodoo, please pick up a copy of this wonderful book:

BOO-GRI-WOWO
$9.00

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Sha_77_ini
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sha_77_ini » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:21 am

Just wanted to give an update:

This guy was always sweet to me but I wanted to draw him closer to me so I fed him menstrual blood. He started to get mean and then he decided for us to be "just friends." Menstrual blood didn't work for me :? I'm so heart broken because everything fell apart :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:36 am

Sha_77_ini --

Thanks for posting your honest assessment of your outcome, even though it was negative. This presents me with an opportunity to comment that spells are not guaranteedto work, of course, but i would like to take it a bit farther:

Some men are well aware of the way that women use menstrual blood to capture their sexuality -- and many of them have learned ways to diagnose the condition, generally by recognizing that they are suddenly feeling irrationally monogamous (for them) and recalling an incident in which they may have been fed. Such men also are familiar with ways to remove a rite of capture, and to untie their nature. In cases like this, the woman and the man are, at some level, engaged in a magical war of rulership over the relationship. Some men, realizing they cannot win, will drop the relationship rather than continuing to cleanse themselves of the magical tie.

Additionally, there are mothers who do work to protect and cleanse their sons from the wily ways of young women. They may be waiting for that "perfect" daughter-in-law or, sad to say, they may wish to keep their sons with them for economic and emotional reasons that are inherently selfish. These mother-originated situations are not as common as those of wise w=men cleansing themselves, but in my years in this work, i have seen dozens of such cases.

Thank you for letting me explain a bot, and i hope that your next use f menstrual blood goes better!
catherine yronwode

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Hello!

I’m new here and just made an account today. Was googling menstruation spells and stumbled here. Have been reading this thread pretty much from the start up until now for the past few days and found some amazing information! So glad this thread has been going as long as it has!

I just want to make our bond with one another stronger/deeper and get him to commit. I already know he feels very deeply for me and we once spent 6 hours on the phone one night and he basically poured his heart out to me and told me he feels free and himself when he is with me. So the love is there. Just want to give a little push for him to actually be my boyfriend.

1) I read somewhere in this thread that only spells using your menses will only work if its ingested.

2) However, I found a spell on another website that I tried yesterday evening and will see if I notice any effects within the coming days, weeks and months. Basically, in that spell I had to light 7 candles in my kitchen then 7 in my bathroom. Boil 3 quarts of water. Once the water is boiled add salt and stir for 7 minutes and visualize/focus on my love. After the seven minutes i pour the boiling water into my plugged bathroom sink and have a photo of my love taped to my mirror above my sink. Then add 7 drops of my menses. Then focus/meditate on my intent and speak what I want from my love. I made the spell my own and did a prayer of protection and cleansed my home prior to doing the spell. I also dressed all 14 candles in attraction oil before lighting them. And I also arranged the candles in a pentagram. We’ll see if it works. Pretty excited.

3) My love is coming over tonight and I plan on feeding him my menses just in case.

4) After that i’m leaving the situation alone completely to allow the spell work to take effect or not.

Wish me luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Brujaxo --

Hello and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. We have been going since 2008, so there is a wealth of community and professional knowledge here.

1. It is not true that menstrual blood must be ingested to be effective. Sure, that may be the most common and popular way to deploy it, but i could tell you a bunch of other menstrual blood spells, and so could any other worker. For samples. see the book "Women's Works" by Aura Laforest. There is even a money-drawing menstrual blood on a coin trick in "Cash Box Conjure" by Miss Phoenix, and that one is really old, back from the 1930s, if not earlier.

2) This set -up seems like it is missing something, at least as you described it. What do you do with the salty menstrual water in your sink? I'm not getting this one.

3) Sounds good.

4) This makes no sense to me. Why do you want to stop the work right after you started it? I would feed him and seal him with menstrual fluid every cycle.

Good luck.

P.S. Aura has six full pages on menstrual blood spells in this book:

BOO-GRI-WOWO
$9.00

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:26 am

Thanks so much for your reply!

The spell said to snuff out the candles then empty the sink. Didn’t say to save it or anything.

I wasn’t able to give him my menses last night because what I put it in he didn’t want. So I didn’t push it as to not seem suspicious. I’ll have other opportunities and will try again.

I figured after this i’ll stop doing spells to give them an opportunity to take effect and not come off as desperate. I feel like if you’re desperate when doing spell work it could back fire.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:13 am

Brujaxo --

Thanks for the clarification on that spell. It sounds pointless to me! You go to all the trouble to make menses salt water in your bathroom sink and you let it go down the drain. You don't even use the water to scrub the floors, bathe, or cook? I don't know what that is, but it is not hoodoo.

Again, your attitude toward your spell work -- the idea that you should "stop doing spells to give them an opportunity to take effect and not come off as desperate" -- is strange to me. I think of love spells as always ongoing, always part of life. I don't want herky-jerky stop-start spells. I want to carry the good work on. Crafting love spells, praying for communion, using all my social skills, and freely sharing sexual pleasure are part of the whole marital goodness package -- and that package does not seem "desperate" to me -- it seems powerfully engaged in the mutual creation of the best conjoined life possible.
catherine yronwode

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 am

1) It would have been a good idea to use the menses salt water to cook with.

2) If I used it to scrub my floors or bathe in it how would that help in me getting my love to commit?

3) Maybe I didn’t articulate myself that well. Do you feel continuously doing numerous spells for the same outcome isn’t over doing it? I just don’t want to do too many spells for the same outcome and then it backfire. But I will continue to try and get him to ingest my menses.

Thank you so much for your insight!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Brujaxo --

1) Yes, i was expecting something like that, after all that build-up.

2) Scrubbng the floors with the water would cause him to step in it, which is a form of old African foot-track magic. Running a bath for him, with a bit of that in it, would get it all over him.

3) Ah, the "spell overload" and "backfire" issues. Well, i have written about that before, so let me point you to these links, rather than repeat myself:

Too many spells?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#9

Spells might backfire:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10
catherine yronwode

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Brujaxo,
I’m not a pro by any means, but here’s my two cents to just give you an idea of continued/multiple work. I give my man my menses every month, and freeze it to give him continually throughout the month. In addition, I have a honey jar that I burn candles on every Friday, a nation sack I carry almost daily, a doll baby I work with as needed, a stay with me bottle spell on my altar, and his knotted underwear buried in my back yard. All “different” spells with the same intention and all working together beautifully to give me the strongest, most loving relationship I’ve ever had. No backlash and I don’t feel desperate at all. Just something to think about! And I definitely recommend the book by Aura... it’s given me some fantastic ideas! At the very least, try to give the menses every cycle. Good luck in your workings!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Brujaxo
Forum Member

Unread post by Brujaxo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 am

Thank you both so much for your insight! It’s much appreciated and gives me hope that i’m not over doing it! Amy- i’m really glad to hear you’ve had success with your spells and the fact that you’ve done different ones. Definitely gives me more hope! I should try the different spells you mentioned and I do plan on purchasing Aura’s book this week for more insight and guidance.

Quick question- Let’s say i’m able to get a hold of my loves underwear to do a knot spell, if i do not have a backyard where else could I bury it?

Its really nice that I found this forum with all of this info. Other research I did people were so against menstrual spells and I wasnt able to get accurate information.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Brujaxo --

If you have no backyard, you can bury the knotted underwear in a potted plant. See this page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers site:

AIRR: Containers: Potted Plant Spells
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ant_Spells
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi, I read about menstrual feeding. I did the same like Brujaxo. Fed menses, knotted his underwear buried back yard. But why He broke up on a little argument? i can't even feed menstrual blood now. What went wrong?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:59 pm

awdmoon+ ,

You need to get a reading on this situation and see whats going on. Each situation is different. Remember God is the ultimate decider of things and the outcome. If God says no, its no , regardless how hard you work for it.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 am

Hello awdmoon+,

J82 is right, I think you need a reading to answer that question. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”