PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Find Rental Property, Apartment, Home, Business

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:40 am

Thanks Aida. I don't have any Clarity right now. My local shop sells LM products so I will try there.

Some of the scams are pretty easy to spot but others not as much. Some landlords use filters on the photos.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:42 am

Update:

We moved everything to a Uhaul unit and my mother & I are currently living at her friends house.

We applied for a rental, but based off my credit & hers, we definitely qualify but they want a higher deposit because our credit together is bad and although I can make three times more of rent than my mother, she has better rental credit than I do. We don't have alot of money and we are desperate to find a 3 bedroom house. We have so muchhhhhhhh furniture and we cannot live in a cramped apartment and pay storage. What can we do?

Jaime Banks
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:11 am

Hello, Jaime Banks,

Well, thank GOD that you have somewhere to stay.

I am so happy to read this

Have you read this thread?

spells-to-get-out-of-debt-fix-credit-get-higher-credit-score-t9133.html

There's spell ideas here for the credit problem

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mi55understood » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:00 pm

I need help. I have been looking for a new place since the beginning of the year with know luck at all. I don't understand what is going on. Even when I think I've found a place I will not get a return call from the landlords or after a week or two of calling with out an answer I do get an answer but only to say the place is no longer available. What is a spell I can do to help with my situation? I dont have a specific landlord so it would be hard to do a candle on a specific person. Im just looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath at a resonable price. Please any advice is welcome I have become beyond frustrated.
mi55understood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

Sounds like you might need a Blockbuster spell followed by a road opener spell

That's what I would do

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby DivineSorceress58 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:29 am

Hi to all,

I am new to the site, but not new to magick. I need your help, my loves. I am having a challenge in terms of my housing situation. I am staying at my parents house and I HAVE to go ASAP! I cannot take the negativity, much less the lack of space and me being my OWN woman. It's a cycle that I want no part of. What can I do? I have divine powers with manifesting employment on the SPOT, but in this area I need your expertise. Let me know my loves. Really at my wits end here, and I have to get my own space, because I also need my own breathing room to be the sorceress that I am. FYI: i'm in New York, where housing is a bit expensive, but we have magick, right?

Love & Light
DivineSorceress58

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:53 am

Hello DivineSorceress58,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the "introductions" thread.

I recommend you scroll up through the multiple pages of this thread, where you'll find many ideas for spellwork that can help get you a new place to live. After that, if you have any other questions, feel free to let us know.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckyone+ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:40 am

Hello LM

After many property viewings, I have finally found the best house to rent. (I did a road opener / block buster) before embarking on my property search. The property Is located in a good neighbourhood.
The area is sort after and I want to be the one to move into this house ( I saw the house in my dream and couldn't believe when I found it). After reading this forum and what I've taken from it is to perform:
1: A freezer bottle spell to stop potential renters
2: Attraction spell
However, what concerns me is that, my credit score isn't great, meaning I may be turned down to rent the property due to a low credit score. Additionally, although I'm working, I don't have the deposit for the property.
So my question is what can I do to (A) stop potential renters (B) Be approved to rent the property by both the landlord and estate agent (C) Raise the money for the deposit and upkeep of the property and my wellbeing.
I was thinking of petitioning to Saint Expedite for the money aspect.
Any recommendation is appreciated. Thanks
luckyone+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello, luckyone+ ,

Try this page for money spells:

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Make sure not to put the house in the freezer spell. Just potential renters

You can also hotfoot potential renter

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

A honey jar to sweeten the owners to you

www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Wishing you the very best with this

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckyone+ » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:50 pm

Thank you Miss Aida!
The property was eventually rented out to someone else before I bought my supplies. I take it that it wasn't meant to be. However, I did a money spell like you recommended, although I don't have physical cash, but a friend of mine is willing to pay for my deposit when I find a place.

I'm still searching and plan on using a lodestone spell to attract the property as well as embark on some spiritual bath to open roads to attain a house. I have one week to get a place...any suggestions for something within this time frame?
luckyone+

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Hello, luckyone+

It couldn't hurt at all to petition Our Lady of Loreto (please read the threads on this page).

Also, that was awesome about the money spell. Which spell did you cast? PLEASE share with us!!

I hope you find that perfect home

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckyone+ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:04 am

Hello Miss Aida
Thank you for the recommendation. I purchased the Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic: A Materia Magica of African-American Conjure by Catherine Yronwode book online. it's filled with lots of information and a good resource of inspiration. I read about the different herbs used for money spells and I used the information to make up my own spell. I also had a reading with Miss Michaele(member of the AIRR) and she suggested a consolation bath. Which is basically, making a tea with rose petals, basil, yellow mustard powder, bay leaves, sugar and praying psalm 23 holding a chalk and pouring it into a bath.

I purchased a fast luck candle, dressed it with money drawing oil, alkanet root herb, five finger grass and blue flag root and wrote my petition on the first pentacle of the moon dressed it with road opener oil and placed it under the candle. I prayed and meditated for an 1hr everyday and also burned money drawing incense whilst in prayer.

I got the offer from my friend three days into the spell and the candle was still burning.

So far, the best investment I made was purchasing the book. I'm still studying it, It's an invaluable source.
luckyone+

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon May 01, 2017 9:44 am

Hello luckyone+,

Thanks for sharing your spell, glad you're seeing such great results!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby redheart » Thu May 04, 2017 9:19 pm

My friend has been on a waiting list for almost 3 years. Other people she knows gets interviews for apt and she still sits on the waiting list. She has the credit score and income. She ask me what can she do. The only saints I've ever dealt with in my time of need were saint Jude, Saint Micheal. But for different reasons. I feel it is a hopeless case. So I told her maybe st. Jude. But I don't know of anything else to recommend for her. Is there any advice that I could give her. Thank you

Thank you st. Jude
Thank you ST. Michael
redheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 04, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello, Redheart,

Have you tried praying to Our Lady of Loreto?

It couldn't hurt at all to petition Our Lady of Loreto (please read the threads on this page for more insight).

And also an influence skull candle on the person who makes the interviews

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

I pray things get better for your friend

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Fri May 05, 2017 8:34 am

Hello all,

I am looking for an apartment/living space that can serve as a live/work where I can live and work in it doing music. I have been looking high and low and would really like to move in June. It is much more difficult than finding a traditional place. I have looked through some pages here but only see where people are looking for traditional apartments/places and lowered rent. I want a living space where I can make noise and work out of as a musician, that has affordable rent, and is SAFE as I also have a toddler child. What should I do? Any help would be great. Thank you guys!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Ruby Sunset » Fri May 05, 2017 11:37 am

My sisters and I have opposite challenge. Our mom passed away March 17 on St. Patricks's Day. We're trying to sell our childhood home but no offers. It's in desirable area, fairly priced with almost no inventory, so homes sell fast. We were raised in this home but few good memories. Our father was alcoholic and verbally abusive. We were terrified or furious most of our childhood. Our mother wasn't good at protecting us, but she rescued us when he wasn't looking. She avoided conflict. Our father died in the house 12 years ago. None of us like going back, even after our mother redecorated. We cringe thinking of the place. Our mother loved her home. The last time she left was to Urgent Care for "simple" dizziness after surgery for a broken hip. Usually a tough, optimistic woman, she said in despair "I'm never going home again." This seemed silly, but within a week, everything spiraled downhill. She passed away fighting death to the bitter end. She refused to accept it.

My sisters and I don't live in the area. We went through an awful weekend, clearing decades of belongings in order to list the house for sale. I hadn't visited the house for almost a year. As soon as I walked in I burst into tears. I felt my mother just leaving the house, with every expectation of returning. Her knitting needles out, mug for tea on counter, mail on table.

Our agent and appraiser assured us the house was in prized location and would sell quickly. That was a month ago. A few buyers worried the corner location may be "unsafe." I think they're picking up on negative energy in the house. Our childhood of fear, anger, resentment, confusion. I think negative energy is trapped. I also have a strong sense that our mother is still clinging to her house.

The house has been professionally cleaned and staged. My closest sister is 2 hours away. She could possibly visit to spray the rooms, or use a sage wand, but nothing extensive. We can't wash floors or hang picture of St. Joseph. What can she do quickly (leave a potted plant with St. Joseph statue, bring back some soil to work with?) With deep gratitude for suggestions. :)
Ruby Sunset

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:40 am

Hello Love_Muse,

One suggestion would be to work the Attraction spell kit, and specify exactly the type of place you are looking for on the petition paper. You can use Attraction products to attract to you anything you want or need, including a specific type of living space.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html

I'd also recommend submitting a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League, to get people praying for you to find this living space:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat May 06, 2017 10:44 am

Hello Ruby Sunset,

I'm so sorry about your mother and the pain you are going through right now. My heart just goes out to you.

One idea to cleanse the home of bad energy if you can't wash the floors is to smoke every room in the house with Uncrossing incense as your pray to God to remove the spiritual mess out of that house. Then resmoke the whole house with Van Van incense, to bring in feelings of happiness and opportunity.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

And if you can't hang up a picture of St. Joseph inside the house, bury a small statue of him upside down in the front yard. No one will see it there, and that's a traditional way to work with St. Joseph. You can read more about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Good luck and take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ruby Sunset » Sun May 07, 2017 10:08 am

Thank you, Sister Jean

I'm concerned about getting my sister (who is managing sale of our home) to do anything that overrides the professional cleaning and staging. She won't burn two types of incense— she's curious, but a very practical attorney. Can she dab a bit of Uncrossing oil on doorways of rooms instead?

Then smoke each room with Van Van. It's lemony and will leave a nice smell. I have a bottle of oil. Can I coat unscented incense sticks? It's easier for my sister to manage.

Burying St. Joseph upside-down by front door is easy.

And can I do anything at a distance? I thought of Uncrossing candle (glass encased) with photo of our house underneath and petition "cleanse and invite new owners."

Ever Grateful :)
Ruby Sunset

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun May 07, 2017 7:13 pm

Hello, Ruby Sunset ,

Your idea of: "Uncrossing candle (glass encased) with photo of our house underneath and petition "cleanse and invite new owners." is a great idea.

But as far as "hands on", honestly, fast and sloppy isn't going to do much. She wants all these years of negative energy and possible STRONG Spiritual interference to go away with just an incense stick and oil on a door knob? Spells take effort and if she doesn't want to put any effort into anything, then, don't bother.

Just do your part.

I hope all works out for you.

And I am so very sorry for the loss of your other. Please accept my sincere condolences

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ruby Sunset » Mon May 08, 2017 10:59 am

I agree, Miss Aida— our childhood home needs concentrated hands-on work to lift decades of bad energy. My sister is an amazing woman with an open mind. She burns sage in her own home, and uses fragrant oils for tranquil spirit. But she's an attorney first, and very logical about handling a complex family trust. She's also strong in Jewish faith, (unlike me) and never will pray to Catholic Saints— though she found a St. Michael medallion on her property twice. The same medallion! She took it as good luck, then lost it. Two years later it emerged again near her property. She was blown away, and keeps it in a safe space. Her son is named Michael, so it's special.

I love her dearly and admire her, but I know her limits :) So I will work my own spell from a distance. I'm glad you think my plan is a good one!

I'm carrying your warm condolences in my heart. Ever grateful for your kind, clear words.
Ruby Sunset

Unread postby natstein » Mon May 08, 2017 5:01 pm

Hello Ruby Sunset,

It sounds like things are moving along in the right way. Also just a note about finding the St. Micheal medallion. With your sister having a strong Jewish faith finding a St. Micheal medallion makes perfect sense as he is also Michael the Arch Angel from Jewish tradition!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby luckyone+ » Wed May 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello Sister Jean / Miss Aida

This is an update from my previous post. I am happy to say that I've moved into my new rental apartment. I petitioned to Our Lady of Loreto, although I couldn't get the candle on time since it was urgent (hard to find LM products here in the UK), I decided to do a one day Novena which consisted of saying her prayers 9 times for 9 hours. Most people say it once for 9hrs.

I petitioned to Our Lady of Loreto on Sunday, then on a Monday I found an LM John the Conqueror candle my relative bought me sometime last year when he visited the UK (I forgot I had it), I dressed it with prosperity, JTC & attraction oils. However, my instincts also suggested I sprinkle a tiny bit of cinnamon powder. I placed the candle in a glass bowl with a bit of water inside the bowl( to minimise a fire hazard) and placed my petition under the glass bowl and also prayed to JTC.
"May the Almighty and all Powerful on High, the Spirit of John the Conqueror, Watch over me and show the way to defeat my problems, to conquer fear and my enemies and to achieve the magnificent goals of my dreams and desires. Amen."

While searching for the property, everywhere I went, I was turned down due to my credit history and I was anxious because I had to leave an abusive relationship and I had been given a deadline to move before the month ended. I had almost given up when on Thursday I returned home and found a flyer in my letter box and it was a property in an expensive part of town and the owner of the property actually put the flyer in my letter box. I called her up and she said the property was still available but she had a couple she wanted to rent the apartment to.

This was on Saturday. I decided to go pray again to JTC, however I then noticed a big black bug in the bowl (it was dead, may have drowned). I was horrified and I took it out with a toothpick and burnt it. I poured the water out the bowl and washed the bowl with Florida water and placed the candle back inside. I also showered by mixing Florida water and blueing in my shower gel and quickly cleansed the house and burned some frankincense. Once done, I grabbed my JTC root and prayed once more and whilst in the middle of prayer, the landlady called and said she decided to rent it to me because her spirit was more inclined to me rather than the couple. She came on Sunday and I moved into my property on Sunday.

This is to thank Our Lady of Loreto and JTC and LM. It sure would be nice if LM had a branch in the UK. LM products is like gold dust especially if you require a product urgently. Well... Once I make enough sales, I'm definitely making a large order. :D
luckyone+

Unread postby housesearching » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:50 am

Hi I am new to this. We are currently in need of financial help and we found a home we would love to purchase , I read our lady of loreto helps what else can i do ?
housesearching

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:08 am

Hello housesearching,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.

Here is a page on money spells that you will probably find helpful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

You could also look into doing some Money Drawing spellwork:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

And you're right, Our Lady of Loreto is good to petition when trying to get a house. And if you scroll up through this thread you'll find lots more ideas.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby housesearching » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:10 am

Thank you . I saw a comment about hiding green pebbles in the house you want ?
housesearching

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:17 am

Hello housesearching,

I'm unfamiliar with that spell. Is that something you saw on this forum?
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby housesearching » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:25 am

Yes
housesearching

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello housesearching,

Well, I searched the forum and I can't find anything about that, I'm sorry. So I can't advise you on it. But I gave you lots of other ideas with which you can get started.

Good luck.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby housesearching » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:17 am

Hi , im sorry it was burning a green candle and hiding "dressed " pebbles in house . Also , i see people say they declared the house to them . How do i go about to do that . I read you can dress a green candle with attraction oil how do i start .
housesearching

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Hello, housesearching ,

Please show us the link

Thanks
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:43 pm

I found an apartment that I think will be perfect for me. I am calling the landlord tomorrow to setup a viewing. My credit is not the best at all but I do have a really good job (that I manifested a while back using LM by the way). I was thinking of wearing crown of success or bewitching and attraction when I meet with the landlord and shake his hand. Which is the more appropriate option for this? I also plan to dress the application papers with crown of success and attraction. I was also thinking of burning an orange road opener candle at home but I also read on the forum that I can use a purple candle with command oil to command them to rent me the apartment. Which is better for my situation? Thank you LM for all of the help you provide me with!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 am

Hello, Love_Muse

I love the Crown of Success and the Attraction

Bewitching would not be my choice for this type of work.

The Purple with the command is great. But it wouldn't hurt to do both. Such as a road opener spell followed by the command spell.

Also, put honey in your mouth and let it be the last thing that you have consumed before speaking to the landlord. Your words will sound sweet

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Love_Muse » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:22 am

Miss Aida,

Thank you for your help! I will make sure to put this to use! I will report back to you all!
Love_Muse

Unread postby Moonlightdream » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi
I need to get an apartment. I have one in mind and I want it to be mine. What spells can I do and most importantly, how should I phrase the petition paper? Thanks a lot!
Moonlightdream

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 pm

Hello Moonlightdream,

Read through the many spells in this thread to find lots and lots of ideas for spellwork you can do to get an apartment.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Love_Muse » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Miss_Aida, Ms. Cat, and everyone else that provides me with so much assistance, I almost forgot to report that I did use the suggestions given to me. I used powders on my business card, put honey in my mouth each time before speaking to the landlord (and he was always soooo sweet to me and agreeable), dressed purple candles, and wore attraction and crown of success EACH time I spoke to, emailed, or met with them. I got the house!! It's PERFECT for me and my little one. Thank you all for your help! This community/board is really one of a kind and I've learned so much and still am learning! :-)
Love_Muse

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Love_Muse !!

CONGRATS!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants