Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 am

greeneyes2: Crab Shell Powder is specifically for Reversing work. I do use salt (with additives) in a lot of my candle work, but not ever for reversing work. These ingredients are definitely not interchangeable in the least.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:21 am

Joseph Magnuson

I guess my thoughts were about encircling the perimeter of the area ..almost like focused area when sending bad back.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:36 am

Hi greeneyes2,

I would still say that Joseph's advice is sound. If you don't have crab shell powder, then you can use Reversing sachet powder.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

trenia30

Unread post by trenia30 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:22 pm

Hello everyone,
I was burning a black over red reversing candle on a mirror with crab shells around the candle. Well the mirror broke at the end of the candle burning and burned all the way down to my dresser! Can someone explain to me what this means because I have burned several of these candles and this has never happened! Also what do I do with the remains of the broken mirror because all the candle was consumed except a very small piece?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Hello, trenia30,
How interesting.
PLEASE be careful when working with candles. Always light in a safe place and ALWAYS be prepared for accidents to happen.
I am so sorry that it burned your dresser. That's a shame.
Since we don't give interpretations on the forum, I suggest that you look at this page:
www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
As far as disposal of the mirror, here are some ideas: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Hope this helps.
And PLEASE be careful
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

trenia30

Unread post by trenia30 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Thanks or the help! I am always buying LMJ Candles because I love the results I get but this was the first time this happened and it really scared me! I will be very careful from now on though Thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:33 am

Hi trenia30,

you might want to consider getting a candle reading on the subject (which will give you specific advice for your situation should you so desire) with a member of AIRR who offers the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading
Aura Laforest

trenia30

Unread post by trenia30 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 pm

I've been reading the reading from the list of workers you all have listed. You guys have so many it makes it very hard to choose!! :P I don't think I saw your name on the list so do you do any reading or work? I really do need some help I am going through alot of stuff right now and it's not with a man. I have been ordering from you guys for awhile and I like the products but I know that what I am dealing with I need some professional help to beat this thing because I am working against a professional physic attacker!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Hello, Trenia30,
If there's a moderator that you like, respectfully ask them (through a PM) if they do readings and work. And if they don't who they would recommend
Hope this helps
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Agi mal

Unread post by Agi mal » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:45 am

Hi, just join, I have to uncross myself from some powerful black magick,and do a reversible ritual, I usually hear that the size of the candle does not matter, but I not sure with double action and reversibke candles. does it matter if I use 6" or 9" double action candle? which one is the recommend one? which size should I choose? do I perform the uncross spell first, then do the reversible one? or do the reversible spell first?

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 am

Hello danoo2002-
I do not think that the size of the candle matters. Either size will work, but since you mention that you are dealing with powerful magic being thrown at you, I would opt for the bigger size.

Do the uncrossing first to get the bad juju off of you, then do the reversal work to send it back to its source. You might think about doing some aggressive protection work as well to prevent the nasty juju from hitting you again in the future. In fact, I highly recommend it. Fiery Wall of Protection products are awesome. St. Michael the Archangel is a powerful protector. You can blend these two product lines together for some serious protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-archa ... chael.html

Good luck and many blessings!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Agi mal

Unread post by Agi mal » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Thank you Anthony Mansker :D

Thanks for respond and make me clear on that. But I have a question though:

1. since you stated that because my situation seem to be pretty bad, you suggest that I use a jumbo one, do you mean bigger candles work better, and more powerful, or does it go by times, in which is the bigger the candle the more burning times for the spell?

2. if I am crossed in my life real bad, that many time wishing to be dead, now I am trying to uncross myself. can I just do cleanning and banishing bath and reversing candle spell without uncrossing candle spell?

3. can someone been uncrossed just by doing reversing candle spell, with double action candles and of course ritual bath?

4. if reversing spell is to send back the curse to it origin, that is mean that the curse is not there any more the victim is heal, then there is no need to do any uncrossing works, right?

5. is reversing candle spell is to send back the curse and out from the victim or is it just a work to make the sender taste the same pain, but the person is still cross?

6. can double action and reversible candles use for uncrossing spell?

I am confused about them. I am new in candle magick, I never get any where until my parent told me to pray with candles , then I feel a little bit better. now I am trying to help myself.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 am

Hi danoo2002,

1. Any candle is better than no candle. A bigger candle has more burn time - that's the important part, not the size nor ''power'' of the candle itself. Several small candles burnt over a series of days can be just as successful as can trading in a free-standing taper for a Reversing Vigil light. They're different ways of working and which is best has more to do with how you like to work (or were taught) than on any of the methods being more successful than the other (they all work).

2. If you are ''many times wishing to be dead'', it's important to get psychological support in addition to any magical work you may do. Being suicidal is a serious psychological condition which needs to be addressed in the mundane world as well. Please call a support line and see a medical professional to ensure you are receiving the care necessary to your condition. I would perform uncrossing in conjunction with any reversing work you do. The uncrossing spell kit is the most complete kit for that and can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html (as you'll see, bathing/cleansing are an important component of the work).

3. Depends on their situation.

4. Generally Uncrossing will be done nonetheless to get rid of the ''residue'' from the previous sender's works. Think of it this way: if you've been in a mud pit for a week and you climb out of the pit and throw in the person who put you there, you're still dirty (although no longer in the pit). You'll have to wash if you want to get clean. Uncrossing work is that ''washing''.

5. Sends back the curse. Return to sender. The original target is no longer crossed, but see the explanation in 4. above.

6. No. Not the same spell or purpose.

Since you are new to the work, you may want to consider getting a reading and/or magical coaching from a reputable rootworker like one of the fine members of AIRR here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Aura Laforest

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:19 am

Thank you Aura for your simple and elegant responses to danoo's questions. I love reading your posts! :-)
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

Agi mal

Unread post by Agi mal » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 am

Oh wow!! Thank you so much Aura, your explanation is very clear and helpful. I will look for further help.

Dusty

Unread post by Dusty » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:24 pm

Hello,

I have a question, and I'm not sure if it has already been addressed previously.

Earlier this evening I began to burn a green/black 6" double action candle. The candle was butted and I carved out the wick on the black section. On the black section I carved "my enemy" in reverse as I don't know of a specific person. On the green section I wrote my name normal (not reverse). I anointed the black section with reversing oil, and the green section with money drawing oil. After the candle had began to burn I had a strong/steady flame, however I noticed it started to slightly burn on one side with a thin line allowing the wax to burn down the side. I realized this could be due to an uneven wick so I decided I would give it sometime and check back to see how it was burning. When I checked back a little bit later the flame had remained the same burning strong/steady, but an image of a face had appeared on the side of the candle where the wax had dripped. Also, the wax was no longer burning down the side. I took a picture of my candle and sent it to my friend. I asked her to look at the picture (without giving her any details). My friend also said she seen an image of a face on the side of my candle; eyes, nose, lips, chin. This is the first time I have seen this so I'm not sure what it means. Can anyone give me some insight on this?

Thank you!
Dusty

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, Dusty ,
Usually when you see a face, there is usually other symbols around indicating who this person might be. There may even be an initial.
So, take a look.
Aside from that, sounds like some obstacles there. www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
I would light another one.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dusty

Unread post by Dusty » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:18 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Thank you for your response. I finished burning this candle but didn't see any further signs, however I am pretty sure I have some obstacles to over come (I'm working on this). I will burn another candle and see what results I have.

Thank you.
Dusty

caudali
Newly Registered

Unread post by caudali » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 am

I have a question about a double action candle since I have no experience in working with these. Obviously I started burring its black part first and it was going well for about five mins the black wax poured over the edge and down over the red bit of the candle (perhaps the wick was too close to the edge?). At the same time a glass dish I placed over an oil burner broke into pieces but that again could be the heat and the dish I used was a normal candle dish so perhaps too thin. Anyway no more wax poured down the candle but I think it's burning way too slow - is 5mm per 2h a normal melting time for these and I'm just being paranoid or is it really a stubborn spell I am trying to reverse and should try again after this one burns down (hopefully!) completely?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:48 pm

Hello, caudali,
Yes, I would definitely do another one.
Looks like you're getting signs all over the place indicating obstacles. So, you need to fight them
Here's the page that tells you what these signs mean: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:49 am

I have a question. Would it be appropriate to add something like Confusion or something hexing to the black side of the candle (against your enemy) & dab on something like Van Van on your side of the candle while performing this spell?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Are you talking about a double-action candle and not a reversing one? If so, then dressing the different colors with appropriate oils would be right, but you can't do that with a reversing candle.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, AlyssaH,
Please let me know if you are talking about a double action candle or reversing candle.
I need to move this to the correct subforum and to answer you correctly.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Sorry, I meant a double action candle.
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
So I agree with AthenaK
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Thanks for your answers, ladies. I'm rethinking this direction & actually even naming one specific enemy in general. I did do a reversal burning, but since then it all the times that I have been blocked in love by opponents is crossing my mind. I really think I should do a general Reversing against those that have harmed my love life (in adulthood). I'm not a revengeful person, but moving on when you've been maliciously spoken against by back stabbers that were supposed to be your family is hard. I think doing a Reversing this way will help me to finally unblock my love energy & move on with my life.
HRCC Student #1989

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 am

On the double dipped Reversing candles; are both names written in mirror writing or is it just the person you're sending it back to?
HRCC Student #1989

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:39 am

AlyssaH, what do you mean by "double dipped Reversing candles"? We have nothing among our 5,000 products with the word "dipped" in the title.

We sell Double Action Candles in three colourways and Reversing candles in one colourway.

Once you tell us which Lucky Mojo candle you mean, i can reply.

CAN-9DB-GRBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Green / Black
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-9DB-REBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Red / Black
$5.25

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-9DB-WHBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, White/Black
$5.25

CAN-9RV-BKRE
Reversible Jumbo Candle (Black Over Red)
$5.25

OIL-HOO-REVR
Reversing Oil
$7.00

catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:03 am

Oh no! How did I lose this thread??? I meant the Reversible, I went ahead & did the mirror writing & sent it back to "My Enemies," to be on the safe side.
HRCC Student #1989

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Hello everyone :) I have gone through this whole thread and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
I am ordering the jumbo reversing black over red candle as it seems to reverse all bad luck, which I would assume means bad luck in love, money and health.
In the Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic book, it states that when using the black over red reversing candles, all the names are written backwards on the candle. So am I right taking it to mean that not only do I write my enemy's name backwards but also my own ?
Secondly I know that I annoint the reversing oil away from me when I pray for all my enemy's bad stuff to be taken back to her....but I'm a little confused... I also wish to draw all the good that has been taken away from me, back to me. Do I annoint the candle towards me as well with reversing oil whilst praying for all the good to return to me?
It's a bit tricky since the black is all over the red:( .
Can someone please clarify this for me
Many thanks in advance
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello Ethereal48,

The way I understand reversible candles to work is to use them against your enemy(s) with carving their name backwards and anointing with Reversing oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html). I would not put my own name on a reversing candle the way you do with a double action candle. I hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

Ethereal48
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Ethereal48 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Thank you Nathen :) yes I was a little confused when I read that and definitely wasn't going to carve my name on the black unless I knew for sure. I'm still a little unsure as to where my name goes on that candle so that all the good is drawn back to me. Maybe it doesn't work that way. Unfortunately there isn't much info on those candles. I'm thinking maybe I will burn three of the double action candles, one of each colour.
Thank you for your help :)
Angie
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:51 am

Quick question: would sending back the troubles a person caused you with a double action candle dressed with clarity oil as well as reversing be a valid way of working? I don't want to harm them, just send back the mess they caused and open their eyes to what it's done. They used to be a very good friend, but their actions and words caused me considerable emotional distress and I don't just want them to feel the same, but realize that they were wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Venusblue

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 am

Hello venusblue,

When I first read your question my gut reaction was to say no don't add Clarity to the Reversing oil but just to make sure I double checked with another rootworker and they confirmed it. That isn't necessary and probably would not really work like that. Just use the reversing oil and mention in your prayer or petition that they know and feel what they have done. The Reversing products will take care of all that on it's own.

Peace~

Nathen

venusblue

Unread post by venusblue » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:55 am

Thanks Nathen.

Really, as soon as I thought it, I kind of figured it was not something that I should do, seemed like maybe it would work at counter purposes with each other but being a newbie I wanted to be sure. Thanks for verifying, much appreciated.

Venusblue

sunnysun

Unread post by sunnysun » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Hi

I was reading through and see you can use the
Red and black candle to reverse bad luck in love,

If its not aimed at a person (just to revers my bad luck)
What do i write on the candle ?

Many thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello, sunnysun,

This is just a suggestion:

Reverse bad luck in love (written backwards) on black part

Bring love to _____ (Your name) on red part in normal writing

Hope this helps

CAN-9DB-REBK
Double Action Jumbo Candle, Red / Black
$5.25

HRCC Graduate #1631

Luckyyone

Unread post by Luckyyone » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:12 pm

My ex hurt me a lot, broke me every chance he got and I want him to feel what I felt, how would I do that? I read on someone on here that they did that but I PM'd them and had no answer. Can someone let me know? What do I need to buy?
Thank you in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 am

Hello, Luckyyone,

I am so sorry that your ex did this to you. What a jerk.

There's so much you can do. You can do uncrossing; jinxing; double cross; destruction; cursing, revenge, etc.

Just go to the upper right hand corner of any page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Type in one of these words (just one word per search) and you will find a zillion spell ideas.

Wishing you success with your revenge.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:23 pm

Greetings,

I started a double aciotn red/black candle spell for uncrossing and removing negative beliefs I have around love on the night o the full moon last Saturday. Where I was I was unable to continue the spell or 13 days straight and stopped on the 3rd day. Now that I am back home I want to do it over. Should I use a new candle i so, how should I dispose the partially burned one. It was to be re-lit every night I took a bath. Thank you for any advice or help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello, LIONESSC ,

I would start a new one.

And here are disposal methods that you can chose from: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

LIONESSC

Unread post by LIONESSC » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:37 pm

thanks so much!

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:32 am

Hello all,

What if all I have is just the reverse oil? Will it still work on a black/red candle jumbo?

Warriorsoul

Unread post by Warriorsoul » Sat May 30, 2015 4:23 pm

What is the meaning if the black part of the candle wax drips down into the red while it is lighting?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello, Warriorsoul ,

I am sorry but we do not interpret things like this on the forum.

You may find the answer here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Wanttobehappy2016

Unread post by Wanttobehappy2016 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:16 pm

:roll:

Hi every one,

I think I just messed up my second double action candle and only had 2 pink and black on hand. Trying not to get discouraged my head hurts lol. It's the black part I keep on messing up.
First I didn't write it backwards wrote it down though going to the pink. Second time around I wrote it backwards I thought but like this Example LOVE... I carved
ex1: [ EVOL ]... Was I supposed to do ex2: [ ∃VO⅃ ] Or are both ok? I'm afraid of the bad qualities for a mate I don't want will be reversed and my luck with men will be even more doomed. So I wanted to ask the Experts. I couldn't find this in the searches. ...Hope I didn't confuse you all. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, Wanttobehappy2016 ,

If you can read it in a mirror, then you did it correctly.

Try practicing by writing it on paper first and then check it out with the mirror. If it's OK, then you are ready to start!

Wishing you the very best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Draggysnana
Newly Registered

Unread post by Draggysnana » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:39 am

Hello

I'm a little confused about the candle. I did cut off the end with the wick and carved the bottom end to get a wick. My question is....do you burn this candle on the mirror that I will set out? And do I burn the whole candle? I'm not sure it will all fit the on the mirror? Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:26 pm

Hello, Draggysnana

I have split, moved and merged your post to the correct area.

Please read the 5 pages here first. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:16 am

Is there any special instructions on how to burn a red and black glass encased reversible candle??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Hello, Blackbeauty83

Please look at the posts on this page for ideas:

reversing-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t3078.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

deladelasol77

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, I want to know if anyone can inform more about the the "Black over Red" reversible candle. What are the side-effects that occure when someone prepares & lights up this candle once it's send to their enemy? What would happen to me if I light this candle written with the full name of my enemy? I've been told that this is a powerful candle, I want to be fully aware that it won't affect my karma. Can anyone please share with me their experiences what happened after lighting this candle? I want to be sure before making a decision I'll regret.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, deladelasol77 ,

There are no "side-effects".

Use protection on and around you and you will be fine:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

If you are justified by sending back the negativity or the spells that someone sent you, then you are justified and there's not a problem

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mistique_Moon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mistique_Moon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to LM ! And looking forward to learning new things on this forum l. Please bare with me because I am sure I'm doing something wrong LoL. I have been given some information about my case from AIRR rootworker and I can't wait to get down to business. I want to gather as much information as I can before starting my work. I have everything else down pat eg. Baths, teas, oils etc BUT the candle bit. I want to do uncrossing/spell breaking work WITHOUT reversing it?...I tried to look it up but didn't find much. After or during my bath I would like to use a candle.

Which should I use black, grey or double action?

Can I get the 6" for my home and burn it all day?

If I use the double action, should I dress the black with uncrossing oil and the white with blessing or fiery wall of protection?

If I use double action candles what can I carve on the black side if I'm not reversing it...eg. "Uncrossing the evil doings" and white side my name ?

Sigh I am sorry for the questions but I just want a better understanding so I can proceed. Also let me know if it is necessary to reverse in order for it to be removed because I really just want to get it off of me and protect myself. I believe in karma and I'm sure they will get it right back without me doing a thing...Or maybe not. Thanks in advance

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello, Mistique_Moon ,

Welcome to the forum

Just so that you know, we ask that you do not start new topics. Just find the thread that most applies to your query and hit the "reply" button.

I will answer each question after the question

1-Which should I use black, grey or double action?- I would go with black or the double action

2-Can I get the 6" for my home and burn it all day?-Yes, but the 6 inch only burns for 6 hours. It's better to get the Uncrossing vigil candle

3-If I use the double action, should I dress the black with uncrossing oil and the white with blessing or fiery wall of protection?-YES

4-If I use double action candles what can I carve on the black side if I'm not reversing it...eg. "Uncrossing the evil doings" and white side my name ?-yes

Take care and good luck
HRCC Graduate #1631

RockaBilly1981

Unread post by RockaBilly1981 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:56 am

There's this randon site I came accross that said reversal spells are even more dangerous than curses. Plus they should only be done if you in danger. I don't see how that's true because first of all reversals do is send back to someone what they sent your way, and they're not punitive. Curses on the other hand, do the opposite, and are punitive. But is that true that reversals are more dangerous? I've doen a couple reversals to send back negativity, and jinxs I believe people put on me, and my family. But all I want is to send back what they sent our way, I don't want to harm them. I'm what people call a "white witch", and practice white magic only.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:41 am

Hello RockaBilly1981,

That sounds like a whole lot of hogwash to me. You're right, curses are way more aggressive than reversing work, not the other way around. You can read more about Reversing work and Lucky Mojo Reversing products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Just wanted to get some clarity on the Jumbo Reversing candles. I know the Double Action candles send all the crap back to your attacker and then brings in good luck to you. I got the Reversing candle because I needed to reverse multiple forms of bad luck (I didn't know the Double Action red and black candle could be used for this otherwise I would have gotten that one).

What I want to know is, does the reversing candle just reverse the nastiness? So I'd have to do some good luck drawing work separately?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi DreadPirateQueen,

Yes the Jumbo Reversing candle is for reversing things back to your target. If you want to draw in good luck for yourself, you would need to perform that as a separate spell.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Thank you very much. That's pretty much what I thought but I wanted to be sure.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”