• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:05 am

General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Re: General Break Up Separation Hot Foot Questions and Answers

Unread postby Nadige » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello...I'm a bit lost on how to confront my situation. I had a reading done and I was told that my now ex has work being done by a woman he is seeing. The thing is this woman is in another the country and according to my reader, she has a family member doing work on him for her. I was told it may have some to do with dirty underwear buried in a graveyard. This woman seems to be having marriage work done on him and my reader told me that he is in love and is at a point that he doesn't hear or see anyone else but her. My reader has offered to do work for me but it was only to sweeten him him towards me and make him want me more, not so much as to get rid of the other woman. My question is, is it possible to try and do break up work when she is in another country, it's impossible to get any personal concerns of her but I can definitely get his? Should I even attempt to try and get him back or just count this as a lost and move on? Thank you.
Nadige

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi Nadige,

Spellwork can indeed work from a distance, but it is harder to accomplish. Not impossible, just harder.

You can put them both in a vinegar jar and identify her as "the woman (X) is currently dating" or words to that effect. It is a weaker link vs. personal concerns, but I have seen this kind of work succeed in the past.

If you feel you need more help on how to do this correctly, I suggest the Break Up spell kit, as it has all the ingredients you need plus full instructions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

As for whether you should attempt the work or count it as a loss is entirely up to you. But it's worth a try.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nadige » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 pm

I know her name, D.O.B, and have pics of her....will that do?
Nadige

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi Nadige,

Yes, absolutely that will do nicely!

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilacWonder » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi there, I have a couple of questions about seperation and hot footing from a distance.

The couple in question aren't exactly a couple, more like friends with benefits. I'm currently doing a vinegar jar and requested for hot foot and inflammatory confusion candles to be lit.

I was thinking of making sure the hot foot powder gets in physical contact with one member of the couple however I am physically unable to get anywhere near their home. I was thinking of dusting a letter with it but the only problem is they will know it came from me as I am overseas at the moment and it will show on the postmarks. So I may leave that plan out all together or I was thinking of dedicating the effects of the letter to the target only but sending it to a neighbour of theirs "accidentally" so at least the vibe of the spell is in close proximity to my target. Will that work?

Also I was told once that a spell cannot cross over the sea or the ocean, so for example if I lived in Australia and worked a spell on someone in Canada it wouldn't work because it can't cross the water. Is this true?
LilacWonder

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi LilacWonder,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

Getting at least one of your targets in contact with the powder is the right way to work. Dusting a piece of mail and sending it to them is a longstanding tradition that has been known to work, even across continents.

If your current location would be a giveaway, is there someone you know in your target's country that you could send the mail to and they could in turn mail it to your target? If so, I would stuff your tricked mail into an envelope and put that in a larger envelope to your known contact, who would then send your tricked mail to your target (make sure to send them money for the local stamp as a courtesy).

Mailing it to a neighbor to have "the vibe of the spell in close proximity" isn't how this works. You want that powder on your target directly.

Please read through the forum thread on cursing from a distance. It is full of great advice and ideas:
spells-for-cursing-someone-from-a-distance-t905.html

Miss Aida has written a great book on cursing and crossing, and this can also inspire your work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hoodoo_newbie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Is there a AIRR rootworker that specializes in break up work? If so can some link/ refer me to him/her please and thanks.
Hoodoo_newbie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Hello, Hoodoo_newbie

Yes, there are many

Here's the link

www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Cate ... _Break_Ups

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Hoodoo_newbie » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Thank You very much Miss Aida
Hoodoo_newbie

Unread postby LilacWonder » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi Miss Athena

Thank you for your reply and helpful information.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone who may be willing to send the letter onwards for me. It's hard to find an answer to why I can't post it directly to the person and why LOL.
LilacWonder

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 am

Hi LilacWonder,

If you can't physically get your powder onto your target, you can work sympathetically through candles in addition to the ones you have had lit.

Do a moving candle spell to get them apart from each other. You can read through this thread for ideas and instructions:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html

You could also work the cigarette-in-a-pan trick to get them to fight more. You can read about that here (second post in the thread from ConjuremanAli):
spells-to-cause-discord-fights-enmity-t3787.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Does anyone ever get those setbacks of being notified by mutual acquaintances of a picture of the couple your trying to break up on social media? Ugh makes me sick, I'm trying to remain positive in my break up workings on them it's only been 3 weeks tips since I started it. Any advice? Thanks :(
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:32 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

Setbacks will happen; you can only control your own attitude and how you react to them. Stay faithful in your work!

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Help bringing my son back to the family from

Unread postby Sadmom92 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Need help breaking up my son & his girlfriend who is 20 years older, doesn't, no job,claims she can't walk I have seen her walk &she lies about it son to waits on her hand & foot. She doesn't have him working & they live off of her daughter. I see him in a week, is there anything I can give him that he wouldn't know to break them up? We desperately want him back in the family which he barely talks to anyone now including his great grandparents who are 92 and 90. Need help
Sadmom92

Unread postby Beginner01 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 am

I'm currently working a break up on my target. In the last month I've lit 2 7 day break up candles back to back & I am working a vinigar jar already. Now it's been 3 weeks and I've seen very blatant signs everywhere but NO MOVEMENT! It could be too early still.... but today I have access to my target. I want to take advantage of this & will definitely be collecting his personal concerns. BUT what can I deploy in his vehicle or on his skin that could help contribute to a break up?

Could I maybe rub the break up oil on him? Or sprinkle hot foot in his vehicle to get her to stop going around him? Would sprinkling break up powder in the vehicle work better?
Beginner01

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Hi Sadmom92,

Welcome to the forum. I realize you are new but please do not start new topics without doing a thorough search of the forum. We already have threads on conducting break up work and I have moved your post to the general thread on the subject.

Please read through this thread for advice and ideas on how to break your son up from his current girlfriend.

As for putting something on him when you next see him, you can give him something as a "gift" that has been dressed in Break Up products, preferably a light dusting of the sachet power. Best if it's something the two of them can both touch and share, like a wrapped box of chocolates.
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-break-up.html

Meanwhile, keep him in a honey jar with you and your family to keep your relationship strong and happy.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi Beginner01,

Three weeks is not a long time. You need to have patience.

If you have access to him, I advise against using Hot Foot unless you want to drive him out of your life as well. You can lay down Break Up products in his car, especially if you know she will ride in the car with him. Include the passenger seat as well if that is where she normally sits.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mary Jane5 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:20 pm

Hello Im Mary Jane
And Im soo excited about this forum it has been very helpful but I must admit Im a little confused....
Ok I started a vinegar Jar to break up a couple in the jar placed the following items
Vinegar
Cayenne Pepper
Chili Powder
Break up oil
Hot Foot Powder
9 stick pins
Picture of couple
Petition of my intent
But Ive been worried that maybe shouldnt have placed the Hot foot powder becuz I dnt want yo drive him away from me I want to seperate the 2.....can someone pls help me if I done things wrong how can i fix it....Even though things are good between us i cant help but wonder if i did the jar wrong....
Mary Jane5

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 am

Hello Mary Jane5,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I don't think you need to worry--adding the Hot Foot Powder to the jar should help drive these two people away from each other, not drive the man away from you.

Hope that helps.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sly » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:15 am

Hey witches....I'm new here , I have a question regarding vinegar jar...I've been trying to get the other woman out of my boyfriends life so on a Saturday evening I did a vinegar sour jar with their pictures I wrote my petition on each pitch then I rolled it with chilled mustard seeds poppy seeds i smeared it in shit and rolled with black thread then I put it in a lemon I pierced the lemon with nails and rolled in with a foil paper to reflect their ill intentions back to them ..I proceeded to have a bath with hyssop salts and some essential oils problem is after having a bath I was attacked someone broke into my house they. Ever touched me physically I run out but ever since I was distraught have never touched the jar... until today I shamed it it's been hidden outside wrapped in a black cloth and my boyfriend and the other woman are moving in together as we speak...what could have gone wrong? I need sound mind answers as I'm very distraught... should I burry the remnants at my mans house as the woman will move soon moment I move out or should I throw into a river can someone who have done a vinegar jar advice me accordingly? Thanx witchies
Sly

Unread postby Sly » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 am

Sorry after wrapping in a foil paper I put in a four thieves vinegar in a jar and prayed over it... then wrapped in in black
Sly

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:55 am

Hello Sly,

I'm so sorry to hear that someone broke into your house and assaulted you, that's terrible. Did you report the attack to the police?

I don't know what went wrong with your vinegar jar, I think this would be a good moment to get a reading to find out what's going on.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And in the meantime, put some PROTECTION up on yourself asap:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Break up spell

Unread postby whatiwant » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:25 am

Hello everyone,

I want to make two people hate each other and separate them forever. They are constantly together but they are very bad influence on each other, she dragged him into gambling and he dragged her into drinking. Now I do not hate any of them and wouldn't want to bring any hard harm on them but I do want to separate them.
I did read few suggestions on here but I didn't find good explanation on them. For example how do I do freezing spell? Or a picture spell?
I will try anything. I do not have access to their belongings at all, only pictures.

Thank you in adavance.
whatiwant

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello, whatiwant,

This certainly doesn't sound like the work is justified. If they have bad habits, but love each other, then try to influence them to get counseling.

Per your board warning, please read the thread on each question before posting questions. Everything you have asked has been answered hundreds of time.

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Shutter on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:20 pm.
Reason: Delete

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:57 pm

If I'm able to get access to my rival's car door handles, can I rub a small amount of break up oil on her side and his or just her side since I want her gone and for them to split. I'm wanting to bring him back so I didn't think I should put return to me on his side. Thanks
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313

You can do both sides.

it would be awesome if they both touched it and got into the car together!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:09 am

Yes Miss Aida I'm really hoping they do mwahahaha :) Let the $hit hit the fan at 1000mph lol
witchywoman1313

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:28 am

I'm wondering if i could perhaps make a break up bottle & use inflammatory confusion in it on their pics along with black walnut leaves & lemon verbena? I might add some devils dung too. It's just a thought :)
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313

I wouldn't complicate things

The original break up bottle spell is here

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Thank you Miss Aida :) So tomorrow night I have the chance to finally lay some break up tricks on my rival's car. If I sprinkle break up powders, can I do it all around her car going clockwise or counter clockwise in multiples of 3's for my steps? Also can I sprinkle as I'm taking the steps or after I count the steps? I read the page but got confused. Can I also put it on her tires or should it just be on the ground where she will have to walk to get into her car? Sorry for so many questions haha :) Cheers~
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

Plea send me the link so that I can read it and then explain to you

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 am

Well I did it. Except it wasn't her car bc I couldn't find it tonight after looking but I knew thatey be at this bar so I waited & hid until I saw them enter. I went into the bathrooms & layed my powders & oil & the funny thing was was my rival was in the bathroom waiting as I walked out & I had some hidden in my hand & as I passed her I smiled & said hi oh how good to see you as I threw it down at her feet lol the hot foof powder too as she clung to my ex as I walked by them LOL I'm thinkg go ahead & laugh skank, mwahahaha I've been laughing this entire time bc I've tricked your path all night LOL Ugh I'll be sooo darn glad when all this is over & they break up ugh.

I didn't get to count my steps sadly & wasn't able to walk backwards as I layed them bc there wasn't enough room in the in bathrooms without all the other people in there seeing me do it. I also walked up right behind them and threw some break up powders at both their feet LOL I feel so much better since I've done this. I actually had to go back & throw more powders when the bathroom emptied out bc I didn't want anyone seeing me throwing weird dirt stuff lol.
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

Well that's certainly the gutsy way to do it! Nice work, hope you see the results you want!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! :) Yes it was def gutsy but I knew if I wanted them to come into contact with it, I was gonna have to go to where I knew they'd walk that night & it was funny bc later that night he called me but I was sleeping LOL. Def got to them bc he seems to only call me when they have had a HUGE fight :) I'm so grateful for LM products <3
witchywoman1313

Unread postby MysticalNinja » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Curious question

If I were to add a few drops (breakup, hotfoot or separation) in my Ex’s cologne for intention of him breaking up with his controlling gf, would that work?

I would petition for him to quarrel with his gf so much to the point of him having enough and breaking up with her.

My worry is that when he has it on, would it affect me and others around him?
Thank you St. Ramon & St. Martha 4/2016
Thank you St. Expedite 3/2017
MysticalNinja

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:06 pm

Hello, MysticalNinja

Do not use the HotFoot

The others you can use, but state your intention, out loud, as you pour them in the bottle

Wishing you the best with this

Please let us know the outcome. I LOVE sneaky tricks!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce