Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: magic for getting passwords?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 24, 2013 5:13 am

Is this related to your other posts about cursing someone from a distance?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Fri May 24, 2013 5:35 am

One of the peoples passwords I'm seeking is related to my other posts yes.

The Eye

Technical infos about any cursing spell

Unread post by The Eye » Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 am

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have to cross someone with a hoodoo spell so I'm planning a spell (well, a double to be exact, but whatever).

I have 4 questions for you all, if you don't mind :

a) how many times do you perform a hoodoo candle spell ?

Is it once and you're done with it and just have to wait for the result or do you have to repeat it twice (or more) so that it is effective ?

(no matter this is a spell you let the candle burn straight or a spell with several days of burning candle)

b) Cleansing

After any dark work you have to cleanse, usually with Hyssop and psalm 51.

I know that after a spiritual cleansing bath for jinx/hex removal you wake up before the sun rises, take your bath, air dry, take a bit of the bath water and toss it at the East before the sun rises.

But when you take a bath after a dark work, to cleanse your fault and supposing you performed the spell at 10am or 4pm or 8pm and you take your Hyssop bath, do you still have to take a bit of the tub water, go at a crossroads and toss it to the east even if the sun rised already or do you just go out of the bath, air dry and that's it ?

b1) Cleansing

When you perform a curse that need to be done for several days (ie burning the candles 15mns/day for instance) do you cleanse with hyssop just the first day of the ritual or everytime you dress&light the candle ?

c) Checking the effect of the spell

How do you check whether or not your hoodoo spell worked if you have no contact anymore with the target ? (please, don't tell me that because of that the ritual is not worthy, you don't know the full story).

Tarot reading ?

Thanks all for your replies.

Cheers !

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Technical infos about any cursing spell

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 29, 2013 11:40 am

Dear The Eye,

a) How many times? Well, you seem to be asking for rules of some sort, as if African American hoodoo folk magic were a technical process, like a game or a kit-assembly. It's not. You are to plan your attack, summon your spiritual allies (including botanical and mineral allies), prepare your tools (including candles, doll-babies, mirrors, whatever), speak your command, and let fly with the curse. You do what you do and you put your energy into it. You may select to perform an ongoing spell, a one-time spell, or a spell that extends over a set number of days. That is your choice. You don't count candle-numbers as a technical measure of estimated effectiveness, though, that's for sure.

b) Cleansing, in the way you described it above, is fine -- many prefer to work that way. Others don't care and work "dirty." Again, you are making up a technical rule-set and asking for validation of it. Stop that. Understand that this is not Dungeons and Dragons or World of Warcraft; this is the cumulative cultural tradition of African American practitioners. There are popular trends and recommended tricks, but there is no set of rules which, if followed in sequence, will result in a specified outcome.

For instance, disposing of bath water at the crossroads, which you mentioned, is a popular option. But you need to ask WHY. Why there? Why not on your property? Well, because the bath water contains a bit of your sin, which you have washed off, and the crossroads is neutral ground, where the sin will be dissipated harmlessly into the world.

And why are you watching the clock? What is the clock to you? Well, different times of day convey differing meanings. Sunrise for new beginnings, sunset to watch the end of a day. Some work by the dark of the moon to curse and do so at midnight, others work as Daniel prayed, every morning, noon, and night. Some work for one day, some for seven days, some for a complete moon cycle (cursing each part of the enemy's body as the moon moves through its signs), some work for a year and a day, some work for six years and on the seventh year they rest from the work.

Your bathing, your prayers, and your disposal of bath-water (if any), will vary, based on the teachings you receive by elders in your locality (the USA is a big place and regionalisms exist within the hoodoo tradition, just as within any cultural tradition), or by who taught you (there are family variations and teacher variations as well as regional variations).

b1) Cleansing yourself -- how to do it and how often to do it during a curse that is being performed over the course of several days -- is another one of those matters you will be told about from several sources, but will in the end have to decide for yourself.

Personally, i wash my hands after each time i wipe my ass. Sorry to be so graphic, but i would not want to pick up and play with my child or make love to my husband with dirty hands. Your mileage may vary.

You can read more about cleansing after performing acts of dark magic here:
cleansing-after-performing-acts-of-dark ... -t654.html

You can read more about protection against reversal attacks after crossing someone here:
protection-against-reversal-attack-afte ... t4223.html

c) Checking the effect of a spell performed at long distance on a person with whom you have no contact leaves you open to self-delusion or, if you seek out readers and pay them, to victimization by fake readers, unless you find a worthy reader.

Like Moses in Egypt, i prefer to curse in stages, each time offering the enemy a path to redemption which, if not taken, will lead to a further curse. I prefer to work in a justified manner and to place the entirety of the work, and its outcome, in the hands of God. I do the work with all my justified fury, and leave the results to my wrathful and justice-dealing God. I do not check up on God. I do not do tarot card readings on God.

I hope this helps you see how a long-time practitioner with many years experience performs a curse.

I leave you with this, my favourite cursed sermons. Perhaps you will catch a bit of the flavour of this World War Two era curse against a distant and powerful enemy by listening to it while also reading the printed text:

Hitler and Hell by Rev. J. M. Gates

Open two browser windows. In the first, please select the text:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hitler-and-hell.html

In the second, please select this youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3luGrVKy1Q

Now follow the text while listening to the curse.

Notice the portion that mentions God. This is important. Learn from it.

Good luck to you in all your works.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 29, 2013 5:01 pm

I am so glad to see that video uploaded to YouTube. Having only read the words is was a real treat to hear it delivered in it's entirety. Very well done.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 am

I read there Facebook posts

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu May 30, 2013 6:25 am

Not everyone posts everything to Facebook. There could be a lot going on that you don't know and will never know. Constantly obsessing about whether your work is effective is not helpful. Do it and let it go, as Miss Cat advises.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

The Eye

Re: Technical infos about any cursing spell

Unread post by The Eye » Thu May 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Dear Mrs Yronwode,

First of all I'd like to thank you very much for the time you took to answer me.

I'm so honored and pleased. Thank you very much.

I'm a 2 times customer (my last order was made 3 weeks ago, an important one) and I'm very satisfied by the LM products.

a) I hear what you say and I'll try not to look for "standard answers" since often there are not. So, in this case I'll perform the curse I have to do and see how things go from there. Rule is no rule, ok, copy that.

b) I could not stay unclean. I hyssoped when I made my 1st break up jar + hot foot, and some times later I spiritually cleansed my self during 3 consecutives days, waking up at 4:30am (with uncrossing bath crystals and incense the first 2 days, then 13herbs the 3rd and last one). Then I cleansed my home with a mix of ammonia+salt+hyssop. All that to say that cleansing is very important for me and I will never neglect this important part of any magical hoodoo work.

I hear what you say : again, there are no rules set up in stone.

For now, I'll keep going to a CR and toss a bit of the tub water to the east so that I get totally rid of the negativity.

b1) As I told in b) cleansing is so important for me that I will cleanse myself everytime I have to do any curse. So, if this is a skull candle spell I light everyday, then I'll cleanse everyday as long as the candle has not burn out totally. Thanks for the links.

c) What you say is a "ah ah" moment for me. Thanks. I'll let the Lord decide of the outcome of this curse I'm preparing, without looking for any reading to know how it went.

You have no idea how your answer has been enlightening to me and let me again thank you.

I'm gonna look for the vids you pointed out and thank you in advance for them.

Sorry if my answer is not perfect, english is not my native tongue.

Again, thanks a lot, I'm repeating but this really comes from the heart.

Cheers.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 am

Hacking is illegal and off-topic for this Forum.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Songfinder has been banned from the Forum for violating one of our essential Forum Rules and Terms of Service: We do not permit posts advocating illegal or criminal activities.

This thread is being merged into the cursing from a distance thread, where it should have been in the first place. It remains as a testimonial to what NOT to do when cursing from a distance.
catherine yronwode

gettotheroot

Unread post by gettotheroot » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:24 am

Dominating_lady

Turnsteel made some good suggestions. I was reading on a few Hoodoo spells last week, and I also read that when you bury anything in a graveyard or at a crossroads (or dispose of ritual spell leftovers), it is essential to take a different path on your way home than you used to get there. Please don't forget the herbal bath and to pray to rid you of any sin ;) I was also do a house clearing, like washing the floor with protective herbs, just for extra measure.

veggiekiller88
HRCC Student

Unread post by veggiekiller88 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:47 am

I posted this in a different topic and it was quite long, so I'm just going to copy and paste it:

"I'm not really sure where to begin, so I guess I'll jump right into it.

Four years ago, my best friend was murdered. It was not random, but a cold-blooded, pre-meditated murder. At one time, Marcy (my friend) was friends with the woman who ended up killing her. They had a falling out about a year before it happened. Anyway, back in July 2010, this woman (who went by the nickname "Casper") contacted Marcy and told her that she was going to move soon and had some books she wanted to give away. Marcy, being an avid reader, fell right into the trap. When Marcy got there, Casper strangled her to death, and with the help of a male friend, dumped her body in a swamp. They didn't find her body for a week, and since it was in Georgia in the middle of July, they had to use dental records to identify her. Casper was sentenced to life in prison, but with the possibility of parole in 30 years (now less, as it has been a few years).

I never personally knew this woman, and until I watched the news shortly after Marcy's body was discovered, I had no idea about their friendship or falling out. As such, I have no personal concerns of hers. In addition, the fact that she is in prison prevents me from laying anything down that she might step over or come into contact with. I have considered trying to find a way to send her a letter, but that is most likely not possible. All that I have is her mugshot and an overwhelming and powerful hatred for this woman. In fact, hatred does not even begin to skim the surface of what I feel for her.

Knowing what little real-world contact I have with this woman, can anyone tell me if there is a chance I can successfully curse her? I know that personal concerns or some type of physical contact are very important with this kind of work, and I have nothing but a picture that I can get offline. I do know where she lived/the house that the murder occurred in, but as she is probably never going back there again, I don't know how much good that information is.

Death is too good for her. Life in prison is too good for her. I want her to feel the pain and suffering of every single person who loved Marcy and who were as devastated by this event as I was. If anyone has any advice, I would be very grateful."

That was the original post. I actually found out some possible good news since I posted it. I happen to be very good friends with the woman who originally introduced Marcy and Casper. I asked her last night if she has anything that was given to her by Casper, and she said that she has some artwork of hers. I was wondering how effective this might be as a personal concern. Casper obviously put a lot of energy into making the art, so it makes sense that it would work wonderfully. However, these pieces were not given to me directly by Casper, as I have never met her personally. Does this matter? I didn't tell my friend exactly what I'm up to, but I think she has a pretty good idea, seeing as how I was asking if she had anything personal of Casper's. My friend does not practice rootwork, but knows enough about it to figure out what I'm up to, and she suggested the artwork.

Now, I was also wondering what type of work you guys would suggest? I'm thinking of a doll-baby, stuffed with shreds of the artwork, sulfur, red pepper, etc. I've never worked with a doll-baby, but I am pretty good at candle work, so maybe I could combine the two?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, veggiekiller420 ,
Unfortunately, double posting is not allowed on this forum. It's very time consuming for the moderators and a lot of work for us. It is also against the forum rules. So, I have deleted the last post and ask that you do not copy and paste the same question on 2 different threads.
Yes, you can use the picture, her name, her address at the prison.
And yes, you can also combine the doll with candle magic.
There are revenge spells, destruction spells, etc.
Check out this page with an array o spells for you to chose from: www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
You will see dark spells there also.
I am very sorry that this has happened. So very sorry. I pray that the killer gets what the killer deserves.
HRCC Graduate #1631

emdeluxe
Crossing a lover's life?

Unread post by emdeluxe » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:28 pm

I hope this isn't redundant. I want to do crossing work on my lover. I want to cause problems for his business, his plans to build a new home, his retirement, and his home life. I have a jacket, an old cell phone, and some bodily fluids. I can probably get to the site of the new home, but not the place he's in now. The business is in his current home, so I can't get there. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Crossing a lover's life?

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:02 pm

Good evening,

I am not sure exactly why you would want to cross your lover and all these areas of his life? Is he married and you want to mess all that up? Or are you mad at him and want to punish him?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Crossing a lover's life?

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:29 pm

emdeluxe wrote:I hope this isn't redundant. I want to do crossing work on my lover. I want to cause problems for his business, his plans to build a new home, his retirement, and his home life.
You can cross him up just as you would anyone else.
I have a jacket, an old cell phone, and some bodily fluids.
With the jacket and the bodily fluids, you could make a doll baby and do as you will - influence his thoughts and actions or ruin his health. The old cell phone is a somewhat unusual curio, but I have heard of an answering machine buried as you might bury a doll baby - because the target's voice was captured on the tape. The cell phone is linked to his powers of speech and hearing by long use. You can dress it with Inflammatory Confusion and bring chaos into all his relationships.
I can probably get to the site of the new home,
...where you can sprinkle anything you like for him to step in. Mix it with some of the dirt you find on the scene, for camouflage.
but not the place he's in now. The business is in his current home, so I can't get there. Any suggestions are appreciated. :)
Send him a jinxed letter - say, an inquiry about the goods he sells or the services he offers. Use a false name and address, if you like.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

emdeluxe

Unread post by emdeluxe » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi j82 and Miss MIchaele,
I just saw your answers here-thank you both. I've decided to do reversal work instead. I don't want to ruin his life, tempting though it may be. I just want him to feel my pain. I also think that crossing is something not to be taken lightly, and I prefer to use it as a last resort. Thank you both for replying. :)

HicksKicks

Unread post by HicksKicks » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 pm

i want to send a curse to from a distance, i.e. from internet, but don't know how to do it properly.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, Hickskicks,

You can curse anyone from a distance. You just use the same spells. There's no difference.

Is this what you mean?

Not 100% sure I understood
HRCC Graduate #1631

HicksKicks

Unread post by HicksKicks » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:19 pm

thanks for the reply Miss Aida :)

yes. so i can just use the same spell.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:39 pm

The spells may be the same, but ou will need some sort of magical link to the person. You may not be able to lay the trick in a traditional manner, and you may need to consider an alternative method for dispoing of the ritual remains.

To understand what we mean by LAYING THE TRICK and DISPOSING OF RITUAL REMAINS, please see this web page from my free onlne book "Hoodoo in Theory and ractice:

Laying Down Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains in the Hoodoo Tradition:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

HicksKicks

Unread post by HicksKicks » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:03 pm

catherineyronwode

thanks for the tip :)

lexibusch

Unread post by lexibusch » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Normally - I am pretty calm. I get excited... seems like I am pestering or frantic (yeah -i have chaotic energy sometimes)... I don't mean to. Eventually I calm down. I do think though that every once in a while we all get cursing upset from pain or hurt... we are after all only made in God's likeness ;)

I think sometimes people come here at their wits end. This is their last beacon ... I try to remember that reading posts. I know I have been there - and I know shouting doesn't get me honey now - but sometimes I still get upset and have to step back and breathe. I know I was pretty chaotic when I first joined LM. I researched allot then did this massive spiritual and physical house cleaning and i refresh the oils and salts regularly now. Not as regularly as I would like, but I am doing it now. The people here are absolutely amazing. The information is overwhelming and wonderful.

I am currently in a situation where some really bad stuff is happening to me (again... *sigh* and I try to just stay out of other people and their business, at least I know who it is this time... and have something personal - come on waning moon!), and I had to laugh watching that Netflix show because - at least I am not in jail. In any event - I really hope the suggestions here help you because I am in need of similar and researching it all today. Binding, protection, cursing - something...

Many blessings,
Lexi

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:01 am

Hi LM,

I'm looking for a curse on an ex lover. My aim is to completely mess his life, his employment, love life so he never has kids or finds anyone to be with.

What do you recommend? I have his semen and his nails.

Any ideas that would incorporate all three objectives would be very much appreciated.

Thanks loads

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Hello anna123,

I recommend getting a Crossing spell kit and working that. (http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html). If you want to up the anti get some Destruction or Damnation products to mix in with the Crossing stuff you will have. I am assuming because you posted in the from a distance thread that it might be harder for you to put powders and things where he will walk but if that is an option you should do it! The kit comes with a skull candle. You could also purchase a doll baby, Baptize it and work it to mess with your ex. Tie up the hands and feet. Blind fold it so he can't see what you are doing. Stop up the ears so he can't hear you. that type of thing. Also if you go and listen to the Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show form last Sunday (7-19-2015) you will get lots of ideas on cursing with Skull candles!

Peace~

Nathen

anna123

Unread post by anna123 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi Nathen,

These are great ideas- thank you so much.

Question though: how do I use his personal concerns? Where in the process do I use these?
Also, when you say baptise the baby doll, how do you do that?

Thanking you kindly
Anna

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 pm

Hello, anna123 ,

You put the personal concerns inside the doll.

Get Holy Water, make the sign of the cross over the doll with the water and say: "I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit, Amen"

Please read through the threads as most of the answers are in either this thread or in General Doll baby thread.

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Melissajohn7188

Unread post by Melissajohn7188 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Is it me or does anyone feel doing cursing spells as a form of therapy? My ex bf and his new gf have harassed me to the point of obtaining a restraining order from the courts. I am struggling daily and as they continue to get third party friends to continue to harass my life. I am totally justified. It honestly has be therapeutic for me to curse these SOBS.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:22 am

Hello Melissajohn7188,

It certainly does give a person a sense of having more control which can always be comforting.

Peace~

Nathen

MissMoFro82
HRCC Student

Unread post by MissMoFro82 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Hello,
I just purchased double crossing oil and crossing powder.
Im trying to curse someone who did me dirty. Im planning on mailing him his swim trunks and boxers back in the mail. I will also include a letter that i will sprinkle the powder.
Is there anything else i need to do besides just anointing the shorts and sprinkling the powder on the letter?

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:18 am

I am very sorry if this is in the wrong place.
So a few months back my reader said my target's partner will try to get pregnant on purpose to trap him from leaving her and make him marry her ( he hates being in a relationship with her).She wants to have complete control over him and apparently he will end up feeling enslaved by her.But their relationship is doomed.
Well just recently I found out from what I can gather she is now pregnant! 2 months I think and it's due summer time.
Can anyone suggest what I can do to sort this B**ch out ? I need to sort some money out , so I'm going to petition Saint Expedite. But I really want to do something to sort this woman out ! My target has really bad depression and his family and her's are trying to force him to be with her. Apparently he is being really submissive too and hates the fact that he can't get away from her , she won't let him go and he feels trapped.
Considering the way she is treating him and manipulating him , would it be justified to curse or cross her up ?
I would ask my reader but I think it would be unfair because I can't pay her at the moment and I don't want to be wasting her time when she is already a busy lady.
So I would be grateful for any ideas .
Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi RoseStar21,

I'm so sorry that this has happened.

I am reluctant to curse a pregnant woman because there is an innocent baby involved. Similarly, I wouldn't suggest hotfooting her the way I would any other love rival, because that wouldn't be fair to the child.

My best advice to you is that perhaps it is time for you to let go of him. Even if it is by a trap, he is starting a family with her and will be tied to her for life. I would work with Cut and Clear products to sever your emotional attachment to him and let him go. I know that may not be what you want to hear, but it's what I would do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Then work an Attraction spell kit on yourself to draw in a new man who will be right for you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:00 am

Hello Miss Athena , thank you for your reply.
I understand what your saying. I wouldn't curse the baby ( that's IF shes is pregnant.)
I also understand what your saying about the cut and clear but I have been getting some signs from my saints and God lately.
So I am going to see what happens. ( But staying busy at the same time.) I know something is going to happen(I normally pick up on things.). I'll be getting a reading too.
Thank you again.

bast78
HRCC Student

Unread post by bast78 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:10 pm

This concerns a woman, a person who is outwardly charismatic, benevolent, generous, attractive, and has most people's adoration. She has grown in influence over our community by organizing large events at a nearby geographic location and moving into a large house where she can entertain private parties separate from the public events that we attend, thus creating an inner circle. It has gotten to where she can decide who is somebody and who is nobody in our community.

She shows fake kindness to people who vex her up until the moment she explodes and releases every kind of negative thing at her enemy she can. It gets to the point to where she enjoys emotionally torturing them. From what I've observed, she generally enjoys watching other people mess up. She feeds off of the energy of disliking someone (who could even be someone she has never met) and ridiculing people behind their backs especially if she has someone to do it with. She tends to be the ringleader, but together they may work to make someone feel so unwelcome that they will want to leave the community.

She has a temper and completely resists reconciliation, doesn't want to hear apologies, loses respect, does not give you a chance because she knows she can afford to cut you off. God forbid you try to tell her she's done anything wrong. No one wants to, or is able to, hold her accountable for what she does other than herself. When she does something bad, people blame the other people involved. Anyone who has crossed her socially has never lived to tell their story. I've observed her for years and she has been this way all along.

She had emotionally tortured me for months. I've worked through a good deal of my emotions, looked at it from many different angles as time passed and I came to some type of clarity.

I had dismissed cursing as being a waste of time, but as of yesterday my intuition has perked up and is telling me to begin preparing to do something -now- and a reading confirms this. Her power and influence needs to be broken along with some type of crossing/jinxing that will last only until she changes her ways but will come back if she returns to old ways. I haven't seen this exact problem on the boards yet.

She lives 2 hours away from me, so I would be working from a distance. I have her address, several pictures, her date of birth, full name, and some things that previously belonged to her.

Suggestions, pleas.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Hello Bast78,

It sounds like you want to curse someone until they change their ways. If that is the case then utilize any of the ways of cursing you have read about on the forum or the other lucky mojo pages and word your petitions and prayers as such. You might consider doing a mirror box as that has the idea of getting back what you are putting out to it. Also if you are only two hours away it may be worth it to take a trip so you can lay some things down that this person will come into contact with. I have found getting it set up so your target is actually able to come into contact with some of the products such as powders or oils works really well. Once you settle on a particular approach such as candle work or deploying powders or what have you and you have more specific questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Fri May 27, 2016 7:10 am

I would like to cross someone's money specifically. The person has taken a lot of money from me with no regards for my personal circumstances and although they have the money they refuse to pay back. Apparently this is a pattern for this person as I have come across others she has done the same thing to. She steals money from people by lying about her circumstances and then never repays. I want to cross her money so that all of her money will always run out and money will not come to her anymore.

I prefer not to use candles as the element of fire does not agree with me. I know there are always other things that can be done. I have a lot of different types of spells from when I purchased the set of 12 books from lucky mojo but I don't know what type of products or spells to use for this particular request. Is there anything anyone knows of that would work here?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, Paymetoday,

You'll have to modify this spell with petitions, etc, that state specific things about this target's money

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

By the way, did you pray to St Anthony for his assistance?

I hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldengirl

Unread post by goldengirl » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi, I'm in need of some help asap.

I have a black skull candle, destruction oil, dume oil and a black 7 day candle in my lucky mojo supplies (these are the only dark products I have right now and I am not able to purchase anymore at the moment) I'd like to see if I'm able to ruin someone's life with the products I've listed. I wish her death, that's how much I hate her. This girl has ruined my life for the past 3 years socially mentally and emotionally and I would like to see nothing but the worst happen to her. Please help me find a way to do this with the products I have right now.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Hello, Goldengirl,

You have enough products.

here's a radio show that Lucky Mojo did on the subject matter (and a big spell at the end of the show also)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-71915

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to ask for some advice because I normally will help out a family member that is in prison if she is getting hassled by anyone in the prison but I have stopped doing any kind of negative work/ laying tricks lately as my mother is getting ready for some major surgery early next month and I am a little concerned of the consequences of karma that may be brought onto my mother. Can you suggest anything for me to help out my jailed family member?

Thank You.

RoseStar21

Unread post by RoseStar21 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Hello lovemydogs ,
I hope that your mother's operation is successful.
I'm no expert in hoodoo but I don't believe that your mother would receive bad karma from your spell work that your performing on your relative's behalf.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong , but in hoodoo there is no belief of spells backfiring.
And I don't think karma is believed in either when it comes to hoodoo ( I'm really sorry if I'm wrong! Please correct me if I am .)
So basically your work shouldn't impact your mother.
Have you tried freezing out the people hassling your relative?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:10 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

I 100% agree with RoseStar

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello Miss Aida & RoseStar,

Thank you for your help.

All I have in terms of cursing the people are their full names and the address of the prison and I am not sure what is needed to freeze someone out of someone's life.
Thank You.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Put their names in the freezer jar spell and then put it in her freezer. DO NOT use her name whatsoever.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I will read up on the freezer jar spell asI have never done any work with it before. I will have to order whatever is necessary for it.

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:34 pm

So my boyfriend and I split 3weeks ago. He asked to still stay friends, said he'd always cherish our memories, blah blah. We had agreed on the break up, life was just rough for both of us. Our schedules weren't meshing well.... WELL, I found out tonight that an ex of his happens to be moving back to the city he lives in coincidently and she was here last week moving some of her stuff back down. Her profile picture is now of my ex and her. Sooooo I'm thinking that she was the actual reason for our break up.. That he found out she was coming back and just used our schedules as an excuse to end things... I'm in a lot of pain.. I don't want to do a cut and clear yet. I want to hurt him. I want to hurt his relationship with her. I want his life to fall to pieces. I'm open to all suggestions. I want the meanest hexes, curses or jinxes possible... I want him by his balls, on his knees, his life falling to pieces... I have materials to do a vinegar jar so I'll be doing that but I want something else too. Please and thank you..

Rootwork_1987

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:00 am

Hi!

I would like to do a cursing work to someone that wronged me. But, this person have persons very close to them that I did not like my curse to reach. Can I lit a protection candle to them (candle dressed in protection oil)? Would this make the curse less effective, or would just protect them.
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:07 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

If you don't direct your work at these other people, the curse won't affect them. Don't mention these other people at all while you are doing your cursework, *only* call the name of your target.

Hope that's clearer!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

enjoy life

Unread post by enjoy life » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:15 am

Hello everyone
I want a revenge spell that will make someone body burning .
There is a woman I accommodated in my apartment,this woman hurt me a lot,she intimidate me,destroy my items,left my house without paying me house rent and bills.her intimidation is so much on me because I'm a foreigner and she is a local.she is no longer in my house and I don't know where she stay now.I want a spell to make her loss her job,friends,and I want to make her getting into fight with people,I want her to have burning sensation all over her body.I thought of using cayenne pepper and destruction oil and female figural black candle.but I don't know if cayenne pepper could be use for purpose of burning sensation.I have this woman hair,full name,picture.
(2) I would also want to know if I could start the spell work on Saturday-Monday straight prayer,or just light the candle only every Saturdays of the week.
(3) I would also want to know if only frankincense would be ok to use for cleansing my room after the spell without the use of floor wash.
(4)would throwing the spell work inside the sea be ok?.
Please I want your suggestion.I am new to magic.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi enjoy life.

She sounds like a piece of work.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? It is full of advice and ideas on how to curse someone from a distance. You have great personal concerns for her, so you should be set.

You can certainly petition that she have a burning sensation all over her body. Using a doll baby over a candle flame can help with this goal.

Start the spell when it suits you and you can work it daily or weekly on Saturdays as you wish. That is a personal choice.

Cleansing is critical after negative work like this, so do not try to find a shortcut. Use Chinese Wash to cleanse your home and bathe yourself in hyssop to cleanse yourself. This isn't something to skimp on, so use the correct products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

I would throw the spell remains in a crossroads.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Newbygirl

Unread post by Newbygirl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Hey guys
I'm doing a reversal candles along with humiliation, hatred, confusion and a snake type. All are burning clear and fine except for the reversible, it's burning slow and keeps going out. What should I make of this? I did these same ones on the 15th of Oct and they all burned clear except for the snake candle so I did them over Wednesday and now it's the reversible that's acting up...weird huh. I should mention that last time the reversible candle was already dressed and was the black candle on the bofrom, this time I got the one with black on the top and red at the bottom and I had to dress it myself. A part of my petition was for the guy to regret his behavior ,humble himself and learn humility before contacting me because I hadn't spoken to him since the 15th. Well Wednesday he reached out being the same rude mean person he is...what to do

Reason: Products not purchased from LM

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”