• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Forum Guidelines for Newbies, Forum Social Behaviour

Ask here for help or report problems with the Lucky Mojo Forums.

Forum Guidelines for Newbies, Forum Social Behaviour

Unread postby Brujero05 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo,

I was thinking wouldnt it be better to have some kind of sticky post or general guideline to help newbies find answer to their questions. I see that the spellcasting section gets new questions almost every minute, usually a question that has already been asked before by another person. I think it would make the forum less hectic and more organized. Plus, forums have search functions so newbies should be able to use them ( I do!). Just an idea.

brujero
Brujero05

Re: Forum Guidelines for Newbies?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:12 pm

Guidelines in the form of sticky posts are in place ("Please read this"). People don't always read them.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Observing Issues and a few polite comments

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 am

This is not so much as a forum technical question believe it or not LOL due to daily improvement on technical things (so if it needs to be moved I understand, but it deals with the forum).

Over the last few days I have noticed a few folks that have asked for help or posted testimonials or had questions about something to do in the honey jar section and many of them I intentionally did not respond to because they were either not sincere, or they did not take the time to follow links or listen to advice. In the last case I wanted to blast them for a reply that was given to two of the Top people in the forum (personal Favs). Thankfully two other Top people (other Favorites of mine) responded and I sat on the sidelines. They provided rational and important information.

Because we have this wonderful forum and questions are open to discussion for the products and services of Lucky Mojo sometimes I can see where people might not always agree, OR maybe they just don't want to hear what a much more qualified professional has to say. (not smart.)

I'm not perfect either. I've made mistakes in here and typically people far more qualified than me pick me up and get me back on track. Sometimes I have questions too that I'll have a whole draft typed out and then save it or never submit it because there is probably an answer for it somewhere, even if I want the answer right then an there.

I just don't understand why they don't start with some of the basics like a seach or cat's online book.

I don't understand why someone would book a reading and then come onto the forum and ask how qualified the person is BEFORE THE READING... Did they read the page in the AIRR section? Did they see in the testimonials section and see how this person has a thread -- or even more than one?

If they have been in the forum for even a few days wouldn't they see that some of the new forum Mods and a few others have so much to offer them and want to help -- but it is disrespectful when they reply like "what me?"-- instead of an appology or even a thank you to that person.

I try to offer common sense advice (typically in work issues, some legal and professional and children) and the products of Lucky Mojo, based with what I have been learning and wish to continue to learn and build. I spend hours a day in here not just the board, but going back through the online book, usenet and the radio show. If someone wants to really learn, wouldn't they study and prepare? Wouldn't they listen to people who could Mentor them? Shouldn't they be grateful and respectful and say thank you? Instead of being defensive? Shouldn't they recognize their errors when pointed out learn from them and move on? Shouldn't common courtesy come into play and respect?

Just an observation.

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Observing Issues and a few polite comments

Unread postby SeraSatyr » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:45 am

I can't speak to the specific situations you're referring to, but I find that when people come asking for help/instruction -- whether in a forum like this or even personally -- there's a percentage of them that actually want validation, not help. They may even think they want help, but they actually don't. They want someone to tell them that they're doing all the right things and sympathize that things aren't working out for them despite their best efforts. Very often, personal pride is wrapped up in that.

The problem is, of course, that helping someone sometimes means telling them they should be thinking or doing things differently, and for the people looking for validation, this is very offensive and unhelpful to them, because what they -actually- wanted was reassurance that they were right all along, and you can see this play out in all kinds of ways from people being hostile toward people actually trying to help them all the way to my personal favorite -- someone stating their problem, getting a series of suggestions, and that person explaining to everyone why their suggestion won't work.

I think it becomes clear over time who comes with an empty cup and who isn't really interested in being corrected or thinking or doing anything differently.
SeraSatyr

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am

SeraSatyr this is a very good reply. I particularly like the last sentence.
Greatly Appreciated!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 am

Great comments and observations from both of you. Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby gbenson » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Many people are directed to the forum from other occult websites, quite often they are desperate for help with their situation and do not take time to read through the massive amount of information within the forum, having been in that situation myself I can fully understand why that happens.

I first came across the AIRR website when I was searching for some to do work on my behalf, but after reading the testimonials I thought it was too good to be true and I didn't believe a single word of it, however I was recommended to use an AIRR worker by someone I trusted and it was the best advice I was given, I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of Johannes.

I just want to put across the newbie side of this, not everybody has heard of Lucky Mojo and until they participate they will find it hard to believe, rather than be told to do a forum search which sometimes doesn't work for the term you want, maybe it would be good to have a list of threads for each category of question.
gbenson

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Gbenson, valid point. If I told you how I ran across this site it would make the forum laugh out loud! I'll spare myself some embarassment here and just leave it at that. I did not post much in the beginning either, just onlooked.

I had been troubled, not by people who had responded recently to any of my topics or posts, they are very grateful and say Thank you A LOT! Part of the reason that I choose to post (when) I do is because a particular post (speaks out and gets my attention) There are people who even follow up which is awesome too because many people care and want to know in the forum. It is like a family/friendship. So this had nothing at all to do with me (or any of my posts or replies of a topic for any person with whom I have interacted with).

It had to do with some people I highly respect. It happens a lot actually.(Example only) Starsinthesky might be giving somone great advice regarding Saint Martha the Dominator and the Intranquil Spirit, Devi might go back and forth to really explain the best course of action,(Honey Jars) Conjureman could be explaining methods,(sharing in spells section) HailDiscordia could be giving someone life changing advice to someone .....and the list of "Great One's" (dozens of highly skilled people) goes on and on and on....
In the last few days for some reason, it has seemingly gotten a bit out of control with the respect issue to some people. I intentionally did not refer to the posters, too because that would have been mean.

I need advice too! --and learning is a daily process, also living and learning by past success and failures.

Both your perspective and post are greatly appreciated.
Thank you and Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 am

I share many, if not all, of your frustrations Triplethreat / Miss Tammie Lee, and after a rather embarrassing warning by Cat (sorry...) have learned ("trained myself") to ignore the topics that bother me. I trust that they will be taken care of....and they usually are in a very timely manner.

I do not know where the person posting is coming from, or their frame of mind, so it is ineffectual for me to jump all over them the second they post something that I deem disrespectful or off topic of the forums. I am a very opinionated Taurus, so it is hard at times for me to be quiet and let it pass, but I do just that and it works wonders on my mental calmness! :)

I have to ultimately remember that most fresh people who come in and post have not read all of the previous things posted on the subject or picked up on who the moderators are...heck, I have even seen posters jump on Cat's advice not realizing her association with the site/forum/shop!!!

This thread made me happy and it is really nice to see a frank, but very respectful discussion of this matter, just so I don't feel so alone in noticing...and to add my proper appreciation to the great advice and info givers who post on a daily basis...you have helped me greatly!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gbenson » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 am

I agree 100% that there are some people who come onto the site that are to put it bluntly very ignorant, they have been offensive to the very helpful group who spend a lot of time answering the questions, believing it is a obligation for them to be helped.

I felt I wasted 1yr by not finding this site, I came after being on numerous occult forums that were terrible, I was disheartened and down in the dumps, if I had of came here first my situation would never have reached the point it is at now.

People come to the site agitated and upset because of failures and let downs from other forums, it doesn't excuse rude or ignorant behaviour though, but I can fully understand them being a bit over eager because I remember being given a spell on another forum that was 100% going to work and called upon every saint and demon to do my bidding, of course it didn't work but shattered any trust I had in magic.

I am a different person from when I first came on here, I am calm and more respectful in life due to being a member on here, I wouldn't have survived without some excellent help from people on here and thats a fact, in particular Conjureman who has been like a saint to me.
gbenson

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks, folks, for continuing this discussion. It is important feedback to me, as the one who runs and pays for the upkeep of the forum.

Regarding respect for all forum participants:

I figure that if someone comes here asking a question, they should show respect to anyone who answers, no matter that person's reputation or level of expertise. Trying to help, even if you are on shaky ground, is always admirable. Those who disrespect people who are taking the time to reply to them are obviously lacking in social graces and should not have access to this forum.

Regarding respect for all religions, nationalities, and cultures:

I want this forum to be an emotionally safe and welcoming place for everyone, so i strictly enforce a policy of respect toward all religions, nations, cultures, races, and gender/sexual orientations. Disrespect of this sort is a problem that most of you don't see. i hope, because i continually search for "hot button" terms and delete or edit posts that are disrespectful or biased in those regards. Unfortunately, i can't catch and read every post, so occasionally some of these remain on the boards. If you find such posts, i prefer that you report them rather than engage the poster in an argument, because then one of the mods has to edit the argument as well. A simple reply such as "Reporting this post for disrespect" would help me find the troublesome post, because the word "disrespect" is one of my key search terms.

Regarding respect for the Lucky Mojo Curio Company:

Easy-going as i generally am, what really ticks me off is people coming into this forum -- MY SHOP ONLINE -- and advertising their own services or telling my customers here to buy elsewhere. And by "elsewhere," i am not only talking about our continual "he helped me" spammer (a.k.a the great spell caster spammer), but also those who go on and on about buying their candles at some other shop, or how they made their own oils, or how the high cost of postage has made it impossible for them to order overseas, or whatever it is they do to avoid buying from my company. I consider such posts to be a disrespectful form of parasitic vampirism on my shop, and i have a zero-tolerance policy for it.

How we edit or delete disrespectful posts:

My policy against all of these types of disrespectful posts is to warn the posters privately to knock it off and then to edit or delete their posts, depending on what can be salvaged of their posts after removing their unacceptable comments. This works well for me, and i am pretty happy with it. Any of the other mods can edit posts this way and send warnings as well.

After three warnings, the offenders get banned -- and when i say "banned," i mean that not only does their user-name get banned, their email address and their IP address get banned as well, so it will be difficult for them to return unless they have several isp services.

The moderators are here to help:

Finally, i want to thank the wonderful volunteer moderators who make the Lucky Mojo Forum possible. I am more than willing to pay the bills and distribute gift certificates to the mods for their help -- but i certainly could not run this forum without moderator participation. THANKS, ALL!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 am

These are excellent shares, Ritual Sound / Joseph and gbenson!

Joseph / Ritual Sound, I got in trouble too on a day about a week ago because I was a little too descriptive and on that particular day (found out some particularly bad news) it crushed me. So we all make mistakes. Of course I apologized and recognized exactly what I had done wrong.

I am a Capricorn, and from the little that I know on what I have studied about my particular sign, DOB etc, apparently I am a marvelous ally and a formidable foe, loyal like a dog, and one who would be willing to be run over by a freight train for a good cause.

I have seen people come in too and jump on Miss Cat, (not knowing who she is) I wait back because I have seen her respond and it is always articulate, knowledgeable and incredible-- and WOW is all I can say! She is an incredible writer.

You are one of a long list of people in here I sincerely admire as well and the feeling is mutual!:)

gbenson, it is great that you are here and I really like the perspective you provided about people coming here after having had a bad experience. It gives great new insight and I learned from you today.

In addition, Ditto to the Max about Conjureman :) He has picked me up too.

As have stated many times in different posts this LM site, the forum and its members, the Lucky Mojo Curio Co and especially Miss Cat have given me a life altering experience.

Thanks and Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Forum Guidelines for Newbies, Forum Social Behaviour

Unread postby Luckbewithme876 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:23 pm

I don't know if anyone's noticed or not, but I'll often reply to someone who helped me with a post with nothing more than a "thank you". Is that bad forum etiquette? I sincerely feel gratitude to you all who take your time to help me, and I want to thank you all. But, if it just clutters up things then I'll stop doing it.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!
Luckbewithme876

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Hello, Luckbewithme876 ,

That's fine.

We appreciate it very much
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:32 am

Hello, all ---

We have recently had a run of newbie folks coming here and either asking for help with, or posting spells that contain, named products that we neither make nor distribute. In essence, they are asking us how to use products made by and purchased from our competitors. This is just an update-reminder that such posts are off-topic, as this is a Lucky Mojo Forum, maintained for the use of our customers.

For a longer version of my intentionality with respect to this and other Forum issues, scroll upward in this thread to my post of September 10, 2010:

forum-guidelines-for-newbies-forum-social-behaviour-t776.html#p48915

Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 06, 2015 8:34 am

Hello, Friends,

Recently, we have had a run of abusing the "Quote" interface button.

Lucky Mojo has to pay a lot of money to keep the forum running. And we don't want to abuse the space.

So, I ask you for 3 favors:

1- When a moderator answers your question, PLEASE do NOT quote what the moderator said and then thank them. All you have to do is write: "Thank you, Miss cat" Or "Thank you, Aura", etc. We know who we have answered and what we have said so there's no need to waste space by quoting what the Moderator said in order to thank them.

2-If you have a further question for the Moderator who answered you, all you have to say is: "Thank you Miss cat (or whomever you are writing to), but I have another question about this. ________________ (<then, state your question).

3-PLEASE do not quote a person who has posted a question years ago and then answer them (especially if they have already been answered). If this continues, we will issue board warnings. If you have a question about a post that a moderator has written about, then it's OK to quote them so that we know what you are referring to. BUT, just taking random past questions, quoting them and answering them is unacceptable.

We thank you so much for being a part of the Lucky Mojo family and we appreciate all of you.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 14, 2015 9:15 am

Hello, Friends,

Miss cat & Nagasiva pay a lot of money to keep this forum maintained and to help us all with our Lucky Mojo products. And, they are also a STERN believers in education. So, one person's problem (and answers to that problem) may help thousands of people. So, this is the main reason that we ask you to keep your questions on the forum.

Miss cat & Nagasiva also pay the moderators to supply all of you with free magical coaching on the forum. So, these services are being paid for by them (along with the money they pay to maintain this forum).

Therefore, I humbly ask you to PLEASE do NOT PM the moderators and ask us things that can be asked on the forum. I will simply delete your PM. If it continues, I will start issuing board warnings (as this is against the forum rules).

Additionally, I am now getting an open flood gate of people calling me on my personal business line asking me (for FREE magical coaching) on how to use Lucky Mojo products. This is completely unacceptable and very crude. This behavior MUST stop.

We love you all and are always here for you ON THIS FORUM. ALWAYS!

Thank you for understanding

Miss Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello, Everybody,

As a reminder, we ask that everyone be courteous to one another.

If somebody is asking for help with spells or Lucky Mojo products, please DO NOT give your personal opinions of what you think is morally right or wrong. Please keep your opinions to yourself.

If somebody is rude to one of our beloved forum family members, please contact me via Private message immediately. OR hit the interface that says: "Report this post" and tell us there.

Also, please remember that the Moderators are the folks representing Lucky Mojo. If someone is not a moderator, they are not representatives. So, any negative remarks are not a reflection of Lucky Mojo's opinion.

Thank you for being such lovely folks,
Miss Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, Forum Family Members,

This is a reminder about Forum Etiquette and crossing the line...

Miss cat & Nagasiva pay a lot of money to keep this forum maintained and to help us all with our Lucky Mojo products. And, they are also a STERN believers in education. So, one person's problem (and answers to that problem) may help thousands of people. So, this is the main reason that we ask you to keep your questions on the forum.

Miss cat & Nagasiva also pay the moderators to supply all of you with free magical coaching on the forum. So, these services are being paid for by them (along with the money they pay to maintain this forum).

Therefore, I humbly ask you to PLEASE do NOT PM the moderators and ask us things that can be asked on the forum. We will simply delete your PM. If it continues, we will start issuing board warnings (as this is against the forum rules).

Additionally, phone calls on my PERSONAL business phone and e-mails on my personal business e-mail box ( asking me for FREE magical coaching) on how to use Lucky Mojo products is completely unacceptable and very crude. This behavior WILL stop. I AM NOW ISSUING board warnings to people who do this.

If we cannot answer a question on the forum, and you wish to pay an AIRR member or Hoodoo Psychic for help, this is also acceptable. But DO NOT contact me and expect that I continue free magical coaching.

Thank you for understanding

Miss Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Hello, Folks,

Let me remind you of a forum rule that EVERYBODY gets in their introduction to the forum:

" 2) Please do not spam the moderators by sending multiple duplicated private messages asking for personal help outside the board; many of our moderators do perform readings and rootwork spell-casting for clients, but they are professionals and you should approach them as you would any other professional"

My patience is running thin with people sending me Private Messages "allowing" me to answer questions that can be answered on the forum. It is my job (and privilege) to answer your questions on the forum. But nobody is "entitled" to receive answers via PM. By telling me that you don't want anyone to see your questions won't help because nobody knows who you are anyway. We have screen names.

As you can see, I completely ignore these PMs and delete them.

PLEASE be grateful to Miss cat and Nagasiva for providing this forum (and paying for it as well as for the moderators' services). But don't take advantage.

If you are asking for a reading or spell work services, I will be more than happy to direct you to my personal e-mail address. But I will not give you free private magical coaching via PM.

If this continues, you will be issued a board warning for each offense.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby gmjlovesconjure » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:47 pm

Hello Moderator,

Where in the forum may I post a thank you and compliment for a AIRR member reading?
gmjlovesconjure

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:12 pm

gmjlovesconjure --

There are Thank You and Testimonial threads for AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics members here in the forum:

association-of-independent-readers-and-rootworkers-hoodoo-psychics-f29.html

Thanks for asking!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:59 am

For those that are new (and those that have forgotten), do NOT send me private messages asking me for free magical coaching.

As I had previously written on a few posts above:

"My patience is running thin with people sending me Private Messages "allowing" me to answer questions that can be answered on the forum. It is my job (and privilege) to answer your questions on the forum. But nobody is "entitled" to receive answers via PM. By telling me that you don't want anyone to see your questions won't help because nobody knows who you are anyway. We have screen names.

As you can see, I completely ignore these PMs and delete them.

PLEASE be grateful to Miss cat and Nagasiva for providing this forum (and paying for it as well as for the moderators' services). But don't take advantage.

If you are asking for a reading or spell work services, I will be more than happy to direct you to my personal e-mail address. But I will not give you free private magical coaching via PM"

***In the future, I will be issuing board warnings if I am sent Private messages instead of asking the questions on the forum.***

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jordan733 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:52 pm

"Friend or Foe" Feature:

I have looked but can't find this question anywhere else. I'm just curious about an available feature. What does it mean to "friend" or "foe" someone here on the forum. I have been tempted to send friend requests a couple of times but have no idea what it means here.
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078
Jordan733

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, Jordan733 ,

I believe that the "foe" means to block.

I'm not sure about the friend. I have just asked Miss cat and Nagasiva and will get back to you on that

Good question!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jordan733 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Thanks, Ms. Aida. :-)
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078
Jordan733

Unread postby nagasiva » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 pm

"What are my Friends and Foes lists?

"You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default."

"How can I add / remove users to my Friends or Foes list?

"You can add users to your list in two ways. Within each user’s profile, there is a link to add them to either your Friend or Foe list. Alternatively, from your User Control Panel, you can directly add users by entering their member name. You may also remove users from your list using the same page.

-- faq.php
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby Jordan733 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:04 am

Thanks so much for the thorough responses, nagasiva. I really appreciate you taking the time to write the post. :-)
Jordan Rae Mikena
Student ID #2078
Jordan733

Updating the rules page?

Unread postby UrsaSonora » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Yes, this is me requesting more effort from LM and the mods. . .sorry

I don't suppose anyone has given thought (or even has the time) to ferret out the various rules that are NOT listed on the "rules page" (rules.php) such as *cough* (quoting).

Because the only place some of these are listed is in a welcome message that (unless and until you post an intro/go into that forum) you'll never see.
UrsaSonora, just another bear in the desert
UrsaSonora

Re: Updating the rules page?

Unread postby affie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:53 am

Requesting more effort?? Really?? Lol are you aware that most of he people that take the time to reply to you and I have their own lives and are very busy people and maybe you should be a tad bit more respectful in asking them to nicely update the rules page?
affie

Re: Updating the rules page?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:45 pm

UrsaSonora,

That's a great idea but we are very busy now with the Apprenticeship Week, expecting about 25 people and immediately after that the Hoodoo Heritage Festival, expecting about 100 people on-site. Please hold that thought until June or so and then make specific comments. Right now we are publishing four books, assembling materials for 10 workshops, and typesetting 8 flyers, and 6 informational pages for the Festival, which is a timed and therefore priority event.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:33 am

Lately, I have been receiving an incredible amount of e-mails asking for free magical coaching that I do not provide in my private business. My private e-mail/business is NOT an extension of the generous free services provided by Lucky Mojo.

Otherwise, magical coaching outside of the forum is a "paid-for-service" that I provide. So, if you wish to pay for magical coaching services outside of the forum, then I will be happy to help you.

Additionally, PLEASE do not PM me or the Moderators for free magical coaching via private messaging. Any free magical coaching services that are provided by Lucky Mojo will be performed on the open forum.

In the past I have issued board warnings for this as it is against the forum rules. I will begin enforcing this again.

Thank you,
Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Amen.

And you can add to that -- Please do not message me via Facebook asking for free magical coaching. Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 am

PLEASE do NOT use text messaging language when posting on the forum. I do not have al the time in the world (nor the patience) to look up every single abbreviation and try to figure out what you are asking. Then, I have to edit the posts to make full words. I won't do it anymore.

If there is text messaging language, I will simply delete the post. If you are waiting for approval in the moderator's queue, I will disapprove the post.

I am sorry but this is a forum. Not a text messaging telephone.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Forum Family Members,

REMEMBER, if you send a moderator a private message seeking free magical coaching or advice, I will in turn issue a board warning.

See this post

forum-guidelines-for-newbies-forum-social-behaviour-t776.html#p374795

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Just a reminder of a few things:

#1=This forum is to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products. Not to assist everybody with homemade products

#2-Post in the correct subforum and thread

#3-This forum is NOT a personal blog for people.

#4-Send messages personal conversations via PM to other forum members rather than on the open forum

#5-Do Not start new topics

#6-Do not post excessively ( per the forum rules)

I am now issuing board warnings for all of these violations

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Hello Forum Family members,

This is just a reminder to PLEASE keep your posts on topic.

All of us Moderators are here to help Lucky Mojo clients with their Lucky Mojo products. We are here to help you select the right course of action (spellwork) and products for pending issues. We are also here to help you work with your products.

The Moderators not only spend time reading and answering posts, but we also do things "behind the scenes" of this forum that keep us very busy.

Please DO NOT ask questions, then ignore us when we ask for clarification, then continue to write other posts while dismissing us. This really gives the impression that there is no real interest in spellwork and people are merely using this forum as a sort of "personal blog".

Also, the forum is NOT designed to give people an opportunity to discuss their day-to-day "feelings".

Abuse of this forum will result in banning. So, please be prudent when posting

Thank you

Aida
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Forum Technical Help