• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Spells for Clarity Insight Focus Clear Understanding

Spells for Clarity Insight Focus Clear Understanding

Unread postby Sharona22 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:38 am

I want to get info on spells or items etc. to be able clear my mind and be able to relax to make it easy to meditate or make it easier to focus so I can do my intentions for my spells. Hope I explained this right. I have alot of chatter internally when i try to focus or I try to meditate either I have trouble doing so or I fall asleep. Please give me some help,Thanks
Sharona22

Re: Spells or items to clear mind to focus

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Sharona22

King Solomon's Spell Kit is for you! King Solomon products are all about focus. Also the Crown of Success line is great too for this.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Sharona22 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:53 am

Which do you reccomend and for either of these should I do something just prior to my meditation or spell kit and candle burning. If so what do you suggest,I hope I am explaining this right?Like I want to try to sit down and actually meditate open my mind to communicate with angels animals nature etc. my mind always has chatter and it wanders I have even tried to think about nothing I have been trying this along time I even tried not trying to hard no luck This is basically my problem will either of these help?? Is it possible for someone else to do a spell on or for me to get me clarity? If it is something someone can do you can send me something here or private message.Thanks
Sharona22

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Hi Sharona22,

Burning incense and/or a candle, to create a specific atmosphere and mark a time and place for spiritual focus, are both time-honored practices to precede meditation and prayer.

As Mary noted above, King Solomon's Wisdom is a solid choice for discernment and good judgement:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Likewise, the Clairity products may be useful to you if mental confusion is a dominant theme:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

For cultivation of a calm and peaceful demeanor and atmosphere, consider also Tranquility condition products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

as well as the Peaceful Home line of spiritual products, and the Peaceful Home Herb Mixture bath:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Sharona what you are asking goes beyond the scope of this forum. What you are asking is akin to asking someone to tell you how to pray. These are questions that only you can answer in the long run. Everyone has to get there in there own way and that is part of the process and why it is called "work."

I highly recommend the King Solomon Spell kit, because this kit is especially good at centering thoughts. I did it and loved it myself. The process of any spell centers your thoughts and will, which is what you seem to be aiming for.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Sharona22 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Centering my thoughts is exactly what I am looking for It seems my intent and desire for a positive and good outcome I have but it seems to be hard for me to focus on this for a long period of time I do understand about it being work.I will order a kit Thanks for the honesty
Sharona22

Spells for Clarity Insight Clear Understanding

Unread postby Loved » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Is there a spell to help someone gain a clear understanding of why something has happened. To see or know clearly why things have unfolded the way they have. To "come out of the fog" so to speak. Would the King Soloman Wisdom be used for this?

***aside from having a reading done***
Loved

Re: Spell for Clarity/Clear Understanding???

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 pm

I would use King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity oils and sachet powders on a white candle.
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:31 pm

King Solomon's Wisdom, and Clarity used with a white skull candle would be a great idea. Angelica, Bay Leaves, Solomon Seal Root, and Sage are great herbs for this.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Loved » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks HD and CM! Would I carve the skull candle with my name, then load the herbs inside the candle? Or place the herbs in a circle around and just annoint with the oils?
Loved

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:47 pm

Whoever the skull candle is being done for...then thats the person's name that should be written on the candle. You can either dig out the bottom of the skull candle and put in the herbs in there, and reseal it with some wax. OR you could put the oil on the candle, and then sprinkle the herbs evenly on the candle. If you wanted to, you could do both sprinkle the herbs on the candle, and then make a circle around the candle with those same herbs.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Loved » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Thank also StarsInTheSky :)
Loved

Target needs too much attention/ego stroking

Unread postby just-a-girl » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm not sure how to handle this. What type of works can be done on a male who needs a lot of attention from females? He feeds off of it. He flirts and chats up these women, usually some new woman he just met...he craves the attention from them. On one particular occasion, it has put him in perilous situation, wherein the female actually stalked him. This caused him to back off on his flirting for a short while, but now it is picking back up again.

I know it is a huge boost to his ego, and he seems to crave it...bordering on addicted to this attention. These women will call and text him over and over again, even when he doesn't respond back.

Now, don't get me wrong, he's not an evil person and is not setting out to hurt anyone. It seems at times like he just can't help himself.

This need for attention also occurs in other aspects of his life - revving his car so people stare at him (he has a very nice car and loves to brag about how much it is worth, even to complete strangers) is just one example. But his need for attention from females is huge and is causing the most problem in his life.

I am already working on the healing aspect for this target, but I'm not sure how to approach this issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
JAG
Thank you Saint Martha. It is an honor to have you come to my aid. May your strength be known to all!
just-a-girl

Re: Target needs too much attention/ego stroking

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Why did you choose Healing?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Some people just like attention. Period. It's part of their personality. Are you trying to land this man for yourself? If so, then you better either accept him the way he is, rather than hope to change him. Flirts will always be flirts, even though the intensity of that aspect of their personality can ebb and flow.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Herbs/Product to Convince Someone She is Beautiful

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:12 pm

Hi Everyone.. Happy Friday!!! Busy week for me and I appreciate all of the great advice you have all provided for my work.

I have a friend who is gorgeous.. she's a former model, and in her late 30s. yet, despite the fact she's still beautiful and is constantly receiving compliments.. she is so insecure. Every other female is competition and a threat to her in her mind. She admits this and has asked for my help.

Personally, I use Look Me Over for myself when I'm feeling blah or Follow Me Boy when I want attention.. but I don't think this is what she needs. She doesn't need anything to get attention or be pretty.. she needs to exorcise the green eyed monster from her own head and realize how every other woman is not going to "dethrone" her.

Any suggestions are appreciated...

Light & Love to all of you,

SP
suzyparker

Re: Herbs/Product to Convince Someone She is Beautiful

Unread postby Buttercup » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Cast off evil comes to mind,since this is a negative behavior and she knows it is,so you're treating it like a bad habit. I would also do some work that will help her love herself more. There's a recent thread about making a honey jar for yourself. This sounds like a good idea to me. Love me could be a good choice too,if you use it with the intention to make her love herself more. I wouldn't use anything to draw attention or love from others her way,since the problem is insecurity,and,speaking from experience,when you are insecure about yourself no amount of attention will make that go away. The change has to come from within.
Buttercup

Unread postby Maljen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I second what Buttercup is saying. I made my living for years off my looks as well, and I look no where near what I used to look like. Despite everyone telling me I'm still attractive, I know what I did look like and I certainly don't feel attractive now.

Perhaps Clarity to help her see herself realistically and not through the warped lens of the fashion/modeling world? I don't know if Tranquility is designed to help a person find peace within themselves, but perhaps that too.

Looking forward to hear what those more experienced with LM's products have to say.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:04 pm

I would go for some healing products, and some clarity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 am

Unless you delve into the psychology behind why this guy likes to flirt and approach it that way, I doubt any spell you can do will change much for long. There might not even be a deep reason why he likes attention - some people just do. Like Devi said, if it's part of the person's personality and basic nature, there's no real to change that.

If his addiction to attention is actually causing problems in his life, your best bet is to probably just come out and ask him why he feels the need to act the way he does. He might not admit anything to you, but the question might get him to look at his own actions more closely.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Learning how to Protect myself

Unread postby blackdiamond » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Everyone,

My situation is, I need to learn how to protect myself. And I stay confuse a lots. I know something is wrong. It's like I cannot do anything about it. It is so frustrating.

Advice is welcome
blackdiamond

Re: Learning how to Protect myself

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

Hello Black Diamond-

It sounds as though you first need to start with some cleansing work. Learning to do cleansing work will go a long way in keeping you clear and giving you a measure of protection. There are MANY different ways to get spiritually clean - baths, fumigation with herbs and incense, sprays, candles, egg cleansings, house cleansings, etc.

However, you could definitely start with the Uncrossing spell kit. While you may not have been crossed up by an enemy, that kit will get you and your home really clean and clear and give you a good place to start from. Burning some Clarity candles for yourself during the Uncrossing will also help clear your mind of the confusion that you've been feeling. I would then follow that up those two works with the Van Van spell kit, as this will help turn your luck around and open you to new opportunity and good fortune.

As with cleansings, there are MANY ways to protect yourself, and they vary drastically depending on what exactly you want protection from. In general though, use some Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection oil on all your windows and doors in a 5-spot pattern after cleansing your home with the Chinese Wash that is part of both the Uncrossing and Van Van kits - this will help seal your home and those who dwell within from any negativity. If you would like to carry some protection on you, you could get the Fiery Wall of Protection mojo and wear that on your person. If you are comfortable petitioning saints, you could petition St. Michael to protect you using his prayer. You can keep a lock of your hair between two dressed holy cards of St Michael that face outwards, and burn candles that you've dressed with Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection on top when you want an extra boost, &/or get a blessed St.Michael medal and wear it. There are many things you can do.

If you feel that you would like to continue to help your mind stay clear, continue to burn Clarity candles and perhaps incorporate bathing in the Clarity bath crystals.

Since you are in a state of confusion currently and since you haven't provided any background details on what you may need protection from, I would recommend that you start with a reading and rootwork consultation with a professional so that they can perform divinations to see exactly what cleansing and protection would be most effective for you in your case. You can find a list of skilled rootworkers who can perform such a service for you at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Alongside Devi's excellent advice on the magickal level; I don't know if you've consulted a health professional: but it may also be worth verifying that your symptoms (confusion, feeling like something is wrong) are not physical or psychological in nature.

I don't mean to imply anything, you may well have already had a check-up, nor is there necessarily any medical cause - but since you don't provide much detail in your post - the mundane is also worthy of analysis while applying the metaphysical pointers provided.

For a reading, consulting the AIRR site is a great place to start: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Read about the Uncrossing Spellkit here (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Very good point about the medical check-up Aura! It's easy to get conjure tunnel-vision when here on the forum.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 am

:lol: What's funny is that in giving the advice I was inspired from that which I've seen you so often suggest to others when referring to work with St-Dymphna!
Forum Moderator

Unread postby blackdiamond » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 am

Thanks everyone for your advice. I will do the spiritual cleaning and bath. Also, I will have a medical check-up. Thanks a Million! It's so good to know that there is stilling people who cares and willing to help others.
blackdiamond

Herbs to use in Clarity spell?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 am

So i intend to perform a job on one of my friends. it is going to be a clarity,crucible of courage and king solomon wisdom combo. I was wondering what herbs can i use to help them with gaining clarity to see how an evil person another really is along with courage and wisdom to rid herself from this guy?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: Herbs to use in Clarity spell?

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:32 am

Hi wraithklewn,

Since from what you're posting below, I assume that your friend is a woman, fennel is a great choice to bolster her courage and protect her. Added to yarrow and sage, it's an herbal infusion of courage and wisdom. A blend you may want to make that can be consumed as a tea and used as a spiritual bath would be the following (it won't taste half-bad either!):

2 parts fennel (http://www.herb-magic.com/fennel-seed.html)
2 parts mint (http://www.herb-magic.com/mint.html)
1 part yarrow (http://www.herb-magic.com/yarrow-flower.html)
3 slices of solomon seal root (http://www.herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html)
1/16 part sage (http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html)

Decoct the solomon seal root for 21 minutes in a quart of water. Turn the heat off, add the rest of the herbs and infuse another 13 minutes. Strain and add to bath water and save one cup to drink while soaking in the bath.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:46 pm

I love the use of Yarrow and Sage in the above, Aura. Very nice. I have to agree with Solomon Seal Root as well. This is one case where the SSR will come in very handy, especially when mixed with the other herbs.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:21 am

Thank you Aura.. this is perfect. I agree with you Joseph and my luck i have everything i need for it. yay!
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

That is good to hear! Keep us posted on the situation and your results.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

How to improve communication

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Hello,

I am wondering what kind of work to use in order to improve communication, either what I am understanding from others, as well as when I am speaking to allow others to better catch the message I am trying to transmit. Quite often I am in the middle of mis-communications with other people, so while speaking I am going in great lengths in order to be properly heard. Also, quite often people are not letting me speak up for myself and I tend to cut them off in order to be heard, which is considered as rude, and I agree, but it's the only way to get a place under the sun...Please help!
Dragonfly72

Re: How to improve communication

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Off the top I think of clarity products to help with that, also crown of success to be more successful in that area. I know dears tongue is used to open communication. John the conquer would also be a great product
j82

Unread postby Angelkitty » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:37 am

Hi,

I want to do a clarity spell in the near future after being advised to do one in my reading. I like the idea of the white skull candle, but I do not have all of the herbs that have been discussed here. I have a white skull candle and LM clarity oil. I looked on herb-magic.com and read about the different herbs that may apply to this situation. If anyone could advise me that would be great. These are the herbs that I have to hand that I thought may help;

Bay leaves
White clover flowers
Hyssop
Lavender
Rosemary
Mint
Cinnamon powder

Thanks x
Angelkitty

Re: Spells for Clarity Insight Clear Understanding

Unread postby aura » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi maria84,

Along with the skull candle and Clarity oil, consider adding a bit of sage, bay and mint. They make a nice combination for the purpose. Yarrow is another excellent herb, particularly if courage to see things clearly is an issue.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelkitty » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:28 pm

Thank you Aura. I'll definitely be making sure that I have those herbs ready when the time comes.
Angelkitty

Unread postby Angelkitty » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Normally at bedtime I talk to my doll baby of my target. I'm going to do the work discussed above tonight on my target. Should I avoid working the doll baby this evening, I'm just worried that it may be "overkill?"

Thanks x
Angelkitty

Unread postby j82 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:44 pm

maria84,

over kills in work is when someone runs from spell to spell, work to work, and has no faith or trust in the work they did, in God answering it and the spirit to support it. sure over kill can occur like you like a person so you use dominate my man, ok a honey jar would prolly work better.. talking to a doll baby is the normal practice of working one, like lighting candles on a honey jar. If im working on a person using a spell to effect a specific issue, I will also continue my other work as well, ie my honey jar. They support one another. I would not however do every reconciliation spell I can find because that is not only over kill but shows a lack of faith in the work.
j82

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:19 am

Thank you once again for your help j82.

Last night I engraved the targets full name on the skull candle 9 times, I made a small hole in the bottom of it and put in a blend if mint, bay and sage and melted wax over the hole. I then dressed the candle in LM clarity oil and stated my petition. I also wrote a petition and used the oil in a 5 spot formation on it before folding it. I then placed the skull candle on a circular glass dish and used the lip of the dish to circle the candle using a blend of the herbs mentioned above. I did not burn the candle last night as I felt I wasn't in the right frame of mind, but I will start tonight. I did think about using other herbs, but I think in this case less is more so to speak and most of the herbs that I have are love type herbs.

Does what I have done sound alright? Is there anything I could add or change before going on?
Angelkitty

Unread postby natstein » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:46 am

Hello Maria84,

What you have done all sounds good to me. Another addition you could do is talk to the candle for a while before you burn it. Of course you do not have to do it this way as I have seen it done where the candle is burned right away and burned in sections or the way I am describing. I personally like to speak to the skull candle for about a week restating my prayer for what I am trying to, in this case saying things like "your mind is calm and clear" . You could also add King Solomon's Wisdom oils to the candle. (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html). One of my favorite combinations of oils is King Solomon's Wisdom, Crown of Success, and Clarity oils. You can order it premixed in the root workers special. You can find that on the product page here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#special

Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelkitty » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:55 am

Thank you for this Nathen. I like the sound of the specials I will look in to them. I think talking to the skull sounds great too. I'll try that. Thank you.
Angelkitty

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Ernie
Forum Moderator

Transference of energy, bad luck, karma, curses, etc

Unread postby TheOne » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Apologies for barging in without introductions. I have a question that's been troubling me for more than a year and a half
It is related to transference of: energy, bad luck, karma, curses, and so on, between people.

One and a half year ago, at a time in my life when I was at my highest emotionally and spiritually, i met a man (let's call him Tom).

To get to that point, since I have not had the easiest of lives, i worked really hard on myself, for years. Meeting a partner was indeed one of the missing pieces of the puzzle.

We've had a rocky start but have overcome it, so things should be perfect now.

He proposed 2 times but i gave him the ring back a few days later every time. He is committed and determined, and not "giving up on us".

Most women would feel blessed to have a man like that. Why do i feel like i am fighting dragons all the time?

Let me explain. He is not an achiever and very much a feeling (not analytical) person. But words such as Self awareness and spirituality have not been in his vocabulary. His life is chaotic, filled with breakups, financial woes, fines, and bad luck. He is very positive, sometimes out of touch with reality, and would most likely not perceive those events as negatively as i described them here.

When i met him, fines, problems, financial woes, etc were a thing the past for me. I was on an upward spiral, especially spiritually. I lived from the heart, was enjoying and felt connected with my higher self etc. Then, when i interacted with Tom things would quite literally next day start falling apart (both in my inner and in my outer world). I would take distance a few days - things would get back on track. It became a vicious circle. I feel the difference between highs and lows less when we spend more than a few days together but i do tend to become disconnected from my higher self, uncreative, kind of stupid (as if i can't access collective intelligence anymore), sleepless and eventually unhappy.

I work hard to shield, meditate, clear etc. Nothing seems to help longterm. He has started to participate in some meditative clearings too to help me, but it does not help much.

I love him (feel for him on a physical plane) but am feeling deeply "attacked" and targeted (for the lack of a better word to describe it) at my heart chakra when i am with him, especially during sleep. I awaken in panic sometimes in the middle of the night and feel all the bad energies. This ruins days for me. It takes a lot of clearing to get rid of it. And it is not sustainable.

I need advice, desperately. I have been talking of leaving him for months. But it feels stupid and a waste of 1.5 years of effort to dump a fine relationship over intangible reasons.

I feel i've done all i could. But i don't know it all. Hence my plea to this community for help.

1. What are these energies?

2. Why is all the meditative clearing not doing the job?

3. Am i giving up too soon?
TheOne

Re: Spells for Clarity Insight Focus Clear Understanding

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:59 pm

DearTheOne,

1. What are these energies?

To begin, you mention "karma." i do not believe that karma can be transmitted from one person to another. Karma is a Hindu concept related to cause and effect and the Hindu belief in reincarnation in a good or bad next life based on whatyou did in past lives and how you behave in this life. In order to discuss karma, you first have to believe in reincarnation, and then you have to believe that there is some sort of cosmic score-keeping going on. But even with both of those beliefs, there is no way that you would gain the advantages of, or suffer the losses of, another person -- for the simple reason that you are not that person. You are uniquely you.

I personally am not a Hindu and i do not believe in reincarnation, so karma is a moot point for me.

Okay, so leaving that behind -- you are also asking if another person's negative energy or the suffering that another person is enduring due to a curse can affect you.

Yes. It can. Being around sick people can be depressing. Being around violent people can make you angry. Being around cursed people can make you feel cursed.

A person can broadcast energy into a room, just by standing a certain way.

2. Why is all the meditative clearing not doing the job?

You would need a reading on that.

3. Am i giving up too soon?

You would need a reading on that.

You may be here at the Lucky Mojo Forum by mistake. This is a customer forum for people who use Lucky Mojo Curio Co. products in the practice of African American and other folk magic traditions. We do have allies and friends who are professional psychic readers, but what you are asking for is a reading, and we do not give readings here.

Good readers can be found here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

and here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TheOne » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:28 am

Dear catherine,
Thank you so much. The reason I am submitting this question here, on Lucky Mojo is because I have used Lucky Mojo Curio Co. products - ie uncrossing and van van for myself in the past with successful outcomes. I was wondering if an uncrossing spell would help in this situation too? In this case, the effects of transference need to be taken into account - as in who should the spell be performed on? myself (is this a case of me needing to raise my own defenses)? or Tom (is he unconsciously psychically attacking me)? or our relationship as such ? And is uncrossing the right spell to begin with? Maybe instead I should do a spell on strengthening my own protective field (but is that sustainable in the log run given that Tom is frequently around, aka physically and psychically welcomed into my auric range). I was hoping that other members may have had similar experiences and I could learn from their examples. Even though, I do realize that every case is different.
I should not have used Karma perhaps - but as I can't pinpoint the root cause or label the energies accordingly, until i become more educated, all concepts are a possibility at this stage. I can't become more educated on my own, and need help.
Thank you for suggesting the readersandrootworkers.org. I read tarot, iching and Pendulum Divination myself but my access to guidance feels blocked. Is there any particular type of reading that you would recommend for this?
TheOne

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Hello TheOne,

You really should just get a reading about this, like Miss Cat said. A reading can reorient you in situations where things feel murky and uncertain. And it sounds like doing your own divination would be counterproductive at this point, since you say you're feeling mixed up. So, I'd say to look through the list of readings on the website Cat linked you, and see if there is someone who resonates with you.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 06, 2017 10:42 pm

This new book, which emphasizes the rootwork and conjure practices of women, contains an enotre chapter on how to gain clairy of focus and how gain insight into life situations.

Women's Work is a revelatory look at the magic that only woman can perform -- a collection of more than 100 spells for self-empowerment, career, love, sex, marriage, motherhood, and fidelity, written by Aura Laforest, author of the popular book "Hoodoo Spiritul Baths," a Moderator here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

Read more here: http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby aerias » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello, I'm a newbie to LM and had a question I was hoping to get some Conjure insight into. I tried really hard to find the right thread for this, so I really hope I've found it. My rationale was that it has to do with healing and health, so I thought I'd put it here.

I have a lot of relationship baggage (have been cheated on a few times) and trust issues and loss issues. I'm regularly see a psychologist, try to read a lot about these things, and also do my best to apply the principles that may help me move forward (especially in my 8-month relationship which has been negatively affected by my issues).

I want to grow and be better for myself and my partner, but I feel like in addition to my therapy and self-improvement work, I can use a little boost from the magical world. I've worked with a variety of systems for most of my life, but have recently gotten into Conjure as of about a year ago and though I've done a little bit of work in Conjure, I've yet to apply it to my inner life towards self-improvement. So my question is: is any kind of spell that you would recommend for self-improvement and inner/psychological healing that would work in tandem with what I'm already doing?

Thank you, in advance, for your time.

aerias
aerias

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Hello, aerias ,

Master products will give you self confidence. I highly recommend them

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

If you are a woman, you may want to look at the post above your in which Miss cat discusses her recommendations

healing products are also good

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the greatest of success with your endeavors

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings