• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Hi all,

I made a honey jar to sweeten an acquaintance to me. He seems to run hot and cold so I made a honey jar and have worked it for about a week. The only signs I noticed is that his name will pop up often on tv, and now I see him everyday around my kids school. I never used to see him so often but now he is in my path everyday. He used to catch my eye and smile a lot but now he looks real nervous and scared around me. I try to smile and say hi but sometimes he looks nervous.
Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Mysticmama4

Unread postby pida » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Hello Ms Aida,
thank you so much for your advice. I dont wnt anyone to see the photo in the jar. can i take it out, burn burn it and toss the ret in the garbage?
pida

Unread postby Venusrising12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am

So, I've been using a reconciliation honey jar with great success, but I was nervous and used some novenas, dominance and return to me, and now he's pulling away from me. Could I have jinxed my work? Or is it may be just my insecurity interfering?
Venusrising12

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 am

Hi Lula88,

Yes you can add more ingredients to your current jar. Unlike jars for cursing or break ups, you can re-open a honey or sugar jar.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:21 am

Hi Mysticmama4,

You are getting good signs but it's only been a week. Honey jars are slow to start but can be very powerful so keep working it and have patience. Worrying about every little sign or response from him will only undermine your focus and potential success, so have faith and keep working it.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:22 am

Hi pida,

Yes you could do that, since you are trashing your current jar and starting a new one.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:29 am

Hi Venusrising12,

There are several possible explanations for him pulling away at the moment.

First, it's early days yet so his behavior may have nothing to do with you or your spell.

Second, often times a target will retreat when they first feel the effects of a spell. This is common and not something to worry about unless it becomes his permanent response.

Third, you used a coercive element like Domination in your spell, and he may be hardwired to resist such energy from another person. If you feel he responds well to dominance, then that may not be at the root of his resistance.

All told, it is not possible for us to know what is happening with him right now. If you wish for more clarity, you should book a reading to get to the heart of his behavior and to know how your spell is working.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Venusrising12 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 am

Thank you Miss Athena. He doesn't really like dominance as it makes him nervous and uncomfortable. Should I do something to undo the dominance I tried? I didn't think about that at all when I tried that candle. The reminder that it's early is needed. I've only been working the spell for 4 weeks and it started with signs and then movement. We speak again, flirt, he is always in communication through the day and we are even intimate. But in the last 4 days he's been less flirty and a little distant. But I will be patient and let the spell work. I will also consult with someone on AIRR. Thank you again.
Venusrising12

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi Venusrising12,

Well you may have answered your own original question!

You should re-do your jar as this one belongs in the garbage. Remake it without any coercive elements, and stick to love herbs instead. You want to gently nudge him to you, not whack him upside the head.

I'm glad you are going to get a reading as well, as this will help you understand him better. Your reader can also prescribe any other spellwork that may help you.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mysticmama4 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Thank you Miss Athena!
Mysticmama4

Unread postby SpellsnSuch » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Question about making a honey jar..

I have made one in the past (maybe a month ago.. month and a half ago), i would like to think it worked.. ex has been sweeter to me for the most part... about a week after i originally made the jar i buried it in a flower pot in my back patio (live in an apartment community), because i didn't want anyone to find it but i wanted to keep it close to me.. i only put honey, sugar, a sample of his handwriting from a xmas card he wrote for me one year, and a petition written in red ink inside the jar..

I am thinking about making another one, but adding herbs like catnip and a photo inside of it.. is that a good or bad idea? I heard honey jars are supposed to be used for sweeting someone, so I shouldn't use herbs or anything that isn't "sweet"..

also, are there any chances of the energy from the first jar dying out? that is primarily the reason for making a second jar, i am scared it is old and isn't working as well, may need to be replaced, or it could be stronger.. i want to try to make a "stronger" one with everything listed in the first jar and additionally adding some herbs and a photo of him or us..
SpellsnSuch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:47 pm

Hello, SpellsnSuch ,

There are 109 pages here on how to make a honey jar and what to put into it

If you look at this page, you will see that herbs can go into honey jars

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

It might be easier just to buy one from Lucky Mojo

I would not have deployed that jar. I would have kept it going indefinitely.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby baby-birch » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:36 pm

I posted here before regarding a reconciliation jar where the person ended up cutting me out of his life for a third and final time and I was told there was nothing I could really do about it was something I accepted. I've kept the same jar around I just wasn't sure what to do with it and sometimes I would light a candle on it but not spend actual mental energy doing anything. idk if I was even trying to accomplish anything. I know its not healthy to dwell or keep trying with him so I havent been spending energy fighting but I've still been having trouble abandoning all hope with our relationship. I just havent been actively trying anything. Lately I've been adding things and i feel like I've been turning it into more of a jar to find other connections and try and draw other friendships towards me. It's been something I've been more motivated to do and I've been doing other kinds of work to try and attract general love and happiness into my life. But there are times of weakness where I can only think of him. Last night I lit a candle on the jar thinking specifically of him. I use small chime candles that are the kinds that dont drip at all the candle just kind of melts into itself and leaves only a wick at the end. ive been burning candles on this jar a long time and there still was never any wax debris ever. but this time when the candle was done burning i noticed there was a lot of wax that dripped over the side of the jar. something like that has never happened before. there are three drips coming down the sides of the jar and one is thicker than the other two. it was something I was really surprised by and I'm wondering if it means anything. if it doesn't then it's ok but i just thought it was strange
baby-birch

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello, baby-birch

I am sorry but we do not do candle divinations or interpretations on the forum

Find answers here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:25 pm

(I hope it is ok to say this?)

Hi, baby-birch:

I'm not an official person or an awesome hoodoo practitioner, but if I were trying to attract new people, I wouldn't use a reconciliation honey-jar. I would use one of the methods for laying tricks (which you can find elsewhere) and start a nice, fresh clean one. I don't know what goes into the love herbs for attracting new people, but I'm pretty sure they differ slightly. And again, I'm not a pro, but I think if you have a different petition, you need a new one.

Also, have you considered doing a Cut and Clear? I know a lot of people are afraid to use them, but I've done them and I swear by 'em. They are the bomb. I'll skip the details, but those are some LM products I simply would not be without.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 am

Hello Honeybeelight,

Those are good points, thank you for sharing :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Venusrising12 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Miss Athena, since the jar is no good now and I don't want the spell to keep working, do I actually throw it in the garbage? I'm afraid if I bury it that the spell will continue to work. And I don't have a crossroads to leave it at.
Venusrising12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Hello, Venusrising12 ,

I personally would prefer than you run it under hot water and let the honey flow out into the drain.

Then, say a petition that this coercive spell will go away (don't mention his name)

That's what I would do

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rootwork_1987 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:52 am

Hello!

I have to share something very interesting that happened with my jars yesterday. I have a honey jar and a sugar jar to sweeten the same target for me.... I work both of them liting candles (mon, wed and fri). Usually on the honey jar and moving the sugar jar. I know the honey is suposed to be more slow but setting a good foundation for some long term thing.

So yesterday (friday) I decided to add a bit of licorice and calamus chips to my honey jar. To do that, I placed my honey jar in a double boiller to soften up a bit. So I lit up my candle on my sugar jar, instead of my honey jar. When I light the candle (dressed in Love Me oil) on my honey jar, usually has a very hight flame, but no wax dripping, just normal consuming of the candle. This time when I lit the candle on top of the sugar jar, the wax prety much covered the jar! And the candle was consumed pretty fast!! Like really really fast. I will keep working with both of my jars... But would like some input in this different burning of my candles... By the end, the wick was entirely consumed!

Blessings!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!
Rootwork_1987

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:23 am

Hello Rootwork_1987,

That is interesting! We actually don't perform candle interpretations on this forum, but you can find more information by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar for Landlady

Unread postby Scorpionwitch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:41 am

Hi everyone-

I've been having a little bit of an issue with my landlady and her badly behaved dogs (I live in an in-law suite attached to her house) and was directed to try a honey jar in addition to some domination work. I've done honey jars in regards to love before but never in a non-romantic situation so I have a few questions.

1. I'm really frustrated with her at the moment because she refuses to make her dogs behave (barking non-stop even late into the night, jumping on you when you walk through the gate, etc) and is getting an attitude when I bring up that they bark at midnight when I have to be at work at 8am. Should I wait until I've calmed down to make the jar or do it anyways?

2. I'm planning on starting the jar tomorrow (Monday) as Monday is often associated with the home. Should I wait until Friday to start or is Monday good?

3. Should I focus on herbs that are geared towards a peaceful home or more towards influencing herbs? I want her to think positively of me and be more than happy to meet me halfway on things, but I don't want her to be overly involved in my life or thinking that we're friends. When I first moved in, she was a little too friendly and didn't seem to understand that even though we live on the same plot of land, we are not friends and we are not roommates and she is not my mother (though she is old enough to be).

4. I have her handwriting from rent check receipts- should I tie one of my hairs around it to give me the upper hand here or should I not put in a personal concern of mine at all? Or should I just use pictures? I'm used to tying one of my hairs around one of the target's hairs in a love-based honey jar and don't know what to do for personal concerns in a non-romantic one.

Thanks in advance!
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!
Scorpionwitch

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi Scorpionwitch,

You posted many of these same questions in the Landlord thread so please do not cross-post like this. I have answered you there, and will answer your remaining questions here.

For your honey jar, focus on herbs to sweeten your relationship with her. Don't worry about her becoming overly familiar, it will just help your interactions to be more positive when you do cross paths.

Use whatever personal concerns you have for the both of you, photos are good. Your hair is fine if you wish to use that as well.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Soyeemoon » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Can I put a couple photography (print out) into the honey jar?
Im making my first one this week and so far these are going to be my ingrediants

cilantro
rosemary
2 rose petals
rose quartz
2 drops of lavendar oil
My petition written on the back of the photo printout (couple facing eachother)
Pink chime candle annoited with dixie love and love me oil
honey ( possibly sugar havent decided)
Soyeemoon

Unread postby Scorpionwitch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Miss Athena,

Thank you for the input. My apologies on the double post- the original one disappeared on me and I thought it had gotten deleted somehow and as I had more questions about the honey jar, I figured I should ask on the actual honey jar thread.
Thank you, St. Martha, for all that you have done for me!
Scorpionwitch

Unread postby neonwaosy » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:05 am

Hi everyone,
Please I need and advice from the moderators if possible. This is for a honey jar I will like to start ASAP, on a "husband', who will not divorce me nor marry me. We are both done intimately, communication and every other this is gone. He currently speaks with our kids once a week, he visits once a year. His new project is for the kids to travel with him to Africa, which the kids and I are not accepting . Kids are minors and he barely know him. Lately he has been telling family and friends how bad I am. I truly don't have a problem with "how I am" I just want him to let me go.
So can honey jar help in the situation, to influence and or control his mind so he listens to me especially so the kids don't travel. I have spoken nicely, pleaded and also firmly. Meanwhile Africa is really dangerous this moment. Thank you all
what is best in this situation. I have burnt divorce/breakup candle but nothing. Financially he is supporting but I can also do without that.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Hello, neonwaosy

I am having a very difficult time understanding what you want

Honey jar and break up spell. And you first sentence says he won't marry or divorce you. This doesn't make sense to me (but I am old so, I am slow!)

Pleas rewrite this post so that I can understand it

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:33 am

Sorry Miss Aida.
We are married but we have lost every kind of love, intimacy and romance and also communication as a couple.
Haven't had sexual contact since 2012.
He has refused to divorce me and it's frustrating.... (It's a cultural/traditional) thing where the man calls the shots.
We have 2 kids together, he wants them to come to him to a different country, a country where there's no safely especially for girls.
He will not listen to me ...to wait a little longer till our girls are a bit older then they can travel to where ever.
He will not listen to anything I have to say.....
The kids are mine too, actually he has not been there for them.... He only visits once a year where he spends about 1 week with us and he will be gone again for another year.
I'm only wondering if an influence honey jar will be ideal for this situation, I do have some licorice root, poppy seed, and cubeb .....
Please if the honey jar can help, what other herbs do I need or if not the honey jar .. could there be another option for me to have him listen and see reasons with me.
Thank you and I'm sorry for the long post.
Neon.
neonwaosy

Unread postby aerias » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 am

Hello, quick question: when working with a honey jar to sweeten a lover to one, could the intended target of the spell exhibit heart related symptoms such as tachycardia and/or momentary heart palpitations as a result of the jar?
aerias

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

Hello neonwaosy,

I think instead of a honey jar, an influencing skull candle sounds like it would be better suited to your situation. Use Influence oil, calamus and licorice root. You can read more about skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:44 am

Hello aerias,

No, I don't think a honey jar would cause heart issues. They're too gentle.

Hope that helps.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:16 pm

Thank you sister Jean. I appreciate your time and advise.
Thank you....
neonwaosy

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Hello, neonwaosy!

Sister Jean wrote:Use Influence oil, calamus and licorice root.

That will bring him to heel and make him more obedient -- but you also want him to see the wisdom of your opinions, so add bay leaf and Solomon's Seal root.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aerias » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:19 am

Thank you, Sister Jean. Much appreciated!
aerias

Unread postby neonwaosy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Awesome sauce. Thank you MissMichale.
neonwaosy

Unread postby neonwaosy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:12 am

Hello Moderators,
Please what color of skull candle should be good, black or white...I have also read that purple is used for influencing too.
Please help, thank you all
neonwaosy

Unread postby aerias » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi! I couldn't find the answer to this question in the forum threads. Is it okay to use different color taper candles on a honey jar used to sweeten someone to me? Or do I need to use the same color all the time for the same jar.

I'm sorry if this next question is so elementary, but are honey jars coercive? If used for attraction and one is in a relationship with the target of the spell, does this mean that the the spell revealed what was hidden (namely, the loving feelings) or does it create feelings that are not genuine? I imagine that this probably reveals a deep ignorance on my part about honey spells, or perhaps even magic in general, but I'm starting from scratch with Conjure, so please humor if you don't mind. Thank you for all that you do.

ae
aerias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello, aerias ,

It depends on what colors that you plan to use

White is a neutral color and can be used in lieu of other colors.

Honey jars merely sweeten someone to you. It doesn't force anything

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:00 am

Hi there,

I’d like to create a Friendship honey jar. I’m already friends with this person but I would like to become closer to them. What herbs would you suggest I add to my honey? I know cloves and lavender but I’m not sure what else. I read somewhere in here sumac (I think I spelt it correctly) and five finger grass but I’m not certain since sumac says for court cases and I don’t recall what I read five finger grass is for lol. I want to sweeten this person to me and create a closer bond, one full of peace and harmony. I was also wondering if it would be okay to put a charm inside the honey (peace charm.) Which oil should I purchase from LM to dress the candle with? Thank you for your help!

Have a blessed day!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 am

Hello CuriouslilThing,

Cloves and lavender are good herbs, and I think a peace charm would be a nice addition. For more ideas, check out this thread specifically about spells to draw friends:

spells-to-attract-friends-keep-friends-reunite-with-friends-t24263.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar

Unread postby WhateverfireWorks » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Hi there, I'm fairly new to hoodoo but have been practicing magic in some form or another for many years. Recently I started a honey jar (my second one). I made it for a guy I started seeing about two months ago. I wanted to ensure he stuck around as I've had many difficulties with these issues in the past. The honey jar itself has been put together properly, with a correct petition as well as body fluids and a pubic hair (his). I am also working with St. Martha in this matter.

I've been burning two chime candles a day, annointed with a homemade "Come to Me Oil" (not as good as the real thing, but hopefully it'll hold me over until my first LM order comes in), inscribed with his name and my intent. Today is the fourth day. Since I started it, we haven't been in much contact...he was very distant. Today I asked him if everything was okay, if I had done something to upset him, etc.

He responded saying we slept together too fast and that now it's "weird". He said he just wants to be friends. On my end, I said I was sorry, I made a mistake, and would take things slower if that's what he wanted. These types of things really confuse me when it comes to this work, I'm not sure if I should keep working the honeyjar or call it quits. I like him a lot, but I'm tired of having my heart broken, just waiting for men to get their heads right. I have faith St. Martha will come through, but stopping doubting myself is so hard. I have done several readings of my own, the most recent seemed to say that the situation will change, but I'm not sure how. I am planning on getting a reading through LM for a third party opinion, as well as a few more oils. I currently have "Follow Me Boy", "Love Me", "Attraction Oil", and "Come to Me" on order. Based on the testimonials I've read, using the LM projects can give a huge dose of effectiveness.

I guess I just wonder if anyone else has had this experience, and if it turned out for the better. I'm just unsure of what my next steps should be.
WhateverfireWorks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello, WhateverfireWorks,

Welcome to the forum

You just started the jar. PLEASE give it time to work. patience and self-confidence is the name of the game in spellwork.

Additionally, let's see what happens when your order comes in. I can't speak for your "homemade" oils but I have faith in Lucky Mojo oils!

Wishing you great success

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo