• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Re: Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread postby rainbow7 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello,
I am new to cleansing an have been dealing with major blockages in my life for over 8 years. Every reading I received shows there is a blockage. I would take salt baths an coffee, ammonia, salt baths but wasn't consistent. I do not feel the bath help me. I had a reading with a psychic from hoodoo psychics an was told someone did cross me an it is strong. She said I needed to uncross, do healing an money work. I order a uncrossing bath from lucky mojo. I never knew all this time I was badly crossed. I felt something was wrong because my health an overall well being is not how it should be. I have been depressed for several years because of not be able to excel in life. What products can I order to help with healing and money and how do I keep myself uncrossed after cleansing thank you for your help.
rainbow7

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:19 pm

Hi rainbow7,

Welcome to the forum!

I am very sorry to hear you have been going through such difficulties.

I'm glad you have purchased Uncrossing products from Lucky Mojo. They can help you.

I also strongly suggest you cleanse your home with Chinese Wash, to remove any spiritual messes that may be lingering there. Afterward, use Protection products faithfully to keep those negative energies from coming back to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

For help with Healing and Money, please read through the following threads for advice. There are various threads for money-related matters, so you can scroll through and find the one(s) that best suit your personal goals. If you still have questions, ask them in those threads to stay on topic.
healing-oil-questions-and-answers-t19029.html
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-money-business-finances-job-career-gambling-f36.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Newbie777- » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:01 pm

How do I know if I as well as my family have always been cursed from a very long time ago or if it's just been within the last 10 years? We've always had a lot of bad things happen over and over very bad things you name it. If so how can I end it?
Newbie777-

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi Newbie777,

It is impossible for us to know that on the forum, I advise you get a reading to help identify the source of your ongoing troubles. Please use the following links to find a reputable reader:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Your reader can also advise on appropriate spellwork to address your unique situation.

Also, please read through this thread on generational/family curses, which may further help you.
spells-to-remove-a-generational-curse-on-a-family-t25224.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Frequency » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 pm

I suspect that I may have been hexed or cursed for more than thirty years. I even suspect I know who did it: an older guy I dated briefly when I was 19, whom my parents intensely disliked. He did partake in occult and magical practices, and when my parents confronted him about dating me he spoke cursing them and me. Shortly afterward I wound up in the hospital with a mysterious illness. He visited once, and not long after I was released he stopped dating me. Within a year, my parents' luck went horribly sour on everything from career to money to health, and my luck turned awful as well.

My parents' situation never did really improve for long, and they are both dead now. My situation has been to become like Sisyphus in Greek mythology. Every time I get my rock rolled just to the top of the hill it rolls back down and I have to begin over in some way. I can't ever just get all the pieces of a normal life together and keep them together. Every time things all seem to be looking up or going well, some portion of it falls apart and usually this takes the rest down with it. My relationships all end after either three and a half months or three and a half years, with the exception of one that lasted for ten years (twelve if you count the time it took to get all the way out) but was fraught with all kinds of trouble.

I am now 53, and once again facing the dissolution of a relationship that is just about three and a half years old. I cannot keep doing this! It needs to stop here. I genuinely love this man, and all kinds of signs point to our being meant for each other... but again the same old pattern is happening.

Any ideas? I'm short on cash, short on time, and really cannot stand this anymore. Help!
Frequency

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 am

Hi Frequency,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am sorry to hear you are going through such awful difficulties. My heart goes out to you.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is advice here that could help you.

I also strongly encourage you to get a reading on this, to identify the source of these problems and specifics on how to remedy the situation. You can find qualified readers and rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps. Please keep us posted and good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello

I need some Help i want to make a uncrossing jar is there such thing as this for example putting personal concerns such as hair nails clothes in a mason jar filed with honey white candle on top anointed with oil etc

Thanks
Canon2099

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello, Canon2099,

The answer is a profound: NO.

Sure would be nice if we could solve all of our problems with honey jars! There would be no reason or need to do any other kind of magic.

Here's the page on uncrossing for spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Take care

The Uncrossing Spell Kit is used extensively by those who have been jinxed or crossed up.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$40.50

Good luck!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Canon2099 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:49 pm

thanks miss aida
Canon2099

Unread postby stormsinferno » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi, I am new here but in desperate need of help!
I believe in this, I was once cursed and had someone do a cleanse on me and everything got better. I believe now that my father has been cursed. One of his employees/friend decided to half ass do his job and my dad did not want to pay him because he was not working (he would show up drunk and all and he is known for having a family that works curses and all) We just know. Anyways, the day my dad fired him which was around June, he told my dad he would curse him and that he would never be able to get another job. ( My dad works in construction)
Ever since he has not been able to, he doesn't even get to make estimates, nothing!
and not only that but even my family is starting to have bad luck. I got into an accident, had surgery on my knee. We are all having difficulty with our jobs and health. We all feel weak and tired and weird nightmares.
My mom spotted an oil stain at the first step on the entrance to our house. None of us have done that or had issues were we would spill oil.
Not sure if that is something that matters. but what can we do to get rid of this curse that is affecting our entire family???
Can someone help?
Anything would be appreciated!
stormsinferno

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Hello stormsinferno,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having to deal with all this.

I think a good first step would be to thoroughly spiritually clean your home and every member of your family who is having these problems. Here are some pages where you can find the products you will need:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

You can learn how to do this work by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Next, put up some protection on your home and family:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then, I think a good next step would be to get a reading from a reputable reader to find out if you need to do more work and where this curse came from if you have indeed been cursed. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Be well!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stormsinferno » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you! I will try!
stormsinferno

Unread postby lbcamera » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:31 pm

For the past 7 months the numbers 6,66,& 666 have been appearing in some form on a daily basis in my life. Now I am not the superstitious type,but this has never happened to me before and my life has been in a spin. I did try to do some homework before posting this question,but all I could find was a bunch of stuff on 666 and the devil... Can anyone help shed some if any clarity on this for me? I am not quite sure what kind of work I need to do for this.

Thank You
Lauri
Thank You Saint Anthony
lbcamera

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello, lbcamera,

If this were me, I would get a reading on this.

For me, personally, it doesn't mean the Devil. When it was written in the Bible, it was a direct insult to some evil ruler at the time.

But, to others, it Is the Devil's number

Now, here's a funny story:

Many decades ago, when Pope John Paul came to my State, his plane number was 666. People were buying that lottery number like crazy. And guess what number came in the night of the Pope's arrival? 666 !!

So, the number is personal and my advise is to get a reading

http://readersandrootworkers.org

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby billtheslink » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:00 am

Greetings:

I am normally very skeptical of anyone who says they are cursed since most people aren't high profile enough to attract the attention of enough people who hate them that one of them would be knowledgeable enough to do something to them, or at least that was what I thought until I started reviewing my life. Here is my situation:

In the late 90s and into 2000 I was very, very young and got involved in a right wing organization and was the public figure of said group here in this city. My name and photo was in the paper and was even in a publication put out by the ADL, so it was well known I was involved in this. Please don't judge the me that's in the here and now based on that old behavior. I had a religious experience in 2000 and became a Christian and came out of all that, and I don't even think that way anymore. I am really sorrowful over what happened, but I can't change the past. At any rate, my life since then has went down the tubes. I lost my job, had to quit college, I have had a series of coming down with rare and serious medical problems one right after another, I became disabled, and on and on, one disaster after another. There is no way all that has happened to me should have happened to a forty-one year old man. It wasn't until I was reading the book on the Lucky Mojo site that it dawned on me that it likely is the case someone has cursed me.

I do not have enough money for a reading and the spell kit. Is there any harm in doing the uncrossing spell if it turned out I wasn't crossed? Do I need to know the name of the person who did it, and I would hope not since that's impossible as It was likely someone who just saw the stories about me in the paper? When using the Chinese Wash what do I do with rooms that have flooring I can't mop? I have hardwood in the two front rooms and my bedroom. We don't use the upstairs, but it's carpet. Do I need to worry about the upstairs since I don't go up there?

Thanks,
Bill
billtheslink

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:48 am

Hello billtheslink,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry you have been experiencing such difficulties.

Here are my thoughts on your plan for spellwork: You're right, I don't think there is any "harm" in doing the Uncrossing spell kit on yourself without knowing anything about the situation, but I think you're working in the dark that way. If you can afford the Uncrossing spell kit, which is $60.65, why not spend $10 and get a 10-minute reading so you can know what's actually going on? You may need a different "treatment" to turn this around, and you can't know that without a reading. Just a thought.

You can find readers who give 10-minute readings here:

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Krazil » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:35 am

I need help with my order. What would you suggest I get for protection from bad luck, blockages or obstacles, from things that been put down by other people, protection for my child, and something for money and to attain it. Something I can put in my shoe, wear or put in my wallet.
Krazil

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:09 pm

Hello, Krazil

Please look on these 2 pages

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Krazil » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Thanks for replying. What items do you suggest I get from those 2 pages?
Krazil

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello, Krazil

What you would do is go through the lists and pick the ones that you feel comfortable working

Then, tell us the situation along with the supplies tat y are thinking abut and ask us our opinion

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thestars » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:12 am

Hi, so much has happened that I will try and keep this short but a few years ago I got an youth award for creating my own business, this caused rage in some family members and my life suddenly became upside down, Bad health, pet after pet dying, people turning on me everywhere as though they were posessed, their eyes would change or flicker. Got arrested for something that I had nothing to do with and had happened in a town I had never been too, bad illnesses, money problems and being stuck unable to move forward, then family members started getting ill, my partner started hearing voices and got diagnosed schizophrenic within weeks, my cat who passed away shortly after this at 18 months old was chasing something every night screeching, I started hearing and seeing this thing insult me, come in my dreams, black shadow, I would have nightmares about a pets death and they would die, friends would have nightmares and bad fortune would befold them, then it started attacking me badly in sleep, I bought charms paid thousands to witches thinking it would help but it got worse, prayed, then a sourcerer tried removing it and it got worse for me and him.

Im at a point now where its nudging me to completely break. I can feel it around me cameras pick up thousands of orbs on teh run ups to teh full moon and a few orbs every other day, After multiple readings from phsychics I finally found the direction of the people who sentthis, it was the family members that had got jealous, so I researched and found out someone they were related to and I was with a woman with a voodoo background I then found a picture of one of these members performing voodoo (A FAMILY MEMBER)

Also it appeared in one of my pictures recently, I had to take a lot of photos and teh one I took a screenshot of to take the picture even faster picked this entity up behind me.

I need advise of how to return this evil demon sent to ruin me all because of their envy despite me trying to help them before all of this.
thestars

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello thestars,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear that you're having to deal with all this.

I think a good first step would be to thoroughly spiritually clean your home and yourself. Here are some pages where you can find the products you will need:

http://www.herbmagic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

You can learn how to do this work by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Next, put up some protection on you and your home:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Then, I think a good next step would be to get a reading from a reputable reader to find out if you need to do more work and where this curse came from if you have indeed been cursed. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Also, read through this thread for a lot of helpful information.

Be well!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thestars » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:47 am

Hello, Thank you Sister Jean. I will follow your advise :)
thestars

Uncrossing Success Blockages

Unread postby InstinctAnalysis » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm

As of recent I have been seeing one of my ex-friend in my dreams. I'm aware that she previously put black magic on me but I had it removed a few years ago. My intuition is strong and I'm almost positive she may still be at work. Since then I have been meditating and my awareness is at an all-time high. I lost my job at the beginning of the year- which was fine..I needed to leave. I have been having problems securing jobs that I know im qualified for. I also am set to graduate from college (after years of financial aid problems) next May...Since im unemployed, im unable to get a private loan which prevents me from finishing my final semester. Can someone suggest me how to go about dealing with this?
InstinctAnalysis

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Hello, InstinctAnalysis

Welcome to the forum

Please read the 13 pages on this thread.

After reading the posts, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us

take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal