• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:23 am

Multiple Mojos: Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.

Re: Multiple Mojos: Questions and Answers

Unread postby DrEnoche32 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Thank You!
DrEnoche32

multiple mojo's

Unread postby Treegnome » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:25 pm

It's been a good while since I've posted here, but it's been a crazy year.

Now I met a guy that we hit it off really well, I already have and have been working with a 3x love mojo. It's been really slow trying to even get him to talk to me much, he's the quiet shy type and he's been through some crazy, hes a bit of a mystery nut. I started my love mojo before I gathered that I needed to have him come back to me, something happened out of my knowledge and he's just a tough cookie to understand what went wrong but he got distant on me out the blue. I don't want to get too much into all the details, except that I've been working a honey jar on him as well and trying to get him back.

I've been feeding the love mojo reconcile oil, and he's gotten back to texting me back a little bit at least, and when I see him he acts like he's interested still and here and there he looks me over or we talk some and we share a glance or two, so I'm seeing some results. I'm only wondering that since my mojo is more aimed at love rather than to bring him back it's not its "jurisdiction" per say, and why even feeding it reconcile oil might not have the oomph I need, just a thought though.

I'm wondering if a reconcile mojo would be appropriate and if working both would help my situation, or what might be a good suggestion in combo with my current work to draw him closer?

Thank you guys!
Treegnome

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi Treegnome117,

Yes you could work them both. You should also consider adding other spells to your arsenal, since your results from your mojo are getting you only so far.

You should consider putting him into a honey jar and also working a full Reconciliation spell kit. This can help your situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Treegnome » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Thank you for your quick reply! I've been also considering doing a road open or block buster for any residual obstacles as well. Maybe even a rose of cruxifiction vigil to really address all the angles and issues and clear up a good path.

Thank you for your help.
Treegnome

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:43 am

Hi Treegnome117,

Those are good ideas. If you want to proceed with that plan, I would do the Block Buster spell first, then continue your love-drawing work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Treegnome » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:06 am

This forum is the best! :)

I do have another question though. I'm not sure if this is the correct topic for this though, so I apologize if I put it in the wrong place.

In light of a recent change in events I'm wondering if the reconciliation mojo would still suit my situation?

I had a reconciliation spell burning with my block buster I had ordered and I hadn't expected a report back for a while, but i got report back that it had burned clean.
Yesterday my target told me that he wanted to be "normal friends from here on out" (as opposed to the more sexual nature I'm assuming--Long story short we had a mutual sexual based relationship but had talked about potential for growth into more, before he grew distant).

Since he reconciled our friendship in a sorts, still working out the details.
I'm wondering now if a reconciliation mojo would still be appropriate for this case, or if something more like Come to Me or Attraction would fit better due to the shift of the situation?

Again, thank you guys so much!
Treegnome

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 am

Hello, Treegnome117,

Work the mojo as you have been.

You never know what could happen and then you might regret not having continued the work

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Treegnome » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:51 am

Oh, I guess I should have clarified I haven't bought the reconcile mojo yet, but I hear what you're saying. I should still get that one anyways, and I could feed it those oils and use backup candles. Thank you, I'll try it!

Much love guys!
Treegnome

Unread postby Jp87 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi is it possabull that a bad spirit or energy can attach to a mojo hand everytime I wear it a relashionship ends and I feel like ime nervous no energy & down ? Please can someone explain is this possabull ??xx
Jp87

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:56 pm

Hi Josieprice,

It is not outside of the realm of possibility, but given your past posts on feeling depressed, I would heed the advice you were given earlier and deactivate your mojo hand if it is not working towards your intended goal.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jp87 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:02 am

Thank you miss Athena you know something the day I got my hand It was for a purpose to help with a descion and just last week I got the descion I needid help with so now the hand had done what I asked for help with is that the mojo dead anyway ? It was a master hand ?xx
Jp87

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:37 am

Hello, Josieprice,

This forum is for the assistance of Lucky Mojo clients to help them with their Lucky Mojo products.

Since I have personal knowledge of a couple of things, we request that you please ask the root workers who have made these products for advice on what to do.

Thanks

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jp87 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:35 pm

Thank you Miss Aida the reason I did not ask the root worker that made this is I dont want to keep bothering her that's why I never emailing her she is very busy and I don't want to pressure her with my problems she's done so much for me sorry for keep posting on here I will not do it again xx
Jp87

Unread postby RaidenVIX » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:30 pm

I want to know which mojos to work towards having power in terms of money and life in general.

I already have the crown of success 3x Strength.

I was thinking between John the conqueror bag, Attraction bag, Red clover bag, Van Van bag, King Solomon bag or Commanding mojo bag.

Im thinking of getting one or two of the ones i mentioned.

And when will i start seeing changes?
RaidenVIX

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:38 am

Dear RaidenVIX,

You already have the Crown of Success mojo, which is for general success in all ventures, For money, our most popular mojo is the Money Drawing mojo. For personal power, the most popular is the John the Conqueror mojo.

As to how and when you will see changes, this is a difficult question to answer. We find that mojo bags and hand-carried amulets or talismans (for instance, for protection or for love as well as for money and personal power) work fastest and best for folks who are not cursed or crossed, who have a positive outlook in life, who are alert for opportunities, and who have spiritual beliefs that will uphold them.

In cases when simple, popular, and long-cherished traditional remedies like mojo hands produce no results, we often find, upon performing a diagnostic spiritual reading, that the person is under the affects of being jinxed, crossed, or otherwise hurt, or suffers from a pervasive health problem which lowers overall energy or increases mental stress.

Taking these factors into consideration, we cannot create a firm time-line for success, because we do not know all the factors that affect every client or customer.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby RaidenVIX » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Thank you for the insight. And I am choosing red clover bag and king solomon. are these choices good to leading to success?
RaidenVIX

Unread postby natstein » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Hello RaidenVIX,

Either of those mojo hands would be great for becoming successful. The red clover should lend itself well to overall success and the King Solomon Wisdom will help you to know what to do and make wise choices. King Solomon's Wisdom is one of my favorites!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RaidenVIX » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Does it always have to be on contact with your skin or can i keep it in my pocket.
RaidenVIX

Unread postby RaidenVIX » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:21 am

Also thank you for the warm welcome and fast replies in the forums i feel like part of the family already. I appreciate all your wisdom.
RaidenVIX

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello RaidenVIX,

No, mojos don't always have to be in contact with your skin. A pocket is a fine place to keep it.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Multiple Mojo Hands

Unread postby JuJuJim » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there was any advice on using or saving and handling older mojo hands that you still want, but are working with something else currently. When you start a new working do you retire the older bags or repurpose? Does the hand stay active with care and feeding? Thanks in advance for any ideas you have to offer !!
JuJuJim

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello, JuJuJim ,

It all depends on what is inside the mojo hand and how long you have had it.

Some people will remove things such as dines, etc. Others will just bury the entire mojo, while some will remove the herbs, roots, (and sometimes minerals) and replenish then with fresh ones (but, you would have to start from scratch as if it were a new mojo hand

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:05 pm

Time is come for me to ask some mojo questions. After finally having some time to go through all my books from the LM library here I picked some bags that were right for my purposes, and after my next purchase comes in I'll have some more work ahead that I want to make. Right now, I have a few questions.

Carrying a bag of allspice on me (for example) is something I have been doing. But this isn't a mojo, Does it need extra care besides a prayer or intention whispered when I wear it on my person? I have a few herb baggies that aren't specified mojos in the books (more told to carry xyz for xzy purpose), and I want to make sure I'm taking proper care.

Next, I sweat A LOT at work, it's a very physical job and depending on the temperature of the home I'm working in I can sweat a lot more, is all this built up sweat going to spoil my herbs and curios? Would it be odd to let them 'breathe' in open air for a bit here and there on my way home from work with windows down, etc? I wouldn't have em' in view, just not tucked all the way in.

If i make mojo's to protect family members in the home and I keep em' hidden maybe in a decorative container in the kitchen or hidden in their respective rooms would that still work for them? (There's a couple particular from one of Miss Cat's books I'm making soon as I can steal some hairs)

Last - If I'm wearing a couple bags on my person but have the rest in a pouch in my purse which is usually near my bed or with me when I'm out, will I still be able to reap the benefits?

-I have a small pouch that has a twist on and off cap and I keep my baggies in there for baby sleepovers when I'm home as my dad is super hypersensitive to smell and I don't need him locating the perfumed bags and killin' em. I also worry because when I have some of em' with powders in (I made a bag of commanding powder, licorice and calamus which I know is good for spreading' in a room you're going to meet someone with, I like having it on me most of the time I need to be interacting with people, but the powders are SUPER powerful scented as is) my clients (autisitc kiddos I provide therapy for) often have sensory sensitivities as well, and though something may be working for me, if it's buggin' them from smelling TOO strong it may harm my time with em :/ I had an idea of keeping em' in a little lantern I made, it's just a plastic dollar tree lantern but there's space inside perfect for layin' tricks and keeping it at my bedside, maybe even to carry with me.

Now I know that's a lot, but I'll fell a whole lot better after I get y'all advice so I can keep all my herbs and all the bits of me in my mojo's safe, happy, and workin' hard for me. Thank you!
Shutter

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:20 am

Hello, Shutter,

I will answer each question after the question

1- Carrying a bag of allspice on me (for example) is something I have been doing. But this isn't a mojo, Does it need extra care besides a prayer or intention whispered when I wear it on my person? As I have stated in m book (and books to come), plants, minerals, etc have Spirits. So, you would treat them with love, care, and attention. Don't just put them in a bag and then expect a lot fro them when you're not giving them or reminding them what type of help is needed.

2-Next, I sweat A LOT at work, it's a very physical job and depending on the temperature of the home I'm working in I can sweat a lot more, is all this built up sweat going to spoil my herbs and curios? - NO

3-Would it be odd to let them 'breathe' in open air for a bit here and there on my way home from work with windows down, etc? -Yes, I would do that. Good idea!

4- If i make mojo's to protect family members in the home and I keep em' hidden maybe in a decorative container in the kitchen or hidden in their respective rooms would that still work for them? -No. They need to be maintained. You want them to breathe in a different sentence, now you want to put them in a container? How will they be maintained?

5-Last - If I'm wearing a couple bags on my person but have the rest in a pouch in my purse which is usually near my bed or with me when I'm out, will I still be able to reap the benefits? -Yes

Hi, Shutter, we love you dearly but many of these questions have been answered countless of times on the forum. Please read the posts first as extensive magical coaching is not part of the forum's mission.

Wishing you the best with your mojo hands

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shutter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 am

Thank you! I truly do apologize, I read all the pages of a thread before asking questions (in fact I try to read a whole thread a day regardless to find spells so I can make a bulk LM shopping list) and I ALWAYS use the search bar but maybe not the right teems this time :(, I may have been confused or not understood something that would have answered my questions. You guys put so much energy and care into keeping order on the forums and from the bottom of my heart I seriously apologize. I was on the forums for literal hours yesterday reading through posts so I may very well have skipped over material that didn't fully go through my brain. I promise to do better and thank you with all myself for providing the conjure community with your knowledge and assistance.
Shutter

Unread postby Krazil » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:36 pm

If I buy these mojo bags listed below do they come already put together and ready to be worn? Do I have to anything?

Fear Not To Walk Over Evil MOJO HAND
MONEY DRAWING MOJO HAND
Fiery WALL OF PROTECTION MOJO HAND
MONEY STAY WITH ME MOJO HAND
UNCROSSING MOJO HAND

Also, if I buy this one: LUCKY 13 Mojo. Will it do all the 5 above?
Krazil

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:38 pm

Hello, Krazil

Everything comes with them. You just have to put them in the bag, give life and close them

But you would be better off having a custom mojo bag made up for you. Find it here:

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#custom

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Krazil » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:16 am

So just pick 1 of the bags. And in the message area box in cart state that I want a custom made bag and put what else I need help with? Or do I add all the different bags to cart?
Krazil

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello Krazil,

It looks like you have a lot of questions about this,so it might be a good idea to call the shop and just talk to them about it: 707-877-1521.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo