• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:15 pm

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread postby Mostlyme » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Sister Jean, that's lovely, thanks! Will it continue to work as long as he's there, though? Because once I'm gone, I'm never going back. I would think after awhile the power would be gone, letting just any old one walk in!

If only I could rig up a contraption that undetectably mists visitors with hot foot. Lol!
Mostlyme

Unread postby mana » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Where is the best place to store ongoing cursing work if one lives in an apartment?
Ive run out of hyssop. The order has not arrived yet. Is there an alternative for cleansing after a spell?
Thanks
mana

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Mostlyme,

You are correct that the powder would be gone after a time. Perhaps you could hide a small vinegar jar in the house, with a petition that "(your X's name) and any other woman he is romantically involved with never find peace together in that home" (or words to that effect...avoid using your name or your daughter's). Tuck it away in a dark spot in the house where they are likely to pass by (better still, under a floorboard they would walk over) and it could be a good addition to Sister Jean's excellent advice.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi mana,

I store ongoing cursing work in a dark cabinet in a largely unused room in my home. Otherwise, a garage (if you have access to one) is a good place.

Hyssop is your best choice for spiritual cleansing after negative spellwork. Make sure you always have it handy if you engage in this kind of work regularly. In its absence, you could take a bath with sea salt, basil and rue while you wait for your order. Pray over them before adding to your bath.

You can also find useful advice in this forum thread:
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performing-rootwork-spells-t654-240.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LissieKat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:12 am

I have looked all over the forums for advice, but I just haven't found the right one. I am literally at my wits in, I have tried positive hoodoo, like honey jars and what not, but nothing changes and I'm tired of the boy getting hurt anymore. My daughter is dating a great young man, in fact they are planning on marrying someday. The problem is this young man is the older son, in fact he is 20. His parents have continually physically and verbally hurt him. Nobody knows because they give off the appearance of a happy family, and the young man is terrified of saying anything. My daughter and I have witnessed the abuse, but calling social services would do no good, since he is 20, and like I said they give off the appearance. I don't want them dead, what I want to do is making them suffer and feel exactly the pain that there son feels, everyday for the rest of there lives, also banished from his life forever, so pain and suffering, this is justified. Would it be better for me to cast a spell, or have root work done, maybe a vinegar jar. If I do it what would be the best way to cleanse myself, hyssop or 13 herbs. Any help is appreciated, this situation is horrible, nobody should live like this.
LissieKat

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, LissieKat ,

I usually try to convince my clients to try the spells themselves first

here is the page of crossing

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

And, yes, DEFINITELY use hyssop afterwards! Hyssop if for forgiveness.

I usually recommend the 13 herb bath prior to spell work and hyssop afterwards.

The boy needs to get out of that house. I wish he would. Could he live with you?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mohawk007 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I was always curious about the rule of substitution in crossing magic. For example if the spell specifically calls for an object to come from a certain place like say a church or a Botanica, what acquiring the object from an occult shop work as well? I know certain types of rootwork are more forgiving in this respect but is it using jinxing or xing magic
mohawk007

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 am

Hello mohawk007,

Your question is quite vague, but in general, I would say do not make substitutions unless you absolutely have to, especially if you are new to hoodoo.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 am

Hi there,

So I have someone I want to Cross. I’ve been reading a few forums trying to figure out which would work best for me but I’m still unsure. I have some thoughts but was wondering if it’s correct. I’d just like to throw it out there that I do better with container spells rather than candle spells which is why I’ve chosen to go this direction.
I was considering doing a variation of a lemon & vinegar jar spell put together:
Take a picture of my target and on the back write their name seven times in one direction, turn the picture counter clockwise and write seven things I want to happen (soured life, severed friendships, financial problems, bad luck, social issues, heated arguments, chaos) place a sample of their writing and a piece of their hair inside the picture and fold it away from me then insert that into a lemon. Place poppyseeds from LM, red pepper, black pepper inside the lemon. Shut it. Sew it closed with black string then stick seven (or 9) black pins dipped in crossing oil through the lemon. Place closed lemon inside a jar with vinegar, Tabasco sauce & 9 nails. Light a black candle on top, carved into the candle is targets name, dob and the 7 things I want to happen to them. Dress the black candle with LM Crossing oil.

Thoughts? I don’t want to do a freezer spell because I want to witness these things happening to this person but I like having all my ingredients contained in one area (the lemon) and drowning the lemon in nasty vinegar and other souring ingredients.

Thank you for any thoughts, tips or suggestions!
Have a blessed day!
CuriouslilThing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello CuriouslilThing,

To me, it sounds like a lot to cram into one bottle spell, but I imagine it could work. Perhaps you'd want to read over this page just to make sure you're on the right track:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CuriouslilThing » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:10 am

Thank you Sister Jean, I appreciate the link. I will read over it right now. I do have one final question, I found a link awhile ago to herbs and the categories they are used for (love, healing, Crossing, etc) however for the life of me I can’t find where I originally found that link. Would you happen to know what I’m talking about? I had meant to bookmark it but never did -_- Thank you
CuriouslilThing

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge