• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 am

Prevent Lover or Spouse from Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Re: Prevent Lover or Spouse from Relocating, Moving, Travelling

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, otg__nino ,

You really need to search the forum for the correct subforums and threads. Posting anywhere just causes grief and hard work for everybody. You have done this a few times

Read the threads first before asking questions.

To use the search engine, this is how to do it: on the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box. Just enter your key words and you will be taken to many topics that involve your query.

After reading you post a question by hitting the reply button.

I have taken you to the correct thread. Please read the 2 pages here. After that, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:35 am

Thanks Miss Aida :)
nino_x3

Unread postby nino_x3 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:41 pm

Thank you Miss Aida

I was wandering can Stay with me.
be perfect for my situation about the guy i was interested in
were not dating yet and i didnt want him to walk out my life again

thats why i was asking can i put a stay with me on him
before he leaves
nino_x3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello, nino_x3 ,

He's not with you so staying with you is not the correct product.

His abode, city, state is his home. Therefore, you would use "stay at home". You would inscribe the name of the City and State as his home. and then cross it with Stayathome (no separation or lifting of the pencil).

www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

That's what I have done for clients in the past

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby nino_x3 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 pm

Thanks Miss Aida I'll definitely Purchase a Stay at home candle :D :)
nino_x3

Unread postby vexred_777 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 am

Greetings peoples! Currently I am seeking advice as for what to do about my lover and I's current moving prevention situation. This past year we have fallen in love and have a very sweet symbolic relationship after both having had the worst relationships of the past behind us. Currently I met my love in the city I was born and raised and and there has always been talk about her moving back to where she is from( to be closer with family/old friends/another romantic partner).....however my fear is losing her and that she will return to old problems/bad habits in an unhealthy environment. Also here has also been talk of us living together for months now and wish she could find the courage very soon to want to move into my home and live together so our relationship can further. Anything i can do to keep her near And mover her in?
(currently have already started a honey jar )
vexred_777

Unread postby natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Hello vexred_777,

There are so many ways to approach this kind of situation it makes your question a little difficult to answer. First I would suggest looking over this thread and seeing if there are any ideas here for you to use. Then when you have a more clear idea of what you want to use you can let us know if you have any questions about the specifics of the products you plan to use. In general I would recommend working with Stay With Me Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html) and Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html).

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:44 am

Hello everyone,
Please am hoping for some advice. My friend has travel plans a week from today, already purchased ticket but i truly don't want him to . This travel with bunch of his friends for 4 days. I may be running out of options here. At home I have , stay at home and stay with me oil, which I have been using but not on candles. I have do as I say and compelling oil. Could these be of any use at this time, or freezer spell with my urine. I have his personal concern (hair) too.
Only 7days please help.
Thank you all
neonwaosy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello neonwaosy,

If this friend is a roommate, use Stay With Me. If this friend is not a roommate but rather a friend who lives in his own house, Miss Aida posted some great advice a few posts above yours:

"His abode, city, state is his home. Therefore, you would use "stay at home". You would inscribe the name of the City and State as his home. and then cross it with Stayathome (no separation or lifting of the pencil)."

You could use a petition paper like Miss Aida described in a candle spell, making sure to dress the candle with Stay At Home, Do As I Say and Compelling oil. Fold up his hair in the petition paper (folding the paper toward you), and each time you fold say "Stay at home!" Place the folded up paper under an overturned saucer, and burn the candle on top of the saucer. If you have access to his personal care products, put a few drops of Stay At Home oil inside.

If this guy does live with you, you can still do the spell above, just swap out Stay At Home for Stay With Me.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby neonwaosy » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Thank you for the advice, we are seeing each other, intimately too. Am guessing stay with me,? he spends 3 to 5 days of the week with me, gone weekends with his friends so am trying to break that habit and also stop him from travelling with his friends or even hanging out with them. They influence him.
But for the sake of his next week travels, I will do as you say.
Please how many candles do I burn.
Thanks again.
neonwaosy

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, neonwaosy,

You can do both if you wish.

That is something that ought to be done on an ongoing basis. I always tell my clients that honey jars, stay with me, and stay at home spells ought to be performed whether or not there's trouble in the relationship. It's like preventative medicine (only it's preventative magic).

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby neonwaosy » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Thank you Miss Aida
neonwaosy

Unread postby Saunders26374 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:04 am

I have moved to California from Europe to be with my boyfriend. I have found steady work, but he has not.
Since we are semi-retired, he occasionally gets the chance to move to senior housing. I would like to stay here and save up money
from my job.
How do I get him to stay with me, get him to find a job? What do I use to increase our financial stability and health?
Thank you.
Saunders26374

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi Saunders26374,

I am sorry to hear you are going through this. Have you read through the posts in this thread? There is a lot of good advice on what to do for your very situation in preventing his move?

For finding a job and increasing financial stability, these are separate issues and should be addressed separately. You can do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page. There are threads for both job-getting and improving finances, and you will find loads of spell advice for these topics.

If you still have questions after reading through the threads, you can ask them in each appropriate thread.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tubtchar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi everyone. Am new to this.
I have been in a relationship for 2 years now with this guy. He has applied for a job on a cruise ship which I do not want him to go because I fear long distance relationship. I want him to stay in the country and work here.
Someone pls tell me how can I make his application fail or him not going. Pls pls help.
Tubtchar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 pm

Hello, Tubtchar ,

There are 3 pages on this thread of excellent spell suggestions.

Please read the pages first. Then (after reading), if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by cassiehart on Tue May 30, 2017 10:46 am.

Unread postby ravenmaven » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 am

My long-term boyfriend is going to be visiting Paris in 8 months to consider moving there. How do I make sure that under NO circumstances he moves out of the home we share, to Paris or anywhere else?
ravenmaven

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:23 am

Hello ravenmaven,

Use Stay At Home and Stay With Me products first of all:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You could also try doing a skull candle spell on him to convince him to stay. Use a white skull candle dressed with Influence oil:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eleven » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Hi there,

I am fairly new to hoodoo and I have been looking everywhere for an answer to this question. Is it possible for me to have someone no longer desire something anymore? My guy that I am trying to manifest back has plans to study in a different country and live there long-term. There is really no way for him to study this particular program in our city. I know he loves and cares for me a lot (we were together for many, many years), but for some reason he has suddenly become interested in this and his plans are to move away for it. Is it possible not only to stop someone from moving away but to remove his desire for this program completely?

I appreciate all of your help! :)
eleven

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Hello eleven,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

For the situation you're describing, I'd suggest working with a skull candle to "get in his head" and tell him that he wants to stay. You can read more about working with skull candles here:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You should also scroll up through the thread I merged your post with; you'll find pages and pages of helpful ideas.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eleven » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks Sister Jean!

I appreciate your response :)

I am going to check out the skull candle thread right away. I have actually been using a skull-shaped jar and have been putting herbs, pictures, petition and personal items of his in it and I was working it for over a week with the intent to increase the love between us, etc. I guess I can do the same, but influence him to stay. I was just wondering if there was a way to remove his desire for this particular program? Is it possible to sour the idea? Do I create a sour jar for that?

Thanks again! :)
eleven

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation