• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:35 pm

MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

Re: MISC Candle Reports Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Hello, RedGlitter,

Please call the shop.

I don't want to see you upset. If you call them, you can get clear answers.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Blockbuster is a GREAT idea!

Thanks for your help on the forum, RoseStar!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 am

Your very welcome Miss Aida !
RoseStar21

Unread postby RedGlitter » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:11 pm

Somsweet Miss Aida! Thanks for the rely.
, i'm not upset at anyone, but a bit bleh as now it s obvious someone does not want me to get any help from what they did and it seems to be kind of working, clearly communications was one of the targets of their work, as i doubt the reports get lost that often...

But i will call the shop once i have phone credit and research which times your open as i am on the exact opposite side of the planet :)
Thanks again!
RedGlitter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello, RedGlitter,

I hope you get this straightened out

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mars84 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:00 am

I have emailed but so far no candle reports for orders I placed 4/4 and 4/7. I just followed up with my name and transaction IDs to church@missionaryindependent. Is that correct?

I also never got confirmation that my photos were received when I ordered as well. :(

Hope everything is well.
mars84

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:09 am

Mars84, they are a little behind at the moment due to being shortstaffed, and are running towards three weeks for reports to be emailed out.

I know this as I contacted them a few days ago, and Miss Leslie Ann was very helpful in explaining and chasing my report for me. :) I am sure that you will soon get a reply.

As far as I am aware they do not send an email to confirm receipt of photos...if you sent them to the designated email for photos, then I expect they received them.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:07 pm

Red Glitter, as we tried to get through to you by email but apparently you are not receiving our messages -- and now you post that you will be cancelling your email service, i am afraid that there is something hard at work here.

We have two email addresses on file for you. We have used them both. We cannot post private or sensitive information here in the forum, so please, when you get a STABLE email address, send a message to Leslie Anne and in the subject line type "Red Glitter Test" And then ask again for what you need. She will then reply, and her reply will go to whatever email you sent from.

I just have to add that we have been doing this for many years and problems such as yours are not common. They may be caused by a spam filter on your email, by your changing emails but not telling us, by your using one email to order and expecting to receive results via another email but not telling us.... or ... you really are under a serious "miscommunication" attack. For real.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mars84 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:45 pm

Thank you for the clarification Lilith Moon! Hopefully it will be smoothed out soon!

I am also going to be ordering supplies soon. Is that more or less on schedule? Is UPS or USPS utilized? (Postal Service I don't have to wait for. UPS I must be home to receive the package.) :P
mars84

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, mars84 ,

It's the postal service. So, you don't have to sign for it

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Thu May 12, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi MISC and LM family.

Can someone please tell me if MISC are having email issues?

I've sent emails this week enquiring about my reports but haven't received a reply to any of them. :(

Unfortunately I can't call them as I'm in the UK, so am a little stuck as to how to get clarification on how well my vigil candles 'performed'....I'm doing some important work right now and could really do with knowing if my direction is correct or not.

TIA.
Thank you St. Martha, St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael for your help and blessings.
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello, Lilith Triple Moon ,

I know that right now, they are SWAMPED. They have the Hoodoo Festival this weekend and they are very busy.

Please try again on Monday. If you get no response by Wednesday, PM me and I'll try to contact them for you

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Fri May 13, 2016 11:27 pm

:) Thank you, Miss Aida.
Lilith Moon

candles lit by the ministry

Unread postby moonchildx » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:29 pm

hello,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right location but I ordered a candle to be lit by the ministry a few weeks ago. if I wanted to check the status of said candle, is there a certain number I would call?

thank you.
moonchildx

Re: candles lit by the ministry

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Yes, you could call the church at 707-887-7808. They are open 7 days a week, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby osfmm » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Is it just the reports that are backed up or the candle lighting as well? My boyfriend is going to court soon and I wanna have a light set for him but don't want to if it won't be worked in time.
osfmm

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello, osfmm, check out this page to see if it answers your question:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

If not, you could call the church, and Miss Cat has already provided the church phone number and hours in the post above yours :)

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedGlitter » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:55 am

OMG do sorry i only saw this now dear Catherine! And only because i ordered again. I never cancelled the email, but never get personal emails on one of them and when i meet people offline I had always gotten one reply "we tried contacting you, and hang in we tried so hard but could not reach you," and when i reply they never received phone calls and emails.
Anyway i did sort that out back then i believe, and replied so that the new report gets sent to the email which worked when it is ready.
However i do think someone for some malevolent reason wanted me 'cut off' from the world as shortly after i emailed a few ppl for a reading or at least a energy cleansing, and all of them told me they are busy in the nicest terms...if they replied! So just going to carry on with the 'motivational' advise i received from that first report.
Anyway do sorry i fid not reply in April to this but i just noticed it mow for so e reason...
RedGlitter

Unread postby Sophie valerie » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:00 am

i had a attraction candle burned with the petition: "i like to attract platonic, helpful, genuine friends,prosperity and popularity."

The candle report stated signs of minor delays and distractions.

what would you advise me to do ? thanks
Sophie valerie

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:03 am

Hello Sophie valerie,

The report says that there will be delays or distractions before your petition comes to pass. If the candle report you received from MISC concerns you, or if you would like to do spell work to hasted the outcome you desire, you can always get a second reading or rootwork coaching from an AIRR member at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Letsdoit2015 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:25 pm

I got my report and it noted that the work was subject to delays, distractions, and confusionand even possible interference with the work, caused by unresolved past issues

Trying to understand is the past issue? Deals with us? Or just them? This is my ex.

I had asked for misfortune and them to become insecure in life

They owe me so much money but don't want to pay back so I want them to have misfortune in life.
Letsdoit2015

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello Letsdoit2015,

These are questions that would require a reading to answer, and we don't provide that service here. If you have questions about your candle report, I'd suggest to get a reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by RedGlitter on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:23 am.

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:30 am

For those who wonder about what the reader sees when divining your candle, here is a set of candles burning at MISC.

Notice how some are burning clear, some hazy and grey, and some with dark bands of soot at the top.

The clearest ones are the Cown of Success and Attraction in the second row, the Road Opener, Money House Blessing and two Crown of Success in the third row, and the Steady work and Prosperity in the furth row.

The sootiest and darkest are the Prosperity in the second row and the Attraction in the fourth row.

The others are in between in terms of grey haze, smoke-streaks, or other marks left in the glass.

Keep these images in mind when you read your candle report and you may understand it better.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RedGlitter » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Ok never mind i posted and deleted as found a temporary fix.

However one of my reports showed very good signs, but i am yet to see anything, someone started doing not hoodoo but black magic on my house door a day or two after I Ordered the candle...could they have interfered, or is a month after asking for the light too soon to see any action?

It is the work one, and i do not even get interviews anymore, and the 'we are sorry' emails... maybe just bad timing? I am definitely in the wrong place but without money i can't move...Also while i'm at it and until i figure out the above....what could i ask for next time, so that if anyone lays tricks again (they made no effort to even conceal it or make it less suspicious...) after my order so it does not interfere, Fiery Wall of protection?

I almost don't believe that trick is half as good as what you guys do but almost all my protections broke that week after the order, I have no idea how but despite my internet protections they (the ones who laid the stuff) keep managing to hack my connection and 'spy' on my mail etc, so they are just going to know what i order, but i do not really care...

In all cases thank you so much for your time. I know you guys are very busy yet you put a lot of effort into everything you do and that is inspiring.
RedGlitter

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello RedGlitter,

On your questions about these people interfering with your work and how that's affecting things, we can't really answer those for you without giving you a reading, and we don't provide that service here. I'd say to go to a reader about that:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

If you want to protect yourself from these people I think Fiery Wall of Protection would be perfect, as well as Fear Not to Walk Over Evil.

Take care!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodooyoulove26 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:21 am

Hello everyone.
I have a question regarding the reports. When we get the candle reports and we are told things such as , delays and distractions, confusion and miscommunications, obstacles and resistance and unresolved past issues how do we know if the situation is improving with the burns? Is there a set pattern with a run such as past issues then delays then a clean burn. I had a blockbuster lit initially which said confusion and miscommunications and the second candle said past issues. Im going to have another lit now as it seems to be taking its time budging this one. I am having a reading on this situation but i was wondering in general.

Also, with candles such as break up, destruction, crossing is it right that if they burn black at the top they are working? Mine all came back like that and i was told that is excellent for cursing work and they are doing damage to my targets but Is it different for cursing candles? The cursing candles have burned so well but my mercury and come to me and block busters are taking so much time to improve.

Thanks so much
Hoodooyoulove26

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:31 am

Hello, Hoodooyoulove26 ,

When you get: delays, obstacle, etc., have a Blockbuster candle lit on that report only.

For example:

I light a candle to make a man come to me. Let's say I haven't talked to him in months

Then, the report says: "Obstacles", etc.

I would then have a blockbuster lit to remove the obstacles that are preventing this man to come to me.

Then, I light another Come to me candle.

If the report come back with the same resistance, it probably was not the right candle to light. I should have lit a Mercury candle instead for communication first.

Then, if the Mercury candle is clear, I would then light the come to me. If it wasn't clear, I would have another Mercury candle lit. If it continues to burn sooty, then Spirit is telling you that the answer is: "No".

Now the candles servers usually recommend candles. You may want to consult them.

As far as your second questions, everybody reads the candles differently. But if the candles started out black and sooty and then went clear, it's a good sign.

See this page: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination,html

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:56 am

What if I lit a healing candle for someone that came back with a light white haze for minor delays and distractions. I already ordered another healing candle before getting this report since it takes so long to get the reports, should I do a block buster aimed at what is preventing my friend from healing or is lighting another healing candle sufficient?
Newbie1234

Unread postby Lilith Moon » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Newbie, I would say that a Blockbuster aimed at removing the delays and distractions is a good idea...it can only help.

Good luck. :)
Lilith Moon

Unread postby Newbie1234 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Thanks!
Newbie1234

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:12 pm

New here, hope this is the correct thread to post my question.

The love of my life, we were FWB, started dating a girl I didn't care for. He pretty much shut me out of his life. I ordered a break up candle that started may 10, and used the break up kit from LM at the same time. I was feeling impatient, as all summer, It looked like their relationship was getting stronger, at least on social media, and I was afraid they would move in together. I had been performing other spells, freezer, feces, etc.

Then, out of the blue, at the end of July, they broke up! What's weird is that there was really no reason, and neither seems fazed by it. Thank you Lucky Mojo and MIC!

In July I used a love me kit, and had a love me candle and bewitching candle lit at the church at the end of August. He was very flirtatious with me, but then things went south. I received my candle report that said minor obstacles.

I called the church and was told my report wasn't bad, and he suggested another love me or Dixie. I ordered another love me. Today I received my bewitching report that said there are still unresolved issues and moderate delays.

I thought about ordering block buster, but is that overkill? I want him to open up to me, and persue me. Should I stick with the love candles, come to me, Dixie, or another love me?

Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:20 pm

Hello, gozlynn8 --

If you were my client, i would encourage you to get a photo reading from someone who does photo-psychometry.

You will send them 3 photos -- one of him, one of you, and one of the two of you together. If you think he still (or newly) has another woman, you may send a photo of her as well.

This is not a card reading! It is a photo-psychometry reading. Your reader will be able to see what the obstacles are, how and when (or if) they will be resolved, and whether or not more spell work (including candles) is a good idea.

A reading such as this can cost anywhere between ten and forty-five dollars, depending on who does it and how long a time they schedule for you. Thirty dollars would be a good average cost.

There are many great readers at AIRR (the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) who will do such a reading for you. If you want the reading via MISC, try to get a reading with Miss Elvyra or Angela Horner. I would recommend myself, but i am booked up for the next two months and that is too long to wait in your case.

Ask the reader, after the photo-reading, to receommend the best candles for your case.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Thank you so much! I will do that!
gozlynn8

Unread postby serenity786 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:44 pm

i got 2 candle reports and they are really different today.

For my break up candle, the glass broke and the intrepretation by papa michael ( which was amaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzinggggggggg!!!) said there is strong and direct resistance and interference for my intentions either by my target or a third party and something stronger was suggested but i am not sure what is strong and how to proceed.

Another question is that is it possible that the interference and strong resistance is from my husband. we currently are not on good terms but he would like to work things out and i am not sure if my husband is the opposing party instead of target or targets significant other which i doubt he has.

I also dont know what he meant by direct resistance. He also said it was a bad sign for my work.

Any ideas. (i am not trying to get a reading just dont understand the terminology due to still being new at hoodoo.)

the reason for this is because i also simultaneously had misc do a custom candle with come to me oil, reconcillation and restless oils to bring my target to me also had misc add in road opener oil to clear his way to me. which was a better burn with slight resistance and past issues which papa michael said can be overcome with prayers and addressing the issues. we had an argument last time we talked so perhaps he meant about that. Also previously the misc burned 3 Intranquil Spirit candles for me and every time the situation improved.

I paid for an email reading with conjureman ali and am waiting for his reading and am so excited but in the mean time just wanted your input on what to do next.

do u think i should wait for my reading first, and does anyone know how long it usually takes to get an email reading.
serenity786

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, serenity786 ,

I am so sorry but I have no idea who this could be. That's why a reading is necessary.

I also have no idea when Conjureman Ali will read for you.

But I would have a Blockbuster candle lit now for the resistance while waiting for Conjureman Ali to read for you. It can't hurt and can only help

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 pm

serenity786 --

The words "strong and direct resistance" are not special terms found only in hoodoo. They are regular English-language terms.

Resistance means some being (human or spiritual) is trying to stop you.

Strong resistance means that some being opposes and fights against you getting what you want with great strength and power.

Direct resistance means that that the resistance is not sneaky, delayed, hidden, or partially concealed -- someone is directly and openly trying to sop you from getting what you want.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello!
My question is with understanding my candle readings. I had a reading with a rootworker who suggested I have 1 candle burned each week, 2 chuparrossa, 2 fire of love, 2 love me, for a total of 6 weeks. She also suggested work for me to do on my own. I ordered 2 chuparrossa, which I am still waiting for the reports (there is some sort of mix-up, but I'm sure I'll get them soon). The next two were fire of love. The first report came back that there was a light haze with bits of glitter indicating minor distractions. The second had dark gray on the top 25%. It didn't specify if it was clear the rest of the way down, indicating major delays. It was suggested to repeat this candle or order a different, such as dixie love or follow me boy. My question is, does the order in which the candles were lit matter? Because the first candle had a better outcome, is that like repeating the spell? The next 2 are love me, one of which I have already ordered. Next week will be the sixth and final week, and then I will book another reading. Do I need to repeat the fire of love or continue with what my rootworker told me? Do my results sound positive? I love this man as I have never loved another and will do whatever it takes to win his love in return.
Thank you!
gozlynn8

Unread postby angelag » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:12 pm

hello,

i am just curios to know how caught up are the candle readers on sending out reports?
angelag

Unread postby gozlynn8 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:30 pm

My chuparrossa candles are going on 5 and 4 weeks, but there was a mix-up, I believe. My fire of love candle reports were sent to me after 2 weeks. I wait until 4 weeks to call.
gozlynn8

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Dear angelag --

The church's schedules are not really known to us in the Forum. Just call the church at 707-887-7808 and ask for your order to be looked up.

All orders are kept in a database, with your client-name attached and they can tell you when they labelled the candle, fixed it, lit it, and read it.

-----

Hello gozlynn8,

If you don't understand your candle report or if you believe there was a mix-up with your candle reports, I think you'll just have to call the church and ask about it.

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/

I think you should just consult your rootworker with your other questions, since they're the one who gave you these instructions.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

i ordered a court case vigil from missionary

Unread postby everlastinglove » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:49 am

Rev Ernest mentioned that i might meditate to reveal the issues brought about in my candle burn. would it helped if i opened my third eye
everlastinglove

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:22 pm

Hello everlastinglove,

I moved your post as it related to questions about your candle report from the Missionary Independent Spiritualist Church.

If you are skilled with working with the chakra systems then it would not hurt. However, meditation is a process of focusing on one thing (usually a prayer, mantra, or even a religious image to name a few). The practice is to allow yourself to sit in a comfortable position, relax, and focus on that one thing--in this case meditating on the issues that need to be identified and healed in this particular situation. As you are relaxed placing your focus there, allow any insight and information to come to you.

Now, I do want to say that meditation is a wonderfully simple practice but it can be a challenging practice. That is, especially if you're new to the practice, the mind will wander away from that you are supposed to be focusing on. Be careful to not fall into the trap of giving that which your mind has wondered to too much attention. When you notice it, just guide your mind back to what you are focusing on and that's it. No more energy than that.

Hope this gets you some ideas.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Just a reminder:

We set lights every day at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

The candle will generally be lit on the day after you order it, as the orders are processed from our online shopping cart in batches, and each batch goes to the church at the end of the day, ready for work the next day. Most candles are labelled and fixed 1 to 2 days after you place your order, then lit the next day. They then take 5 to 7 days to burn, on average, although some "stubborn" candles that go out and have to be relit can take up to 10 days to finish. After that they will be taken off the altar and read within 3 to 7 days.

If you order a candle to be held back to be lit on a specific day (the change of the moon, a court date, an anniversary or birth date) we will prepare it and hold it until that date.

Since the candle is not shipped, you will not receive a shipping / tracking / customs number by way of confirmation -- your payment is your confirmation.

When the candle is finished, we will perform a divination on the results and this will be sent to you in email as a "Candle Report."

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Also, please be aware that we do not allow folks to post private and personal candle reports here in the Lucky Mojo Forum. We provide a courtesy link to the church for help with selecting products, but we do not allow candle reports to be posted here and and we will not re-interpret candle burns which you already received an emailed interpretive report.

We recommend that if you have trouble understanding your candle report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case. Call the church at 707-887-7808 for further help.

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Madam Sol » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Things may be picking up soon at the church we have a new reader in training. Dixie love has almost completed Miss Cats apprenticeship has been an employee at the church for over a year and is very excited about making big changes and progress at the church as far as our prompt readings, in hopes that we can better serve our customers.
Madam Sol
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sunset Malibu » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 am

Hi All, I recently had a breakup candle burned at the church and received my candle report.
The candle burned leaving a band of opaque, black soot, around the top half of the glass; I wanted to know does this also mean it was met with negatively but was resolved towards the end, the candle burned steadily, thanks.
Sunset Malibu

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:28 pm

Hello Sunset Malibu,

I moved your question over to this thread about the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church's candle reports, so you can find more information about them. Miss Cat had this to say in a post above yours, and I think you'll find it helpful:

"We recommend that if you have trouble understanding your candle report, you can schedule a ten dollar / ten minute reading by telephone for it to be more fully explained. During that call you can also ask questions about further candles you may set or different types of spell work that may be suitable to your case. Call the church at 707-887-7808 for further help."

So, since you're confused about your candle report, call the church for more information :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted by catlady74 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 pm.
Reason: Posted in incorrect area

Unread postby Marciemarie92 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:11 am

Hello! I just got my candle report from deacon millett and had a bunch of Images Left In the wax unfortunately I do not understand any of them! lol and my adored deacon is a busy man so couldn't go into detail about them so I was wondering if I could schedule a ten minute reading with anyone from airr or if it had to be deacon himself because he only does half hr or email readings. :/

Thank you in advance!
Marciemarie92

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:33 am

Hello, Marciemarie92,

The only person who could help you with this is Deacon Millett.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:44 am

Hello, Forum Family Members,

Right now, Missionary Independent Church is no longer offering vigil candle services on their altar and have referred their services to Deacon Millett

Therefore, I am locking this topic

Thank you for al of your support

Miss Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link