• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Re: Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Hello, ravenmaven

You know what I would do? I would use that around the pan. In other words, use a large pan. Do your cigarette spell. But around it, put a little of that explosive wood and make explosions around them.

Additionally, break up spells do cause fights!!

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello, HappinessRules ,

I am sorry but I am so confused.

Please rewrite your question and please make this easier for me to understand.

This is the only part that I understood (so I will answer)

PLEASE do not use those things on the St Martha candle. Respect St Martha. Honor her and treat her with respect and awe.

She is someone that you petition with love.

Your break up spell with the nasty stuff is separate and goes on separate candles and not on St Martha.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappinessRules » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 am

Oh ok basically the nasty stuff is was I felt was necessary as the situation I'm in isn't nice I was pumped for information by a guy that was talking to another girl but he was gossiping about me to her so she would know information about me.

How TO I DELETE MY PREVIOIUS QUESTION I JUST REALISED its more trouble then its worth.
HappinessRules

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Hello HappinessRules, it's against forum rules to delete a question once it has been answered.

Are you still looking for help on this situation?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Luna1982 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:19 pm

I did this spell today. I used one of those disposable baking dishes over the stove I didn't feel comfortable using a pan that I would normally use to cook with. I used fresh and dried pepper flakes, mustard seeds and pepper rolled in a picture of the guy and the girl. I had some old letters from him with his handwriting so I cut letters out and glued them to her picture to read "I hate you" and "break up". When I did the spell every thing started popping inside which I took as a good sign. I said my intentions over it turning the head down letting it cool then starting again. It was smoking and some of the stuff came out I just let it continue but I almost choked on the smoke to the point that I had to stop. Im not sure how to interpret that the relationship is going to be choked or that they are fighting the spell. Any thoughts? Thank you for your help I've been following the forum for a while but just made my account tonight.
Luna1982

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, Luna1982 ,

This is Conjureman Ali's spell and he is the expert on this matter.

However, it does look like you did it correctly.

I like your tenacity with this spell. Very impressive!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:17 am

I've never done the cig in the pan spell before, but it certainly sounds like the perfect spell to work along side a vinegar jar during those times when you need to add some extra punch to an ongoing spell. :)

Wondering what the recommendation is regarding my situation.

My ex man is very much controlled by the meddling whore, but her entire family also has a bizarre hold on him - even though he has often told me he can't stand them and I've seen him get upset at them but he never lets them see his anger. :? Never in all these years! He shouts at me instead about things they did to upset him. :(

My questions:

1) Would it be okay to use a pic of the family posing together and use that in the pan along with a separate pic of him?

2) Or would it be better to use one of only her (in the pan with him) as she's the key trouble maker that keeps him stuck to her and her family?

3) Or perhaps I should use the family pic, one of her and one of him and turn the heat up on the lot of them in those 3 cigs?

Great if the family ends up arguing with him and among themselves, but my real goal here is for him to argue with the lot of them or at the very least with her.

I will be doing this in about 2 weeks when I know they are in town and my man will be hanging around them like a pathetic groupie (totally messed up family btw).
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, Rosewood,

That is entirely up to you.

BUT the whole idea is to get two people arguing. I don't think that one picture of everybody involved works.

Tis is COnjureman Ali's spell and he is the expert on it. But I think that his idea was to have one photo of each person as an individual cigarette.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:35 am

I did this spell for the first time.

Word of warning: have a medical mask ready. I'd have choked without it and wouldn't have been able to shout my wish for them to fight. I tried in the beginning without it, but the fumes filling the air really took my breath away.

My real obstacle regarding this curse is that I don't live alone and that sure makes it hard to explain why you have two rolled up pieces of paper heating up in a pan and stinking up the place!

I had to do it when I was alone in the house (which is not often at all) and still have enough time afterwards to let in fresh air to avoid awkward questions.

Although I burned them both nice and dark brown, I was not able to continue this until the cigs had disintegrated (lack of alone time). Actually I am okay with that. I am building up to a week from now when Miss Meddling Whore will return to town.

Afterwards, I took the cigs outside and lit fire crackers around them. Kind of to signal the start of the fighting. Be careful, those crackers explode faster than you might expect.

Since my cigs have not yet disintegrated, I decided to take tin foil and place them in there. I added peppers and also vandal root and Goofer Dust to the foil package. Then I rolled them up nice and tight, shinny side showing towards the cigs. I have placed it in a jar containing nothing but dark vinegar to at least keep them surrounded by sourness. This is not an actual vinegar jar spell. I merely decided it's best to keep them in there until I can remove the cigs and heat them up again once they are in each others presence next weekend. I will finish the spell then. I guess you can say I am forced to work a slower version of the spell.

This was the best I could do given the very limited privacy I get in the kitchen.

While they were in the pan I also worked their vinegar jar. Shaking it and telling them that their anger towards each other is heating up. Then I'd toss the cigs around the pan some more before working the jar again while the cigs heated up again.
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

The fumes can get nasty

That's why I had purchase a cheap Bar-B-Q Grill t the store and new I perform this spell outside

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rosewood » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:45 am

Miss Aida that is a great idea about the outside BBQ. There are BBQ areas in the yard, but I can't even use those without attracting nosey attention. :x The only time is when I have the place completely to myself which very rarely happens. It is so frustrating.

Forced by circumstances and inspired by Conjureman Ali's pan spell, I came up with my own variation.

I went ahead and made the cigs like CMA describes. As stated above I did the pan thing but couldn't keep at it due to my alone time running out. :x

What I came up with is the following. I make the cigs as CMA instructs (although I added their hair, not sure if CMA spell includes that). Then I place each of them in tin foil with the shiny side on top. I take a red chilly pod for each cig, cut them open at the bottom, remove the seeds onto the foil and then place the cigs inside the pods so that they are incased in them. Then I cover the pod cigs with more chilly seeds, pod pieces and cayenne pepper as they lay on the foil. Also sprinkled with Vandal root. I added hotfoot and Goofer to hers. Speaking my intention the whole time. I then roll the cigs up in the foil, pretty tightly.

The next stage was to boil water in a small pot in the stove. I was able to do this without attracting attention as it is nothing unusual for me to be boiling something on the stove. When it started to boil I placed the cigs in the pot. I imagined them fighting and even throwing gifts away, deleting each others numbers. I kept repeating "You're anger towards each other is heating up, it's boiling over. You're fighting. You're arguing. The anger is too intense, too hot. You hate each other. You're done." I would remove the pot from the plate for a little while and then back on and get the water to boil again while repeating the above over and over.

The cigs actually are cooking inside the foil due to steam. I removed the cigs and stored it in a jar of vinegar (not a vinegar curse jar spell, just plain vinegar) and told them that now that they are fighting their feelings for each other are turning as sour as the vinegar. I placed the jar in a dark corner surrounded on each side by vinegar bottles.

Later I boiled it again. By the time your remove the foil the cigs will basically be pulp like. The things added to the foil would have soaked into the cigs. This makes it quick and easy to bury unnoticed in a cemetery as you won't have to dig as deep as when you go to bury, for example, the contents of a vinegar jar (I have a thing about burying vinegar jar contents very deep). You dig a whole and put the cigs in there and it will quickly disintegrate and mesh with the earth.

I will see how this works out for me and update.
Rosewood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, Rosewood ,

Looks like you have created a spell.

Can't wait to read the update on it

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby firerobinrc0 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:15 pm

Can you use white mustard seeds if you don't have black mustard seeds?
firerobinrc0

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello, firerobinrc0

I'm sorry but, No, they have a different function than black ones

See this page: www.herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-white.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Kali » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:54 pm

Sorry if this question has been asked before: but I seem to remember a vinegar/urine spell that would cause people to "break up" and fight. I'm wanting make sure my boyfriends doesn't have anything to do with the two mothers of his children. One he already hates but one he has a civili relationship with. But this one I feel may be turning the evil eye towards he and I. So I'm doing work in steps. First part being to ensure there's nothing other than coparenting going on. And if they fight and fall out, all the better. I have ordered some items from LM and just waiting on it. Any help or advice would be great.
Kali

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello, Kali,

YES!

The answers are here (including the urine)

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-vinegar

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby agj5 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I did this trick this morning for about 10-15 minutes but I didn't get any nasty fumes. Did I do something wrong?

I used dried chilli flakes (including seeds) and chopped habanero chilli (extremely hot).

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello agj5,

I can't really answer your question because you did not tell us what the trick is that you did?

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Oh sorry, Nathen.

It was the "cigarette" spell that ConjureMan Ali suggests on the first page of this thread. Some people mentioned that they get nasty fumes; I don't know if from the chillies, the paper or the frying pan itself but, like I said, I didn't get anything like that.

There was some 'smoke' coming from the pan but I think that is normal of all pans when they hit up but nothing that could't be handled.

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed May 10, 2017 11:08 am

Hello agj5,

Unless the heat wasn't turned up hot enough to singe the paper a bit, it doesn't sound like you did it wrong just because you didn't get excessive fumes.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks, Sister Jean.

I have been doing it every day and the papers are getting brown (burnt) a little every day :)
agj5

Unread postby agj5 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:58 pm

So now the papers have burnt. It took a while because I was just doing about 5 minutes per day. I have to admit that seeing them burning was very satisfying ;)

What do I do with the remnants now?

Some of the ashes would probably be washed away when I wash the frying pan. But what about the loose ashes and the two little pieces of the cigarettes that are left? I am sure they can't be just thrown away.

We live in different countries so taking them to his house is not an option. Neither keeping them in my house, right?

Also, do I need to start again with two new cigarettes or is the trick done and dusted and I just let it do its thing?

Thanks.
agj5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am

Hello agj5,

Since you can't take the remnants to your enemy's home and scatter them where they would walk through it, I'd suggest taking the remnants to a crossroads.

You don't need to repeat the trick unless some time goes by and you haven't seen the results you want.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby agj5 » Sun May 21, 2017 4:46 am

Thanks, Sister Jean. Already on the hunt for a quite crossroad 8-)
agj5

Unread postby HappinessAndLove » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:19 pm

I have done the cigarette paper trick and it has worked very quickly. I baptised and the name papers which I wrote on parchment paper with black pen. Focused anger into my hands on each one. Placed red hot chilli powder; birds eyes chillis, chilli flakes and cayenne pepper into each. Rolled them up and twisted each end. Now the fumes were awful so I got a frying pan and placed a lid over it which kept them smoking and trapped in the heat and anger longer.
I aired my house and cleansed myself and it afterwards and still the smell was catching my breath. Completely take This as a sign of Them arguing about me as during the week they were and I was told they are fighting like mental. I have buried a vinegar jar in the cemetery also with remains of this trick I previously had done within it.
Now il sit back and let it manifest as I have enough negative work aimed at them and am confident it is all working and taking form.
This trick however is fantastic for causing arguments and disputes
HappinessAndLove

Unread postby agj5 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm

I did the Conjureman Ali's "cigarette" trick a few months ago and it took about two weeks before the photos burned on the pan. I did it again today and one of them became ash really quick! The other one burnt fast as well but wasn't ash...very carefully I tried to open a little bit of it with the tip of a knife to see which one it was but it just disintegrated more so I just left it alone.

Next time, I will have to write the name of each person on the back of the photo to see who burns faster!

I hope this fast burn means quick and effective results :mrgreen:
agj5

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:02 pm

That's an important point -- mark the photos!

I hope the work goes well for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SnowWhite71 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 am

I know this is an old thread but I have a question(s) - I wanted to do one of these spells (either a jar or something similar) to cause issues between my bf and his ex. Here is the thing: they have children together so I don't want to affect the kids. It's just she (the ex) now realized I guess that using his kids against him works in her benefit - so now she uses the children as a reason to text him at all hours and many times we have found out that the "major situations" she had are just made up to have a reason to text him- then she says it's been handled after she gets him all riled up or away from our evening out, etc. The other concern I have is that I read numerous threads and they all say that they will both become very angry - but I want to cause confusion between them - not for him towards me or in general. So would these confusion spells be appropriate or would something else be suggested?

This is part of the reason I have not done hotfoot because I worry it will push him away as well because he is so close to his children. I did try to do a freezer spell and she is no longer so angry and bitter towards him - but now like I said she calls him for every single little thing at least 10 times a day - and to make matters worse, I have noticed he is now easily irritated when I ask about anything he is doing with/for his kids like he thinks I am trying to keep him from them- which is NOT the case. Any suggestions? Should I keep the freezer spell? Make a confusion jar? Or something totally different? I also read somewhere on here about a cigarette spell to bring him closer to me- but a couple of the threads that I found mentioned that he might get sick or depressed (?). Clarity on these suggestions would be most helpful... thank you!
SnowWhite71

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, SnowWhite71 ,

Keep the freezer jar

And I would do the Cigarette spell, for sure. In fact, I would be doing that spell on a constant basis.

I don't know about depression. You must be careful of whom is posting. I would only take advice like that from a moderator.

In fact, could you give me the link to where it says that? I would appreciate it

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby onyxorchid » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 am

I used the trick with putting name papers filled with hot peppers, etc., on the stove. I used dried hot peppers, red pepper flakes, black pepper, poppy seeds, lemon verbena, and licorice root. I couldn’t get the packet for person A to stay closed so I pushed 9 tiny nails through it and made sure that the nails kept hitting person B’s packet when I had them on the heat. I did the heating them up and then letting them cool off thing for awhile and then the last time I turned the heat on, the packet for person B just about caught fire! It was smoking so bad I had to take the whole pan outside. Person B has a realllllllly bad temper so I think that’s a good sign?

A couple days later I made a new packet for person B and did the trick again. I kept it from burning so much this time because my house still reeked of smoke from the first time! By the end, the packet for person B was about as burnt as the one for person A. Then I got called out of town for a few days for work and just left everything sitting there. When I got back, I didn’t have the energy to work it and decided to wait another day to rest. I started hearing a weird noise in the kitchen and after awhile realized that the pan was shaking all by itself! The stove had been off for days and it was on the back burner with nothing around it. Has anyone else had that happen?
onyxorchid

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello onyxorchid,

No, this hasn't happened for me. Perhaps you could scroll up through this thread and see how other people have performed this spell.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce