• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:33 pm

AIRR Workers Who Specialize in Love or Reconciliation Spells

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: AIRR Workers Who Specialize in Love or Reconciliation Spells

Unread postby Suzzzy0 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Id like a reading but dont know how to contact any of you.
Suzzzy0

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:16 pm

Hello Suzzzzy0,

Visit readersandrootworkers.org, then click on the individual workers' profiles to find their contact information.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Looking for a Love Worker near Virginia Beach

Unread postby Joshua1979 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:50 pm

Hello... I was contacted by someone looking for a worker that can help with a relationship issue. She went to another "worker" who charged her many thousands of dollars for a secret job. When the job didn't work he asked for another three thousand to enhance the original work. It gets worse from there. Anyway, we've established that she was ripped off.

Are there any reputable workers specializing in love and reconciliation work in the Virginia Beach or Hampton VA area that I can direct her to? She is willing to correspond, but I'd like to help her find someone local if possible.

My best to you all,
Joshua
Joshua1979

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi Joshua1979,

Your friend was scammed by a Black Gypsy, who prey on the vulnerability of people in their time of need. They are indeed the lowest of the low.

miss cat wrote a great piece on Black Gypsies as an educational warning to all, and you can read it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Many of the readers and rootworkers from AIRR consult with clients from a distance and can be equally helpful as if they were there in person. Have your friend scroll through the reputable members here, and select the one with whom she feels a particular affinity:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

I'm sure she will find someone who can help her. Your a good friend for helping her, too.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joshua1979 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:22 am

Thank you so much. I have referred her to the AIRR site.
Joshua1979

Unread postby valienty » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:21 am

I was going to have an AIRR member do a reconciliation spell for me, but the price is a consideration, that is why I wanted to know what are the odds of success. if they are pretty slim, I'd rather not pay the price.
valienty

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Dear valienty,

The question of whether to do a spell yourself or hire it done is entirely your choice and it is not a question with one reply, nor it a topic we will address here at the Lucky Mojo products and customer care forum.

The question of rates of success is another issue to which there is no one answer. Some think that doing their own love work is always more successful, some prefer to hire it done and say that their own inexperience or emotional issues would have prevented their own success, but that a paid worker was best for them.

If you are considering hiring a worker from AIRR, i recommend that you read the following AIRR pages first:

Tips For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Psychic Reader, Hoodoo Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Contract: Sample Text for a Contract to be crafted between a Client and a Practitioner
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

If you wish to undertake your own work, using Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies, we are here to help you, so feel free to post questions and we will reply.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby HOPELESSrom_antic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:55 am

This is my 2nd post, first one being introduction, so just wanted to say Hi Again.

I'm 27 Male, and about a month ago my boyfriend broke up with me and says as of now he doesn't want to get back together. I know that I will eventually need to consult a reader to see how in depth or complex the situation is and what to do about it, but I will say that I definitely didn't give back to him as much as he gave back to me. He is romantic, sweet, cute, knowledgeable (guy has a memory that rivals anyone's and believes in the law of attraction). And because of my hesitancy about the idea of a relationship and because I craved the attention he gave, it was definitely unequal. And we had a talk a week ago about this subject.

I know the cliche you don't know what you have until you lost it, but I can definitely attest that this is the case. He inspires me, I feel better around him, and I just want to give a very giving man love in return. He's about to turn 30 actually this December 5th. And I know some are ready to say "He says he doesn't want it, so drop it." I guess I'm not ready to give up if I still believe that there is still a chance. Even if it takes a long time, this is the guy that I will wait for and work on if I can have a relationship again.

Circumstances are we live 30 minutes away although we drive plenty enough to meet each other all the time. He lives with his parents, as do I and so far our parents are ok with that. He's about to graduate and I work. So if I want to know if there is even a chance to get him back, I know that I need to start now and not wait. I guess my questions are this.

1) "How do I go about getting a reader?

I might need someone to help me with the performance of magick if it is possible to revive something, even if it's not the same as it was. I tend to find it hard to focus. Plus, I'm a very worry-wart and overthink everything so guidance would be appreciated. I will read love , sex, and reconciliation stuff in mean time.

2) I know that the reader could use things of the person like a photo. Is a polaroid best or can I send a digital picture through email or fax?

3) I know that personal concerns are the best, but i don't know of any conceivable way to do it without making him weird. He's very empathic.

4) Anything I can do in meantime?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.
HOPELESSrom_antic

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Dear HOPELESS_rom_antic,

1) To find a reputable and gifted reader who might also undertake to do love work on your behalf, go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

At the upper right of that page is a navigation box listing all of the AIRR members who do love WORK, and i would advise you to select your READER from among those as well.

2) For the reading a digital image is generally just fine. Read more about photo-psychometry on this free AIRR page:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... sychometry

3) While a reader might use a photo in divination by psychometry, it is generally only a rootworker who would ask for a personal concern of the person on whom the work is being done. Arrange this with your rootworker, if and when you hire one.

4) In the meantime, i recommend a recitation of Psalms 45.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby HOPELESSrom_antic » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:38 pm

C. Yronwode,

Thanks for the reply. It's much appreciated. I looked up Psalm 45. It's beautiful. Various sites say it is used to restore love lost between man and wife. Is it ok to use that though we are not married? We are friends who talk at least once a day and are still very friendly, but the emotional intimacy and physical touch not there.

And as for rootworkers, is there a way to tell about availability?
HOPELESSrom_antic

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:31 am

Hi, Hopeless Romantic (is it ok if I sort of translate your name like that?) Here you can be a hopeful romantic.

When I was looking for a reader or a rootworker specializing in Love spells, I took the time to read every single profile. Some do lots of work with Psalms, some use different forms of divination, you’ll get a good feel. The other thing is that many (not all) have been on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootworker Hour, talking about one of their specialities. You can learn so much that way, especially since they do mini readings on the air, personalities come through their voices, etc. There will one or two you just jibe with. If you really want to do your homework, pick up a book or two on Love magic, or psalm magic. Many of them have faqs from the forum.

Most of the readers have a button that tells you their availability. It might take you a week or two to get a good reading, but it’s worth the wait. The AIRR readers have an ethical commitment to clients, which hopefully leads to a long, fruitful relationship with a good professional. There’s no “best” reader or rootworker: there’s the one you just click with.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:51 pm

valienty,

Psalms 45 does speak to the condition of sexual love, via metaphor. The idea that recitation of Psalms 45 is employed exclusiveley for "husband and wife" relationships reflects the cultural conditioning of the one who states such dogma. I do not shar in that dogma.

You referred to the person as your "boyfriend." That term implies sexuality and a level of committment. If either both were lacking, then the person was not your "boyfriend," as i understand that term.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby HOPELESSrom_antic » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:29 am

Thanks for the update C. Yronwode, (is there a way you like to be addressed on the forums?)

I actually just booked a telephone reading with Deacon Millet this Wednesday. Nervous. From what I can tell from the testimonials in the forums, he seems very sweet and insightful. Hopefully this will start in a dynamic.

And I will pray Psalms 45 in the meantime. I was a sociology masters student (though I am ashamed that I forgot most of it), so you would think I wouldn't be conditioned by such dogma or insular thinking. But alas, I am also a huge second-guesser who criticizes everything I do. Why else would I contact a reader? lol
HOPELESSrom_antic

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Good luck on your reading and forward journey. :D HOPELESSrom_antic
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics