• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:11 pm

I Can, You Can't Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.

Re: I Can, You Can't Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby mamabird39 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:24 pm

thank you so much i think this is a truly wonderful place and i learn so much and i love hearing everyone's testimonials on the products here i get all happy and then save up some money and i make a list and check it twice and get what i think would work for what i would need it for.:) :D
mamabird39

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 pm

I "love this stuff." Its the bomb!!!!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

I Can You Can't Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby Slava » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:07 pm

hello ; i am looking for guidence to use a line of I Can You Can't ; i search on forum but search for " I Can You Can't" give no actual result of the product line and page of this product line doesn't contain any info about it; plz help; thanks so much;
Blessed Be!
Slava

Re: I Can You Can't Bath Crystals Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:16 am

Hello, Slava ,

I am moving this over to the oils where there is more information about the product

There are 3 pages on this thread. I hope this helps

take care

OIL-HOO-ICAN
I Can, You Can't Oil
$6.00

PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Slava » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:21 pm

thanks so much Miss Aida ; yes , that helped tremendously ;
Blessed Be!
Slava

Unread postby vipera » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:48 am

can this be used for a attraction reason?

ex. a friend of mine gets hit on all the time. she is in a committed relationship so it's a waste of the mens time.

so can i add i can, you can't along with my other lust blend oils so that when we go out i get hit on and not her?

thank you!
vipera

Unread postby AlyssaH » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:06 am

Love that idea! You certainly can add it to whatever you like & I think this goes along with the intention perfectly.
HRCC Student #1989
AlyssaH

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, vipera ,

I agree. Good idea!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ms_hellcat » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 am

I read someone's reply that stated, "This oil is not just a luck enhaner. it can be directed at someone specific whom you wish to see fail. "

This is how I want to use it, I have no direct competition with the person, just want to cross up the persons achievements, goals.
ms_hellcat

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:17 am

Hello ms_hellcat,

If you are not in direct competition with the person you are wanting to target then I would recommend using a different oil. Check out the threads on this part of the forum (ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cursing-crossing-jinxing-and-revenge-f39.html) to get some ideas about what to do. Maybe look into Destruction oil.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ms_hellcat » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:46 pm

Thank you.
ms_hellcat

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello Everyone! This sounds like a really interesting oil. I look forward to trying it out. Could it be used in a situation where there are two completely different things going on? So, it would be as if you were stealing someones luck and success at one thing and using it for yourself at another different thing. For example, could I use it in this way: "Just as John Doe fails at his job, so will I succeed in school"? So, making someone fail at something while helping me succeed at something completely different. Kinda going out on a limb I know and probably not the usual. Hope I'm not getting too creative :) Just curious. Thanks. I'm really excited to try this one for sure.

Blessings,
Genies_Lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp ,

Definitely yes!

Have fun!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:48 pm

Thank you Miss Aida! I have all kinds of ideas flying around in my head now. I really need to get this oil! It sounds awesome!

Genies_Lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby P82 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:10 am

ARRGH so I had a great interview but forgot to pray my petition while rubbing the oil on the door handle :(! However in my head I was concentrating on not getting caught putting the oil on it. I am awaiting a call back for a second interview what should I do next :(?
P82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, P82 ,

Rub some oil on an inscribed candle with your petition.

Pray also, and do this daily.

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sun May 15, 2016 1:29 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Thankfully I did something better. I went back after I said I forgot something. I went and gave the papers (dressed in crown of success sachet powders) then gave them to one of the teachers there. I then also rubbed some I can you can't oil while praying my petition. I said, I will get this job you will not, you will not advance further than me" I then was noticed by the director as I was looking at some papers on the board. We set a second interview date :).

I was also wondering who I should pray to? or what should I pray that my second working interview goes well. I am Hindu so I was wondering if I should pray to Ganesha and Laxsmhi.

I cannot keep lights at the moment in my home :( BUT I was wondering what else I can do.
P82

Unread postby natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 6:36 am

Hello P82,

I am so glad you were able to set up a second interview!

As to who to pray to that ulitmatly is up to you and your relationship with those particular deities. Being that you are Hindu you would probably know better then most of us on the forum. From what little I know of HIndu deities either Laxsmhi or Ganesha would work. I suppose you could pray to both!

If you can't keep lights at your home the MISC church will set lights on your behalf. go to this link to have the church set lights on your behalf. (http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html).

Other than that keep praying and doing what you are doing as it seems to be working!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Sun May 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you again for your help, as always. I ordered some http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html Oil and Sachet Powder. For some reason I'm having difficulty understanding how to put it to use in a spell. So, using the fictitious example I used above, how would I work a simple candle spell to achieve what I desire? I have a pic of myself, his name and a pic of him, candle(s), I Can, You Can't Oil and Sachet Powder. I'm a bit confused how to incorporate personal concerns and how to word the petition(s). Since this is my first time working with these products I'd really appreciate your advice, as well as that of anyone else. Thank you!

Blessings,

Genies_Lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,

It looks like I misread your original post. I am sorry.

I would definitely, without a doubt, wear this on my body.

Here is a page that Miss cat wrote on oil applications: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

And here is the page on powders: www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

You would not write different things on your petition (John's work and your school).

This is a product basically for competition.

So, if both of you want a job position and there's only one opening, then your petition would say that you would get the job and he wouldn't. And, of course, you could use it for different things: "John Doe will not succeed at getting a raise and I will".

I wouldn't use his personal concerns with this product. Instead, put something of great failure on his such as Jinx or crossing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinx.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Please don't forget to read the oil page

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:50 pm

So sadly there was a twist in turn of events. The place actually hired someone before I had a chance to do my interview. My grandmother who is a reader/psychic. Told me that the Gods told her that I have a demonic force in me due to me eating a piece of candy at a graveyard. I did not know this until she told me but turns out in our culture, eating anything that is laid out in a cemetery be it for everyone who comes to visit the grave or not is a big no no as cemeteries are filled with unknown forces. So this unknown force does this little trick. I get the interview and the second one BUT before I can do the second interview or even before I get the the job place either says they hired someone already or they say they are looking for someone more qualified(even though I clearly am)

My grandmother said the Gods have put me on a diet of an herbal supplement of gotu-kola and just water to help clense it. They do not know yet how long this will be until is all is lifted. I presume with Mercury being in retrograde in Taurus and myself being a Taurus this is a double whammy for me.

I have an interview tomorrow for a preschool teaching position at an amazing place and was wondering what I should do :(? I have another second interview on the 25 after retrograde is done. Everything SEEMS great but the place has left me kinda iffy, that I may loose the job after a few weeks of going there or so.

One interesting thing is. a couple weeks before, I burned three 3 day vigil candles before this dressed according to Miss Elvyra's instructions. Yellow candle for steady work, green for attraction and another yellow for crown of success. the Attraction candle burned VERY cleanly! as did pretty much the crown of success. As such i knew they would because right after I the two I got a pop/crackle and a white plume of smoke come right out a few seconds of lighting attraction and crown of success. But the steady work did not burn so cleanly it had a slight dark haze to it.

so I think this may explain why I have not received a full time position, but have gotten ample part time/on call positions.
P82

Unread postby Genies_Lamp » Sat May 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Miss Aida,

No worries! It does sound like a good one to wear. I believe I understand better now what situations would definitely call for this. Thanks for clearing it up for me. Just a followup question, if you don't mind. Could it also be used in a "cat and mouse" type situation? For example, the police are trying to catch someone and I want to help out. "The police can and will catch the culprit. The culprit cannot and will not get away." or something to that effect. There is an element of competition, but perhaps there would be a more appropriate oil for that? Thank you so much for your wisdom, Miss Aida! You're great.

Blessings,

Genies_Lamp
Genies_Lamp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello, Genies_Lamp,

Now you're thinking outside the box! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Also, pray to St Michael for help as he is the Policeman's Saint.

Please keep us posted with the results.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 22, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello, P82 ,

I am so sorry to read this news.

Although I love the spell advice, I would most definitely start out first with a blockbuster spell before performing the others: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

This ought to tear down some obstacles.

Then, do you other prescribed spell work

Wishing you the very best

And I PRAY that you get that job.

Hey! Speaking of praying, ask the Crystal Silence league to pray for you. It's free!

www.CrystalSilenceleague.org

Wishing you the bes
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:51 pm

Miss Aida your advice worked so well. I Started off with a succession of block buster spells with tea candles dressed in the oil and herbs until the day I went in for the third intrview. that day the day of that I left i lit a purple candle dressed with I can you can't and crown of success. I previously had asked the Crystal Scilence league to pray for me. I got the job that day after a couple hours. I was wondering though what I should do with the petion paper that I wrote for it? Should I burn it and send it to the cross roads?

many thanks and blessings

P82
P82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:12 pm

P82 !!!!

OMG !!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Bury it in your front yard

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby P82 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:14 pm

thank you so much Miss Aida. How do I also thank the Crystal Scilence leauge? Their constant prayers were quite the help to me in this. Also to keep this job I will be doing a constant ritual to keep it as per Miss Elvyra's instructions
P82

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:44 am

Hello, P82,

Here's the link:

crystal-silence-league-testimonials-thank-you-csl-t19250.html?hilit=thank you crystal silence league

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiehart » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:36 pm

I'm doing a cross and cover against my competitors for an award.

Could I use the ICYC oil or powder on the cross and cover itself, or only on myself/the candle I'll be burning atop the petition?
cassiehart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello, cassiehart ,

Yes, you can put the oil on both yourself and your spell

And Crown of Success is also very helpful

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

I hope that you get the award

Wishing you success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiehart » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:18 am

Thanks, Miss Aida!
cassiehart

Unread postby asturias » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:14 am

Hello!

Could I place couch grass in a spell containing "I can, you can't", in order to further block the action of my rivals? I was thinking maybe couch grass over a petition paper and their trace, and a purple candle annointed with the oil on top. Then after the candle burns down, I could bind the whole thing together with thread and bury it - in front of the person's house, for instance. Does it sound fitting?

How should the petition paper be prepared, exactly, in this case? I have a general idea, but I would so like to hear it from you. Thanks in advance!
asturias

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:50 am

Hi asturias,

Your suggestion of couch grass sounds right. It is designed for dominance and will help your spell.

As for your petition, write the name of your target nine times, turn counter-clockwise and write your command over the names nine times. That should work.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby asturias » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Great! thank you.
asturias

Unread postby Batgirl88 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:45 pm

This might sound terrible but, I want to use the powder in my shoes at practices. I'm on an adult team and some of my team mates are more confident in their skills. I sincerely believe one or two other people who compete for the same positions are doing some type of work against me. I did a protection spell but could not find anything for increasing talent/skills. I work very hard and just want to have more opportunities to be utilized in performances, have more confidence, and do better at practice and performances. Would the "i can, you can't " and " crown of success " powder in my shoes be good for increasing opportunities and perfecting skills? is it bad to single out the team mates who are the biggest competition for my particular position?
Batgirl88

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:34 am

Hello Batgirl88,

I don't think it's terrible at all if you are working as hard as you can but just need a little "edge" to help you. I Can, You Can't oil on your shoes or the powder in your shoes would be great and so would Crown of Success, just like you were thinking.

For more ideas, check out this thread:

suggestions-for-success-in-competitive-sports-and-pageants-t17637.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells