Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you again!
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby decogirl73 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 am

Hi all,

Ok need some help here. I posted some questions on the skull candle page last week regarding my ex and I breaking up and got some great suggestions. I've come to find out that it goes a lot deeper than what I thought it was. We had an argument that just exploded into something that it shouldn't have but at the same time was brewing. Anyway, I used a white skull candle with some influence oil, mercury oil, and blockbuster oil, I also carved out a hole in the mouth and put some deer's tongue in it to get him to open up to me and communicate. I saw something on You Tube yesterday that I thought he'd like, and I hoped it would open up some communication between us, so I sent it to him and got a very luke warm response. He's very stubborn, and I feel like right now he's acting like a little kid standing there with his arms crossed. The other issue is, is he has a lot going on in other areas of his life, and it's easier to push me a side and not deal with what he's feeling. I'm the easiest thing to not deal with at the moment. He tends to curl up in a ball when he can't deal and I feel like that's what he's doing. Is there anything I can do to get him out of this ball he's in, and realize that he's pushing away the one bright spot in his life? Any guidance would be so appreciated.
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, decogirl73 ,

Clarity spells would help

And just make your petition and commands clear that he's pushing away the people who love him with his behaviours

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need help getting back Ex who is affraid of commitment

Unread postby AmberHeart » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:27 pm

My boyfriend and I had talked at length several times about moving in together for years. This year, for some reason, he seemed affraid and put off by it. He broke up with me 3 weeks ago saying that he can't see a future with me.

We've been off and on for 7 years but that's just because we were teenagers and we didn't know what we wanted. This is different, we're both 21 now and we've been very happy together for the last 4 years. No matter how hard I reflect on our situation I can't see any instance that hinted to this happening. He used to be so excited about me and spending as much time as possible with me.

I do have minor issues with depression and anxiety and we do lean on each other and tend to keep the rest of the world out but we've both been actively working on that together and separately in our own lives. Is there any spell I can try to convince him that this isn't what he's wanted? Or even to convince him to want a life with me. I think maybe the stress of school and us trying an open relationship for the first time in years really hit him hard. (The open relationship btw was his idea but was fine with me, it was tough at first but I wanted it just as much as he did. We'd been in one together before.)

He's never shown any other signs of being unhappy with me and even the on the week he broke up with me said he wanted me to go to school with him so I could be closer and a part of his life and his friend group. I do think I should do a reconciliation spell because he isn't talking to me right now and I've made him feel guilty by pointing out all of his flaws in my emotional tornado.
AmberHeart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi AmberHeart,

I had to edit your post in to paragraphs because you posted in a solid block of text that is very difficult to read.

I also moved your post to the appropriate thread. Please do not start new topics that are already covered on the forum, as this makes more work for the moderators.

I am sorry you are going through this situation. The thread your post now resides in is full of information and advice on how to handle a reconciliation like your post suggests you need. Please read through this thread and if you still have questions afterward, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby valienty » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello,

I'm new here and trying to understand. I have a few requests and would like someone to help me.

My ex broke up with me over almost year ago, and is currently dating someone. I love her and still want her back, and dont feel vengeful towards her at all. I have couple questions.

1) I want to know if she still dating and happy or not.
2) If by time she broke up with me she was cheating or had someone lined up.
3) How long it took for her to date this other guy
4) If I can get her back through a spell.

Please do get in touch if you can help!
valienty

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello valienty,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you are looking for a reader and a rootworker, here are the best sites to go to:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

The questions you're asking are just too specific for anyone other than a non-reader to answer. A reader will be able to tell you whether you have a chance at getting this person back to, and if you scroll up through the many pages of this thread, you'll find lots of ideas for spellwork.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby valienty » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello,

I broke up with my ex of 6 months, we been away for almost a year. she might possibly be with someone. last time we spoke was 2-3 months ago, can i still win her back?
valienty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello, valienty,

The longer you're apart, the harder the reconciliation spell can be to manifest.

You can certainly try (there's no harm in trying).

But I wouldn't wait much longer to perform your spells

Wishing you the best.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby castlejenny » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:20 pm

I am also still in love with an ex. I am not sure if he has a new girlfriend. We were together off and on for years and he had 3 different girlfriends that did not last long when we were on breaks (breaks, I mean like months to a year of not talking) . We just became friends again and I thought I was over him but I am not. Is there a mojo bag that I can order that will get us back together? I prefer them because they are already made and easy. But I am willing to try anything. Please help. Thank you in advance.
castlejenny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, castleJenny!

Welcome to the forum!

here's the mojo hand you are asking about

www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-reconciliation.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby castlejenny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:02 am

Thank you! If he does have a gf is there something I can do about that?
castlejenny

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation