• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Thank You, Miss Aida at AIRR

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Thank You, Miss Aida at AIRR

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:26 pm

ThedaBara,

I really appreciate your post to Miss Aida. The thoughts and feelings you have written about her and your experiences with her are similar to mine. You expressed yourself very eloquently. Thank you.
Happyntd

Unread postby ThedaBara » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Happyntd, I'm so glad to hear it. She's a strong lady who inspires strength in others. :)
ThedaBara

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello, ThedaBara ,

I am so happy that you're stronger now.

And I pray for your ongoing progress.

So very proud of you!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mars84 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:44 am

Miss Aida is a wonderful and talented reader and support. My reading was excellent and she's provided me with a lot of good advice and I feel better about my situation. Thank you so much Miss Aida!
mars84

Unread postby Rosewood » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:27 pm

A year ago this week I packed my things up at my man's place after he dumped me like a hot potato from out of the blue. He said he was DONE and that nothing I could do or say could change his mind. He said we were to have no contact ever again.

It was a very dark time in my life after I had dedicated years to this man only for a cheap whore to constantly cause trouble due to the money she was able to get out of him. For years I had to deal with her influence over him and as a result, over our relationship. He was unable to focus on us as she was constantly messing with his mind. :(

Thanks to Miss Aida's guidance, input and patience I was able to get my true love back. There's so much information on this forum, but as we all know, we still need that extra bit of help so that we can tweak our spells and have a successful outcome. Miss Aida is a gem, here every day to answer questions and share her knowledge with everyone. The time she puts into helping all of us is incredible. Her dedication to LM is outstanding. It was and is a great comfort to know that she is here every day to guide us as we work our spells.

I started working my spells the same week as the break up. Within a month he was showing signs of wanting to reconcile - he initiated contact every time. He randomly started sending me more and more messages albeit sort ones. I never took a break from working my spells. I got tired, I felt lazy, but I kept at it, putting in hours almost every day. It was an investment in my future happiness, I kept reminding myself.

By November we were back together. We still had the inevitable rough patches, but things have improved to the point of it being pure domestic bliss! My man is totally devoted to me and for the first time in all these years I feel that he truly loves me. In fact, my fear now is that he will end his life if I were to die or leave him! Before he wouldn't have cared at all. He tells me every day how much he loves me and can't keep his hands off of me. He often calls for no other reason than to tell me how much he loves me! Another wonderful change in him is that he expresses his appreciation every time I do something for him no matter how small and will often take my hand and look me in the eye and tell me how grateful he is for all I do for him. What a change considering how taken for granted I use to feel and how sad that made me.

He has even taken me away on a romantic get-away and did everything he could to make it perfect and spoiled me rotten! :D

Without Miss Aida's guidance this would surely never have come about. Knowing that she is always here to help kept me motivated. It simply makes an enormous difference to have clear and constant guidance when and as it is needed. Otherwise, one would feel pretty isolated as well as uncertain about all these spells which, let's face it, can be daunting especially since most of us end up here when we are in a very vulnerable place in our lives.

Miss Aida, you helped change not only my life for the better but also my man's. For the first time in both our lives we are in the relationship of our dreams and planning for the future. My man use to have such big commitment phobic issues, it was unreal! Now he is committed to a future with me and taking action to make things happen. I feel like we are in one of those sappy romance novels! :lol:

My advice to others is to understand that it takes time and a lot of work to see results. Follow Miss Aida's advice. Don't get lazy. Don't try to take shortcuts. Why would the saints and spirit help you if you yourself aren't willing to make a real effort? Be sure to do some maintenance work here and there to keep things running smoothly after the successful completion of your work.

I thank you again, Miss Aida, from the bottom of my heart. My future spells will be focused on external things to make life better for me and my man so that we can make our dreams for the future materialize.
Rosewood

PostThis post was deleted by Beginner01 on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:05 am.

Unread postby Rose22 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:59 pm

I just had a reading tonight from Miss Aida, and I have to tell all of you, she is a delightful lady. I even got some assistance from her lovely German Shepherds!

She was insanely accurate, saw aspects of a situation I had never thought to see before, and gave me practical advice as well as rootwork advice. She was also very hilarious, too, which is a wonderful delight when you're anxious about a situation. The most amazing part of the whole reading had to be how quickly she focused in on the ROOT of the problem, not just what was currently going down. She is definitely an amazing reader. She quickly made a repeat customer out of me. :)

So, Miss Aida, THANK YOU!!!
Rose22

Unread postby Rose22 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:15 pm

I had another reading with Miss Aida on Monday, and I have to say yet again she is a FABULOUS reader. She remembered a lot about me even though we hadn't spoken in a month and she couldn't find my chart! She is always very straight to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything when she knows you can do something better. She also delves deep into problems. She'll never just take it at it's surface, she'll always be like "Hold on, let me figure this mess out." And she'll keep going. I love it. And her dogs are the best, you can always faintly hear a tail wagging at the end of the session! She is a very accurate reader, and is great at giving advice that women young and old need to hear from time to time. She's the best.
Rose22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Thank you for your kind words, everybody

I am so humbled.

I pray that everything works out for everybody in your favor.

That would make me happy

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:00 am

Thank you Miss Aida for my reading .
Miss Aida picked up on things in the reading that I never mentioned to her and gave me some very helpful advice.
Miss Aida is such a kind , lovely lady who knows her stuff !
I've said it before and I'll say it again she is like a second mother to me .
RoseStar21

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:12 am

If you want a accurate reader go to Miss Aida !!
Miss Aida told me that this woman ( the dildo woman ;) lol ) was talking about moving , I was thinking to myself " But why ? Can't see her doing that ( she has a newly built property very up-to-date nice area , a big house with a big garden.)"
Just looked at her Facebook profile and she has joined 2 groups for people who want to swap property's !!!!
I was shocked and I am still !!
RoseStar21

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:00 pm

I just spoke to Miss Aida tonight. Frankly, what she told me terrified me, but also made tons of sense. Her advice for cleansing and protection was reasonably simple but important, and doesn't even involve anything I didn't already have. She has certainly saved me from further harm and may have saved my life. You can believe that I am going to follow her instructions to the letter. After I do so, I know I will be safe and much better off.

And you know, she's really nice and generous even when she has to tell you something tough.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:22 am

Miss Aida is Amazing , she really is and is very patient and kind too. Not only that her accuracy is amazing !
She picked up on something I hadn't mentioned to her and I was shocked.
RoseStar21

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics