• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 am

I Can You Can't Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo sachet powders and natural mineral dusts for sprinkling, blowing, and dressing papers.

I Can You Can't Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Dear LM family,

If in wrong section - apologies.
Any guidance please as possibly I need a way to work with I can-you cant powder as I need a - company's 'decision-makers / management executives' - to favour me and get me back working freelance for them again. Though they loved me last time, I'm now told - others are really trying to get to them, to do what I did for them! :( Already did some road-opening with orange candles + petition paper. How should I do some separate simple work to prevent other competition getting in on my patch (block the other applicants ie competition - though I don't know who the competition is ...

SO any advise please ... on how I can ...
1) Prevent any competition muscling in, (though I don't know specifically who the competition is but know I know there are adversaries to me).. and
2) Get the management to come back to me and offer me more work.
3) Should it be a separate petition for blocking the competition, to the petition I've already done for what I want from management

I have the following -

a) LM I Can-You Can't Powder / Hot foot Oil / LM Bend Over Oil / LM Commanding Oil / LM Influence Oil /
b) Herbs: - Calamus / Bay leaves / Woodruff(Master of the Woods) / Angelica (can get most herbs)
c) I have Candles any colour

Any guidance - most respectfully received. Thank you
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you
magictinkerbell

Re: I Can-You Can't Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Here is a link filled with examples of what others did with I Can, You Can't. (i-can,-you-can%CA%B9t-oil-questions-and-answers-t8108s30.html)

Also, in your situation, I would include Look Me Over, Steady Work with I Can You Cant. You are getting the executives attention with Look Me Over. Steady Work will give you an edge with employment opportunities and of course I Can, You Cant' puts you in the front in competitive situations....yes another edge. Go for it.

Post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) also, you will have others praying for your successful outcome.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: I Can You Can't Sachet Powders Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Here's the wonderful Sachet!!

SPD-HOO-ICAN
I Can You Cant Sachet Powder
$5.00

PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vata girl » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:39 pm

I am going to be writing a letter to my love interest and dressing it with various powders like Come To Me. I was thinking of incorporating I Can, You Can't powder because there are always other women trying to get his attention. Does this sound like a good way to work on knocking out the competition?
vata girl

Unread postby Miss Athena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi vata girl,

I would not use I Can, You Can't on anything you dress to send to your love interest. Use it on any spells you might work on love rivals instead (as they would be the target for that product).

You can always put any love rivals into a freezer spell to keep them on ice. Do a search of the forum on freezer spells and you will find lots of advice on how to do just that. They can work beautifully on other women setting their sights on him. Just keep his name out of the spell, as you don't want to freeze him out as well.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Batgirl88 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:01 am

Hi I've actually never worked with anything but candles before, and they were usually my own made up spells. I'm currently in a situation where I want something so badly (and so do others) I need all the help I can get. It's regarding sports and something tells me the powder in my shoes is ideal in this case. I accidentally posted in the oil section the other day so I apologize!

I'm on an adult team and my position has about 7 available spots per performance. We have about 13 people competing for those spots consistently. I wonder if this powder in my practice shoes would be ideal in me obtaining one of those spots more often. Because we are obviously on the same team , I don't want to hurt the entire performance. Should I wear this only at practice and crown of success powder during the performances? I know this sounds mean, and I like most of my teammates, but I do get upset when their position at practice is working out and mine isn't. There is actually a specific move/skill that I just can't seem to do even after years on this team, is there any other supplies / ways of praying for me to obtain this particular skill/move? My head knows exactly what do but my body just gets nervous and doesn't follow through how it needs to. I work very hard and im not as confident as I used to be. I've been getting less and less opportunities as I've gotten older. Can someone explain how I should pray ? Do I single out a particular person / people for it to work? Thank you
Batgirl88

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Hello, Batgirl88,

You an actually wear both at the same time. Wear the crown of success on your head

Here are some prayers that you can choose from:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

After the prayer, ask what you want

If that doesn't work, you may have to go to the Man at the crossroads but try this first

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Sachet Powders in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells