• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated

Re: Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated

Unread postby ivory77 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm

hello everyone,
I am new here, this is my first post, I am a woman over 40 still tortured by my mother's jealousy and competition. She has made everyone avoid me in the family, and as for the rest she claims I talk badly about her, which I do not do, honestly, so I am the one who avoids them as she checks with whom I speak. My life is hard and I have no close relative to even talk to. I cannot talk to friends as things here spread too quickly. I need to make her understand she wronged me, and I always felt unloved. I need her to regret and stop this. Sometimes my brother mentions that she makes scenarios with her mind, but then forgets it, my mother from an early age said that having daughters is a curse, and that only boys are worth... Please help...
"like the breathless beat of angels' wings"
ivory77

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi ivory77,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I'm sorry to hear you have such a difficult relationship with your mother. This thread is full of advice and ideas on how to make someone realize their bad behavior. Please read through the posts here.

You could always work a white skull candle on her dressed with Influence and Clarity oils. You could position a photo of herself in front of the candle, so she could take a long hard look at herself. Put a magnifying glass in between the photo and the candle to magnify her image. Pray for her to realize the error of her ways.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ivory77 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Miss Athena thank you so much. Yes I will introduce myself, I got a little confused with this amazing large site. I even wrote a reply that disappeared! I will get used t it, I hope, I will wrote back.
"like the breathless beat of angels' wings"
ivory77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:34 am

Hello, ivory77,

If you believe your post has disappeared, it might not have and instead moved to a different thread.

Just click on your name. Then interface with: "View user's posts", and you can see if it "disappeared" or if it was moved.

Wishing you the best

(and welcome to the forum!)

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Restless Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby AmberHeart » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:33 pm

So I have a question. I want to use the restless oil on my ex. He hurt me really bad. I don't want him back, not any time soon anyway, but I want to make him miserable and feel guilty for the way he is treating me currently. He's been ignoring me since the week before our break up and it's disgusting behavior he needs to pay for. Can I use restless oil/other products to make him so guilty he'll apologize to me. Is there a better combination of products I can use? I don't want to hurt him, I do love him, and he can be quite fragile mentally but very strong willed. No spell I've worked on him has ever stuck.
AmberHeart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi AmberHeart,

I moved your post to the correct thread on making an ex regret their behavior. Please read through this thread as you will likely get answers on how to work a spell for this goal.

Restless products can indeed help, and you can find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/restless.html

However, please read through this thread first as you will find lots of other useful advice.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes