• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 pm

General Money Spells Questions and Answers

General Money Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby JuJuJim » Wed May 10, 2017 10:16 am

Hi All,

I have heard some different uses for drawn labyrinths on the show and searched the chats for people using a labyrinth on an alter but did not find anything. Has anyone tried this before? I thought about drawing a labyrinth and putting it on a money/job/business alter possibly like a petition paper under the candle to drawn in that which I am seeking. Thoughts? Thanks!
JuJuJim

Re: Using a Labyrinth on a Money Alter

Unread postby natstein » Wed May 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello JuJuJim,

That is an interesting idea. For myself I do not think I would put a labyrinth under a candle on my money alter but maybe in front of the candle, anointed with money drawing oil and trace the labyrinth with my finger or a special pointer stick of some kind while praying form money to find it's way to me. Try it and let us know how it turns out!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

I tried posting this question in another forum, but cannot..

Unread postby sag-cap_cusp » Sat May 13, 2017 6:34 pm

I know this is not the correct place for this, but I tried posting the question in ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-business-finances-job-career-gambling-f36.html, but was unable....

I was reading on http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html where it says "After the cleaning, it is time to entice customers. Wash the front sidewalk and door stoop back inward with a fresh bucket of crub water in which you have mixed a little Money Drawing Hoodoo Oil plus a pinch of Suagr and a pinch of Cinnamon Powder"

but what is crub water??

Sorry, I know this is not posted in the right place....
Rhonda Verma - G #1778
sag-cap_cusp

Re: General Money Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Sat May 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello sag-cap_cusp,

I am not sure why you were not able to post but I merged your post into an appropriate thread. Hopefully it was just a one time glitch.

crub is a typo, it should read scrub water, basically just the water you are using to wash your sidewalk and or mop your floors.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sag-cap_cusp » Sun May 14, 2017 6:41 am

Thank you Nathen!
Rhonda Verma - G #1778
sag-cap_cusp

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Sat May 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Hello,i don't know if it's the reel place to ask this question but i need to know when a particular money spell(ex: a hoodoo money jar) ask for the use of a 20 us dollars bill to put in the jar,i want to know witch one is the best.A new one i got at the bank or an old one already in use.
goldentouch97

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,

I personally prefer the newer bills.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby TheLunarLibrary » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:11 am

So I'm doing a money honey jar for myself and my immediate family. Id like your opinion on how I did things and how could improve the procedure so that I can be even more successful in the future. Detailed Procedure went as follows:

Jar Assembly

1st - Washed glass jar with soap and water rinsed in saltwater. (not sure where I got the saltwater idea from it just felt good)

2nd - Wrote 4 petitions on brown paper with black pen for myself and my family using each persons petition, hair or picture

3rd - Anointed green thread in money draw oil and wrapped the petitions up with a bay leaf (for wishes) and a cinnamon stick (for money)

4th - Added all petitions to cleansed glass jar.

5th - Added spoon of Calamus, Comfrey, Fenugreek, Golden Rod, Grains of Paradise, Irish Moss, Patchouli, Rice and Sassafrass that were blessed by me.

6th - Added Allspice, Basil, Cinnamon Powder, Chili Pepper Flakes, Cloves, and Dill that were blessed as I added.

7th - Added Honey

8th - Burnt a white candle on top of the jar to cleanse, purify and remove blockages to money (anointed with money herbs and oils, clean burn)

9th - Realized I forgot something, opened the jar

10th - Took one of my last dollars, ripped it in half, wrote on it, anointed it, cut it up and added it on top of the honey and stirred the jar.

Jar Working

1st - I took two green glass novena candles and washed them with soap and hot water inside and out, rinsed with salt water.

2nd - Dressed the novena candles with honey, money draw and riches oil and a pinch of patchouli

3rd - Set an altar with pine incense, the novena candles, and ivory house candles.

4th - Set the jar on a bare plate.

5th - Dressed a yellow spiral candle with riches oil and burnt it on top of the jar while thanking the spirits and envisioning my family with the money.

6th - Watched the flame burn high and bright with a few flickers almost in response to my prayers.

7th -Read 23rd Psalm and Meditated for 15 minutes.

Questions

A) Should I have done any preparation on myself? If so, what?

B) I noticed that the novenas burn very low with lots of crackle and popping, could I have added too much of something? Is that a sign of the overall work?

C) Should I just keep relighting the novenas as they go out or should I scrap them?

D) The jar contents are very thick in a mass, should I have measured the herbs and spices out better? Do you think the viscosity will cause a problem later on?

D) Did opening the jar negate the earlier work I did?

E) What do you normally do when you forget a spell step or ingredient?

Many Thanks and Blessings to All
TheLunarLibrary

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello, TheLunarLibrary ,

I am sorry but Lucky Mojo helps their clients with Lucky Mojo products. You mention a product that Lucky Mojo does not make or sell.

Other than that, they look like good jars.

Good luck with your jars

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:59 pm

When making a crown of success honey jar, how should one write the petition paper??
Thank you!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:23 pm

There are so many effective ways to write petition papers that miss catherine yronwode wrote a whole book on the subject: A Paper In My Shoe.

You needn't wait until you can get hold of that wonderful book, though. Just write an affirmation or prayer from your heart and use it in your honey jar. Before you start, you can look up some scripture verses about blessing and prosperity, and let them inspire you -- even quote them outright.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling