Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Penis (Male Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Blue02

Re: Penis (Male Member) Figural Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Blue02 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:48 am

Wow! I listened to the entire radio show. Very interesting!

If you did not want to harm a man physically in any way, but only wanted him to lose sexual interest in a specific woman, could a black penis candle be used for this? I'm only wondering if there's a way you could target his desire to be with her that way using the candle but keep his ability to perform/be interested in other people

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Blue02,

personally, I don't suggest doing that. Even I don't do that and I have decades of experience. I fear permanent impotence or permanent health problems (like cancer)

It's safer that you just tie his nature to you.

You've heard the radio show, so you know how to do that !!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 am

Hello,
Quick question...is it OK (or advisable) to burn two penis candles for the same man?
I'd like to burn a blue one to encourage fidelity and a red one to also make him super passionate (for me only, of course).
Best to burn them simultaneously, or perhaps the blue one first and then the red one?
Or do I even need the red one at all? (I'm more concerned about his fidelity, but I would like to reinforce that fidelity by making sure there's a lot of passion at home).
Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

I would do the blue first and then when it's complete, immediately go to the red.

I like doing one at a time o insure that the spell is successful. And if there's any "glitches", you can do it again before progressing to the next one.

Wishing you the very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sat May 28, 2016 6:58 am

I'm working a black penis candle right now for the guy I'm seeing because he's spending the weekend with another woman (we aren't exclusive). I'm considering ending things with him because I don't think I can handle it anymore, especially when it's in my face. I wrote the petition to specify that his penis should only be dysfunctional with others.

I'm worried I'm not justified since he technically isn't doing anything wrong. I am just very angry with the way he is handling the situation and my feelings about it. He thinks he can do whatever he wants without consequences and I just really want his penis not to work with her or anyone other than me really. I'm sure I'm being really irrational but I feel like men like him need to experience some occasional disappointment with their member to bring them down to earth.

The candle has about a 1/4 left to burn. I plan to cleanse with hyssop.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

I'm not sure if the spell will work this fast.

Just sayin'....

Glad you're cleansing with hyssop!

Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Sun May 29, 2016 7:09 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I have no way of verifying. I can't text him and ask how it's going with his penis. Might be a bit suspicious. :)

What kind of success have you seen with specifying in the petition that the penis should only be dysfunctional with others? Seems like a tall order. Also is Black Arts oil okay? I didn't have any Crossing or Destruction oil. I also stuck nine hot pins in the candle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 30, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello, littlewing ,

You would have been better off with tying the nature rather than trying to curse the nature.

Cursing the nature usually results in catastrophe for a spell caster who only wanted to tie the nature. Usually, the person can't have sex with anybody.

You may have to perform an uncrossing if this is the case.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

littlewing

Unread post by littlewing » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:11 am

Thanks Miss Aida. When I have an opportunity and need in the future, I will tie the nature instead of cursing it. The spell failed, and it's probably for the best. I didn't feel good about doing it, but I was just so angry.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Hola, all!

I'm waiting on a huge order from LM due to come in on Wednesday. So excited! At the advice of an AIRR member I've been working with, I am working a penis candle is for my ex friends with benefits, whom I am finally on friendly, albeit somewhat detached terms. I want to go back to being FWB and then I can do love work. (I have been doing Come to Me candlework and working with St. Martha as well in the meantime because it feels right and I feel I am being guided by Spirit to do so.)

My plans:

Dress a red penis candle with my vaginal fluids, and these oils: Virgo (his sign), John the Conqueror (to awaken his libido a bit since he's been stressed),Come to Me, Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me, Look Me Over,Return to Me, Love Me, and Chuparosa. I am also rubbing some some cinnamon, poppy and cardamom (spices suggested by my rootworker) to the candle. I am going to carve his full name and birthday on the penis candle, place it on top of a picture of him and my petition and carve the petition (which will be something to the effect of "*his name, DOB* sleep with me, *my name, DOB*) I was going to cross our names and write sleep with me in a circle around it on the paper petition and write what I wrote in parentheses in the candle, however.

I plan on burying remains in the lawn outside my apartment building where I have been laying my tricks thus far.

Am I set with these plans?

My questions are:
Do I carve his name and my petition bottom to top?
And can I burn the candle in sections a few hours at a time?

Thank you all so much! :D

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:48 pm

That's an awful lot of oils. It'll be good to have them on hand as your work progresses, but I've always had my best results by starting simple and working in steps. So maybe keep the Love Me oil as a constant but start with that plus Look Me Over and Return to Me, swap those out for Kiss Me Now and Come to Me once you have him a little closer, and then once you have him back you go to Follow Me Boy and Chuparrosa. Magic isn't a one-and-done thing, in my experience, especially in cases like this; you really have to work through the progression.
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Hello, mars84,

I agree with cassiopaeia. That's a lot!!

Here's a radio show that Lucky Mojo did on Sex and Lust spells: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... aida-92114

Now, you asked:

#1- Do I carve his name and my petition bottom to top? -THAT IS CORRECT
#2-And can I burn the candle in sections a few hours at a time?- YES YOU CAN!!

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:39 am

LOL I figured that was a lot of oil! I will do the 2 suggested by Cassiopaeia.

Cassiopeia: Would I use the rest for another penis candle after this one is done and then another after that? Or different spells altogether?

Thank you Miss Aida, I will check show out and I am happy I got the carving and burning (and other aspects) correct. I will burn for a few hours a day until burned down because I can't leave it unattended. I also have some old gum and his signature to use as concerns which I will either put into the candle or under it. (I am burning it in a glass candle jar).

It's arriving tomorrow and I am excited to start this new work! As I do more work, I feel more powerful and connected to it. It's a great feeling.

Thank you again! I'm sure I'll have something to ask. :P

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:06 pm

My off-the-cuff feeling is that penis candles are a good call until you get him back to FWB status, and then switch to male figural candles to shift him toward more of a boyfriend. But I also think that you're getting ahead of yourself and you need to wait and see how this first spell goes. Different people respond to different things - my love, for example, can walk through every sachet powder there is without it having any effect at all and candles work on him but with slow results, but the one time I've ever gotten near-instantaneous results was from me bathing (with Lucky Mojo bath crystals, of course :) ) and then leaving a trail of my bathwater from his doorstep to mine. He wasn't even home that day. But he's a quintuple Scorpio, so ... big-time water there. ;)

So yeah. Do the penis candle, definitely, but do other things too. Wear the oils around him or try to sneak some onto something he'll touch. If you're not happy with the results you're getting, order some bath crystals and sachet powders and incenses (if you haven't already) and see what happens with those. Most importantly, do your best to keep a cool head and keep learning as much as you can. You're in good hands on this forum. :)
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Thank you for the response. cassiopaeia! Yeah, I've done a few spells, as well as with a rootworker and it's not yielding the results I'd like so far. He's tough. He's a locked down Virgo with a lot going on...

I've been wearing a few oils and sprinkled some powders, but some were not LM and not the variety I have on the way. I'm hoping I get some luck with this. I need to awaken his libido because that's where we were before he broke it off. He's friendlier but mostly indifferent. :cry: I did a red skull but I need him out of his head and back in my bed! ;) I work with him, so I also have been putting oil on his doorknob at work. Maybe all the LM varieties I ordered will make a difference, as well as the penis candle spell. :mrgreen:

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:47 am

Updating here as well... my lover returned to me last night and I didn't even do the penis candle yet! (I have been working with St. Martha)

Shall I continue with my plan but with different oils? I want to keep him and do love work now!

This is an early bday present as my bday is this Friday. :D :D

cassiopaeia

Unread post by cassiopaeia » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 am

That's so great! So now you basically think in terms of how you want his penis to feel about you. :) You don't need Look Me Over, Return to Me, or Come to Me at this point and I feel like Chuparrosa is more for the head and the heart. Look at the other oils you have on hand and decide what feels most appropriate to your situation.

Also, happy birthday!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Got my LM order! Everything smells wonderful!

I was thinking Follow Me Boy and Kiss Me Now for now and Road Opener then Love Me and Chuparrosa next. I need to order Stay With Me, which I don't have.

I have so many come-hither and return-oriented oils! I was shocked to hear from him!

Any suggestions or am I good? (Until I get Stay With Me).

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, mars84,

Good ideas. Except: the Road opener ought to be done first and not on the penis candle.

This is to open the roads for successful spell work

Do this spell separately: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Then, work your penis candle

Have fun!
HRCC Graduate #1631

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Miss Aida,

Can I add some Love Me and/or Chuparrosa to Follow Me and Kiss Me Now as well? I think I want to get started on the love work. What should my petition/carving say? Love me? Can I combine love and sex together? Is the penis candle still appropriate? Boy, am I overwhelmed!

Yes, I will do Road Opener to ensure a clear path first.

He was concerned about me today, which I take as good nonsexual news. :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, mars84, you could definitely combine the love and sex oils for a powerful blend. Do your Road Opener work separately, like Miss Aida said, and then use that penis candle for your love work. If you haven't seen this page yet, I think you'll find it helpful:

www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

Good luck to you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. Can my petition be "f*** me, love me" or something to that effect to incorporate both sex and love, with the appropriate oils?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Mars84, write whatever is in your heart, however you want this person to act toward you.

mars84

Unread post by mars84 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:34 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I was afraid of adding too much to the petition but I definitely want sex and love included!

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 am

Hello Folks,

Is there a website page where there are penis figural candle spells out there somewhere? :)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:51 am

Hello LuckyMojoFanatic,

I would invite you to do some search here on the forum as you will find some spells, recommendations, and methods of working with the Penis Figural Candles. Also, you may want to check out the Free Magic Spells and Spell Casting page.

Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks Papa Newt, I have one more question. I have seen on this topic board something about using a penis figural candle and anointing it with nature oil. I was just wondering what color candle do you use if you want to increase ejaculation(semen) and to have passionate sex? I don't know whether to choose the red or the blue candle for this. And also what are the steps to performing a penis figural candle spell on yourself like for example: 1. Write your desire on the candle, 2. Anoint the candle with nature oil or another oil, 3. Place a picture of yourself underneath the candle, and last step 4. Light the candle. Is this right? :)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi LuckyMojoFanatic,

You would use red for this. And your suggested approach is correct.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

ANewBeginning1

Unread post by ANewBeginning1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Thanks Miss Athena, I'm going to get to work on this right away. ;)

starshine

Unread post by starshine » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:44 pm

Hi everyone!

Just a quick question, because I have been following information from the Love Me and Follow Me Boy pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Both pages mention that when using the male member candle (or figure candle for that matter) to name the candle after the person you want to attract, carve YOUR name into the candle, then dress with oils and recite your petition.

I have been doing exactly this, but all of the advice I see here says to carve the other person's name in the candle, or the entire petition.

I just want to make sure I am not doing something incorrect, here!

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello starshine,

Miss Aida said this in a post above yours:

"#1- Do I carve his name and my petition bottom to top? -THAT IS CORRECT"

Basically the penis candle represents the man, so if you're wanting to do spellwork to influence him, you'd carve his name on the candle. I don't think you'd carve your own name on a penis candle unless you were doing work to counter someone tying your nature, or otherwise trying to recover your own sexual vitality.

I just checked the Lucky Mojo page on penis candles, and that's exactly what it says:

"Before being lit, the candle is carved with the name of the intended target, using a needle or pin to write the name in the wax, along with one's wishes."

http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html

Hope that helps!

tonygreig
Newly Registered

Unread post by tonygreig » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Can a man use a penis candle with an oil like, say, Nature Oil, to help himself if he has sexual problems? I do not wish to get too personal, just curious.

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:41 pm

tonygreig,

Yes, if you have sexual problems, a penis candle dressed with Nature Oil would be exactly what most old-school male root doctors would prescribe. The same oil, diluted in a bit of lubricant, may also be used to dress your own self. See a medical doctor as well, of course, to be sure your health is normal.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

starshine

Unread post by starshine » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:47 am

Sister Jean, thank you!

Yes I saw her post and a few others that give similar advice! I was very confused because this is what it says on the love me and FMB pages:

"Depending on the gender of the one you wish to draw to you, carve your full name on a pink or red Offertory Candle, nude male "Adam" candle, or a male genitalia penis candle, nude female "Eve" candle, or a female genitalia vulva candle, and dress the candle with Love Me Oil. You can mix this oil with other magical hoodoo or conjure oils according to your desires. As you dress the candle, speak aloud your petition, such as, "With the help and grace of God, may my man love me as i love him, now and forever, amen."

I guess I have been following the wrong information and making myself the target oops!

Thanks again!

Zemog602
Newly Registered

Unread post by Zemog602 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:09 am

I have a question. Someone recommended me to use two of these penis figures to separate a gay couple. Does anyone know of a good spell work using these two black penis candle

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello, Zemog602,

Yes, you can do that. Or you can use two male figural candles.

Your choice.

Here are the spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Hey
Can I take my red penis candle masturbate with it load with herbs and dress it with come to me love me oils and write on it have sex with me and only me or get hard for me and only me how would one go about doing this and what oils and herbs to use I want him to want me and no one else please help thank you

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:51 pm

Hello Beterhalf38,

So what you are describing is perfectly doable but I am confused by you question. You asked how to do something that you just described doing. The oils you named are appropriate, you might try Fire of Love oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html) as it sounds like you are looking for some passion. I would look through the herbs listed here and pick a few that suit your purpose! After you have anointed the candle with your own fluids and the oils you can sprinkle the herbs on it or roll the candle in the herbs. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Hey Natstein
Thanks again I really want to make sure that I do it right you have been such a big help I will do it tonight also can I just let it burn continuously with as much pray and convention or is it best to burn it over the coarse of 7 days let me know thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

That is individual preference.

Do what feels good to you

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Hey Miss Aida can I do a spell with a blue 10' inch taper candle,and a picture of his penis,and I have the knotted string from my nature sack ,however it only has six knots in it at this time, just did the six one this morning , I do have semen , hair, nails ,etc ... I really wanna do this right away instead of waiting on my order, I have read hoodoo is about doing it when you need it done ,I'm really trying to tie him to me like it suppose to be .. can you give me some advice about how going about doing it with the printed picture and blue candle do I tie the string at the base of the candle ... please advice me ...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello, Beterhalf38 ,

I don't tie strings on candles because it could cause a fire. And I would maintain the nation sack and keep it the way it is and keep working it.

Just name the candle something like: "You are John Doe's Penis"

You can put the picture underneath the candle along with what you want to happen to his penis.

Yes, you can use a little personal concerns but not much.

You will have to talk to the candle also by stating your petition and what you want to happen.

But, please keep the Nation Sack in tact and continue working it. Don't ruin something to take a chance on a different spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Beterhalf38

Unread post by Beterhalf38 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Miss Aida
I will continue my nature sack indefinitely... also I will do the spell as you say do it ... I will contact you for a reading and update you and some things .... you are a real peach... thank you for everything can't wait to speak to you soon....

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 am

Hi,

I started a red penis candle spell for a man who I talk to constantly and see one-on-one on a weekly basis but he seems too scared (or hesitant for some reason) to make the first move physically. The spell does not seem to be going well, both with the candle itself and in real life. The flame is continually drowning in the wax and although it does not go out, it is hardly even a spark, so close to going out it will take years to burn down at this rate. my real concern though is I saw my target on the second day of the spell and things were awkward in a way they have never been before - our conversation didn't hold up like it usually did, and it just generally felt awkward. I feel like i should abort the spell as it seems like it may damage the progress i've made with other work. Is this a bad idea? i would wrap the remaining candle and sachet powders and herbs i used in a red cloth and throw it at a crossroads.

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun,

If you're uncomfortable with the spell then do so.

But, I would suggest that you get a reading on this situation first to see what the problem is

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:33 am

Thank you!

I attempted to schedule a reading but have struggled with my own schedule (currently working about 80 hours per week X_X). I continued to work the spell a couple days longer and after heavy reflection chose to abort the spell and disposed of it at a crossroads. (It could be in my head but immediately I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders!) I have realized that sexual spells do not work well on this target but he responds well to love work (Love Me worked tremendously on him).

That all out of my hair now - do I need to take a cleansing bath before I do any other work? (I maintain a honey jar for him and burn a red or pink candle - depending on my mood - dressed with Love Me oil on it every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) If it makes a difference, I don't believe the failure of the spell was through any jinx or negativity directed my way, I think it was simply that he is not a very sexually motivated man and responds far better to building trust & love. It wasn't his style :)

I have saged my altar and the area I work in already.

Thank you as always for your kind guidance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

I always say that a cleansing bath never hurts (unless, of course, one has allergies).

Wishing you the very best!
HRCC Graduate #1631

jj11

Unread post by jj11 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've read so much on this but the thing is there seems to be so many different ways that people do it - I also listened to the radio show someone linked but Ms. Aida said to also use a vulva candle.

So, I purchased the red male member, the follow me boy powder, bewitching, look me over, kiss me now oils and love me and controlling powders. May I know how to use it?
what about placing the red penis candle on a honey jar and burning it? I want the relationship to go the passionate/ sexual rout as well as what we already have? So i ordered a pink member candle as well and can I alternate the burning?

I could not seem to find info on how many days you are supp to burn the candle for or can I burn it at one go? I do have some come to me oil I made myself and lust oil.

Should I use our photo together underneath orjust his photo? I do have his personal concerns as well...place inside the candle?

Sorry if you think this q is somewhat similar but I read so much and could not seem to find a consensus on this - do you think the combination of stuff I got is good for my purpose? I.e. steering a relationship towards sexual/ more romantic nature. He is already highly attracted to me but I thought more would not hurt LOL

I would do it on Friday night for Venus? Is Sunday ok too btw?

thank you so so much, really appreciate any insight you might have and again I'm sorry if you think this q is repetitive! :D

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:30 pm

Hello, jj11,

For the red penis, I would use the kiss me now because it's for sex.

You could have a picture of him and you (one on top of the other) underneath the candle and anoint your picture with bewitching and look me over.

Yes, you can place the candle on a honey jar and you can use pink candles also for the love. But the red is for passion while the pink is for romance. You can burn the candle a bit for 7 days or you can burn it in one sitting. That is your call.

Take care and wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

jj11

Unread post by jj11 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:35 am

Dear Ms Aida,

Thank you for your kind reply! I was told that both colour candles are currently out of stock -I guess I would have to use chime candles to substitute for now? Thanks so much for your tips!

love,
JJ

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am

Hello jj11,

If chime candles are all you can get right now, those will be just fine. You'll be using the same oils after all!

Take care.

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:57 am

Hello All!

My apologies for such a subject and question, But do anyone know of 3 or 4 herbs that helps with sexual favors/requests? I'm planning on buying 2 blue penis candles and loading them. By the way I checked out the hoodoo at a glance website and I couldn't come up with a great selection of herbs to purchase for the spell work I'm willing to start doing. And I was wondering could lucky mojo or anyone recommend 3 or 4 herbs I can buy and use to load the candles. :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello HoodooLover,

Lucky Mojo's Love Herbs Mixture is a mix of herbs designed to bring about love, romance and sex, and the herbs are dressed with nine love/sex oils, so that is a great option:

http://www.herbmagic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html

Or, if you go to this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And scroll down to the section titled "Love / Lust / Virility / "Nature" / Sensuality / Sex," you will find several herbs for sex and links on where to buy them.

Take care.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:26 pm

Since LM is out of the red penis candle these days - can I use a blue penis candle that I got a while ago with sexual intention plus stay with me intention? (anointing kiss me now oil, dixie love oil, fire of love oil and stay with me oil, bend over essence)

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi greentea,

Blue penis candles are for healing and calming a man's sexual energy. If you want to fire him up for more passion, then you need to stick with red.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:23 pm

I'd like to have intention of making him faithful and loyal to me. Do not wander around - so is that a white penis job then? LM has been out of red penis for a while now so I don't know what to get for passion sex.

Thank you Miss Athena

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Hello greentea,

As it says on this page, if you want to keep him at home and faithful, a blue penis candle is used for that purpose:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-penis.html

You could call the shop and inquire about blue penis candles, or use a white penis candle if they are out of the blue. And Miss Athena was right; if you want to incite passion, use the red.

Take care.

Kamosy03
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kamosy03 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Thank you for the link :)

scooty12

Unread post by scooty12 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:47 pm

I am currently doing a blue penis candle for fidelity from my partner. In terms of disposal of any left over wax, where is ideal for this? Burry in yard, cross roads, burry by his door step?
on a new journey just finding my way, and figuring out what it all means....

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:13 am

Hi scooty12,

Bury the wax in your back yard, which is where we deploy spell remains when working to keep something or someone with us. If you do not have a back yard, bury the remains in the soil of a potted plant and keep it by the back of your home.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”